- Text Size +

Previously:

Diana takes this time to swallow. She tasted something salty. "DID YOU JUST PEE IN MY MOUTH?!" she shouted.

"Yes, I'm sorry mistress. I vomitted as well. I just couldn't hold it anymore. I'm realy sorry mistress." Jake said.

"Sorry isn't going to do anything. You made me drink your pee and vomit! I would have to punish you." Diana said in a very angry tone.

As soon as she finished what she said. She gripped on Jake tightly but not that tight to let him breathe as she thinks of what to do to him.


Diana finally thought of something as she grinned wickedly looking to the bathroom.

She stood up and went to the bathroom and straight to the toilet to sit there.

She raised Jake to her face and said. "Since you pissed in my mouth, I'm gonna do the same, not only to your mouth but to your whole body." she said while giggling.

Jake got a hard-on again. Because he was horny as he was scared.

She lowered Jake near to her pussy and rubbed him. She even inserted him a few times as she rubs him.

His face was all sticky and wet as he was rubbed to her pussy.

"Enough of that. We'll do that later on." Diana said.

She grabbed a plastic cup near the bathtub and put Jake in it. She lowered it to her pussy and began peeing.

Jake started to panic as soon as Diana's pee reached to knee. He watches as the pee got to his neck and to his head. It was very hot and very salty. Some pee overflowed to the toilet.

Diana finished peeing and looked to Jake floating on the cup. She put her finger on his head to make him go to the bottom of the cup full of pee.

As Jake goes lower, he tastes the very salty pee. It burns his eyes so much. Even though is now in pain, he was still turned on.

Diana removed her finger from Jake's head and poured the cup to the toilet and watches Jake fall down to the toilet with her pee.

Jake couldn't handle the smell and taste so he started vomiting again.

"Oh yeah! You vomitted too! Well, I can't vomit so I might as well shit on you. I haven't shit since yesterday. I was too busy doing something" she said.

Jake shouts "No! Please don't, mistress!"

Diana laughs and says "I'm the mistress here, I'm in-charge so I can do whatever I want to you. Besides, what are you gonna do?" Diana said.

Jake sighed.

Diana laughed again and said "That's what I thought. Now, don't blame me if my shit falls down on you."

Jake tried to swim to the side but he was too weak so he just let himself float and look above to Diana's asshole opening wide.

Diana released some gas and as Jake sniffed them, he vomited again.

Diana now started pushing. Harder and harder, Jake saw the tip of the turd. It was larger than him! It was dark-brown meaning that Diana kept it in her stomach for a long time.

It reached 7 inches then it starts to fall down to Jake who is 6 inches. Jake screamed. Some of the turd smeared to his face and some even going to his mouth because he screamed.

He coughed but was forced to swallow it. It tasted very bitter.

Before he can even finish swallowing, another one which is much smaller fell down.

8 more long turds fell down on him. Smearing to him and some even going in his mouth.

Jake started to cry.

Diana looked down and laughed. "Don't cry little fella. Now my ass is dirty!" she said.

She gripped on Jake, stood up and washed him on the sink.

"No soap?" Jake said.

"Don't be silly, I haven't clean myself yet!" Diana said.

With that, she sat back to the toilet and rubbed Jake to her ass using him as a toilet paper. She even inserted him a few times to make sure her asshole is clean as well. While she does that, Jake started to get smeared to shit again and swallowed a few again.

She stood up and turned around the mirror and spread her ass cheeks. "Wow, it's clean! You make a good toilet paper!" she said while giggling.

She flushed the toilet and went to the sink again to wash Jake and her own hands. This time, with soap.

She rubbed Jake thoroughly making him cum a few times without her knowing.

She held him and went back to her room.

Chapter End Notes:
I'm feeling productive today, heh.