- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Jake rings the doorbell to his girlfriend's mansion and awaits for his girlfriend to come and let him in. 'Where the hell is she?' he thought.

5 minutes later, Diana, Jake's girlfriend looks through her bedroom's window to see who is at the gate. She saw it was Jake so she used her remote to open the gate.

'Finally,' Jake thought to himself.

Jake is a typical 14-year-old teenager that only wants to have fun and enjoy life. Everything about him seems to be normal. Although, his friends would make fun of him every now and then because he has an adult girlfriend, Diana.

Diana is a 21-year-old adult. She is rich and she lives alone in her parents' mansion who died months ago for an unknown reason. Although she is alone, some of her "servants" as she would call them infront of Jake would come visit her from time to time to clean her house, cook food and etc.

Jake makes his way to the door as Diana makes her way downstairs. He knocked at the front door and was shocked to see Diana open the door without any clothes on.

Diana smiles and runs to Jake giving him a tight hug. She releases him after some time and smiles.

"Hey! Sorry, I was drying myself cause I took a shower then you came so I didn't bother putting any clothes on cause I don't want you to wait." She said

"Hey, I came here to talk about something." Jake said in a disappointed tone.

"Aw, Jakey is in serious mode?" Diana says still in a happy tone.

"Yeah, can we go in?" Jake arrogantly says.

"Sure, come in." Diana says worried about what Jake is gonna talk about with her this time.

They sat on the sofa infront of the TV set. Diana with still no clothes on sat on the sofa with both of her feet on top of Jake's lap who is sitting at the corner of the sofa.

Jake stared on Diana's perfectly painted toenails and thought to himself 'It's a shame I have to breakup with her, she's perfect. She's just not my age.'

Diana noticed Jake staring at her feet and said "Jakey? What were you going to tell me?"

As she said that, Jake returned to his senses and turned his face to Diana's face. He goes straight to the point saying "I'm breaking up with you."

Diana was shocked to hear this especially because she had done everything for Jake and has gave him a lot of money so she has no idea why he would break up with him. In an angry tone, she says "What? You can't break up with me! I did everything for you and you give me this?!"

'Damn.' Jake thought to himself. "Well, you know. We're 7 years apart. I don't know how would that work out. Also, I like this girl at school."

"Is she rich like me?" Diana said.

"No but she's really kind to me and she's my age." Jake said.

"So what?! I'm kind to you, I'm not your age but I'm richer than her! I can burn her house if I wanted to!" Diana said now removing her feet from Jake's lap and sitting down properly.

"See, the problem is.. you're kind to me but you're mean to everybody else." Jake said as he stood up.

Diana, seeing Jake stand up, stood up too. She grabbed Jake by his arm and said "Please, Jake, wait, I have to show you something, come with me."

With that, she went upstairs as Jake followed her sometimes taking a glimpse of her breast, butt, feet and even her vagina.

They went into Diana's bedroom and through the closet that was actually a doorway to another secret room.

As they got in, Jake noticed that the room kind of looks like a laboratory. Everything is white in color and there were some weird objects he doesn't know about.

"Sit." Diana said as she points to the chair nearest to the doorway. Jake sat there and thought to himself 'Damn, what have I got myself into this time?'

He sits there staring at Diana's perfectly rounded butt as she bends over to pick something up from a box.

He looked away when Diana turns around with a gun-like thing on her hand. This time, he felt really nervous. "Don't shoot me! Please, don't shoot me!"

Diana laughs at Jake's terror and she shows him the shrink-ray that looks like a gun. Of course, Jake didn't know it was actually a shrink-ray and thought it was some kind of gun that would kill him if he gets shot.

Jake stood up but as soon as he stood up, she aims it at him and pulls the trigger.

The room spinned as his eyesight faid to black and only hear Diana's wicked laughter.

Chapter End Notes:

This is only an intro to see if you people would like how I make my stories. If you like it, I'm going to continue it. The next chapter is really naughty, just so you know and the following chapters would feature the categories I put this story to.