- Text Size +

     I guess it is normal for different people to have different “kinks” or “fixations”... I however, have always been very ashamed of mine. Since I was very young, I had dreamt of being captured by a giant woman... Not only being simply caught by a giant woman, but it was being captured by a giant woman infatuated with me that particularly appealed to me. She not only simply caught me, but was happy to have me. Enthralled with the opportunity of having me in her possession! I understand that typically, men enjoy being dominant and having control over women, but it seemed I enjoyed not only being helpless to a woman, I enjoyed being at the mercy of a woman with strong desire for me. Though I know this concept may sound strange, I want to emphasize the points of being helpless, and to a woman with strong desire for me, that I find particularly amusing.

As a man, much is expected of you. You must learn to find your strengths and capitalize on them as you grow to establish a sense of value for yourself professionally and amongst your peers. This I believed was not the problem however. For me, my dilemma was that despite our efforts, our value constantly depend on the discretion and judgement of those that interpreted and judge our actions. Intention meant close to nothing as each of our actions outcomes depended on the reactions and interpretation of anybody there to witness it. This put a lot of pressure on a guy, especially one that failed to fall into the confines of the majorities social norms. Life was a constant battle of trying to stay true to ones own beliefs and justifying them to anyone who didn’t completely understand what or why you do what you do or what it is you are trying to achieve. To simplify that, even if you believed different than most, it meant nothing unless you could manifest value through it. Otherwise, you were just “weird”.

How was it that someone falling into this personality ever be able to naturally relate to anyone or even draw the attention or desire of a woman. Though unique and possibly even accepted or admired, he would always be regarded as interesting but still… “out there”. That isn’t what women looked for in a man. Though on the surface level, they appreciated the mystery, I often found it took away from a sense of security. I often found myself trying to explain my perspective trying to justify my nature only to end up confusing people, though also amusing and intriguing them, I often found myself falling into the role of a strong acquaintances that was highly regarded but still kept at a certain distance never let into any immediate circle of friends.

     I guess that is where the concept of being desired started to sound ideal. Imagine being seen, understood, and appreciated?! A ridiculous fantasy, I know… but an entertaining concept none the less. Imagine if you could, after living this life of constant misunderstandings, to finally find yourself desired and sought after for who you were and all it entailed! Further more, not by just anyone, but by someone you found attractive and infatuated with. Now imagine her in all her glory shrinking you small enough to have you helplessly at her mercy, objectified but as a prize possession. As ready to own you as you were ready to be hers.

     I am a pretty strong guy. Not necessarily the most athletic or most versatile, but the skills I healed and the personality I carried made me a unique specimen. I enjoyed who I was, but I didn’t want to use it as leverage to pursue a woman as most did. Instead, I subtly hoped it would make me a target to the right woman. I guess this is where the whole giantess fantasy developed. My relationship with my mother was a bit different. She let me be me, but offered me no comfort. I guess in time this developed into a certain respect for women overlooked by a sense of humor. Though she was my sole provider and keeper of law, I was able to make my own decisions and the consequences only mattered if I caused a problem.

My parents divorced when I was 10 but both of my parents expressed strong independent values. I ended up viewing people as more equal than most children typically would. Especially in a time when gender equality was an uprising subject. Regardless, I grew up independent viewing everyone as capable of making of life as they were willing to make reality considering that my childhood consisted of me and my mother, or me and my father, simply moving through life dealing with any issue that arose without showing remorse for the fact that the circumstance created the issue. We were in every sense, in complete control of our own lives.

At my mom's house, I learned early that in order for us to have cool air in the summers and warm air in the winters, someone needed to figure out how to operate the a/c and heater. Being capable, I felt it was my responsibility to take it upon myself to solve the issue for the betterment of the household. Then at my fathers, we all had to maintain our own cleanliness. A simple habit but a demanding one. In time, I felt a certain level of independence. It was an unconventional feeling, especially to feel at puberty where most people were nurtured and believed they were the centers of the universe, but with it came a sense of freedom that allowed a young man to view the world a little different than someone in a more conventional household.

     Naturally, feelings started to arise, but regarding my natural development considering my situation, my desires were compromised. As I grew, I noticed I longed for guidance as I was normally in control of my own fate and comfort being designated the middle man in maintaining a sense of order in either household. Dealing with the predicaments that I now realize were rough and unconventional, I understand now how I became to be a man longing to be owned yet valued by a giantess.

As I grew, it was constantly up to me figure out the root of any problem I encountered. As I said earlier about the air conditioner or heater, the same was true to issues regarding having clean cloths or warm food as our mother was constantly overwhelmed with school facing the dilemma of having to provide for herself and her children shocked with the fear associated with divorce. I know this doesn’t sound like much, but consider for a second if you can. It takes a lot to maintain a household. Simple tasks like cooking, cleaning and laundry constantly plague people as the transition into adulthood. Children on top of this, having little to know understanding of the need for order, typically make mess after mess while the parents fight the never ending battle of upkeep. As time passed and mother was too busy too cook, clean and organize, we realized the importance of independence. We were in charge of our own lives, free of guidance left to make reality whatever we perceived.

As time passed I found myself dreaming/fantasizing about being in a situation in which either I was shrunken and caught or held by a giant woman. Not only did the woman have me helplessly held within her grasp, she also expressed desire for me. She was grateful that she had the opportunity of having me at her mercy. As I grew, I developed philosophies of what this concept meant, but we will get into that later. Regardless, I found myself driven by that feeling of helplessness.

     In the natural world however, men are expected to express a dominant role that women gravitate towards. Despite the fact that most of these men fail to follow threw with the power the expressed, it was expected and sought after. My interest however enjoyed seeing women as all powerful giantesses capable of swallowing men whole or stepping on them erasing their existence while they look for the one they felt is worth keeping. I found it was a level of submissiveness most women found unattractive. Also, not many women where worthy of that level of devotion and submissiveness. That was until I met her...

     She stood casually at 6’1” modestly hunched over and was blessed with beauty that for some reason our generation didn’t acknowledge. Her skin was smooth, lips where plush, she had a cute nose subtly seated between two beautiful blue eyes that erupted with a comforting kindness showing that despite her beauty, she didn’t recognize it and was down to earth ready to acknowledge the world as she perceived it rather than use it to propel her natural endowments seeking popularity or justification as most did.

She was as modest as she was beautiful. Upon looking at her, I was naturally amazed at such a woman. I also knew that such a woman would have no interest in a man like me. But just as I thought that, we made eye contact and a jolt shot down my spine. Despite her standing a head over me standing as beautifully as she did, she acknowledged me, and unless I was mistaken, showed interest in me.

     I disregarded this moment and went on with my life. One day however, I commented on a facebook post of hers and she responded... To me it was ridiculous that she would pay me any attention, but she did. Maybe it was because most men were intimidated by her stature, and those who stood eye to eye with her tended to be douche bags, maybe something about me appealed to her. None the less, she responded and we continued to converse. Of course she didn’t know of my giantess fantasy, but either way, we clicked on levels I couldn’t possibly anticipate. She was cool, kind, funny, and understanding. Despite her fitting into my fascination with giant women, she genuinely had me in love. We fell into a relationship and it blossomed with many good times built upon a foundation of comfort and humor that had us laughing for 80% of our time together.

     Things were going smoothly for years, but as anyone with my fixation/fantasy knows, there is always a certain level of exploration. Over the years I had explored the macrophile world and eventually established friendships with people who shared my interest. Some unfortunately were women. To me it was merely a means of exploring a fantasy that itched at the back of my mind that I could never explore. I spoke and shared aspects of my fantasy that surprisingly were accepted and shared with other people. Something I never thought would happen. Despite never quite fitting in, there were others out there that not only tolerated my fantasy, they also shared interest in the subject having similar views and interests themselves. It gave me an outlet for a while until one day, I fell asleep with my phone logged onto my fake account. My beautiful giantess girlfriend had found my secret. I was sure I would lose her. She expressed a lot of hurt and ill feelings, messaging my friend and her significant other revealing what had been going on. I never imagined this could happen but as it did, it made real what I had been doing. I was overcome with shame and ill feelings realizing that I could potentially lose the woman I love over a misunderstanding over an expression of feelings that hid in the darkest parts of my character.

     Many days passed and we dealt with it in ways not worth articulating but eventually, she found the power within herself to look past this still valuing me and still wanted to be with me. I didn’t understand it, but I rolled with the blessing. I started to express to her my view on the subject and how if she enjoyed it, she could easily be the spotlight of my fantasy and I would easily admire and worship her as though she was a goddess, but naturally she was hesitant as her mind gravitated towards feelings of betrayal as she reflected the expressions I shared with my online friend. Though I felt I could argue and regarded it as a platonic friendship I acknowledge her view and let it be.

     As time passed she started to relax and allow herself to absorb the concept. For reasons I have yet to understand she had an interest in me that she couldn’t shake. It started to become clear to her that she had more in her favor than she realized. Overwhelmed with fury, she didn’t see that she could have me submitting to her merely through her expressing ownership of me. I guess it takes time for some people to understand how people such as myself felt about it. Its more a conceptual situation that appeals to us with the fantasy rather than those unknowingly admired and viewed as giantesses. Having the right people however completely changed the dynamic but that also is for another time.

 Despite my fetish, I naturally enjoyed pleasing and adoring her out of admiration of her character. She had yet to understand that aside from her being tall, what the fetish was really about was being owned, being helpless to a woman with unfathomable leverage over me as she already had.  With her expressing a Goddess character and ownership of me, there was no way I could deny being hers.

     It was out of her character to express ownership of another human being though. She subtly started playing with it and we found a playful understanding but there was an obvious sense of hesitation. I was once again comfortably hers however as I centered my fantasy around her and she allowed me to express my views. As time passed, I often shared more than she understood and we hit wall after wall as she tried to understand her role as a giantess trying to understand how to enjoy having me shrunken in her hand trying to understand how she could fathom swallowing me alive or using me against me will. Little did I know however, she had been exploring witchcraft. Despite her lack of understanding of the interest in the fetish, she had learned many things that worked parallel with it.

Most girls looked to witchcraft for frivolous things expressing trend topics insulting the true powers of witchcraft but upon acknowledging my fetish, Ashley started looking into concepts most women overlooked in their mainstream inquiries. As most women looked into compatibility and what it meant to be a person wielding the astrological sign that they did, she looked into enchantments. After a while, she started playing with a few and had me doing ridiculous things like feeling an urge to buy her milk shakes or flowers, wanting to watch a particular show, or feeling a strong desire to tend to her giving her massages or cooking for her exactly what she wanted. Slowly she mastered these and enjoyed having me always coming home with exactly what she wanted. She found enjoyment in the benefits of these spells until one day, remembering about my fantasy, she dug a little deeper than normal. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she stumbled upon what looked like a size manipulation spell. Her mind started to wander. “Didn't he enjoy the idea of being caught by a giantess?” she thought as she read a bit further into the different variations of the spell. Slowly but surely it seemed like a good idea.

She started practicing on inanimate objects shrinking them and returning them to their original size. One day I walked into her room and wondered where half her furniture went as she subtly giggled knowing it was all tucked neatly in the top drawer of her dresser. She started to caress my face feeling a certain grasp over the power she had acquired. Somehow since she started shrinking things, she had been looking forward for the day that she would shrink me.

Before she shrank me however, she wanted to practice with a few test subjects. She walked into the retail store she had worked at prior to her leave to live with her man. She had long been annoyed with her coworker and decided a leisurely stroll would help her decide weather or not her prior manager was a prime subject for her new found power. She cast upon herself a spell that rendered her invisible to electronics before she came in range with the security cameras she knew the store had. After walking in, she was met with a look that removed all doubt. Her old manager looked at her like nothing. As though she hadn't spent the better part of the past 3 years working hard weekend after weekend allowing her to hold her position with compliments from upper management and praise all because of the way Ashley handled situations and established bonds with the regulars that kept them coming back just for her. As soon as she saw this look and felt the disrespect, she cast the spell and her former manager was reduced to 3 inches tall. Ashley slowly walked to the woman standing in shock and bent over to impose herself. The shrunken woman started ranting out, but before Ashley could acknowledge what she said, she picked her up and dropped her in her purse. She then looked to her long term good friend/coworker who had happen to be working and smirked, “You got it from her right?” she said as she winked at her former coworker who had also become a great friend.

     “If you want, I could save her for you!” Ashley remarks as she turns for the door. The other girl stared at Ashley dumfounded as she watches her walk out.

     “ Ill call you later! This store is yours now! Sam never existed”, Ashley says as she walks to her car, patting her purse emphasizing the fact that she had her tucked away trapped in there. A sudden power coursed through her veins. Once she returned to her car, she opened her purse and saw the helpless woman screaming and ranting at her. Considering how she felt about all the years of her previous employment under this woman, her sympathy was limited. She started to stare at her and bask in her helplessness. She then started to think about the fact that her boyfriend enjoyed the concept of being viewed as prey. She then opened her purse again to look at the woman she had trapped. At first, her intentions were to scare her and make her understand what it was like to be subject to someone else's will, but after considering the idea of eating someone, looking at the little pathetic person that she had strong feelings of loathing towards started to change her. A smirk crept across her face as she closed her bag and played with the idea of eating her.

     Before, she was against the topic, but now, seeing someone she strongly disliked so helpless, her mind started to roam. She always wondered how wonderful life would be without having to deal with her. Then started to remember how bad she felt leaving her coworker that became a good friend to be stuck there alone having to deal with this menace. She then started to believe she would be doing the world a favor. Seated in her car she kept glancing at her purse. She contemplated eating the woman who had caused her frustration all these years also knowing she had been looking over a vanishing spell that would remove any trace of existence of any given person from the world. This did require however a certain source of power that she had yet to explore. A certain object that enhanced the power of spells so long as it was in the possession of she that practiced witchcraft. Then, before she knew it, she had the woman sitting in her palm. She felt numb. A feeling she had not anticipated feeling as she started looking into shrinking actual humans.

     “We had some good times working together didn’t we?”, Ashley remarked somewhat playfully, “Me doing the heavy lifting while you sat back.. accepting the praise that came from my hard work”

     As Ashley said this, Sam quickly scrambled to her feet, “I always looked after you!” She bravely remarked as Ashley slowly brought her thumb and index finger slowly behind her.

     “If that’s how you saw it?!” Ashley modestly said as the plucked her from her palm and flung her into her mouth. Being her first time tasting a human, Ashley relished in the moment. Suddenly she started to find pleasure in the power. She didn’t imagine she would enjoy eating anyone but something about the feeling of relief brought her a joy she hadn’t anticipated. Knowing her frustrations would come to an end at the expense of her hunger soothed her in a way she couldn’t yet comprehend. She swallowed the helpless girl feeling her squirm down her throat. She wanted to digest her and feel her become nothing more than nourishment becoming nothing more that a cookie to her. After all the long frustrating nights, the ridiculous emails and remarks, she would be nothing more than a snack. Ashley fought the temptation and started to udder some incantations under her breath.

 “Oh beautiful! I get to use you as an example!”, Ashley expresses as she jumps for joy! Realizing Sam was teleported back to her purse, Ashley now understands the extent of her power.

     “And that means I get to eat him again and again...” She says as she started to drive back home.

     Something about this discovery started to amuse her. At first it was strange to her as she wondered what I could possibly enjoy about being helpless to her but after feeling the power of being a giantess, she started to understand aspect of fun that she couldn’t yet ponder. She started to think of everything I expressed from admiring her and kissing her as far as I could explore, to making me do simple things like rub her feet or watch me adore her with all the love I tried to express. Ironically, it was her natural admiration and love for me as a person that stopped her from feeling the joy of being a giantess. But now she started to wonder.

          She started to reflect on everything she loved about me. She always shared how handsome she found me and how much she enjoyed about feeling my physique in her hands. Despite her standing 4” taller than me however, she enjoyed admiring my power and abilities and quite modestly never really noticed that she already dwarfed me. It was very ironic that despite her holding such leverage over my natural fixation, everything about the foundation of our relationship had nothing to do with it. Of course I enjoyed feeling my body sink into hers while being overwhelmed by her as she expressed desire, I quickly learned that it wasn’t quite her size over me that I enjoyed as much as her desire. It put a spin on the subject I never anticipated. Not only was she oblivious to her natural power over me, our natural chemistry allowed her to consume me in a way neither of us understood.

          But now it all became clear… She started to feel a power she never anticipated enjoying. She could do whatever she wanted! It was not about her being a giantess or me being tiny, it was about her having power and me being ready to serve her. As she glanced at her purse stopped at a red light, she found a comfort knowing she had a means of expressing years of frustration in a manner that, if she chose, could be harmless or completely final at her discretion. She never thought she could ever enjoy ending someone’s life but somehow this power merged with her kind nature in a way she hadn’t yet considered… She believed she would be doing good. It now felt like her responsibility to shape the world. She could selectively get rid of the undesirables while having fun, not to mention she kinda enjoyed the taste of people, and once she mastered the eraser spell, it would be completely harmless.

          “She did kinda taste good…” she said to herself as the power started to course through her veins. She thought back and started dwelling on that erasing spell she also came across. “If I erase you, everyone would forget you ever existed…” she continued to ponder. It gave her comfort in the idea of eating her. Nobody would even know she was gone… The powers started to take hold of her. On her way home she stopped to put gas and witnessed a man harassing a woman. The man was very obnoxious. Then all of a sudden, the man appeared right next to the other woman in Ashley’s purse. She peeked in and giggled.

          “You enjoyed being able to bother that woman while there was nothing she could do didn’t you?” ,she stated glaring strait at him as he cowered before her, “what did you intend on doing to her?!” she asked as disgust filled her face. She quickly closed her bag and got back to driving home.

          “This is going to be fun…” she says as she drives off accepting the power and feeling remorse wash away from her conscience believing she now had a way of affecting the world in a way she felt was positive beyond any means she previously believed. “These people did little to nothing good for the world, they wouldn’t be missed.” She continued to think. “Should I keep looking for more? He always said that the problem with the world was that there were too many people since we no longer had a natural predator. That since natural selection was ruled out, many people that shouldn’t live did tainting the means of belief and human perspective. Am I the predator the world had been waiting for?! He is going to love this!!!” she continued to reflect on her drive home. 

          She finally arrived home and found me sitting on the couch casually watching tv. She ignores me and walks to her bedroom contemplating all of the fantasies she could allow her beloved boyfriend to explore and new ones she had discovered embracing her newfound power.

          I noticed something different about her as she got home. Kinda disregarded me… Was something wrong..? I gave her space as I heard her start the shower. Because of this I was overwhelmed with anxiety wondering if I was being ridiculous or if she really had something going on. Finally I hear the shower stop and time slowly passes before if finally hear her call to me.

          “Babe! Have you seen my slippers?!” she yells subtly to get my attention.

          “I think I saw them in the closet!” I respond slightly confused regarding my prior analysis of something being up. I go over to help her find them and as I walk in I see her lying in bed only wearing her underwear. Not even a bra. The look in her eyes as she watches me walk in is something I hadn’t seen from her before.

          Its no secret that I always adored so much about her. I always enjoyed admiring her as it was my way of expressing an angle of worship I knew she enjoyed but hadn’t quite appreciated to its full extent. Seeing her laying there so confident and staring at me with desire did things to me I wasn’t ready for. I guess upon reflecting on her powers she started to see my helplessness now. She noticed the way I stared at her, seeing her beauty span before me, drawing me towards her despite the overwhelming feeling of dominance her size prompted triggering a natural feeling of intimidation. Before this, she tried to ignore this feeling as she felt it made her feel less feminine despite all the ways I tried to express the beauty I saw in the perspective, but after feeling the sensation of having people completely at her mercy, she now understood what I felt. Something about feeling the power associated with the spells she learned allowed her to look at me with complete power. She noticed my eyes dart side to side overwhelmed by all I admired about her. She watched as my body grew stiff wondering what was going to happen with this situation, and more than all, she felt the power she had over me that she usually overlooked. She didn’t even need the powers to have me in the palm of her hand, she just needed the confidence to acknowledge it. But now as she reflected on the fun of actually having me in her palm she felt things she never before had seen.

          “Forget the slippers babe, come here. You are looking soooooo good.” She says allowing her words to drag out emphasizing that she is obviously horny. Something about the way she said good however sent chills down my spine. I don’t know if it was what she said, how she said it, or the look in her eyes, but I felt something I had only previously dreamt of… I felt like prey… Without thinking I walked to the foot of the bed and start kissing at her feet. As I look up her long legs admiring all that I enjoyed about being hers I saw her looking down at me a way she never had before. Despite her not understanding my view, I always enjoyed starting at her feet. I guess through her research however, trying to understand me, she thought the feet were a main focal point in my fantasy but being at her feet was special to me because it gave me an angle I always knew was impossible. Though many macrophiles had foot fetishes, my perspective was more an understanding of the situation. After discovering my fantasy she was often hesitant wondering if it was genuinely her that I desired as I expressed worship and admiration expressing views of her being a giantess. She wondered if it was just her size that I enjoyed considering things she discovered stumbling upon my secret page. I tried to express my perspective but it was always taken with a grain of sale. Something was different here though. I guess somewhere in her discovery of feelings associated with being all powerful, she saw me in a way she had never before been able to. Her desire and natural attraction to me evolved as she became familiar with being all powerful not caring about anyone else. She looked at me and realized that in the end, I was hers. I was in her hands. Despite any insecurities she previously felt, I was pleading to her, waiting to either be kept or eaten. She saw me bow in her hand and realized that despite all she worried about before, I still always expressed admiration and worship for her. Even though it wasn’t exactly what she expected or was looking for, seeing me helpless in her hand she understood. I had always been there. She just never understood what it meant to be my giantess. And here we were…

          Being all powerful was unimaginable to her before. All of her desires and intentions were wholesome and driven by good intentions. Life however slowly expressed lack of compassion for this energy though. Despite never being able to completely help all she wanted to, she pushed forward indefatigably. Now however, yielding the power that she did, certain feelings started to conspire. I felt it as our eyes met as I caressed her palm kissing her as I kept glancing up at her. I felt smaller than ever. It sent a wave of pleasure through my body and I jumped wrapping my arms around her thumb. She dropped me on her lap. I always articulated that each of her legs felt bigger than me but now somehow, I felt she knew it too. I continued to caress and kiss on every inch of her legs as I could, working my way up to her waist. I was about to start going down on her but she quickly grabbed me by my chin. Thumb and fingers reaching up to either eye, she had complete control. She grabbed my butt with her other hand and slid me up across her body till my face was at her chest level and we meat eye to eye. She bit her lower lip and positioned me center between her legs.

          “No more playing!” she instructs in a way I hadn’t seen before as she lifts my chin to be able to kiss me and slowly slides me into her. Both of our eyes roll back in pleasure. I realize she made me somewhere between 2 and 3 feet tall while my dick stayed the same size. She pulls me deep into her as her hand engulfs my butt. She then arches back as I slip deeper into her than ever before. I instantly start kissing her chest and neck as I grab all that I can. Her hands continue to engulf me as she pulls me into her body. I start to squirm and the more I do the more she grabs and pulls me into her as though my fight is giving her pleasure. Something about the situation screams the helplessness I always tried to express to her. She pulls me tighter and tighter to her as I kiss on her more and more vigorously until we both erupt in euphoria.  It is so over whelming that I fall into a trance as electricity surges through my body and I black out. After who knows how much time passes, I awaken but have no idea where I am. The ground is soft and colored between white and tan and the sky is vast… I try to stand but the surface of the ground is something I haven’t walked on before. Somewhat soft but the ground beneath the softness is firm… Where am I? Where am I?

 

 

 

 

 

I hear a faint giggle. As faint as it is though, it feels as though it is coming from all around me. As much as I am curious as to what is going on, I am still overwhelmed with a feeling of euphoria. The climax I just experienced was like nothing I felt before. I shake myself from my trans and start to look around acknowledging my situation. Was I drugged? Im not tied up or anything… Did I take some drugs? Am I coming back from a trip I over did?

          “Hee hee hee” ,I hear the giggle again. This time it was a bit harder and I start to look around more and start to see objects in the distance. Before I have a chance to assess what I see, I am plucked into the air. I look down and see what looks like fingers pinching my waist. I move through the air feeling as though I am on a rollercoaster and finally, when I stop, I see the answer to all my questions.

          If you have ever looked at a mountain and admired its majestic beauty, It would only be a subtle representation of what I saw before me. I felt her look at me as I realized what was happening. It really happened. I shrunk… I take in everything I see before me, the detail in her eyes, all the features of her face. Then I see her smile. Something about it confuses me. I wonder if it is just from seeing it from a shrunken perspective, but I feel there is a different energy behind it.

          “Why do you look so scared baby? I did this for you! Isn’t this what you wanted?”, she says mockingly as she absorbs seeing me washed over with a hit of dread as I soak in the truth of my situation.

          “This is more than my imagination ever allowed me to see.” ,I finally managed to say. She giggles and I feel myself fly forward through the air until I find myself pressed into her lips. She kisses me and as I find myself pressed against her lips, the entrance to her mouth, completely smothering my entire body, I realize exactly the feeling of helplessness I always thought I wanted. The feeling is like nothing like I ever previously imagined. The warmth of her skin, overwhelming ambiance of her enjoyment and love she expressed as I was pressed against her lips made me grateful that it was her that had me. It felt exactly as it did every time we kissed only magnified by the reality we both now understood. I was hers. As much as we both new it before by the way I expressed my love for her, now I was at her mercy in a way either of us ever before thought possible. She pulls me away but my eyes remain locked on her mouth. I see her tongue peak out as she slowly drags it across her lips.

          “Mmmmmmm, you taste soo good baby” she says as her eyes lock on me not hiding at all the predatory intentions she has. Again I am brought to her mouth but this time, her mouth opens and her tongue falls over her lower lip as she drags me down it. As scared as I am, I cannot deny that the feeling is arousing and I get hard wishing in the back of my mind to embrace her tongue ignoring the fact that she is actually tasting me. All of this has happened so fast and I realize I hadn’t yet grasped what was really happening. She lowers me onto her belly and finally gives me an opportunity to think about what is happening.

          “Oh baby, I did this hoping to be able to entertain you but now that I’ve tasted you and see you standing there so cute and helpless… I really want to eat you…”. Something about seeing her so giant made me realize the full extent of what that actually meant. I feal her stomach rumble beneath me as I look up at her, seeing her looking down at me letting her full intent radiate from her eyes. Again she licks her lips as her hand extends to her purse that is sitting on the dresser. I then see her pull out what looks like a man as she continues to keep me locked in her gaze. Never breaking eye contact, she shoves the upper half of the man into her mouth leaving his legs to kick frantically sticking out before she slurps him into her mouth. Without hesitation, she slurps him down swallowing him alive all while keeping me locked in her glare.

          “You don’t know how much I wish that was you.”, she says as chills run down by spine. I think I hear a faint scream coming from beneath me.

          “If it wasn’t him, it would have been you. He deserved it though. His life is served better as food for me over the life he lived. It feels good to eat people that are bad and know that they are becoming a part of something better rather than continuing to be a menace to society. To be honest, reflecting on the disgust I saw in him, its nice to feel him squirm in my tummy.” ,I listend to her as I stood completely in shock at the joy she was expressing. The whole giantess topic was always a fantasy driven by my imagination enjoying seeing a beautiful woman yield so much power. Seeing the woman I loved and had been with for years take the role and enjoy it started to make me realize that in reality, despite what I found arousing or amusing, a real giantess could and will do whatever it was that she pleased. Not what I wanted… what she wanted…

          Fear became my reality. I looked at the woman that I loved and admired and despite being captivated by seeing all the beauty I admired about her, seeing her gorgeous face, long slender body and beautiful blue eyes tower before me more amazing than any mountain range or sunset I had ever seen, the fact that I just watched her swallow someone whole telling me she wishes it was me echoed in my mind. But just as the fear and shock was at its peak rattling me down to my core harder than I ever thought possible, I realized the beauty of the situation. Immediately I dropped to my knees and started kissing her belly. I spread my body embracing as much as I could and expressed pure admiration. I realized, looking at her face, that this is exactly what I wanted. Something about those bright blue eyes, nurturing stare, long golden hair and radiant white skin made me realize that this was in fact a dream come true. I wanted to belong to her, to serve her, she was my goddess. And suddenly when I found myself in the peak of reflection basking in the beauty of my situation, she grabs me by my foot and again I am soaring through the air only to find myself dangling above her mouth.

          “I’m sorry babe. I couldn’t resist!” ,she whispers as she releases me and I plumet through the sky. I land on her tongue and she closes her mouth sealing me in darkness. The feeling of being her is not what I expected. It is a bit comforting though for a second before I start to wonder if she would really swallow me. She doesn’t treat me like the other man though, she pins me against the roof of her mouth and sucks down all the saliva that I was soaking in. She then starts to play with me, tossing me around with her tongue. Soft moans vibrate all around me. Is she actually savoring me? I wonder as she centers on her tongue. Before I have an opportunity to acknowledge what is happening, I am sent down her throat in a single gulp. It is quicker than I ever imagined. I find myself floating nestled in what I assume is her stomach. A few seconds pass, maybe even a minute as I lay nestled in her belly feeling something like vertigo when all of a sudden, I find myself laying on something soft. I look around and realize exactly where I am. I am back in her mouth! I see light rush in as she opens her mouth and reaches in grabbing me by my foot and pulls me out.

          “I am going to have a lot of fun with you!”, she says as I dangle, trembling before her face. What have I created…?

She again drops me on her belly. I sit down and look back up at her wondering what is to come next.

          “So I know you are wondering what is happening.” She says as I sit in obvious shock after you know, being swallowed by my girlfriend. “You know I have always been into magic, witchcraft and understanding the flow of energy in the world right? Well after finding out about your little fetish, I started doing some research. At first I just wanted to understand you, but as I dug deeper, I realized there was more to it. It turns out, your desire to belong to a giantess stems from an actual aspect of witchcraft. If a witch found a man with the channel open for devotion and worship and won his heart over, she would have powers all woman practicing witchcraft looked for. Having a man devoted to her, she would be capable of spells that completely altered the natural world. It turns out, you are special, and so am I. I don’t know if it was fate that brought us together or chance but either way, I am so happy to have you.” I stand on her belly absorbing all she has just told me.

          “Did you always think your giantess fantasy was ridiculous?” she asks rhetorically, “Turns out, you are exactly what I needed!”  she whispers to me just before tossing me into her mouth again.

          “You give me powers I never thought possible. And your love for me gives me complete power over you too!”, she remarks before bursting into laughter. She continues to caress me with her tongue as I wait for her to further explain. Then after being centered on her tongue, she reaches in and grabs my foot. I then feel myself slowly slide against her tongue as she slowly pulls me out. Her lips held firm as she pulled me through them.

          “I never would have known who I was if it wasn’t for you! And now I get to keep you for ever! I always hoped for you to be mine, and now you belong to me! Unless I decide to eat you for real!” she says bursting in laughter. “The funny thing is that if I eat you, all the power that you give me will be magnified! But I’m happy just having you, these powers are strong enough just having you… for now.” She says shooting me a wink

          As she shares this with me I find myself teetering on feelings of gratitude and fear. Everything I had ever fantasized about has become reality, but now I will see exactly what it felt like to be owned. I belonged to her now. Neither of us said it but we both knew it. In the end, I was the source of her power. Her having me gave her all the abilities she now had. There was no way for me to get away, I had become no more than a relic. The worse part about it too was that if she wanted to have more power, she would have to eat me. Could she do that? She looked at me ways that I had never seen from her before. Did all my dreams come true and I have to accept that one day, Ashley is going to eat me… Upon these thoughts came feelings I never felt. Complete submissiveness. After accepting that one day, the woman that I loved now held me in her hand and would one day eat me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think! Coments and criticism are really apreciated!