- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a teaser to my very first story. English isn't my first language so forgive me and kindly report if you stumble upon any grammar or spelling mistakes.

"Forever together" is mainly about vore and (gentle) relationship.

This teaser is basically the 1st, 4th and part of 5th chapters put together.

Chapter 1
Fear

 

The first rays of sunlight cut through the blinds and brightened the room. It was a unremarkable Sunday morning with a bright blue sky and promising spring weather. Next to me in bed, slumbering soundly, was Lena, my girlfriend of one and a half years.

Lena is a true beauty: 1.65m tall, deep blue eyes and bright blond hair. Fit and toned legs lead to a round, tight butt. Her tits rounded out her proportions perfectly.

The room we were in was cheerfully decorated in a creative way. Bright walls in yellow tone, covered with some posters of female 60's movie stars and various paintings, some of them even self-painted. A few plants here and there hung from the ceiling along colorful silk scarves. On her desk hung photos of friends, family, and; me. My gaze wandered to the comfy snugglecorner wich is made up by some beanbags, various fluffy cushions and several blankets.

After getting up, we would have gone to the small café next street for breakfast, then to the lake for a swim, and we would have let the weekend come to an end in a decent restaurant.

But this was not to be, because nothing was normal anymore. Usually Lena wakes up before me. The fact that I was able to watch her sleep this morning is solely due to the fact that I didn't sleep a wink during the night.

I took a deep breath and sucked in this stunning Lena smell, which I always liked very much, it turned me on and brought up many beautiful memories. But all of a sudden this scent carried a new, bitter companion: fear.
Images from last night made their way back into my head. Images that I have been trying all night to fade out and to forget. I started to feel sick again.

At that moment, Lena stirred slowly, then turned around to me and opened her sleepy eyes.

"Hey," she breathed softly to me with a peaceful smile.

 

My pulse began to rise abruptly, I wanted to say something back; anything, but no words came out of my mouth. I laid there motionless and stared frozen into Lena's gorgeous face.



***

Chapter 4
Panic

Panic is not just a simple feeling. No, panic is a state in itself.
A piercing pressure starts to build up in your head, travels over your temples, down to your neck, and then spreads to your chest. There it turns into an intense pounding. Sweat begins to form on your entire skin and the air surrounding you becomes unbelievably hot and cold at the same time. Eventually, gasping for breath sets in. Your peripheral vision shrinks and it gets darker and darker around you.

Panic is like a demon trying to drive you straight into unconsciousness.

In my 22 years of life, I have panicked many times, as almost everyone has sometimes.
Once, for example, when I realized only the night before my ZFA exam that I was absolutely unprepared due to constant procastination. Or when my wallet and iPhone were stolen a few years ago. In such moments I felt panic yes, but it was not in the slightest comparable to my panic level at that very moment. Never before in my entire life have I fainted. Never, until now.

My eyes were still closed, but my mind was wide awake.

'Did that really just happen?' I asked myself, but I knew the answer.

I kept my eyes tightly shut and tried to breathe calmly and evenly. My body consciously pretended to be dead. Like an animal trying to escape death from the hungry maw of a predator.

In my mind, recent memories played out like a very clear dream:
Lena and I had been sitting on the bed having a serious conversation. A small argument had followed: first her tears flowed, then she became angry. I got angry too and a heated exchange of words ensued.

What the argument was about and what triggered it in the first place, I didn't even know at the moment. But something fatal I must have said; something that had flipped a switch for her. Because all of a sudden her gaze became ice-cold and rigid. I saw unfocused, empty eyes boring through my body. Goosebumps had seized me and made me instantly fall silent.

Before I could say something, Lena had turned away and reached into a kind of secret compartment between her bed and nightstand. She had brought out a jar holding a small figure in it. But this figure had not simply been a toy, it had been alive; the figure had been a real, shrunken person, no taller than 4cm.
In utter disbelief, I had first stared at the moving, gesticulating young man, who was presented to me by my girlfriend like a trophy. When I looked at Lena's face, I saw it: a radiant, victorious grin spread across it. Obviously, she had felt true anticipation of what was to follow.

My stomach interrupted my graphic memories, I pulled myself up from my pretend-unconsciousness, opened my eyes and loudly spread the contents of my stomach all over Lena's floor. Everything in me cramped, my stomach went into spasms until another load of vomit came shooting out and I collapsed again, exhausted.

 

***

 

Chapter 5
A lot to digest

The door to the room opened, Lena stepped in. Barefoot, dressed only in panties and sports bra.

"Are you trying to tell me something with that?" She giggled at me when she saw my vomit.

Apparently she had left the room briefly while I was unconscious.

My gaze followed her every move, wary and alarmed. She kept her distance and finally settled down on the bed.

"If that's supposed to encourage me to vomit then I'll have to disappoint you," she quipped, stroking her stomach with a slow wave of her hand, "besides, he should be in such an unattractive state by now that he probably doesn't even want to be thrown up anymore. He hardly moves either, by the way."


Then she did it again: she took a deep breath, closed her mouth and swallowed. She repeated this a few times to supply her temporary guest with new oxygen and thus more lifetime. Lifetime in a true hell.

When the smell of my vomit reached her, she scrunched her nose.
"clean it up, please," she demanded slightly disgusted, and pointed in the direction of the yellow-brown viscous pulp that lay before me.

'Obey!' it shot through my head in panic, as if my life depended on it.

With numb arms and shaky legs, I laboriously tried to get up. After two attempts I finally managed to stand up. Immediately however, this small success was ruined by a massive attack of vertigo. Flailing around, I staggered backwards a few steps and fell onto the soft cushions of the snuggle corner.

Lena looked at me with a pitying look and expression of pout. Then she stood up and walked straight towards me.[...]

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is very appreciated. I want to make sure that you guys are actually enjoying my writing style. Just a quick feedback would help me a lot to get more comfortable in posting.

Thank you!