- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little bit of an origin and the beginning to growth - I know the detail is a little lacking in some places, but I am open to feedback! 

The next chapter starts much more heavily at a larger scale with far more play and growth.

I hope you all enjoy!

Sylvia had been lucky getting into the city. A combination of agility, silence, and luck saw her through to her destination – an old, long abandoned research lab. Once she’d made her way inside, she found the equipment she’d needed to complete her research, and her experiment. Securing the doors all around, the raven-tressed scientist got to work. It had been twenty long years since the collapse. Twenty years since the first virus was released. Twenty years before the infected began to spread. Sylvia examined the sample she had held for many years now under those high-tech, but long unused devices.

 

It was known as the Wolf’s Virus.

 

It started as any other viral infection, that, instead of leaving people lethargic, made them more irritable, hostile. Doctors set to work creating a vaccine, only to have something go horribly wrong in their labs. Instead the virus became temporarily airborne and widely infectious, spreading through a good thirty percent of Earth’s population overnight. This version of the virus dulled the mind and turned the infected into dangerous aggressors. They attacked anything that moved, except their own. They began to move in packs, quickly named riots for their behaviour. Modern society quickly crumbled as the military struggled to contain the outbreak and the aggressors – and soon, society was overrun. What came next were pockets of civilization, split up by reams of roaming riots that attacked and brutalized anyone who dared travel the wilderness and ruins. The aggressors came to be known as wolves, for the virus itself, and their tendency to roam in packs.

 

So it was fortunate Sylvia had evaded any wolves on her way to this abandoned lab. In truth, they were often too stupid to open doors or perform any simple actions, but enough of them could break down a door and overwhelm her. She had enough rations to last for a few days, and, as long as that equipment was quiet, she didn’t anticipate any visitors. Sylvia had a plan. She’d researched the virus, analyzed it, and come up with a plan for curing and reversing it. Should that have failed, she planned to seek a way to terminate any remaining wolves so that people could reclaim their world. But she didn’t have the tools to build her cure, nor distribute it. That’s when she hunted for this lab. In truth, she’d expected the city to be teeming with wolves, as it was ground-zero. But she’d been lucky.

 

For days she waited as that experiment continued to play out over those devices. Periodically, she heard movement outside, and readied her weapon. It would eventually pass, and she’d be left alone. She’d take those moments to find some rest. It went on like this until the experiment finished. When it did, it played a loud alarm and notification that jolted her from her sleep.

 

“ALERT. VOLATILE SUBSTANCE CREATED. CONTAINMENT IS RECOMMENDED.”

 

Sylvia burst up from her resting place in an old discarded office chair. She grabbed her knife, and looked around the room. She heard movement. Growling. Lots of it now. “Damnit..” she cursed, as she heard something start banging on the door. More growls, and roars of annoyance. Clawing noises. Nervously, she quickly moved over and grabbed the vial of substance that had been created.

 

“Well.. now’s as good as time as ever to test this out..” She approached the door as the banging continued, guessing that there were only two or three at the door right now. The wolves beyond howled in annoyance and smashed at the metal portal that kept them from their victim. With great apprehension, she waited. After a minute, they burst through the door, their crazed eyes and grey skin all that she could make out as they lunged at her. She had no time to raise her weapon. No time to throw the vial at them. They rushed her, and tackled her to the ground. With a scream of terror, she let the vial go. As her head hit the ground, jolting her hard, so, too, did the vial. It shattered into many pieces, as the liquid inside sprayed all over her face.

 

“No! Nonono..” she quickly kicked at the attacking wolves. This couldn’t be the end. Not after twenty years of work. Not after figuring out what needed to be done. Not after finding the lab where this all started. She kicked and thrashed as those rabid creatures clawed at her flesh. Finally, she landed a foot square in the chest of the largest creature, who was promptly jettisoned across the room. The other two paused momentarily, shocked by how easily she’d dispatched one of their kin. Even she found herself dumbfounded. Reaching up with her hands to wipe that substance from her face, she’d find that it was already gone. Her experiment had either been absorbed by her flesh, or had evaporated, or possibly it had just missed her entirely? No. She remembered it hitting her. Her confused thoughts were interrupted by renewed attacks from the two remaining wolves, as the largest one recovered. One of them scratched at her, and she heard her clothes tear.. but didn’t feel them rend into her flesh.

 

She pulled back, and gave another quick kick. Another of them flew backwards, but she noticed something odd as she looked up at him. He seemed… smaller. Not by much. Maybe a little shorter than he had been, moments ago? While the third wolf was stunned, she reached up and grabbed it by the throat, and threw him back too. With all three momentarily removed from the fight, she slowly stood up. Her clothes felt impossibly tight. Looking down to see where she had been scratched, she instead saw spots where her clothes had actually torn from the pressure of her body against them. Her chest strained against the fabric of her shirt. Now that the dust had settled, she’d noticed her breasts almost felt heavier. Swollen. Her legs felt longer. Her shirt was riding up past her navel. Her pants felt far too tight. And the door was shorter than it used to be.

 

“No. Not shorter.. It’s me. I’m growing..” she realized, groaning a touch at the sensation. She could feel it now. Every part of her body was starting to expand. Even her beautiful black hair grew longer, trailing down to the small of her back when it had been shoulder length previously. The scientist looked down on those three wolves as her body reached upwards to seven feet, then eight, then nine. Her clothes tore under the strain in multiple places to accommodate her new size. Her shirt wrapped around her breasts with almost painful tightness. They seemed to be expanding faster than the rest of her body, and at this point, they’d made it impossible for her shirt to do much more than offer cover for them, leaving her entire midriff bare. Her pants grew thin and burst at the sides. With a soft moan, she leaned down towards those wolves, who growled at her, but, for the first time since she’d seen them, began to show fear.

 

This just made her smirk.

 

Another growth spurt hit, sending pleasure coursing through her body. A louder moan escaped from her lips. Her plants split apart, falling to pieces completely and revealing the thin black panties beneath, stretched to the point of being nearly see-through. Her bra snapped as well, leaving her now D cup breasts free, hindered only by her straining shirt. Ten feet. Twelve feet. Fifteen feet. She towered over those wolves and grinned. Her hair began to shift from black to silver, and grew more wild and untamed. Her mind slowly twisted, too. Where once she had been a determined, curious, but somewhat timid scientist, now, she felt her confidence souring. Determination made way for ambition, and curiosity for desire. The room started to get too small for her. Kneeling down over the wolves, she hovered her big breasts above them. At fifteen feet, her breasts were much larger than their heads. In fact, their heads were the perfect size for quite a few things. What’s more, is in her presence, they seemed to slow their aggression, and become more passive. More servile towards her.

 

Even the largest of them knelt for her, which brought a smirk to her face. Her expansion and transformation had left her wanting. The pleasure that had surged through her began to abate as she peaked at that fifteen foot mark, and she craved more. Her search for a cure had been replaced by a new goal, a new urge. She yearned to be bigger. To have more wolves submitting at her feet. She yearned to feel the pleasure of an expansion once more.

 

Or any pleasure, for that matter. With her large hand, she reached forward and grabbed the smallest wolf by his neck. She estimated he must have been about 5’8. She lifted him like he was nothing, staring into his blue eyes and his dirty brown hair. “Plaything.” she labelled him, but the wolf just stared subserviently at her. Kneeling there in that room, with the other two wolves watching, the woman lowered Plaything between her thighs, pulled her strained panties aside, and pressed his face into her oversized clit. Instinctively, the wolf began to service her with his tongue. Licking circles around the sensitive nub, shocks of pleasure surged through the tall woman. Her hand pressed him forcefully into her, making the man suckle upon her sweetness. Quickly, her juices began to flow, and in greater volume than she’d ever known. That oral pleasure made her squirm and squee with delight, but she had to have more. She needed something inside of her. She pulled herself up upon her knees, lifting herself as tall as she could get, with her neck bent against the ceiling tiles. She pushed that smaller wolf down upon the floor, directly under her, then lowered her hips on top of his head.

 

He was the perfect size to stretch her sweet nethers apart and send waves of pleasure surging through. As her lips suckled upon his shoulders, the woman began to bounce. She didn’t care if she crushed this tiny toy, anyway. She was going to get as much pleasure out of him as she could. Bouncing her hips down against him, her pussy slurped at his face and shoulders, hungrily attempting to draw him deeper within her. She used him for a good five minutes, feeling his face grind into her g-spot with each bounce, and his shoulders spreading her wider and wider, working intensely to try to accept them within her tight confines. Her muscles squeezed his head violently, until he went limp from either pain, or lack of air. As he did, that woman would meet her sweet release, her juices splattering to the floor as she came. Euphoria washed over her as she felt her body begin to expand once more.

 

Her panties gave up once she grew up towards the twenty foot mark. Her head ground into the ceiling tiles and she had to bend down lower and lower to remain in that room. Her expanding flesh encompassed Plaything whole, swallowing him up between her thighs and leaving only his legs visible, which suddenly began to kick as he was shocked back into consciousness. From her lips emerged a malevolent giggle as her foot pressed a piece of machinery into a nearby wall. “Bigger..” she moaned, a hand slipping between her thighs to rub at her sensitive bead. “More..” she demanded of her body. “Don’t stop. Oh..”

 

By the time she stopped, her body had reached twenty five feet in height. Her breasts had grown to a sizable double d cup, and felt much more sensitive to the touch. Following her growth, her stomach began to growl. Hunger had started to gnaw at her. More needs required her attention, it seemed. As Plaything thrashed between her thighs, she slipped a finger down to press between his legs, forcing him deeper. With a moan escaping her lips, she used her free hand to reach for those other two subservient wolves. Lifting them off the ground, she twisted her body around, and laid down upon her back. Crushing that machine into the wall with her foot, she groaned at the satisfying crunch it made. “C’mere boys. I’m hungry… and horny. The Huntress wants to play…” Her strong pelvic muscles sucked Plaything all the way up inside of her. Her free hand grabbed one of the remaining men, who she quickly coined. “Snack”. The other remained nameless, and was unceremoniously dropped upon her breasts. “Suck.” she commanded him, and so he did. He attacked her large nipple, the whole thing barely fitting in his mouth as he laid upon her mounds of titflesh. She then lowered Snack to her lips,  placing his head between them, as she began to suck. Her lips stretched wide to accept his shoulders, but the rest was easy for her. As she swallowed him down, she refocused her attention upon the two men who were, willingly or otherwise, currently tending to her sexual needs.

 

“You’re both going to make me so big..”