- Text Size +

Previously: 

Diana laughs at Jake's terror and she shows him the shrink-ray that looks like a gun. Of course, Jake didn't know it was actually a shrink-ray and thought it was some kind of gun that would kill him if he gets shot.

Jake stood up but as soon as he stood up, she aims it at him and pulls the trigger.

The room spinned as his eyesight faid to black and only hear Diana's wicked laughter.


Jake wakes up. He is laying on something. Something very soft. He opened his eyes to see that he is on a bed, naked. Not a normal bed but a huge bed. He looks around and sees that he is in Diana's bedroom. 'What the hell? Everything is freaking huge!' he thought.

As he looked around, he saw Diana behind him sitting on the bed still naked while looking at him with a smile.

"Hey there Jakey, I see that you have waken up." she said.

"What in the world happened to me?" Jake shouted.

"I did the same thing that I did to my parents when they decided to leave me here alone." Diana said.

"And what is that?" Jake shouted.

"Shrink them." Diana said with a bit of laughter.

Jake looked a bit worried then spoke "Are you going to kill my like you did to your parents?"

"Don't be silly, I didn't kill them. They got eaten by rats because they won't do what I said so I left them on the floor for the rest of the night. To be honest, it sucked cause I just shrunk them that day. So if you'll obey me, I'll keep you alive." Diana told Jake with a wicked smile.

"How about my parents?" Jake said.

"They'll probably think you got kidnapped or something. They don't care about you anyway. I've noticed when I came over to your house for doing a prank on me." Diana said.

"How about school? How about.. the girl that I like?" Jake said.

"SHUT UP! You will never talk about that girl again unless you want to die. Understand?" Diana shouted.

Diana's voice was already loud as she normally speaks but now that she shouted, it hurt Jake's ears a bit more.

"Yes." Jake said as he holds on to his ears.

"Yes only? Say 'Yes, mistress' since thinking of people calling me a mistress turns me on. And from now on, you would address me as mistress, not only when saying yes. Understand?" Diana said with one of her wicked smiles again.

"Yes.. m-mistress.." Jake said in a disappointed tone.

"Okay! Well, to be honest, I got so hot just thinking of you now that you're small. Now that you're awake, maybe we can do what I was imagining earlier?" Diana said.

"What were you imagining earlier, mistress?" Jake said.

"Since I get tired walking around the house all day to keep everything neat without the help of the servants, maybe I could use a foot rub. Maybe you could rub my other foot too, if you still have the energy for it." Diana said as she stretches her right foot near Jake.

"What are you waiting for? Start doing your job little Jakey or I would have to punish you like I did to my parents." Diana said in a bit angry tone.

With that, Jake walked slowly to her foot keeping his balance because of the really soft and bouncy bed.

He walks near to the underside of her foot. As he got closer, he could smell the unbearable odor coming from her foot. Weirdly enough, he got turned on by this. He walked nearer and nearer and raised his right hand to the foot.

"Hurry up! I don't got all day. Well, I do, but I don't want to spend the rest of the day with you only rubbing my feet. I wanna do some other things" Diana said.

'Other things?' Jake thought and raised his left hand to start rubbing her foot.

He used to massage her back on weekends and thought of this as only rubbing her back. He kept sniffing and sniffing her foot's odor and got harder and harder. He moved his face closer and closer and kept sniffing.

Diana moved her head to see what Jake's reaction then she saw that he was enjoying the smell of her foot. She got hotter. 'Stay calm, Diana. You have plenty of time' she thought to herself.

"Don't be shy little Jakey, I know you want to lick it. Go ahead, lick it. Make out with it. Think of my foot as me." Diana said in a teasing tone.

Jake was shocked. Diana saw him enjoying her foot's smell. He thought he'll give it a try so he moved his head closer and kissed.

"Ohh, mm, that is so hot." Diana said while moaning.

Jake couldn't take it anymore. He was too horny. He moved his face and rubbed it to her foot. Licking up and down, left and right.

As he did this, he tasted Diana's foot sweat. It was salty but he thought 'It came out from this goddess so I might as well drink it.' so he drank the sweat that his tongue encouters.

Diana felt so hot that she started rubbing herself. "Enough of my right foot, do it to my left foot." she said as she stretched her left foot while spreading a bit to rub herself more.

With that, Jake ran to the other foot and made out with it as well. As he was making out, Diana started fingering herself.

Nasty thoughts came in to her head as she did.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like this chapter. This is only one of the feet actions that you will read on this story. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.