- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pleding to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

 

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8

 

 

 


Giggling spilled from the half-closed door and into the living room, as if chiming along with the lofty music left playing on the speakers. The furniture was still warm from where the two women had lounged and laughed, until their amusement had tickled them into the bedroom. It had been another enjoyable date night, but as calm as the evening had been, there was still time and energy to conclude it more excitingly -- Claire made sure of that, always keenly dedicated to Natalie’s pleasure.


The room was dimly lit for a tender mood. Laughter melted into long breaths, then gasps. Pale arms etched Natalie’s body, the cold fingers sensitive to any pinches of weight that they glazed over. The patterns of half-sleeve tattoos on both arms seemed to swirl in this movement, highlighting the curves seated upon her lap; Claire hugged Natalie from behind, and Natalie nuzzled back into her, revealing her neck as her head turned upwards into a lock of her partner’s black hair. She appeared to fit well within the grasp of the taller woman, situated so contently as though she belonged there, meant to be caught up in Claire’s embrace. She was a toy to her touch, and Claire enjoyed keeping up suspense, savoring the shivers of desire that were tightly pressed onto her.


Claire leaned forward, chuckling, “What’s this…? Something you want…?” she asked, her tone devilishly drawn out. Natalie, immersed as she was, only nodded in reply, a massage-like motion into Claire’s shoulder. Tucked between her legs was her own hand, the patterned buzz of a vibrator muffled between her thighs. “Of course you do~ Why else would you leave yourself so exposed? Hmhm~ Now that your secret’s out, you have so little shame about it…”


Natalie winced to those words, but it was a satisfying sting, the kind of teasing she loved to be lashed with. And it was true, too, what Claire murmured so closely to her -- so close, as was intended. Her partner’s whispering was edging her already, the blow of her breath tickling her ear. She nodded again, agreeing to anything, so long as it meant Claire would proceed with what she so badly wished for.


Another giggle, hummed just beneath Natalie’s ear; Claire licked her lips like a warning, and a fingernail chillingly grazed up her girlfriend’s neck. She gently pinched the earlobe, only enough to suggest it aside, careful in how she played around the few piercings. Her head cradled farther forward, taking aim, and then, a small whistle of air. Yet as short as it was, that exhale drove Natalie into a moan -- a simple act that did so much to arouse her, and it was only just beginning. Claire, aware of this incredible effect, seized the opportunity to electrify her partner, and after preparing the entrance with a few spirals of her finger, she exhaled--


Natalie~” Claire sang, her volume low and controlled. Natalie’s body rattled as if struck by something fierce; she always melted when Claire said her name so heavenly. “You deserve the best~ Let me treat you~


Natalie inhaled sharply as a wet warmth seeped into her ear. Her eyes widened and her lips quivered, a moment of paralysis that broke into a high-pitched moan, a gasp -- it sounded like battle, but all Natalie heard was the swishing in her ear, the plunging of Claire’s tongue as it navigated the ridges with a special kind of tenderness. Natalie’s reaction amused Claire greatly, and each of her giggles buzzed into the ear to apply their own eroticism. Sparse moments where Claire pulled away to moisten her tongue were kept exciting as she hummed playfully to Natalie’s spasms, or she would touch the ear again, dragging a finger through the saliva she left behind. For all the pleasure flooding Natalie’s system, she hid her expression with a bite, humiliated for this unusual kink -- a factor that only burned her faster to that blazing conclusion.


The sensation was overwhelming, despite how Natalie pushed herself to endure and extend their time together. Claire was too effective, too clever; her tongue maneuvered in the ear like it would for cunnilingus, the same dexterity that made her famous among her previous lovers, only applied to a different opening. All the same was Claire steadfast in her handling, relentless in how she drove Natalie into orgasm. Wetness seeped from one naked body onto the other as the crack of Natalie’s moan echoed in their heads, completing another bizarre ritual centered around her ear.


After seconds of bated silence, Natalie roared into laughter; Claire kissed into the ear as a farewell, prodding at her partner’s sensitive state. “No, no, enough!” Natalie giggled, squirming energetically in Claire’s arms. “Aha~! N-No more…! Ahn…!”


Claire exhaled through her nose, sparing Natalie by directing the airflow down her neck rather than past her ear yet again. She allowed Natalie to collapse onto the mattress, patting her thigh on the way off her lap. While her reddened partner nuzzled face-first into the bed, Claire breathed in and reclined, stretching her legs out of a cramp. As the two recovered from their encounter, Claire studied Natalie’s afterglow, her eyes appreciating the delicious shape of her girlfriend, the chocolate-colored hair thickened with sweat, and notably, the tiny tattoo on the side of her neck, which only rarely found itself exposed for others to see.


That tattoo was how their romance began six months prior. Natalie was taking the jump of finally getting a tattoo like she had wanted for years, and a suggestion from her brother led her to Claire’s parlor. Natalie was intimidated by the taller woman’s dreary appearance, drawn into the mystery that was around her -- she had not expected Claire to so boldly ask her out once the design was finished. A heart with a musical note embellished into the shape; it was the perfect mark for Natalie to have of what would become her most fulfilling romance.


Reflecting on that affection, Natalie turned her head as it was pressed into the sheets, glancing up at the stillness of her girlfriend. “... Claire?” she said softly. She nudged Claire’s side with a poke of her toe. “Is everything okay, babe? Do you want something done…?”


Claire smirked back at her partner and shook her head. “Nah. Just a little more tired than I realized,” she answered, stroking her temples as she spoke. Natalie’s satisfaction was all Claire needed out of a night together, but this random pain was nonetheless intrusive. “Are you going to stay up?”


“Mmm, probably not,” Natalie yawned, curling deeper towards the headboard of the bed. “What about you?”


“I’ll go wash off and join you.” Claire swiped away some of the sweat left on her body as she stood up. She strolled around the side of the bed towards the bathroom door, pausing to lean low and kiss Natalie’s hair. When she pulled away, her head rang with a spell of dizziness, nearly tipping her into bed beside Natalie, but she persisted to the bathroom like she had intended.


After closing the door behind her, the full extent of her fatigue could finally be realized. Claire winced as she approached the sink which she used to support her weight. Looking into the mirror, she found no injuries gone ignored, nor any other ailments. Despite that, Claire felt as though she had been hit in the head, a migraine that drained her. Demotivated, she splashed water over her face, forgoing a whole bath or shower for the sake of getting to bed and resting sooner.


But as Claire staggered back into the bedroom, her vision spun worse. She muttered something loosely, a comment to Natalie, but never heard a response back. Falling weaker and weaker, Claire slumped into bed, only able to kick one leg over the side before she blacked out into twitches.


“... Natalie…” Claire’s leg kicked lightly at the openness next to her. Her foot searched for a partner to stroke as she laid face-down in a half-awake state. “... Nat… The blanket…” she whined, stretching an elbow out behind her to push at her girlfriend -- but she still felt nothing, no matter how far she reached. “Mnm… Babe…?”


With a cool stillness chilling her exposed body, Claire was stirred into lifting her head and opening her eyes to a vast, sprawling new world. Her surprise lay dormant beneath her paused expression, scoping out her surroundings -- a wide field of pale-green, a terrain that folded over itself and was plush to the touch. A plain that could seemingly stretch on forever, until it abruptly became a mountainside, a curved shape of some sort of cliff that dominated the horizon with its remarkable height. In the opposite direction was a similar range of emptiness, one that ended at a flat stop before that fell some depths below. As astonishing of a development as this was, the scene and scent were absurdly recognizable, a conclusion that could not be denied: she was in bed, and against all logic, she had shrunken atop its sheets.


Claire felt a dire sickness drop in her stomach, struggling to process what had happened to her. She replayed her final few steps before sinking into bed, but there was no explanation she could come down to -- what little good that would do for her. Though hesitant to admit it, the reality of her situation was grim. It was difficult to comprehend just how small she found herself to be. An inch? Smaller, she assumed. A centimeter? Or smaller still?


Claire thought to compare her scale to something else, which was when it then dawned on her that she was not alone in bed. Of course, her partner was still there -- the mountainside, so she had thought it was, was Natalie herself. There was no doubt about it, despite how contrary it was to accept that her kind, shy, and low-energy girlfriend was now larger than the span of their city; Claire stuttered over herself as she looked at the landscape-like body again, acknowledging where the bends and dips were in fact curves of her lover’s shape, veiled beneath the thin sheet she so often took all of in their slumber together. Natalie may have been resting on her side, deep into sleep as usual, but even in such a peaceful state, Claire was in danger simply by existing around her.


It was terrifying, enough to fling Claire onto her feet and sprint forward up the bed. Her head stayed crooked in Natalie’s direction as she ran along her height, struggling to grasp the fullness of how tiny she had become. After a long and tiring dash, she collapsed to her knees into the softness of the mattress, gasping as she looked again at Natalie. She shook her head, lost in a single thought: She’s fucking gigantic!


“Natalie!! Natalie!!” Claire screamed, unleashing two bolts of her voice that instantly drained her throat. She had shouted as loud as possible, but her words fell too short to even make an echo. Like trying to stir a mountain, it was impossible at her size to wake Natalie up. She despairingly repeated the name with less volume, dreading the option she was left with: with no one else to turn to, Claire would have to scale up the pillows to get Natalie’s attention.


That trek was assured to be long, but Claire began up it, a hurried march across a surface that was too giving under every step. All the while, the only topic to entertain her thoughts was to deduce her miserable size. Natalie was a difficult comparison to work with -- she was simply huge. Claire was left to gauge her height with the fabric of the bed sheets, how thick they were to her. Considering their unreal width, she could only guess that she was ridiculously tiny, like a crumb or speck navigating hills of wrinkles. It became more apparent the abysmallity of her circumstance as she approached the pillow, itself a grand mountain in its own right, but crushed down beneath Natalie’s head and shoulders. Claire was close, and yet still had a hike left to go.


Relentlessly, Claire kept up the pace, her endurance everlasting as long as she felt numb in this wonderland-like setting. She grunted as she pulled up on the sheet and clawed up its plushness, driven to surmount the obstacle that was a soft pillow. When such a task proved more difficult due to the way it contorted around Natalie’s head, Claire was pulled to exactly that weight for support. In her climb, she approached the cascade of brown hair mopped over the pillow’s roundness, amazed by the scenic look into those many threads and their minuscule tangles. The aroma radiating from such warmth was enticingly familiar, a scent she used to appreciate when pressing kisses into Natalie’s neck. As she was now, being so close to a body this huge only filled Claire with concern; as much as she wished to savor all these little details made big, she decided it wiser to first get Natalie’s attention.


But one such detail was too significant to ignore, a marker on her trip towards Natalie’s ear that struck Claire into standing still within the countless fibers of hair. She blinked at the black-ink symbol drawn smoothly into the skin, a tattoo of a heart and musical note combined that dotted the right-side of her neck. It was the tattoo Claire gave Natalie, about the size of a thumb-print; a safe design, and quick to create. Claire fondly remembered that session and the romance that would come of it, her arms gradually taking bundles of hair into her embrace.


A coldness soon came over her, pushing her to trudge forward. The size of Natalie’s tattoo was also a reminder of how tiny she was, the first substantial comparison she could make of her scale. To her, that little tattoo was as big as a wall-sized mural. Claire figured she was merely a fraction of that tattoo’s entirety -- she was millimeters tall, and that was a generous estimate. She saw herself as some sort of human flea, wrestling with that fact much like she did to power through the maze of hair. The likeliness of garnering Natalie’s attention was fading bleaker and bleaker, but as far as she had thus made it, it was pointless to stop and give up.


It was nearing into sight, the distinct ridge that was Natalie’s outer ear lobe. Claire was in disbelief at first to come upon something so particularly shaped, as if she had discovered an outstanding structure hidden behind the jungle of hair. It was the very same skin she had strolled alongside of, now in the form incomparable to anything but a woman’s ear. Claire quickly took notice of the dazzling gemstones as big as garages -- they were, in fact, a pair of humble ear studs that dotted the lobe. As she exited out of the hair and onto the slope of skin, Claire stared into those sparkling stones, watching them as she passed by onto a sight just as awesome, but for starkly different reasons.


Claire had ventured far to finally be upon it: the ear, an awkwardly shaped circle of a landmass, a spiral of flesh that led into a cavernous hole. From afar, she stared into that shadowy depth, which was still a decent distance away. Both hands cupped around her mouth as she yelled Natalie’s name just like before, but the results were unfortunately the same. Natalie snored louder than Claire could scream, a pattern of rip-like breaths that rumbled the air around the shrunken woman. It used to be a sleepy melody Claire could relax to, something cute to tease her girlfriend about the next morning, but that very same sound was now an eruption of airy noise, an ever-constant pressure that decided for Claire that she hasten onward to end this craziness as soon as possible.


Just as her goal seemed to be within a sprint, Claire was slowed to a halt by a challenge in the terrain. She had adapted to traveling up a land of skin, but as she crept into the ear, the feeling beneath her bare feet was slimy, the atmosphere she breathed humid and thick. The realization shivered up her spine like a dance of disgust; the peculiar wetness she was treading into was of her own creation -- her own spit. The aroma she had inhaled turned especially sour in her lungs, causing her to gag. It was the taste of the energy drink she had earlier, mixed with the unmistakable smell of her own mouth. The sharp sweetness of the beverage was insultingly demoralizing to Claire, despite how minimal of an amount it was to Natalie’s vastness.


Holding a pained breath, Claire pushed onward, believing she could rush through the obstacle and get into Natalie’s ear canal like planned. That hope sunk at the time she was forced to take another breath, where up ahead was a mire of saliva -- trace amounts that pooled just enough in the crevices to form web-like splotches. It was a snapshot of an alien realm, nearly impossible to believe that it was just the inner-ear of Claire’s girlfriend. Completing the horrific immersion was the stickiness that tugged back at each of her footsteps, the adhesiveness of her own saliva remains that gripped at her soles with worsening effect.


“Hoh… Oh my god…” Claire babbled aloud as she struggled to lift her legs, so seeped into the mire that was her spit. Each step was a chore that she was bound to muscle through, lest she fall short on her pitiful journey and suffer those consequences. She then tripped over herself, collapsing onto her knees into the stickiness, and still marched on. “Come on, c-come on,” Claire chanted to herself as she tore her legs upwards to restabilize herself. The climb up to the ear had been such a challenge, yet this plummet through Natalie’s saliva-soaked ear was proving more difficult, draining her of whatever will was left within her.


It was bitter inspiration that her adventure had at last reached the ear canal, a point she reached after surmounting the hill-sized tragus. Claire peered into the cavern, an enclosed space that she expected to feel distinct from the world outside on Natalie’s body. It stretched inwards of Natalie, a tunnel lined with fuzz-length hairs that would surely catch Claire's knees and slow her going forward. At this precipice, she reflected on the irony; though she teased her playfully for her kink, Claire was adamant in assuring Natalie that she thought nothing negative of it. She was accepting, willing to please her partner, and now she was stuck in the aftermath of that fetish, ankle-deep in leftover spit as she neared the final march of her speck-scaled quest.


Claire carefully kept forward, her pace slowed not by her spit -- it was less wet this deep into the canal, the moisture soaked into the little hairs -- but by her caution. Angled as Natalie’s head was in her sleep, the path ahead was a sloped descent, requiring Claire to be steady with every step. The hesitation allowed her to dwell on the scene, to imagine it as the tiny observer that she was, and how it must have been to be there earlier. She turned a curious gaze back the way she came, wondering what it would be like for her massive tongue to be flooding this cave with its unpredictable swirls of attacks. Surely that tongue would be enormous, bigger than a whale to Claire’s scale, ravaging this hall of skin with unstoppable passion and keen dexterity. The build-up of earwax in the smallest crevices was evidence that the canal had been cleaned out recently, but strips of the gunk still remained as hazards for Claire to avoid. Earwax, she told herself maddeningly, I’m seriously walking through Natalie’s earwax...


Drum-like pulses accompanied Claire as she proceeded, a noise to overtake her thoughts with its rhythmic consistency. She could feel each thump as it rumbled through Natalie’s head, such gentle vibrations that Natalie would certainly never notice in her slumber, but were constant tremors that seemingly wished to trip Claire between her steps. The lower she descended, the greater this drumming grew, an audial manifestation of her journey reaching its end.


It appeared before her, dull and huge like any other wall, but Claire neared it like a spectacle. It was the eardrum, a giant membrane that filled the end of the tunnel, the closest Claire could possibly get to Natalie in order to be heard. Wider and taller than her own house, the eardrum stood stoic with its flatness looking down at her.


Afraid of failing this far, Claire bellowed at it without restraint: “Natal--!!


The world creaked under the shudder of movement, the sound of flesh coiling and bending as Natalie seemingly responded to the call. Claire’s boldness had not come with the foresight to prepare for such an event; when Natalie’s head began to move, Claire was thrashed about inside, toppled to one side of the canal before being thrown to the next at catapult speed. She clung to a mound of earwax after having been rolled into it, stuck in the matter until finally, the environment had settled back into a rest. Claire slid from where she ended up down into the cavity, dazed and fatigued, and dusted with earwax -- the result of Natalie shrugging in her slumber.


All was in suspense under a spell of quiet, until that rhythmic vibration outside returned. Natalie snored, indicating she was still asleep. Disheartening as that was, Claire was determined to try again, knowing now that contact was possible afterall. As she caught her breath, she muttered gratefulness for her fortune, readying herself for the earthquake that would follow her scream like a command.


“... Natalie!!” Claire shouted again. The same happened, the cavern moving and rocking as Natalie responded idly in her sleep. After surviving one such wave of tremors, Claire yelled again, “Natalie! Wake up! Wake up, babe!!” A new string of quakes completely spun Claire’s world, the most aggressive yet of these unpredictable events. She clung tightly to be as close to the eardrum as she could, enduring the chaos while perpetually screaming for Natalie’s attention.


Natalie was likely being stubborn, as she was known to be; refusing to get up on time, teasing Claire by insisting she stay in bed. Indeed, Claire heard the pattern of snoring be interrupted, just enough for huge words to be uttered; “Nnn… Not yet, Claire…” the voice projected -- a girlish whine, amplified into a tremendous grumble. “I just… fell asleep…”


Claire’s panic boiled over now that she felt so close to achieving this farshot of a goal. As the canal continued to turn, she shouted heartily, “No, Natalie! I’m in your ear! You have to wake up, Nat! Wake up!!


These prayers eventually became unheard by this goddess Claire tried to communicate with. Natalie had cuddled into the sheets with her shoulders raised high to her neck, her coziness directly determining Claire’s difficulties; the shrunken woman clung to a bush of hairs and crumbly wax, beaten into exhaustion and stripped of her overworked voice. Natalie had settled back down, sleepily sinking Claire’s efforts.


But a shred of her spirit remained, and so Claire crawled towards the eardrum again. One part strategic, another part desperation: Natalie’s sensitive ears, she believed, were essential to her survival, and so Claire tried at the next logical step. She licked a corner of the canal, her tongue hopelessly tiny compared to its sheer size. When that failed to produce even a semblance of the results she earned before, Claire succumbed quickly to Natalie’s fetish, committing her entire body to massaging the ear -- and arousing her girlfriend.


Claire pushed her nudity into the littlest wrinkles and cavities of the tunnel. She stroked her tits with heated exhales, she massaged her hips against any surface; she appeared like a dancer flailing across the floor, her artistic passion used as a tool to stir the myth-like Natalie. Though ashamed of what she had resorted to trying, Claire could not deny that there was no one else she would do this for -- always an attendant to another’s pleasure, she derided her own whimsical joy out of offering herself in some arcanic ritual to move a mountain range of a beautiful woman.


The effects of Claire’s commitment were slow but steady in her conquest to spark energy into Natalie. Indeed, the slumbering woman that she was inside of began to feel electric tingles over her body, a sensation that began opening a pit of desire at her core. Whatever filled her dreams before then began to swirl into a familiar fantasy, faint as the feeling may have been. She rolled her head, as if massaging her ear against the pressure that was playing with her -- though no such pressure actually pushed back. That did not stop her from enjoying the erotic feeling, her mouth messily opening into a moan while her legs weaved into one another.


Regardless of how little she could confirm, Claire held tightly to that sprout of confidence that her plan was working -- she was doing the impossible with her diminutive form, managing to arouse an incomprehensibly huge woman in her sleep. She felt bonded enough with Natalie to feel assured that she would respond, having been so traditionally captivated with any sort of ear-play. She wished to see the fruit of her efforts, to see Natalie coiling like she did, but she could only imagine it, inferring her girlfriend’s response based on how her pulse throbbed, how her head shivered and shook.


Natalie gasped as a tingle swept through her body, causing her fingers and toes to curl. In her drowsy condition, she had no chance to resist and draw out the pleasure. The fulfillment of an orgasm struck her like thunder, her whole body jolting once with life as she experienced a most delightful awakening. The glow of satisfaction in her grin was buried into her pillow, hidden away from the partner she assumed was beside her.


“Mmm… Yeah, babe…?” Natalie whispered, an eye peeking up from where her face was dug into. She brushed at her hair, fixing the threads that had fallen over her face. “You gave me such a… weird dream,” she rambled, shifting in bed to try and feel for Claire somewhere on the mattress. She thought of how to explain that dream to her, giggling as she imagined again having her girlfriend in her ear -- peculiar as it was, it was the best way to describe the feeling of however Claire had just toyed with her.


But as she gradually grew more aware of the stillness in the bedroom, Natalie wondered more of what happened in her sleep. After a yawn, she glanced to either side of her; Claire was nowhere to be found, and she heard no noises from the bathroom. Indeed, all she heard was a voice -- gasps of something being said, squeaks that almost sounded like plights for help. It amused Natalie within her state of worry, but as she dwelled on that persistent sensation in her ear, it became clearer that it was not some half-asleep symptom, but something real and physical inside of her ear -- an actual voice.


Doubt entangled Natalie, but her obliviousness waned. Unable to deny that gut feeling tight in her chest, she decided on a pointer finger, and carefully inserted its tip into her ear.


Claire had given up visualizing her girlfriend’s momentous movements from a normal-sized perspective, forced instead to grapple with her ever-twisting reality. When there was finally a stop, she refused to believe it, intensely on edge in preparation for the next spin. She did not wish to fool herself into thinking any of this was near over, but when the dimness in the canal completely blackened, Claire pivoted quickly to reckon with her achievement. A blockade of flesh completely sealed the exit of the ear, a fingertip that wriggled into the cavern as far as it could before its immenseness could crawl in no further. Claire flung herself away from it and into the eardrum, but as the finger continued to scratch, gravity began to shift and urged her in its direction. It only then struck her that this was what she had wanted, but all she felt was a dark uncertainty.


Natalie whimpered frustratedly as she cleaned out her ear. It was a drawback to her ear-licking fascination, the soreness that would follow, the itchiness of saliva still inside. She was too often too lazy to properly tend to her ear after such a session -- she assumed that the mysterious feeling inside was related. After a few twists, she removed her finger and inspected its tip, disgusted with the smear of wet wax it had retrieved in the nail.


That sour glare of an expression painted the sky for Claire, the first and near-only thing she saw when her vision defogged. The past few seconds had felt agonizingly longer once Natalie’s finger barreled into the canal like a bear charging into its den. Claire’s gasp was immediately beaten down when the tip massaged her into the sides, carelessly grinding her against the tunnel’s walls. She was raked through those rows of ear wax, those lingering amounts quickly amounting into ruthless piles that stacked onto Claire like mud. It seemed as though the torment would be eternal with how unearthly of a situation it was, when suddenly, light washed over her, open air allowed her to breathe -- she had survived, as much as she could say while her body was completely mired into a chunk of ear wax.


Claire was at her tiniest yet when her ego shrunk beneath that judgemental stare. Though its grandness in scale was baffling, she still read well what her girlfriend was expressing. Claire whimpered drly, miserably understanding that she was being looked at by her lover like a smudge of ear wax, a piece of trash, a stain of embarrassment. Her heart yet sunk deeper when Natalie’s thumb positioned itself opposite of her, like one massive floating island being posed towards another -- Natalie was going to clean the wax off her finger tip.


“No, no Natalie!” Claire stammered, spitting away the wax that had been dragged over her face. She tried to gesture wide and clearly to be seen, but the gunk glued her into struggled flails for attention. She caught her breath and screamed, “Natalie, Natalie, Natalie!! Please don’t-- Please--!!


The fingertips closed together. Claire was smothered into a flat darkness, her screams sealed between the pads of flesh.


Natalie rolled the wax together in her pinch as she yawned. “Yuck…” she muttered, thinking next what would be most appropriate to wipe the excrement onto.


But as her fingers swirled, Natalie felt something more solid in the ear wax. Like an especially tiny seed or grain, it rolled along into the yellow glob, covering it almost entirely. That last inkling of belief that had resided in Natalie, planted there by those dreamy whispers that initially woke her, finally came to fruition. She craned close to her fingertips with her eyes wide for inspection, the doubt visibly melting from her face as she then noticed, miraculously, a twitch within her ear wax -- spasms of a human body resisting the thick material.


“... Oh my god, it’s actually--” Natalie gasped, stuttering into a blank of speech once the situation fully dawned on her. She nearly fainted back into bed upon deciphering the little speck between her fingertips to be her nude girlfriend, just as was whispered to her. For Claire’s sake, Natalie held her body steady and still, her other hand twitching towards her phone as something safe to cling to. Her heart thumped into her throat, “Claire…! Claire, wh-what did we do?! What happened?!”


Claire trembled beneath Natalie’s speech. She felt as though the winds of her girlfriend’s breaths would blow her away, if it were not for the ear wax that bound her. Until this point, Natalie was perceived like a landscape; unbiased like nature, unknowing of her own magnitude and even less aware of Claire’s predicament. Suddenly now, she was a living person again, but whose sprawling, world-like size had not changed at all. Indeed, Claire saw her girlfriend less like a human, and more like a goddess, a mover of mountain-sized limbs, every word booming from her mouth like the heavens were quaking.


After an exhale that restarted her breathing, Claire finally relished in something vital: she had been noticed. Natalie had finally come around to realize that she was there, balled-up in a mass of ear wax. Claire strained to compose herself after the ordeals she had faced, sweeping together as much dignity as she could for herself while stuck in such a humiliating position.


“N-Natalie…! Ugh, I-I don’t know…!” Claire shouted back, answering Natalie after a long pause. She flinched when those huge eyes suspended above her blinked, stunned by even this minute action. Staring up at her like this, Claire noticed confusion in Natalie’s reaction, and the world then began to spin -- the finger was moving, directed however Natalie whimmed. Claire braced herself within the grip of ear wax, but the movement was quick; hovering before her was that familiar terrain of a titanic ear, the entrance into the canal aimed directly at her.


“Er, what was that…?” Natalie whimpered, her shivering spreading down to her legs under the blanket. “Cl-Claire? I-I think I can hear you…”


Natalie! Pl-Please…!” Claire begged to be heard, wailing to her voice’s limits. “Be careful with me! Y-You have to stay calm…!


Natalie blinked, then nodded. “I-I can hear her…” she muttered to herself, though no word said by her could go unheard by Claire. She smiled, but that quickly slumped into a frown of worry. “Cl-Claire, oh my god… Wh-What are we going to do?! S-Seriously, this can’t be real, c-can it?” It certainly seemed like a situation out of a dream: discovering her girlfriend shrunken to a helpless size, digging into her ear to be detected. She could not quite put herself in Claire’s perspective, unable to imagine that frightening scope of the bedroom, the sheer scale of everything; she was somewhat detached in that regard, caught up in her own emotions. “A-Are you okay…? Did I hurt you…?”


Claire peeled herself from the layer of wax that stuck her to the fingertip, slashing her arms to rid them of the paste-like material. She babbled over herself in a hurry to say something, but she struggled to find her voice when Natalie’s was so overwhelming. “I-I’m fine! Don’t worry!” she shouted up into the ear, still drudging herself up from the wax. It was a partial lie, but Claire was willing to keep ignoring how bruised she had become after being bullied by Natalie’s fingers. “Right now, I-I think… I just need to catch my breath…”


“Y-Yeah! Of course!” Natalie replied, then gripping her wrist with her other hand to hold it steady. She angled her head to examine her fingertip again, confirming that it was Claire once more -- fortunately, the tattoos on her arms stood out even at such a minuscule form. Marveling at her obtuse condition and the disgust she was mired in, Natalie shakingly sighed. “Ooh, Claire… Wh-What’s happening…? H-How did you…?!”


“K-Keep it easy, babe,” Claire pleaded, her volume shuddering with nervousness. She found her shouting voice again, “I-I just ended up like this! Right after you went to sleep! I had to crawl up the pillow, th-through your hair…!”


Natalie bit her lip while hearing of this micro-sized journey that had happened around her, chills spreading over her skin as she imagined her body being explored on that little level. It all seemed so terrifying and gross, only darkening the worry gripping her heart, but there was then a subtle shift in her mood. Claire’s explanation went on through the details, and Natalie listened in, drawn in as the story delved into her own ear. The quivering in her eyes ceased, her jaw slightly slacked, and a warmth reclaimed where the chills earlier had ridden her.


Claire was on her hands and knees after having thrown her voice for so long, catching Natalie up to speed with what all had happened. Most of it had been a ramble of frustration, her way of wrangling with the many trials she had survived, but when she turned back to read Natalie’s comprehension of everything, she sensed a different sort of energy beaming from those eyes hanging overhead. She felt watched, burdened with her girlfriend’s utter captivation; what was she to do with it?


“Natalie? D-Did you get all that?” Claire asked, her neck itching from soreness.


“Mm? Y-Yeah, I… I don’t get it, but…” Natalie answered quietly and distantly; she had clearly been snapped out of a different thought, something Claire was used to but now especially begrudged about her. It was a poor time for Natalie’s thoughts to be drifting, but what concerned Claire especially was the exact expression that cast a sensual vibe. Natalie continued, “It’s just… you know, th-this is all… crazy. Like, th-this isn’t really happening, y-you know?”


Claire huffed. “N-Natalie…! It is--!”


“I mean… in my ear,” Natalie giggled, that shiver of amusement rattling Claire like an earthquake. “I-I just think… that’s kind of interesting~”


“No, no,” Claire stammered, unable to yell any longer with her throat so badly shot. “Natalie… Don’t be silly, babe...!”


But Natalie’s smile was unphased by Claire’s command, continuing to stretch outward in cracks. “If this is a dream or not, it’s… really hot. J-Just thinking about how you were in there… Claire, I-I don’t think I want to miss this opportunity…”


“Natalie, come on!”


“B-But don’t worry! I think I know something that could, err, help… sorta…”


Natalie!


Claire’s protests were overlooked as her mountaintop-like location began to bounce with movement. The vista that was her bedroom once again swirled into dizzying colors as Natalie navigated the space, lifting herself off the mattress and up to one of the night stands. Claire was too preoccupied clinging to the fingertip to understand what her girlfriend was scheming, unaware that she had retrieved two items that would feed into her evening’s entertainment.


Once Natalie sat back down in bed, Claire could balance herself and make sense of what was happening. She first heard a click, and then a buzz -- as distorted of a noise as it was to her, Claire reckoned it was Natalie’s vibrator, tested once before being plunged between her thighs. It was then Claire noticed the second item, which craned quickly in her direction like a spear locked onto her position; it was an ordinary que tip, a fuzzy end pointed at her like a bridge to Natalie’s other hand.


“Go on,” Natalie urged in a hushed tone, an attempt to contain her laughter. “I-If you hold on well to this, I-I’m sure you’ll stick to it. I-I just want you to--”


No! No, Natalie!” Claire argued, her grit renewed. She shrieked for her volume’s upkeep, but her titanic girlfriend was unflinching. She heaved, “Natalie…! This isn’t the time…!”


“C-Come on… It’ll be fast! Y-You know how I am!” Natalie giggled, pleading with Claire in the same semi-spoiled way she did to her at normal size. She could tell Natalie’s flailing were gestures of disagreement, chipping away at her excitement -- until she realized an important fact, and her grin returned to its enthusiastic spread.


She glanced at Claire for a moment, watching her throw her dust-sized body about to signal at her. Without warning, she simply stuck the que tip to her finger, allowing one end to pick up the splotch of ear wax -- and the shrunken woman mixed into it. The pathetic sight made Natalie bubble with a laugh that boomed over Claire as she was stuck to a new surface, one of fine threads that caught her limbs like infinite nets.


“Oh my god,” Natalie muttered. “You really can’t do anything about it, c-can you?” She was normally not one to tease her partner, rarely having the opportunity to do so, but she was gradually becoming comfortable with her position of power. She watched closely as Claire fought against both the wax and the que tip, how those efforts washed away whenever the que tip was moved or spun in her fingers. Natalie oozed with anticipation; “I promise, I-I won’t get carried away, I j-just gotta do this…!”


Claire continued to bellow Natalie’s name, but it made no difference. Like shouting at a mountain or the sky, Natalie was too high above her girlfriend to be weighed down by her opinion. Claire was swiftly carried to her destination, an impressive distance that Natalie’s hand swept past in one curl of an arm. Ahead of the que tip was Natalie’s other ear, the tunnel that was her canal rushing up and around Claire as she was plunged into it.


Natalie shuddered pleasantly as soon as the que tip was tickling her inner-lobe, the last bit of hesitation Claire would enjoy before the delve proceeded. Though she greatly preferred a tongue to a que tip, Natalie was more than willing to make the compromise -- she was electrified with excitement as she felt the distinct touch of Claire’s body pushed into her ear, now able to discern those tiny touches from before as her girlfriend’s struggling. In truth, Claire’s strain was not an important factor, not as much as the sensation itself of her inner ear being massaged so precisely. The results were instantly produced when Natalie gasped into a body-wide tremor that melted her back across the bedsheets.


Claire shielded herself against the impacts of being barreled into the ear canal back and forth. Natalie was merely twisting and stroking the que tip with her fingers, motions that were naturally light and delicate; it was a farshot from Claire’s experience, suffering the ordeal that was like a train repeatedly dragging her through a cavern of flesh, not limited to one trajectory but a ride full of ups, downs, and drawn-out pauses. She boiled red with anger, clawing at the ear’s skin wherever it was, but her hands were far too tiny to get a grip strong enough to set her free -- as though that would be desirable, to be speck-sized and lost in her girlfriend’s body.


There was no telling how long such treatment would last, nor how heated it would get, but Claire expected Natalie to take as long as she needed to be fulfilled.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pleding to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early + exclusive access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

I have a Discord now! Come and discuss size enthusiast topics and stay up to date on my projects~ discord.gg/KYmzAFK8