- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Commission for M/M



“Oh shoot,” Helen complained as she quickly slapped her pockets as she looked for something.



“What,” Jeff slowed down his pace as he watched his crush pat down her shorts.



“Dang it,” Helen muttered as she looked upset, “I forgot my wallet.”



Jeff was about to tell Helen to not worry about it, he would cover the movie tickets, but he couldn’t help but recall he didn’t get paid till next Friday. He wouldn’t be able to buy both movie tickets, which would make him look less like boyfriend material, which was something he’s been trying to show off to her the past month or so. Jeff watched Helen start to turn around, to walk back to get her wallet when Jeff quickly blurted out, “I’ll get it. Don’t worry about it.”



Helen raised an eyebrow at Jeff’s statement, shocked at his response. “You’ll get it?”



“Uhh,” Jeff scratched at the back of his head, “Yeah. I run track for our school… I’ll be there and back before you know it,” Jeff let out a weak laugh. “Just, uh, keep heading to the theaters. I’ll catch up to you before you even ask for a ticket.” Jeff shot Helen the best smile he could. There was silence between the two before finally Jeff got an answer.



“You sure?” Helen asked, looking a little embarrassed at the inconvenience she was pushing off to him.



“Yeah, it’s no problem,” Jeff said acting like running to her house and to the movie theater wasn’t an issue at all.



“If you say so… Uh, last I remember, I think it’s on my dresser,” Helen told Jeff recalling the last place she saw it.



“Dresser, got it,” Jeff announced as he turned around and bolted down the street back to Helen’s house. Jeff ran as fast as he could, not to try and make it to the movies in time, but to show off his manly strength and speed to Helen. Jeff wanted to wow Helen not just with his athletic abilities from track, but how kind and thoughtful he was by helping her out.



Jeff went for the front door, and immediately paused. Oh shit… what if it was locked?!



Jeff tried the door, and found it was surprisingly unlocked. Turning the knob, Jeff opened the door and slammed it shut, moving as fast as he could toward Helen’s room. The sound of a beeping could be heard, but he paid no mind to it. He was on a mission. A mission of love. Rushing to Helen’s room, he spotted the girly wallet on the dresser and snatched it before rushing for the front door. On his way to the door, mid sprint, he heard the beeping again. Jeff’s eyes glanced over to a weird box on the wall near the door and a puzzled look came across his face. He pondered what that was, till he recognized the security box and his eyes grew wide, “OH NO-”



One more beep before a bright light filled the room and Jeff was blinded by the enormous flash…







Danny was feeling depressed and gloomy as he walked home from school. It had been another upsetting day and he was just tired. Not one to have many friends at school, Danny had no reason to stay after and decided the sooner he was in his room the sooner he might find some sort of happiness. Heading home, Danny reached the door and opened it.



It only took him a moment to know something was off. Danny was gonna deactivate the security system that his parents installed a few months ago, but found it had already been sprung. Danny quickly turned around looking for the intruder.  Fear gripping him of some unknown attacker waiting for him.



“Who-who’s there? I-I know someone is here,” Danny whimpered, sounding unsure of himself. How many people broke into their home?  One?  Two?  TWELVE?!  It only took Danny a second to realize that whoever it was, and how many of them, they were not gonna be taller than four inches. It was the common setting his mom always set it to, something harmless but not unseen to still creep around. Danny felt some confidence come back into his voice as he now knew he was much larger and stronger than whoever it was, “If you don’t come out soon, I’m gonna let our dog inside-”



A faint voice called out from the other side of the room, near one of the windows. It was vaguely familiar and it knew Danny’s name as it called out to him.



Jeff was trying to get Danny’s attention after another failed attempt to climb up and reach the window to try and get someone’s help from outside the house. Jeff wasn’t too worried when he saw the shaggy black haired boy walk in, the harmless teen looked like his usual self.  That long hair nearly blocked his eyes with its length. He looked a little worn down or depressed, but what boy his age didn’t run into that. It wasn’t till Danny used the threat of having their family dog inside that Jeff really started to scream at the boy. Baxter was a big dog, and that was when Jeff wasn’t four inches tall. So getting Danny’s attention was imperative.



“DANNY!” Jeff screamed and waved him down.



“… J-jeff?! Wha-'' Danny gaped at him. Danny squatted down and watched his sister’s best friend running toward him. “You broke into our house?”  It was almost too shocking to believe.



“No no,” Jeff shouted till he was close enough to know that Danny could hear him without him screaming his lungs out. “I…” Jeff had to catch his breath, “Was getting your sister’s wallet… we were going to the movies-”



“You guys went on a date?!” Danny asked, sounding shocked but happy at the idea.



Jeff blushed a little, “I mean… not officially… Look, dude, thank god you’re back. Didn’t want to have to explain to your mom or dad what I’m doing at four inches in their house. Can you be a bro, and turn me back to normal?”



Danny nodded for a split second and grimaced. Jeff didn’t like that look, it was like the boy thought he was in trouble, “Uh,” he spoke looking fidgety squatting there, still towering over the smaller Jeff. “Uh… mom… never… uh, showed me how…”



“What,” Jeff shouted, sounding confused and upset, “What do you mean?”



“Like, she and dad told me the code to turn it off and, like, how to activate it…. But like dude… I don't even know how to change the size setting.” Danny apologized, giving Jeff a sorry look.



Jeff let out a groan, “I’m guessing Helen doesn’t know either?”



Danny shrugged, “No idea, speaking of,” Danny looked around near the floor. “Where is my sister?”



Jeff grumbled as he sat down on the ground, “Probably waiting for my dumb ass at the movies. I was gonna grab her wallet, but well, this happened.”  Jeff announced as he waved his arms to show his size.



“I mean,” Danny suggested, “I could take you to her. I don’t know if she can help but at least she won't be wondering where you are,” Danny offered.



Jeff looked up at the young big boy, “You mean it?! Dude, that would be perfect!  If you can get me to Helen ,you would be like the coolest.”



Danny felt himself blush at the complement. No one ever called him cool before. It was nice being needed, to be looked to for help. “I just need to take a quick shower.  It’s been a long day of school,” Danny explained doing a short shirt sniff to get the point to Jeff.



Jeff nodded, “Oh yeah, sure. I get it. I’ll just wait here-”



Danny’s hand was already picking up Jeff as he started to get up from his squat, “I’ll leave you in my room,” Danny told Jeff.



“I mean you could just leave me out-” Jeff started to say till Danny was walking. At Jeff’s current size, the movement threw him off balance a little, nearly tempting to throw him out of Danny’s hands. Jeff had to stop talking and steady himself in the boy's palms.



Danny watched Jeff wobble and slowed down his walk as he talked to the smaller man, “Sorry, but I kind of have to let Baxter in. His water and food are in here and, well I don’t know how he’s gonna react around someone as small as you.”  The worried look on Danny’s face made Jeff reconsider where he wanted to wait.



Jeff gulped, “Yeah your room’s fine.” He really didn’t want to find out what their family dog thought of him at this size.



“Yeah… sorry for the mess by the way,” Danny spoke as he slowly shuffled to his room, trying his best not to walk. Stepping only seemed to shake his hands but if he pushed his feet across the carpet like this, it kept Jeff from swaying too much. Once they got to Danny’s room he headed over to his unmade and messy bed. “I’d put you on my desk,” Danny spoke, but Jeff glanced to the boy’s desk and saw a bunch of figurines from shows he never heard of, empty or half full bags of chips, plenty of soda and energy drink cans covered the top along with what looked to be a mountain of papers from what was probably high school work or test.



“The bed’s fine.” Jeff forced a smile.



Danny placed Jeff on his bed and headed to a pile of clothes in a lone hamper in the corner of his room. Digging around he grabbed some clothes and started to head to the door. Just as Danny walked out he paused, “Oh, probably should shut this. You know, so Baxter doesn’t come sniffing in.”



“Please do,” Jeff shouted so Danny could hear him. It wasn’t till the door was closed that Jeff let out a sigh of relief. “Well, this could have been soooo much worse.” Jeff chuckled at his luck at being found by Helen’s brother. The teen always was quiet around him. Not scared of him quite, but more like shy. Jeff would occasionally play a video game or two whenever he waited for Helen to come back from work or college. That’s usually when Danny got a little more open and playful. It seemed only when Danny was gaming or having fun did he really open up to him. Of course Danny kicking Jeff’s butt put a smile on the boy's face.  Jeff didn’t know if it was because Danny liked beating him all the time or had a friend to play with.



Jeff sat there on the bed, trying not to think about being in the teen’s bedroom. That and how much it smelled like the boy or how long it might have been since bed was washed…



“Don’t think about it,” Jeff muttered counting down the seconds till Danny came back from his shower.






Danny went to the bathroom first using the toilet,  then turned on the shower, then finally he went to let Baxter into the house. The massive mutt came in sniffing around, giving Danny time to pour some food and refill his water bowl. Danny gave Baxter a few pats and a nice belly rube before remembering the shower was running.



Heading to the shower, Danny was glad his parents weren’t home, they would have chewed him out for letting the water run for so long. Jumping into the hot shower, Danny sighed and let the steaming hot heat soak into his skin and relax his muscles in his body. The water dripped down and soaked him, not just cleaning his body but also emotions. Danny recalled some cringe moments he had in class and the hot water helped wash those away. Soon Danny was feeling relaxed and better under the hot pour of shower water. Grabbing some soap he started to scrub himself and then washed his hair. The long strands of his bangs dipping into his eyes, forced him to push it to the side to wash his face.



Danny turned off the relaxing shower, tempted to stay in there all day. However he knew his parents would chew him out for running the water bill that long. Feeling like a new person, Danny grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself. Grabbing his clothes he brought them with him, he decided to change in his room. The white towel was wrapped around Danny’s chest and just barely past his hips. Thankfully, no one was home, and Danny didn’t have to worry about putting his dry clothes on his still damp body. Opening the bathroom door, Danny headed to his room.



Opening the door Danny strutted to his room with Baxter trying to follow him, “No Baxter, I’m changing,” Danny said, pushing the dog away from his door. Baxter was just being annoying, but seemed to listen as he stopped trying to follow Danny. Rolling his eyes at the silly dog, Danny closed his door and dropped the towel now that he was truly alone in his room. Catching a glimpse in the mirror by his door, Danny looked at his body, not something that he did too often. He barely had much if any muscle on him, something he got made fun of a lot at school. At least he knew he was slimmer than some of the girls that always seemed to be jealous of his figure.



“Maybe I should work out,” Danny pondered as he headed to his bed. He tossed his clothes on the foot of the bed and spun around to sit down.



Jeff would have been more prepared for Danny if he wasn’t too busy shielding his eyes and trying to call for the boy’s attention. The moment the towel fell, Jeff let out a shocked sound and did his best not to look at the teen’s butt. Then Danny turned around not covering his front, which flashed Jeff the manhood between the teen’s legs.



“UGH DUDE?! COVER UP!” Jeff called out looking away from Danny. Then while Jeff was distracted by not looking, he felt a presence near him. When the bedroom lights were blocked out, Jeff knew it was too late. Danny’s butt was starting to lean back toward him. “DAN-” That was all that came out of Jeff’s mouth as Danny’s backside came crashing down on him. Jeff’s mouth opened as he saw Danny’s pucker peek out at him, as Danny sat down on him. Jeff felt Danny’s butt swallow him up and push him into his recently cleaned butt crack. The air was moist, from the shower, and still damp as Jeff felt like he just got shoved into a steamy sauna. The smell was clean, like soap with just the barest hint of booty to remind him where he was.



Jeff wanted to move but the weight of Danny kept him pinned to the soft mattress and the looming butt walls were pressed on him, keeping him pressed down. There was a rumbling sound.



“Did I sit on something,” Danny muttered as he shifted his butt. Jeff muffled a cry of alarm as the walls around him squirmed and came to life, warping and wiggling around him,  pulling and shoving him around in a tormenting wave of squishy flesh.



Jeff screamed his words, “You’re sitting on me!”



Danny didn’t get off his bed, however a curious hand came reaching behind him. Jeff felt a pair of fingers grab his ankle and tug on him. At first Jeff wasn’t moving, however as he was tugged harder, and more droplets of water merged with him, the easier he slid out of that situation. Jeff coughed as he was pulled out from Danny’s dairy and pulled up to his face. One second he was frowning in confusion, and the next, the boy recalled who he was holding.



“OH! OH SHIT! I, OH!!!” Danny was turning redder than some of the empty soda cans. Jeff swore he was gonna drop him to cover his face in shame but Danny managed to use just one hand to help protect his flushed face. “I forgot you were here,” He whimpered.  Pure humiliation pouring out of him.



Jeff’s head was still buzzing, and being held upside down didn’t help. However all he could manage was, “Down.”



Danny nodded as he set him down the bed next to him. There was silence between the two as Jeff was slowly getting his bearings straight, and Danny was acting more like a human statue than a person. Jeff almost didn't hear the boy breathing. “Can you, please, put some underwear or something on,” Jeff asked as nicely as he could. Jeff thought he heard a meep from the boy who frantically grabbed some underwear and started to put them on his nude body. Again it was awkward silence between the two as neither looked at each other. Wanting to break the tension Jeff let out a half chuckle, “I guess we’re not gonna be able to make the movie…”



Danny groaned, “I totally forgot… look I’m sorry about the whole- '' Danny tried to apologize for sitting on Jeff.



“Just… it never happened, got it?” Jeff offered, trying not to recall the incident already.



Danny slowly nodded his head not saying a word.   Finally the boy spoke, “But uh… your clothes are…” Danny started to say as he pointed to Jeff. Jeff looked down at his soaked clothing. Sure enough it looked like he either ran a cross country marathon or jumped into a pool with his clothes still on, both seemed about the same amount of soakage.



“It’s fine,” Jeff offered, not sure what else he could do about it.



Danny was protesting, “But I mean you’re soaking-”



“There isn’t anything you can do about it now,” Jeff said, trying to stay as calm as a drenched butt crushed person could be at the moment.



“Uh, actually,” Danny sheepishly pointed over toward his figurans. “I got spare clothes…. Should be about your size,” Danny gave a weak smile.



Jeff looked at the different figurines, most were female, but there were a few male ones. It also helped that the figurans were about his size. “Of course,” Jeff snorted. “What are the odds… FINE. Only if you put your clothes on,” Jeff told Danny who was still standing there with only underwear on. A fact that Jeff hadn’t forgotten but apparently Danny did.



Another embarrassed noise left Danny as he quickly grabbed the shorts and shirt and tossed them on. Finally the teen was dressed and Jeff could finally look toward him without having to cut his eyes off to the side. With Danny finally clothed, it was time that Jeff got changed too. Danny offered his hands to Jeff who slowly walked into his palm and sat down. Jeff was carried over to the desk, where Danny had a few kits already out that he was working on for his collection. Jeff watched Danny pick up some clothing for a male figure and showed them to Jeff.



“Yeha, that’s fine. Anything that isn’t wet would do,” Jeff told Danny. Jeff didn’t have the heart to tell the boy he could smell Danny on him.  The scent was still lingering on his clothes.  Something he wanted to forget, the sooner the better.



“Okay,” Danny nodded.



Jeff was waiting for Danny to hand the set of clothes to him, or to at least set him down to change himself.  However, things weren’t exactly going as Jeff thought. Danny moved one of his hands toward a perplexed Jeff, and when he pinched at his shirt and tugged at it, Jeff started to protest, “Hey, what are you doing?!”



“What?” Danny asked, looking just as confused as Jeff’s outburst, “I’m changing you.”



“Dude, I’m not one of your dolls or whatever, I can change myself,” Jeff protested again, but his shirt was yanked off before he knew it.



“Trust me this is faster,” Danny commented, “I do this all the time,” he mentioned with some pride in his voice. The fact that he was used to changing clothes on a figurine was one thing, but Jeff was a living person! Sadly, Danny wasn’t bluffing. Before Jeff knew it, his pants were gone and soon his underwear was next.  Looking at those pincers like fingers aiming to strip him of his underwear.



“I GOT THIS,” Jeff announced, trying to block Danny’s probing fingers.



“It’s nothing to be ashamed of,” Danny spoke already dive bombing through Jeff’s last line of defnese. His enormous fingers, larger than Jeff’s hands, were picking at the hem of his underwear.



“Just, fucking,” Jeff growled trying to keep his underwear on, “let me do it!”



As much as Jeff tried he was powerless to Danny’s intruding fingers, “I can help,” he told him without a worry. However Jeff was more than worried as he felt his underwear starting to get yanked off. Danny was merciless and overbearing as he was pulling the fabric off faster than Jeff was ready for.



“No, no wait!” Jeff slapped at the large fingers, but it all seemed hopeless as his trousers were pulled off. In a matter of moments, Jeff was left nude in Danny’s hand. Jeff’s hands slapping quickly turned to cupping himself and glaring at the teen. “Dude!” Jeff shouted with anger.



Danny was shocked, “What?” His eyes were confused and unaware of the situation Jeff was in. “I’m just changing you,” Danny announced like he wasn’t doing anything wrong, but Jeff felt too exposed not to call Danny out on it.



“Just fucking stop already!” Jeff shouted trying to keep the large digits from prying his hand away from his crotch. As much as Jeff tried, he was powerless as a finger flicked and brushed his hands away. Soon his member was flung out in the open while Danny tried to cover him with the new clothing.



“Oh, wow,” Danny announced, shocked to see Jeff’s member.



“DON’T JUST- Stop looking!” Jeff continued to shout, feeling his embarrassment hit him as the teen kept looking at his private parts.



“Oh right,” Danny spoke after a few seconds, glancing away…. But Jeff saw Danny’s eyes slowly flick back to him.



“DUDE?!” Jeff shouted again once Danny was looking at his junk again.



“Sorry,” Danny muttered but this time he didn’t try to look away from Jeff, as he kept his eyeballs on Jeff’s crotch.



Jeff couldn’t help himself as he felt humiliated but also enraged at Danny’s actions.  “Bro, come on… Just fucking put my clothes on,” Jeff complained waiting for this awkward and horrible moment to be over with. However Danny was slow in his movements.



“I will…” He muttered in a half caring way. Jeff watched as Danny’s thumb rolled toward him and brushed over his cock. Jeff felt his heart stutter as Danny’s rubbed him. “I will,” Danny repeated again, “Just want to see something real quick.” It sounded like he wanted to try something that was on his mind, like wanting to try a free sample left out in a supermarket for people to taste. Today it seemed like Jeff was just that free sample for Danny to try.



Jeff tried to turn away in Danny’s hand, to turn his back to the prying hand and enormous face looking down at him.  However, Danny’s fingers and thumb that Jeff was laying on curled around him, holding him in place, locking his arms down. Now Jeff couldn’t even move his hands to block his crotch from the other approaching hand with the several probing fingers. Danny’s index finger pushed into Jeff’s manhood and gave it a little nudge and rub, the large digit working with enough pressure to set off the signal for arousal in Jeff.



“That’s my dick,” Jeff told Danny, “Stop poking it!”



“I’m not poking it,” Danny replied as he brushed his finger pad over the member and soon it dipped between Jeff’s legs. The finger brushed Jeff’s jewels and pried his legs slightly apart in a very forceful, but non-harmful way.



Jeff could only protest as the large boy continued to play with his loins like he was some toy. Jeff couldn’t even tell if Danny knew what his face looked like right now. It was clear Danny was amazed or at the very least in awe of Jeff’s Johnson. “You had your fun, Danny,” Jeff warned, already feeling his member starting to get more stimulated and reacting to such fondling. “Ju-just stop it, we can pretend this never happened… just like the butt stuff too!”



“I just want to see something,” Danny whined, not slowing down his exploring.



Jeff couldn’t help but curse and shout, “See what?  Me getting a fucking bonner?!”



“…” The silence said it all.



Jeff threw his head back and groaned before glaring at Danny’s blushing face.  Danny slowly answered “… because… I have never seen one before. I mean besides mine, I was just curious.”



Jesus Christ, why couldn’t he just google it or watch porn like a normal person. Why did it have to be Jeff…



“Fine, but stop touching me like that,” Jeff told Danny who finally listen to him. God this was the weirdest… Jeff did his best not to think about what he was about to do. But if it kept the teen’s hands from touching him, then he would gladly jack himself off for Danny to get his damn curiosity out of the way. Jeff watched Danny sit down on his bed and look down at him. The black hair almost concealing the look in Danny’s eyes as he gazed down. Jeff was already a little erect, a side effect of all the touching and rubbing. It shouldn’t be too hard to get hard from here.



Jeff muttered under his breath as he stood in Danny’s hand and started to do the job himself. Jeff had to close his eyes and pretend he wasn’t in another guy's hand, naked. He tried to imagine Helen instead. That helped. In fact, it also helped that Danny and Helen used the same shampoo and soap. Jeff felt himself rising and getting stiffer as he concentrated on the countless sexual thoughts of Helen, while pleasuring himself. Jeff could feel the blood pumping through his shaft with his hand stroking himself. It wasn’t till Jeff was gonna erupt that he recalled he had an audience, and that sobered his masturbation session. Letting go of his cock, Jeff opened his eyes, “There, happy now-”



Jeff felt his words die down as he looked up at a very turned on Danny. Eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly open. Danny seemed locked onto Jeff’s rod and even leaned in to look closer. “Wooow,” Danny whimpered, tilting his head to examine Jeff from another angle.



“o-okay you saw it…” Jeff spoke feeling embarrassed and ashamed at what he did. “Now can I get something to wear,” Jeff asked, now feeling extremely uncomfortable as the boy watched him. Jeff waited for Danny to do something, but he just kept looking at him and his slong.  “Danny, you had your fun. You got to see me like this, now it’s time that you…”



Danny wasn’t listening to Jeff’s words as he could feel his own desire rising up. He never felt like this before. It was intoxicating to see Jeff do what he wanted. The tiny man in his hand, he looked so small. Something about it just rubbed Danny the right way, the sight of the naked Jeff. It was too much that Danny had to touch himself. He already had his hand down his pants and was playing with himself in time with Jeff. However when Jeff stopped jerking off, Danny didn’t. He was already so turned on he wanted that feeling of release. Danny heard Jeff saying something again, but his words came out before Jeff could finish, “I’m so close…” Danny whispered.



Jeff felt his eyes grow wide and it wasn’t till now that he noticed Danny’s other hand was nowhere to be seen. In fact Danny’s right arm seemed to have disappeared down past his shorts. “Dude are you FAPPING RIGHT NOW?!” Jeff nearly shouted.



Danny bit his lip and closed his eyes as he felt the rising pleasure starting to crescendo. Muscles tightening and preparing for the next step.  Danny’s left hand gripped Jeff tighter than he might have wanted by accident, oblivious to any discomfort he might have caused him.



Jeff let out a squeak and a gasp as those large fingers wrapped around him, treating him like a stress ball. His limbs were still intact but they would be sore after this was over. Danny let out a shudder before standing up suddenly. Jeff watched the boy close his eyes and soon, the worst thing that could happen occurred. Danny’s shorts and underwear started to slide off his body. Jeff was once again shown what Danny was doing, stroking what looked like a monster of a penis. His right hand trailing up and down the length of his meat, a size that made Jeff recall just how small he was right now.



Danny was already moving his left hand not even looking at what he was doing.  Jeff had no air to scream as the hand holding him collided into the colossal cock. Danny was holding his right hand around his base and soon his left hand pushed a muffled Jeff near the top of his stick. Working in time with a pace he had set beforehand, Danny held his tool with both hands and started to rub both squirming Jeff and his palms up and down his privates. Danny nearly fell to his knees at the sensation of the vibration echoing through his member. It tickled up and down his shaft following his left hand as he dragged it across his skin. It was so amazing that Danny gasped and shook in ecstasy.



Jeff was in a world horror, one made of mostly man meat. The scent of Danny’s manhood clung to his face as he was buried into the firm yet soft flexing member. Danny dragged Jeff up and down the bottom side of his shaft, making sure that Jeff was pushed into the throbbing pulsating penis.  The thumping and throbbing caused by Danny’s pulse speeding up from his excitement could be felt through the skin, shaking Jeff’s little body. Jeff’s protesting shouts and screams didn’t help him, in fact it seemed to only speed up the jerking motion as Jeff was dragged along faster, the hand holding him tightening even more. Jeff swore he was begging to merge with the boy’s supple flesh as he was rubbed back and forth with a furious motion.  



Danny wasn’t thinking of anything but his climax at this point, so when he felt the swelling, the rush of semen coming out of his body, he was unprepared. The only thing that hit Danny’s brain beside his wonderful orgasm was three words, “Tissues? Splatter? Room?” Acting on pure instinct, Danny brought his closest hand to the tip of his dick to catch whatever came out so he didn’t spill his sperm on the bedroom floor. A mess that he didn’t want to tell his parents about or them to find out. So, instead of letting it fly all over the place, he decided to cup himself and spray into all his hands… which just happened to be holding a tiny Jeff.



Jeff, who was more shocked that he wasn’t crushed by the cock and Danny’s hand, was now looking at the slit being shoved near his face. The only warning he got was Danny letting out something between a moan and a groan before he was blasted in the face. The line Jeff was looking at expanded as it threw up a nasty amount of liquid from the now gaping hole.  The force of the glob of semen was like taking a punch to the face as he felt his head jerk back from the impact and in utter disgust. However it wasn’t over as more came pouring out of Danny. Jeff kept his mouth and eyes shut. His nose didn’t so much as suck in a speck of air as he felt the warm slimy cream roll and splatter over him or on the hand holding him, which in turn, only funneled it all back on Jeff. Soon Jeff felt like he jumped into a vat of hot slime. Some very warm sticky slime that clung to every hair on his head and body. Soon the sound of gasping and sighing filled the room as Danny’s spunk started to slow down its output. Soon it was just a handful of cream dripping on Jeff at this point, as the last droplets dripped down on him in his nice little soaking pool of Danny juice. Now feeling drenched from head to toe, Jeff slowly opened his eyes at Danny who looked like he just won the lottery.



“That… was … AMAZING, ” Danny smiled at Jeff.



Jeff had no words. He couldn’t even form them. Even if he could… well he was sure if he opened his mouth some of Danny’s stuff would creep in. Not sure what to do at this point, Jeff slowly started to clean his face off, in hopes to at least get a gasp of air in before he chose asphyxiation over smelling semen filled air. Jeff glared daggers at Danny and at the cock that was still in front of him. The enormous beast that stayed pointed at him, a teardrop of cum still dribbling down the opening… Jeff couldn’t take his eyes off the penis. Something was off putting right now. Why hasn't it shrunk yet? It shouldn’t be this stiff and large after ejaculating. It almost looked like Danny could still be aroused…



Sure enough Jeff looked up to see the lust still on Danny’s face. “I… want to try sticking it… in,” Danny panted still catching his breath from the excitement before.



Jeff’s eyes nearly popped out of his sockets at those words. Not caring about the taste, Jeff screamed, “WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CAN’T, YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!”



Still Danny slowly shook his head, “Just a little...just the tip-”



“IT’S BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING HANDS,” Jeff cried out struggling in the boys’ grip only having the sloppy goo around him splatter and coat more on him. He couldn’t get away even if he wanted to. Danny didn’t seem to be listening to reason, as he tried to tell Jeff that he’ll be gentle.  He just wanted to try a little bit, he should be fine. Jeff quickly blurted, “How would you like it if someone tried to shove something up your ass all of a sudden?!”



Danny paused.



Danny never thought about that. How would it feel to shove something into his ass? Maybe, he could try something like that. Danny slowly nodded his head, “Right.”



Jeff felt like he finally got through to Danny, “Exactly, you wouldn’t like it-”

“We should try that,” Danny said, nodding. 

Jeff paused, “What?  Try what,” Jeff asked confused at what Danny was saying.

“I want to try pushing  something up my ass…let me use you.” Jeff forgot where he was, till those gooey fingers tighten ever so firmer around him. “You’re the smallest thing I have and well,” Danny smiled, not a cruel one, just like it all seemed to line up for him, “You already are slippery.” To Danny it seemed only logical to try with Jeff.

However for Jeff this was the cruelest thing that Danny could do to him, probably beside being used as a fuck toy for his penis. Jeff shook his head, unable to speak as Danny stood up. His hard-on still not dying down. It seemed he was into this idea enough to stay stiff. Jeff, although damp and gooey with the sticky wet cum from Danny’s climax, couldn’t break out of the hand holding him. Danny turned around holding Jeff, and proceeded to flop forward on his bed. His back arched up and butt pushed out showing Jeff where he was going.



“Don’t do this… it was just for a sympathetic view on things,” Jeff called out, unsure if Danny could hear him. “I didn’t mean for you to-”



Jeff watched Danny pull one side of his butt apart and slowly started to bring a squirming Jeff closer to his anus. One that he already had the pleasure of meeting earlier. If Jeff could, he would have taken that moment over this any time.  However, things had gone so far south that Jeff feared that being sat on would be the best part of this whole ordeal.



Danny didn’t waste much time as he pushed Jeff toward his butthole. Jeff felt his head push into the pucker and shamefully felt his gooey head slip nearly effortlessly into the folds that greeted him. His head wasn’t as large as he thought, and it didn’t provide too much resistance as Jeff let out a sickening shout of disgust as he slipped past Danny’s sphincter. Jeff hoped the boy wouldn’t like this, maybe cry or gasp out in pain. The rumbling moaning sound was the opposite of what Jeff wanted to hear, Danny was enjoying this.



“Mmmm, more,” Danny cooed as he pushed a little harder and shoved Jeff up to his elbow in one good push. Jeff gagged at the toxic environment he was shoved into. The hot air stank of butt. The gas made him cough from the smelly scent, not to mention where he was… in a butt, not just any butt but a butt of another guy. If Jeff could shudder, he would have, but with a hand around the bottom part of his slippery body, and the other half already entombed in the boy’s ass, well his words of disgust was all Jeff had.



“DANNNNNNY!” Jeff roared out in disgust and anger only to feel a shuddering around him.



Danny’s giggle rumbled all around as a very excited and delighted voice hit Jeff’s ears.  “O.M.G. THAT FREAKING TICKLES!”



Nothing that Jeff did seemed to work on the teen as soon another push on Jeff’s legs shoved him deeper into the depths of Danny. The walls around Jeff were just wide enough to wrap around him but not crush him. It was like someone had wrapped a warm moist blanket around him, keeping him pinned and cramped. Just as Danny let out a sound of bliss, Jeff felt things take yet another turn for the worse. The hand on his legs either let got, or slipped off. The walls around Jeff went from cozy to discomforting extremely fast, as they pinched and crushed down on him beating the air out of him. The whole tunnel tugged and pulled on his upper body, and with nothing anchoring him, Jeff’s slippery legs slurped up the anus. Danny had just slurped up Jeff’s body like a wet noodle with his asshole. Jeff could hear and feel the pulse clearly in Danny’s body. The fast throbbing beat of an exhilarated teen pleasuring himself.



Danny laid on his bed with his butt up, and crotch laying on his bed. A nice puddle under him warming his skin and bed. Danny just laid there recovering from his first duel orgasm in his life. His legs all but trembled with his now flaccid penis pushed into his belly. Danny continued to pant and let his heart slowly come down from the rush he felt. It wasn’t till Danny rolled off his cum soaked sheets and on his butt that he recalled where Jeff was.



“Oh shit-” Danny winced at that word. Well, Danny was just glad he took a shower recently, so it was very clean down there. Glancing down, Danny’s eyes widened as he saw the smallest of lumps right above his crotch. Moving his hand toward the lump he poked it gently and got a fierce wiggle tickling his insides. The rubbing and threshing that Jeff was doing bumped into a certain part of Danny’s body, his prostate. Soon Danny felt a thrilling sensation course through his body as he felt his member flex a moment before slowly dying down. “C-careful… that felt … mmm good,” Danny sighed as he laid back on his bed closing his eyes. That was probably the greatest masturbation session Danny ever had in his life. His anus still twitch a little. Sadly he wouldn’t be able to experience it again… or could he?



Danny sat up and slowly spoke to his gut, “Ca-can you hear me Jeff-”



A sudden thump that sent a spike through Danny told him that he could.



Jeff couldn’t see inside Danny but he could hear him, that was for damn sure. The sounds of the inner workings of Danny weren't loud enough to block it out, they were just annoying background noises. “The fuck does he want… LET ME OUT OF HERE!”



Danny couldn’t help but hear a giggle as he spoke, “Stop… that tickles…”



Jeff wanted to tell him to fuck off, but he figured that would only “tickle” him more… which sounded like he enjoyed. So instead Jeff resorted to staying silent and still.



“I was thinking,” Danny went on speaking through the layers of skin that held Jeff in place, that continued to pulsate and slowly shift around him. “That… well…” Jeff wanted to ignore the boys’ words, but it was hard when it was so loudly directed at him. Even his gut didn’t block the boys’ voice. Lucky for Jeff…



“Maybe, I can keep you…”



Jeff felt a chill run over his body in the hot humid tunnel. “Keep?” Jeff whispered.



Suddenly a large impact pushed and hit the back of Jeff’s head. It sounded like Danny was slapping his belly right where Jeff was, “Don’t worry,” Danny said, sounding excited now and delighted in the idea.  “Like I take really good care of my toys. So, you have nothing to worry about!”



Did he just call him a toy?! “I’M NOT A FUCKING TOY-”



A giggled and rumbling shook Jeff as Danny started to move. The walls around him reacted to his words and clenched around him tugging Jeff a little deeper into Danny’s depths.  Danny’s happy voice hit Jeff again as he spoke, “I knew it, you don’t mind! Oh thank goodness! We can keep doing stuff, like what we just did!” The delighted sound of Danny’s voice filled Jeff with dread and horror. Having to be subjected to that all over again was truly a hell that Jeff didn’t want to experience again. However Jeff had no say in it, either Danny was ignoring his words or couldn’t hear him at all.  All of a sudden the walls that pulsed around him started to increase in throbbing. Jeff felt himself about to cry as Danny’s heart rate started to increase, the temperature around him felt like it was slowly increasing too. Jeff knew exactly what Danny was doing right now, and something told him that the boy didn’t suddenly decide to start running or working out.



Sure enough the sounds of Danny panting and breathing more vigorously could be heard as Jeff prepared for the upcoming wave of release this horny teen was hunting for. Jeff was literately along for the ride as he felt himself slowly being moved back and forth in the clenching and relaxing anal tubing.  Jeff could only let out his own moans of sorry that were muted by Danny’s rumbling sounds echoing all around him.