- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP


“I mean it Justin, NO PARTIES!”  Monica told her son as she got ready to head off to work.  She slipped her nylon covered leggings into her work shoes before heading to grab her bag.  Monica turned toward her son, Justin, to see his reaction to her words.  He just shrugged as he sat on his phone at the dinner table.  The 19 year old not really listening to his mom, who was about to go to her night shift job.  Suppressing an annoyed noise, Monica quickly asked her son, “What did I just say?”

 

Like any typical teenage his age would act toward their parents, Justin let out a grumbled response, “Jeez, I heard you mom…No parties.”

 

The tone of her son was almost enough to make her snap at him for that attitude, but she didn’t want to leave for work in that kind of mood.  “Thank you,” Monica sighed as she grabbed the last things she needed for work. “Your father will be home tomorrow afternoon.  I just don’t want to have to pick up a dirty house when I get home, okay?”  Again Monica was meet with the same response from her son, none at all.  Realizing that this was the most she was going to get out of him, Monica headed for the front door.  “Good night sweetie, and don’t stay up too late.”

 

Justin gave a monotone call out to his mother, “Bye.”  

 

It wasn’t till he heard his mom drive off for work did he change his mood.  He quickly pulled up his friends group chat and sent out a text to just about everyone he knew, “mom’s gone.  Come over, time to party!”

 

 

 

 

It wasn’t that large of a party.  Justin invited just a couple of the guys, and his girlfriend over.  There was Calvin, who showed up first, with the beers since he was the oldest and could buy them.  Some of the perks of knowing someone a few years older.  Next was Hunter and his sister, Justin’s girlfriend, Daphne.  Hunter was a year older than Justin and could be annoying at best, but if Justin wanted see Daphne, he felt he had to invite her brother over too.  They were like a package deal.  Lastly was Justin’s best friend, Andrew.  They had been buddies since he could remember.  He was more like a brother than a friend.  

 

Justin opened the door for Andrew, who started off their quick handshake they always did when meeting up.  “Hey man.  Sorry I’m late, ran out of dip.  Had to grab some more at the store.”  Andrew explained.

 

“It’s all good, we just started.”  Justin told Andrew closing the door behind him.  Once the door was closed, Justin quickly punched in the arming code into the security system his mom bought last month.  Heading back to the kitchen, Justin picked up his beer and started to continue where he left off before letting Andrew in.

 

The party was just like any other, everyone drinking and doing whatever.  Calvin and Hunter playing video games.  Daphne, Andrew, and Justin sitting in the kitchen talking and drinking.  Daphne was sitting in Justin’s lap, Andrew occasionally spitting into an empty beer bottle with his chewing tobacco.  It wasn’t long before the kitchen and family room had a good helping of empty beer cans and bottles littering the rooms.  A pretty standard party over all, Justin making sure to focus more on Daphne than the others.  Especially not her brother.

 

His constant remarks about Justin’s mom was starting to get to him.  “Hey when’s your mom coming home?  I want her to kiss me good night.”  Another one was if he could tuck his mom in when she comes home.  If Daphne wasn’t there, Justin was sure he would have kicked Hunter out a long time ago.  

 

Besides Hunter, making ass of himself, things were going good.  It didn’t take too long before it was late, and the beers were gone, and everyone was getting tired.  Hunter went to the bathroom a few minutes ago, and Daphne was finishing the last of the drinks.  Andrew spitting another swab of black goo into the ever increasing amount in the old bottle of beer.  Calvin finishing whatever he was doing on his phone.

 

Seeing as Hunter was out of the room, Justin used the time to seduce a kiss out of his girlfriend in his lap.  Something that was driving him insane to do all night.  As he was kissing her, Justin missed Calvin heading toward the bathroom.  He suddenly heard the sounds of disgust, “Dude, close the door next time, shit!”  Calvin walking back into the room where everyone else was at.  “I’m gonna head out,” Calvin announced.  “Got to piss, and he’s,” Calvin jerked his thumb toward the bathroom down the hallway, “taking a dump.”

 

Justin wasn’t really paying attention to Calvin or anyone else as he continued to kiss Daphne.  So when he heard the front door unlock and open, he didn’t recognize the alarm sounding at first.  However after a couple of loud beeps, it brought everyone drunk attention toward the device.  Everyone looked toward the security system that started to act up.  

 

“What’s that noise,” Hunter called out deeper in the home.

 

Justin realized the sound and almost threw Daphne out of his lap trying to get up, “SHIT!  It’s the alarm!  Quick you got to turn it off-”

 

Justin wasn’t fast enough, as Everyone looked at the beeping device before a blinding light engulfed the entire room.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Monica closed the car door.  The sun was already up and she finally made it home.  It was a long grueling shift, but she was happy it was over.  Not having to worry about going in tomorrow, Monica looked forward to going to bed and sleeping till Scott came back home from his business trip.

 

Heading toward her home Monica slowly opened the door.  It wasn’t till she was fully inside the home that she was hit by the horrible sight of a trash heap for a home.  Beer cans and bottle pilled up on the kitchen table, coffee table, and some of them thrown about on the floor tipped over or crushed.  This was a sign of a party that took place in her home.  One she specifically told Justin not to have.  There was no sign of her son or any other party-goers.  Just a trashed and messy home.  Monica took a deep breath and controlled her emotions that wanted to boil over.  Seeing as she was the only one in the home to hear her screams and shouts, it seemed pointless to throw a tantrum with no one around to witness.  Grumbling Monica turned toward the security system to disarm it, she soon realized it wasn’t even armed.  

 

“He left without turning on the shrinking alarm?”  Monica was even more disappointed in her son.  He not only threw a party and didn’t clean up, but he left with his friends while her home was unarmed and undefended.  Anyone could have walked in and stolen something!  “I’m going to have to teach that boy a lesson,” Monica muttered under her breath as she gave the two rooms another dirty look before huffing.  No use complaining about it, she had a lot of work cut out for herself this morning.

 

Monica set her work bag down by the door, and started to pull her shoes off.  Simply slipping her feet out of the work shoes, Monica set them down by the other countless shoes near the door.  Without waiting much longer, Monica walked toward the living room.  She stepped across the floor, careful to dodge any cans or bottles in her way before reaching the kitchen.  “Better throw a pot of coffee on.  It’s going to be a long morning…”

 

Monica headed over to the coffee machine and turned it on.  Pouring some water and coffee beans into the device to prepare a cup of some quick morning energy.  As she watched the machine come to life, Monica decided she would go to the bathroom real quick and than change into something more comfortable.  Walking over to the nearest bathroom, which was right across from her bedroom, she walked into the open unoccupied room.  She didn’t bother closing the door, since no one was home anyway.

 

Taking a seat on the toilet she proceeded to relieve herself.  She wasn’t even thinking about what she was doing, maybe it was how tired she was, or maybe the autopilot mode she was in.  It was all mechanical for her, like most people doing a chore or a simple habit plenty of times beforehand.  It wasn’t long till she was done wiping and flushing without glancing at her mess.  Washing her hands, Monica headed to her room and quickly changed out of her clothes.  Swapping her nasty old work clothes for something more relaxing, a nice fluffy robe and some sweat pants, and comfy slippers.  Finally in some relaxing clothes, she was ready to clean up that disaster zone of a mess in the next room.  Shuffling out of her room and heading into the kitchen, she could smell the coffee.  Grabbing a cup she pour some out preparing to slurp the drink.  However the hot steam coming off it made her think otherwise.  

 

“I’ll let it cool down,” Monica told herself as she placed the coffee mug down and decided to go clean up.  The first stop was the closest mess, the kitchen table.  Monica spotted the most disgusting thing ever, a spit bottle and small can of used chewing tobacco.  She couldn’t believe people did that.  It was a nasty and grotesque habit.   She knew exactly who it belonged to too.  Monica shook her head.  “Andrew, honey, I love you like a son, but you have one disgusting flaw.”  Aiming to clean up the horrible looking material in the open container, Monica grabbed the empty trash can and brought it over to the table.  Swiping her hand across the table, Monica started to throw away the strong smelling material.  She knocked the open chewing tobacco container and the stray bits speckled over the kitchen table into the trash can before moving on.  She picked up the half filled spit bottle of blackish floating liquid, “Ughhhhh” Monica shuddered as she tossed it into the trash.  Next was the beer bottles and crumbs of what looked to be snack foods.  Heading into the living room, Monica did the same, dumping and pouring the nearly empty cans and beer bottles into the trash can till it was nearly full.  Pulling the bag out of the can, she sealed it up and headed toward the curb with the garbage can to wait for trash day.

 

Heading back inside, Monica decided to sweep and vacuum really quickly, trying to tidy up the not so neat home.  By the time she was done, she felt even more tired and exhausted than before.  Still, Scott would be home in a few hours, she might as well stay up till than.  Knowing that her cup of Joe should be cooled down to room temperature by now, she headed back into the kitchen and decided to reheat it for a little bit.  She wanted it just warm enough to put a little heat in her, but not scolding hot like right from the pot.

 

Tossing the cup into the microwave, Monica carried the cup over to the kitchen table where the sugar was.  Grabbing a spoon along the way she scooped up some sugar and poured it into her cup.  It had to be from her lack of sleep or maybe all the house work she did, but Monica’s hand shook and spilled half the spoon full of sugar right on the table.  Pouring the remaining sugar into her cup, she lowered the cup to the edge of the table.  Not wasting a second, Monica brought her palm out and made a wall before the spilled sugar.  Giving a good sweeping motion, she pushed the sugar toward the side of the table, and let it fall into her drink.  “Waste not…” Monica chirped to herself before picking the spoon up and giving her drink a good stir.  Once satisfied, Monica sat down and grabbed her phone to read up on some news and browse her few messages on basic social media sites.  Bringing the cup up she gave it a nice little blow before slurping it.  “Mmmm, that’s good,” Monica nearly moaned at the taste of coffee on her lips.  

 

Monica continued to sit at the table, expecting her son to return any time soon.  She wasn’t sure if she was going to scold him or just let it go, now that the house was clean.  Monica figured when she saw her son, she would make up her mind than.  Till than, she wanted to know what the newest trend was on social media.  Monica sat in her chair and held her phone on the table as she kept the cup of coffee close to her mouth, like it was her sole source of energy… which it was.  As Monica finished her cup and set it down on the table, she got a text from Scott.

 

“You still up?”

 

Monica sighed, “Yeah… long morning, talk about it later.”

 

“In 15 minutes, almost home.”

 

Monica raised an eyebrow at the comment, 15 minutes wasn’t long at all.  In fact she barely had time to down the cup of coffee to get a little extra pep in her step to greet Scott when he got home.  Monica was still sitting at the table and setting her cup down when Scott came home.

 

“Still up?”  Scott asked walking through the front door.

 

Monica let out tired sigh, “Yeah… had some stuff to do.  How was the trip?”

 

Scott let out an exhausted sigh, “Tiring… so tiring.  You have no idea how exhausted I am.”

 

Monica chuckled, “I think I can relate.”

 

Scott winced at the remark as he walked over and kissed his wife, “Right… night shift.  Those are the worse.”

 

Monica didn’t comment as the over night pay wasn’t too much to laugh at.  Still it was draining, more so when you had to clean a house when you got back from work.

 

“Where’s Justin,” Scott asked as he made a cup of water in the kitchen.

 

“Don’t know.”  Monica told him with just a hint of spite in her voice.  “Probably out drinking with his friends, or maybe passed out at one of their homes, who knows with him.  I swear that’s all he thinks about.”

 

Scott gave a chuckle at the remark, “He’s still a kid, or at least OUR kid.  We weren’t any better than him at our age.”  Scott grinned, “Remember that time-”

 

Monica quickly jabbed a finger toward him, “Shut it!  Don’t make me come over there and make you regret it,” She warned in a joking manner.

 

Scott grinned at his wife’s outburst, “There’s the fire cracker I married.”

 

Monica rolled her eyes, “Yeah, yeah, whatever.  You’re lucky Justin wasn’t here or I would have thrown my phone at you to shut you up in time,” Monica teased.

 

Scott chuckled before moving closer to Monica.  “Speaking of the absent son… you want to…” Scott put a hand on Monica’s shoulder and gave it a gentle rub before grinning, “Fool around a little?”

 

Monica’s mouth opened at her husbands remark, “Excuse me?!”

 

“Come on babe,” Scott pleaded, “it’s been… well, a while,” He chuckled as he continued to give his wife a massage on the shoulders.  “What do you say… want to get a little freaky?”

 

Monica wanted to protest at her husbands advances, but she was enjoying the rubbing.  As she sat there listening to her mate elaborate some fantasy he had, she couldn’t help but sink into it.

 

“Yeah?”  Monica asked hearing his latest remark.

 

“Oh yeah,” Scott replied.  “You know how much I loved it on our first date.  It’s been forever,” Scott pouted, “Please… it’s been sooooo long.  I forgotten what it felt like,” Scott told her.

 

Monica again rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance, “You forgot?!?”

 

Scott gave a sheepish look to Monica as he kept massaging her shoulders.  Knowing exactly where to press and how hard.  Rubbing out any tension that might have developed over the past week.  It felt so good…

 

“FINE!”  Monica barked in a slightly joking manner.  “But don’t think I’ll do it again.  This is like a once in a decade thing!  …. or maybe once a year,” Monica muttered the last part.  Not wanting to, but still doing it, Monica got up from the table ending her massage as she grabbed Scott’s hand.  She quickly lead him to the bedroom and slammed the door shut, “You better hope Justin doesn't come home soon.”

 

The look of pure joy and ecstasy on Scott’s face was unfathomable.  “You know I love you right.”

 

Monica rolled her eyes, “yeah yeah, you say that now, but where are you when I need the dishes done?”

 

Scott laughed, “I’ll do the dishes for the next month!”

 

Monica scoffed at the promise, “That’s what Justin will be doing when he finally gets home.”

 

Scott frowned and gave Monica a questioning look, but one look from her told him to drop it.  Instead, Monica was leading Scott toward their bedroom, “You look so sexy, you know that?”

 

“OH HA HA,” Monica scoffed, “Don’t even… I haven’t even showered yet!  Come on,” Monica commented as she lead Scott into the bedroom and slowly closed the door leaving just them in the room.  Monica pointed toward the bed, “Sit…” she told Scott as she started to set the mood for him.  Slowly Monica pulled her robe off, but left her slippers on.  Scott was already sitting on the bed, pants down to his ankles and sitting in his underwear, his excitement already starting to show.  “Underwear too,” Monica told Scott.

 

Scott gave her a playful look, “You don’t want to take them off yourself?”

 

“Do you want me to give you a blowjob or not?”  Monica countered in stern tone.

 

Before she knew it, the underwear was on the floor, leaving him visible to her.  She wasn’t sure if it was his excitement at the situation or something else, but Scott’s staff was standing at full attention now.  Heading over to her husband, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she brought her lips further down.  Monica sat on her knees and brought her hands up to her husbands rod.  Gently grabbing his shaft, Monica gave it a gentle rub.  Pulling her hand from the base to the tip, while looking at the Scott’s pleased face.  His eyes nearly closing as his mouth opened wide in delight.  Monica tried not to think too much about how tired she was or that she rather just keep jerking him off till he was done.  Instead, Monica slowly lowered her lips toward the tip of her lover’s cock.  Parting her mouth, she slowly inserted the member and started to please him.  The sounds of a low moan and gasp escaping Scott’s mouth brought a smirk of pleasure to Monica’s lips.

 

It had been a while since Monica had done this.  It wasn’t a joke about how rarely she sucked Scott off, however she amazingly hadn’t lost her touch.  That or Scott didn’t give a damn.  He couldn’t stop praising how well she was doing.  Still, Monica tried not to think of the foreign object in her mouth.  She kept applying suction and a few tongue motions that drove Scott to the edge of the bed.  Finally, Scott threw in the towel as he couldn’t last much longer.

 

“Monica… oh shit… babe… I’m about…” Scott warned.

 

Monica was about to pull his thumping and pulsating penis out from her mouth, but than the thought of getting the carpet dirty with semen wasn’t something she wanted to clean up today.  Stomaching it, Monica let Scott dump his load in her suckling mouth.  She could feel the liquid gushing and squirting into her empty mouth.  Soon she had the decent sized load between her cheeks and in her maw.  Slurping her lips off of Scott’s penis, so not to spill any, she soon got up and headed toward the bathroom connected to their bedroom.

 

“Oh god… that was something,” Scott exclaimed laying back on the bed looking like he just completed a marathon.

 

Monica on the other hand wanted to get the nasty tasting cum out of her mouth, that was mixing with the after taste of coffee… not a fun mixture.  She probably wouldn’t be able to drink coffee for a few weeks without recalling this flavor.

 

Turning on the sink, Monica leaned forward and spit out the concoction of saliva and man sperm.  The mouthful of spent juices and spit splattering in the water and quickly vanishing as Monica proceed to swish some water around and spit it in the sink.  Finally done, Monica turned off the faucet and headed to bed.

 

“Scooch over,” Monica told Scott as she started to slide into bed.

 

“You going to bed?” Scott asked the clearly silly question.

 

Monica nodded as she started to lay on her side, “Just a nap.”

 

Scott was already putting some shorts and clothes on, “Want me to wake you in a few hours?”

 

“Mhmm, that sounds fine.”  Monica told Scott as he started to leave.  “OH,” Monica called out before Scott left, “If you see Justin, let him know I want to have a talk with him.  He’s in big trouble.”  Monica didn’t wait for Scott’s reply as she snuggled into bed and starting to drift off to sleep.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Calvin was slowly waking up from his sleep.  He felt like he just fell from a building and didn’t die.  His body was protesting as he slowly got up from the floor.  Calvin wasn’t aware of his surroundings as he tried to recall the last thing that happened.  He remember he had to use the bathroom, and was leaving when something made a weird noise?  A light?

 

Well, he didn’t have to use the bathroom any more, that was for sure.

 

“What happened,” Calvin called out as he looked around.  It was now he realized he wasn’t in Justin’s house anymore.  He was on a vast and white plane of hard flooring.  It felt stone like, hard and very firm.  Standing up Calvin looked for a landmark, but found everything to be flat and evenly smooth.  Very unnatural.  It wasn’t till he looked on the horizon that he saw a massive towering wall far in the distance.  It was a black wall stretching up and upwards into the sky till he could not see the top of it anymore. 

 

“What?…” Calvin gazed at the monolith pillar that stretch upward to infinity.  It’s width wasn’t as long, but equally imposing.  

 

It wasn’t till Calvin spotted something metal and shiny on the side of the dark shape that he realized what he was looking at.  It was a door.  A very very large door.  Calvin was still confused as to what was going on, and decided to look a little more around.  He was able to piece it together, he was still in Justin’s house.  Just smaller.  Much much smaller.

 

Calvin shouted out loud, “Shit, what happened?”

 

The sound of the door knob turning, startled Calvin.  Not knowing who it could be, he stood his ground as he watched the door swing open slowly, or as slowly as can be for a normal person.  To Calvin a huge gust of air slammed into him, sending him tumbling backwards further away from the front door.  As Calvin tried to recover from the back draft of the door open, he was soon greeted by Justin’s mother.  Her large looming shape towering almost as ominously tall as the door that she opened.  Calvin could just make out her face.  It was covered in disappointment, and disgust as she observed and looked around the home.  Calvin was still trying to process the large human form as she closed the door she entered through. 

 

Than he heard Justin’s mom say something about the shrinking alarm.

 

Calvin felt his blood chill at the news.  He only heard about those devices.  Something to shrink any home invaders or thief trying to break in.  Usually you could set the size to whatever height you want, ranging from just one foot tall to sizes as small as an ant.  Judging by his current height, Calvin knew he had been shrunk to the smallest setting.  Calvin wasn’t sure what to do, he would need Monica to reverse the shrinking setting, but how did he get her to notice him?  Did he run toward her?  Or should he just wait it out, maybe she’ll notice the shrinking alarm had been activated and there are small people running around in her home?

 

As Calvin tried to think of the best way to approach his situation, he was stunned further as he watched the mother let out a tired sound as she started to slip out of her shoes only a few steps away from him.  He could see the large footwear, being pulled off and dropped on the floor with a resounding thud.  The black nylon stockings, covered the enormous women’s feet as she stood by the door with her discarded shoes.  The sight of the large feet standing on the ground, what had to be miles away for Calvin, could easily be the size of large home or small building.  

 

Calvin wasn’t prepared as the mother took her first step into the home, toward the family room and kitchen.  Right toward Calvin.  Her left foot pressing down as she drew closer, and her right foot swinging past the left to land with a louder thud.  Than the left socked covered foot flying over head.  Calvin watched as the dark sock covered heel hover over him, for less than a fraction of a second, before it started to come down.  Right on top of him.

 

Calvin gasped, “Oh Fu-”

 

The warm cloth covered foot came down before Calvin could finish his scream.  The immense weight of Monica’s left warm sweaty foot, pushing into Calvin and pinning him to the cold ground, slamming him harder than he thought.  So hard that he felt a few crunches, as something somewhere broke.  Calvin didn’t have time to process the feeling as Monica shifted all her weight on her left foot as she strutted onward.  She was still walking, not realizing what, or who, she was stepping on.  Calvin felt his life slow down as each nanosecond ticked by and more and more pressure was pushed into him as Monica’s entire weight was shifted and resting on-top of Calvin.  His body collapsing in fractions of a second, leaving nothing but a small ant like stain on both of Monica’s foot and floor.  Her nylon socks masking any signs of Calvin body with it’s dark color.  

 

Monica feeling nothing at all continued her journey toward the kitchen to make some coffee, unaware of the tiny person she squashed with a simple step.  

 

 

 

 

Hunter was cold.  The water all around him was chilly.  He had given up calling out to help a long time ago.  He wasn't sure how he got in an ocean of water.  One minute he was flushing the crapper when all of a sudden he was now in this weird, cold and wet place.  Hunter knew he had been floating for a while in the almost impossibly calm water for a while.  He was finding it hard to reach one of the many white walls that towered upward toward the sky.  And even if he got to one of them, what than?  He had no idea where this was anyway.  As puzzling as how he ended up here, it was even more so about where exactly here was?

 

The lingering question didn’t last much longer, as something help make thing very much clearer to Hunter.  A massive shadowy object started to come into view.  At first Hunter was baffled and confused by the large round like shape that bloated out the sky, like a solar eclipse.  It wasn’t till a few more moment, that he recognized the object and it’s shape.  It was someone’s ass, and not just anyone's, he knew this person.  It was impossible for him not to recognize that derriere belonging to anyone other than Justin’s mom.  An ass that Hunter knew very well for the countless times he glimpsed at her backside when he saw her.  That nicely shaped booty blocking more light out as it filled the sky.  As much as he lusted over that posterior, it was now that he found the size of it to be quite intimidating.  Especially now that he watched cover the opening to his new home.

 

Wait… why was Justin’s mom sitting down above him, and why was she so BIG?  It didn’t make sense that she would sit on an opening like this… with water below her…

 

Hunter could feel the gears slowly turning as he realized where he was.  He was still in Justin’s home, in the bathroom, stuck in the toilet probably the size of an ant or bug.  Not to mention a giant gorgeous ass hovering over him.  The sound of the toilet seat that outlined Hunter’s sky creaked and groaned under the unimaginable weight of the mother.  Hunter continued to float in the water looking up at the view, until he realized what this all meant.

 

A sicking stench and nasty sounding slithering echoed from above.  Something was happening above Hunter, the sound growing and the smell thickening.  The horrible odor of decomposition and filthy rot made Hunter gag as he struggled to escape the stench that came out of nowhere.  The sound continuing but sounding much faster, as the pace seemed to pick up in speed.  It was now that something massive and bulky descended out from the sky.  The long object dangling and dropping at a slow pace toward the ocean of water Hunter was stuck in.  His escape from the incoming impact that massive mound of muck would make, proved to be more difficult than he wished, as his size made it difficult to swim out of range.  The sound of the shit splashing slightly in the toilet’s water help make ripples just large enough to impede Hunter’s slow progress.  It only took a few seconds longer before a sharp pop sound was heard and the encroaching crap sunk deeper into the water.  Waves kicking up from the sudden displacement of liquid, forcing Hunter to get caught in the splash.  Pulling Hunter toward the large shit that was slowly rising back upward.

 

Hunter’s screams of disgust were unheard as he felt himself colliding with the firm material of the floating log.  Trying to ignore the smell, Hunter held onto the object wishing he didn’t know what it really was.  There was another sound coming from above.  The sound of a slight creak and some more light coming into the used toilet.  Justin’s mom was leaning to the side of the toilet now.  A hand with a large piece of toilet paper came in from the new opening.  A quick swipe and the large sheet of paper floated down toward Hunter, missing by a good distance.  There was more coming as another sheet came into view, before being discarded for another.  The small person grasping the piece of poop was lucky he wasn’t obscured by the massive squares of paper.     

 

When Justin’s mom started to get up, Hunter started to get his hopes up.  He just needed to get her to notice he was in the toilet!  Anyone would notice a small person screaming and waving them down, right?

 

Any hope that Hunter had for trying to get noticed, was destroyed when he heard the sound of the toilet handle jingling, as it was flushed.  Justin’s mother never even peeked into the toilet bowl as an entire ocean of water gushed into the toilet.  Waves were kicked up and Hunter felt the land he was grabbing onto starting to move.  The life raft that he was clinging to shifted and swayed as it started to spin and move with the rushing water.  The swirling picking up.  Hunter felt himself descending as the water splashed and cycled all around him.

 

Realizing he was on a sinking ship, made of shit, he had to abandon it if he wanted any hope of escaping the vortex of water.  Yet the moment he tried to push of the muddy surface he was gleefully clinging to, he found his hands were a little stuck.  His arms embedded in the waste of the unaware mom.  Like any good captain, it looked like Hunter was going doing with his ship.  Hunter had enough time to scream for help as he quickly was pulled down with Monica’s morning shit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Andrew woke up to the sound of a door slamming shut.  Getting up from the floor he started to come to and look around.  The sounds of an earthquake thumping toward him made his eyes shoot open faster.  What he saw, made his jaw drop.  Justin’s mother, Monica, was astronomically huge.  To say she was God like would be an understatement, as she walked past Andrew.  Unable to take his eyes off the enormous mother, he watched as she headed from the front door and into the kitchen of the home.  She quickly threw a pot of coffee on and left the kitchen.  It wasn’t till Monica was gone, that Andrew started to piece together what was going on.  He was shrunken, and most likely everyone else too, and Monica just got back from work.  

 

The sound of Monica walking around deeper in the home let Andrew know that she wasn’t coming back for a bit of time.  Wondering where Justin and Daphne were, Andrew looked across the table.  He couldn’t really see much, at his size and the small boulder size crumbs sprinkled around him.  The smell of it, told Andrew it was his chewing tobacco.  All the times he pulled some out to stuff in his mouth, there were some small and almost unrecognizable flakes that had fluttered to the table.  It now seemed like they weren’t so tiny anymore.  Still Andrew couldn’t help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all.  Not really wanting to pas up on this, he headed over to a chunk of tobacco and proceeded to pull some off.  It was just like having another can of chew to work with.

 

By the time Andrew was done messing around, he noticed Monica heading back into the kitchen, but this time her wardrobe was different.  She was now sporting a white fluffy robe, gray sweat pants, and now feet covered in slippers instead of nylon stocking like before.  As Monica walked by the table, this time, Andrew tried to get her attention.  Shouting for help and waving his little arms around.  

 

Unsurprisingly, Andrew was passed by without so much as a glance or twitch in reaction to his actions.  Defeated at the lack of response from the motherly woman, he watched her head toward the coffee machine.  Andrew let out a huff of annoyance as he tried to formulate another plan to get noticed.  It didn’t take long for Monica to set her cup down and head over to the table.  She was standing next to the kitchen trash can.

 

That was when Andrew noticed her eyes locking in on him.  This was his moment!  Andrew repeated his actions before jumping and waving, screaming for help.  The enormous mom approached Andrew.  SHE SAW HIM!

 

Standing right in front of Andrew, Monica let out a disgusting sounding sigh, “Andrew, honey I love you like a son, but you have one disgusting flaw.”  

 

Andrew froze at those words.  “Wh-what?”

 

Andrew continued to be confused as he watched the large mom start to lean forward across the table.  By the time she was upon him, which was in no time at all, he noticed the trash can in one of her hands.  Monica stood towering well over Andrew’s field of vision as she reached forward.  There wasn’t much of a warning, as Andrew watched Monica’s free hand slap down on the table.  Suddenly it started to pull itself toward the edge of the dinner table, dragging anything in it’s path with it.  That would include the large can of chewing tobacco, the stray remnants of any droppings, and Andrew himself.  The large wall of flesh batting and pushing everything in the direction Monica wanted it to go, toward the closest ledge.  Andrew was battered forward with the mass of black droppings and large can of chew.  Andrew stood no chance, as he and his newly acquired dip were getting closer to the side.  One more shove, and Andrew lost his ground.  Falling with the rest of the unwanted material, Andrew fell downward into the dark depths of the trash can.  The plastic lining on the side of the trash can collided with Andrew, and slowed his decent.  He still traveled down the long slide like journey, taking the plastic to the bottom of the pit he was stuck in.  It was dark all around, the trash can empty except for him and his tobacco.  Looking up he could see Monica, not looking down at the can, doing something over head.

 

Screaming her name, only to realize how pointless that was now, Andrew tried to get her attention on him.  

 

The only response that Andrew got was Monica, reaching out for something.  It wasn’t till her hand pulled back that Andrew saw what she had.

 

“No, NOOO!”  Andrew screamed out as he noticed the half empty bottle of spit and liquid tobacco in her hand.  Another disgusted and cringed up face, Monica simply turned the bottle upside down and dropped it into the trash can.  Andrew screamed as he tried to escape the incoming bottle and fluid of liquid.  The sound of it thumping into the trash can wrung, Andrew’s ears.  All he could hear was the sound of liquid pouring out nearby.  Than the smell hit him, a nasty smell of old tobacco and his beery spit.  Finally he felt it, a small wave of sticky goo rushed at his legs.  It was clear the bottle was over turned and now it’s content was spilling out.

 

“OH GOD… ugh,” Andrew protested as he tried to find a dry spot out of his left over saliva.  Still it was nearly impossible to find an area that didn’t have the fluid.  

 

The sound of clinking and clattering above brought Andrew’s attention skyward.  Monica was back at it again, two empty crushed cans in her hand hovered over the opening.  Suddenly they were dropped.  Andrew tired to get out of the way as the two aluminum cans clattered and landed into the trash can with him.  The smell of beer starting to mix with the rest of the smell of tobacco plant.  The fluid rose slightly upward, from shins to knees.

 

“FUCK!”  Andrew screamed as he was realizing at his present size, even the smallest amount of beer left in the can’s added to the volume of liquid at the bottom of the trash can.   

 

The clinking of beer bottles broke Andrew’s worry, as now Monica held beer bottles over head.  They soon fell clinking and clattering together and landing in the heap of discarded drinking containers.  Another loud crash and a soft splash of fowl liquid splashed all over Andrew, as he did his best to avoid getting crushed.  The level of beer water rose up past Andrew’s knees.

 

The sudden shaking of the trash can threw Andrew around as Monica moved on.  She was cleaning up!  Andrew recalled how many beers Calvin and Hunter crushed.  And he would be lucky if the trash can wasn’t half full after Monica tossed them all away.  Sure enough the loud sounds of beer cans and bottle being gathered up frighten Andrew.  Soon Monica was chucking and throwing cans and bottles, one after another into the trash can.  Andrew tried to use a glass bottle as cover as more clinking and clanking rung out all around Andrew.  The height of the liquid slowly and steady rising with each partially finished drink that was chucked away.  

 

It only got worse.  Monica was doing a deep cleaning apparently as she was tossing any and everything that didn’t belong.  Crumbs she swept up from either the floor or tables rain down into the stew of mixed beer and tobacco spit.  More cans and debris rain down over and over, forcing Andrew to start to float in the brackish stew.  When Monica was done cleaning, Andrew saw that there was plenty of objects obstructing his view of opening.  If Monica could hardly see him before, now it was impossible.  

 

Andrew was just able to make out Monica’s face peering in from above.  Her face looking down, almost right at him.

 

“Disgusting.”  The tone in her voice was of pure disgust and hate, as her emotions toward everything in the trash bag was summed up with that one word.  That included Andrew.

 

Andrew watched as Monica didn’t spare a second as she grabbed the side of the trash bag and yanked them upward.  

 

“NOOOOOOOO!”  Andrew screamed yet again with all his might, getting some of the trash water in his mouth.  Monica effortlessly pulling the bag up out of the trash can.  Things shifted and moved, liquid rushed in from areas as it all sunk to a central point with Andrew in the current.  The rush of fluid pushing and covering him.  His last view of the outside world was Monica holding the bag and slowly closing it up.  Once it was all dark, Andrew felt the trash bag spin around several times swishing and sloshing everything up more.  Mixing Andrew even further up in the filthy concoction of left over drinks.  Andrew was dizzy and had no idea where up and down was.  All he could feel was the swaying of his new prison swinging back and forth sending waves of liquid all around in Andrew’s dark world.  He was just like all the garbage in the trash can, unwanted and forgotten as he was tossed out of the home waiting for the garbage men to collect him.  Whenever that might be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daphne woke up alone.  The last thing she recalled was Justin getting up for the door alarm and than, well that was it.  She didn’t recall much after that, and how she got where she was now.  The sound of a door shutting echoed in the distance.  Daphne turned toward the sound and saw a large blurry shape slowly approaching closer toward herself.  It wasn’t till now that Daphne started to take in her surrounded as the blurry figure came into focus with it’s massive shape.  It was Justin’s mom, and she was HUGE.  Her size itself dwarfing anything Daphne had ever seen.  Daphne continued to watch the mother as she headed past her and into the kitchen.

 

Daphne watched the mom make some coffee before leaving.  As she was walking by, it was now that Daphne decided to call out for help.

 

“HELLO!”  Daphne screamed with all her might, “MRS.-”

 

Justin’s mother didn’t even flinch as she easily walked past Daphne and toward the hallway.  She was long gone before Daphne could even finish her sentence.  There was no way she was going to hear her at her current size.  Frustration filling Daphne as she looked around for anyone else, but she couldn’t spot any of the others.  The vast table stretched on for what looked like forever, and the distant living room beyond the other side of the dinner table looked to be unreachable.  Daphne didn’t know what to do or where to go, so she stayed put, maybe someone will get the mother’s attention.

 

As Daphne paced around for a little while, Monica came back into the kitchen.  Daphne watched the woman head over to the kitchen table.  She started to clean up and pick up bottles and trash tossing them in the large trash can in her hand.  Luckily Daphne wasn’t near any empty beer containers.  She continued to bide her time as the older woman started to pick up, sweep, and clean the couple of rooms.  Daphne felt bad for leaving such a mess for the mom to take care of herself.  However it wasn’t Daphne’s fault that they shrunk.  She would have happily helped pick up before she left, but there was no way she would be able to help out now.

 

It didn’t take too long for the mother figure to finally clean up, and take out the now decent size trash bag.  By the time she came back, Daphne could tell Justin’s mom was tired.  Maybe not physically but her eyes were a little droopy.  The look on her face only made her approach to the coffee mug all the more understandable.  The coffee mug got tossed in the microwave for a short period of time before it was extracted at a newer and warmer temperature. 

 

Daphne watched Monica approaching the table with what she assumed was her intent to take a seat at the table.  Deciding that now would be the best time to get in a better position to be noticed, Daphne tried to get closer to the seat Monica was heading for.  Daphne headed over to get closer to Monica as she stood by the side of the dinner table.  Attempting another time to grab her attention, Daphne tried to wave her down.  The only response she got, was a hand with a spoon heading past her.  Daphne watched the enormous arm reach past her and head somewhere behind her.  She was scooping something up.  Daphne continued to watch, as the hand started to retract and pull back toward it’s owner.

 

Suddenly it was hailing.  Hard white block like objects fell all around sprinkling the ground around Daphne with rock sized crystals.  Daphne covered her head to protect it from all the solid rain pouring down.  Luckily the assault of the hard rock like material was over as quickly as it started.  Looking around Daphne noticed the brown table was now littered with a white layer of sugar.  

 

“Waste not…” Said the giantess standing before Daphne.

 

Daphne had no idea what that was suppose to mean, or why it was said.  It wasn’t till she watched the cup in the mother’s hand dip past the table’s edge, and a hand reaching past Daphne that she felt something was off.  Before she could react, the enormous wall of flesh belonging to the palm of the woman’s left hand started to close in.  Parts of the spilt sugar flew past Daphne clipping her legs and other body parts as they were flung toward her and off the edge of the table.  Daphne let out a scream as the hand scouched closer and closer each fraction of a second.  Moving in closer and trying to over take Daphne with each flick of the wrist.  Still screaming Daphne looked left and right for an escape, it was so far away…

 

The hand was on Daphne before she could move an inch.  The rush of wind and skin thumped into her sending her tumbling backward toward the ledge of the table.  As Daphne was recovering she got a quick glance as the puddle of black liquid awaited her fall.  Crumbs of white sugar raining down past her and into the warm looking cup of coffee.  Not wanting to end up in that black drink, Daphne tried to get up.  But it didn’t help that wall of a hand was on her in a split second.  One moment Daphne was on the table trying to stand up, the next she was tumbling through the air falling.

 

Letting out a cry for help, Daphne fell through the air for what felt like minutes, until she landed with a very warm splash.  She came to the surface of the blacken water she splashed under.  The harsh roasted smell of coffee beans hit her hard, and she was not a coffee person.  The sounds of little pitter patter of object splashing caught Daphne’s attention as she tried to stay afloat in the extremely warm fluid.  After the last grain of sugar rain down from above, Daphne felt her swimming pool of morning coffee start to move.  The dark liquid rippling around her as the mug was brought up higher and higher into the air.

 

Daphne was dipped under the slightly steamy liquid as she struggled to stay afloat from the movement.  By the time she was accustomed with the movement, it stopped.  Looking up in the sky, Daphne saw Justin’s mom looking over the cup of Joe.  Daphne did a quick scream and wave.  The response from Monica was a simple one.  Her lips puckered, and than they blew.  A harsh gust of air ripped at the coffee and Daphne, as it felt like she was caught in a hurricane.  Daphne struggled to stay above the water as the rushing air blew over her, leaving a strong smell of morning breathe rolling over her.  The smell of old food, and fresh coffee assaulted Daphne with a gagging scent, as she did her best from being blown away.  After the gust subsided, Daphne tried to regain her composer.  However it wasn’t over.

 

The cup was drawn closer to the woman’s lips.  The slight gap in her mouth parting even more as the ledge of the coffee mug drew closer and closer.  It was now that Daphne knew she was in trouble.  The angle of the cup started to tilt, and so did the watery liquid she was swimming in.  The black ocean started to fall toward the mouth as Monica took a sip.  Daphne felt the mug shifting upward, and the current that started to form, dragging her and millions of gallons of coffee toward the blacken pit past the red puckering lips.  The sound of slurping and sucking filled the air as Monica’s lips pulled and vacuumed in as much coffee as they could.  Daphne did all she could to swim away, but the flow of the drink was way too strong.  

 

Soon the current stopped and reverse course as Monica pulled the cup away, sending tidal waves over the small mug and even smaller Daphne.  Her form was caught up in a storm that reviled the worse sea storms ever recorded.  Wave after wave catching her and pushing around the cup, splashing and soaking her with the warm coffee brew, a stench that was getting old really fast.

 

A deep rumble was heard as Monica spoke, “Mmmm, that’s good.”

 

Daphne would have protested but she was too busy trying to not drown in the burnt tasting bean water.    Just as the waves were done trying to capsize her, Daphne felt the familiar lurching as the coffee mug started to tilt again.  This time, however, those luscious full lips were much closer to her.

 

When Monica tilted the coffee mug, Daphne was able to make out the groves embedded in her lips.  She could smell the mixture of the older woman’s breath and newly mixed coffee seeping out from the dark hole awaiting for Daphne.  Things slowed down, as the mouth opened slightly larger to allow the rushing torrent of espresso to fill in the void beyond the dark red gates that were her lips.  Daphne could hear the rushing sound of liquid splashing and filling as it poured into the empty space that was the giantess mouth.  The current already too strong to fight as Daphne was already over the coffee mug’s rim.  Daphne attempted to grab onto the fleshy lips that were the boards to her impending doom, but the speed she was traveling was that similar of white water rafting currents.  Her grip wasn’t strong enough.  Soon the bright outside world of the kitchen vanished and Daphne was surround in darkness, screaming for help.  The gulping sound growing louder each moment the longer she was in the mouth.  The rushing liquid pulling her deeper and deeper in just less than a second.  Daphne could see the small sweet light of safety growing more distant with each earth shattering gulp.  One moment, Daphne could make out the coffee mug on the other side of the lips, and than loud soul shattering swallow sound and pure darkness.  The shrilling screams coming from Daphne were swallowed up by the mighty gulp of Monica, who was just taking a simple sip of her morning coffee.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Justin was woken up by his mom coming the house.  It wasn’t till the sound of the door closing, which was more of a boom than a shutting sound, that Justin recalled what happened.  Calvin tripped the shrinking system. Something designed to keep robbers out of your home.  Why his mother was so paranoid that she thought they need something so dangerous and expensive, he didn’t know.  Whatever the case was, he and the rest of his buddies were now shrunk to one of the lowest setting there was, ant size.  

 

“DAPHNE!  ANDREW!”  Justin called out looking across the far side of the kitchen table.  They were so close before the shrinking, and now he couldn't even make them out on the vast wasteland that was the dinner table.  Justin felt fear for his fellow friends as he watched his careless mother walk through the home and make a cup of coffee.  Each step stomping and crushing the ground, without even a glance to the floor for anything that might be small and moving.  Justin’s mom continued to walk around oblivious to her son’s size and those of his buddies.  It wasn’t till she left the kitchen did Justin come back to the problem, his friends should be close by.  Moving again, he ran toward where Andrew was last seen, his bottles of used beer and black spit towering on the far end of the table.  Justin made it about halfway there before his mom came back into the kitchen.

 

She simply grabbed the trash can and started to clean up.  Justin screamed out to his mom to be careful, as pointless as it was, he still had to try and warn her.  Her massive hands were clearing things away regardless of anyone’s safety.  Smacking and dropping bottles off in the trash, even sweeping up the table top to make sure there wasn’t a single gram of chewing tobacco left.  By the time Justin made it over to the cleaned area, it was spotless and his mom had moved onto the living room.  Justin didn’t see it, but he had a horrible feeling that his best friend Andrew was cleaned up with the rest of his mess.  

 

Before Justin could fully worry about his friends fate, Justin recalled that there was someone else he should be looking for, “Daphne!” 

 

Looking around for his girlfriend, he was in the same situation as before, he couldn’t see anyone on the stretch of table.  Justin didn’t now where to start to look, it would take him all day to find Daphne, and that’s if she wasn’t moving around.  Trying to think of the best course of action to take, Justin saw his mother heading toward the opposite side of the table with her coffee mug.  She looked like she was going to sit down at the table.  Justin started to head over to where his mom was going to be, it would take a little while to get there, but by the time she sat down he would be close.  As Justin ran toward his mom, he watched as she poured some sugar into her cup.  She spilled some, but in not time brushed it into her cup, swirled it around, and took a sip as she sat down.  

 

Thankful that his mother was sitting still and in one spot, it made easier to get closer.  As he approached the gigantic proportional woman that was his mom, Justin realized now more than ever, just how small he truly was.  His mother’s left hand holding the building sized cup of coffee, her right hand holding an equally sized phone, both able to obliterate him if accidentally set down on him.  Justin made sure to stay as far away from both object, before calling out and trying to make his presence noticed.  

 

The only response that Justin got was the sounds of the phone and Justin’s mom slurping on her coffee.  His mom’s eyes never strayed from the screen in her right hand.

 

“Stupid phone,” Justin complained at the lack of attention from his mom.  Her phone… that was it!  He could climb her wrist and head to the screen.  There was no way she would miss her shrunken son standing on her touch screen of the phone.  

 

Approaching his mom, he couldn’t help but count this as probably the dumbest and most dangerous thing that Justin had ever attempted in his life.  Doing his best not to get in the way of his mom’s arm, in case of a careless mistake or motion, Justin made the approach to his mom’s enormously long arm.  Stretching both wide and tall, Justin was almost a speck compared to his mom’s wrist.  The fabrics of the robe and her arm hair were easily visible to him at this size.  Justin could hear the phone taping continue as his mother was texting up something.  Figuring that this was the most likely time she wouldn't move her arm too much, Justin grabbed a stray hair and started to climb.

 

Amazingly, the arm hair was more stable than he thought it would have been.  Even though it wasn’t very long, he found he could use the small stub as a grappling and stepping point.  Using his arms and legs, Justin climbed up his mother’s exposed wrist and on top of her arm.  Standing on her arm that was still holding the phone, he was able to see just how massively large her thumb was, as it kept slapping and tapping on the phone screen.  He could hear the thumps that no one would normally hear coming from her digit slamming on the glass cover.  It wasn’t till he watched the house sized thumb slamming down repeatedly over a glowing letter on the phone’s touch screen did Justin feel like this was a bad idea.  What if his mom mistaken him for something else, or doesn’t notice in time?  An image of his mother’s hand squishing an ant with her thumb went through Justin’s mind.  That could be him...

 

“Okay, bad idea,” Justin commented regretting his decision.  About to climb down, Justin heard another sound drawling his attention away from his action and to the front door.  His father just got home.

 

Almost immediately the phone was put down, and Justin felt the hand he was standing on start to move.  Letting out a startled sound, Justin grabbed one of the stubby arm hairs and held on the best he could as he felt his mother’s hand shift off the table.  Her arm was now dangling and pointing downward at the floor.  Gravity was now pulling down on Justin, threatening his life with a doom of falling and hitting the floor from such a height.  Justin held on as best he could as he heard the two giant parents greet each other and start to talk.

 

Too focused on not losing his grip, he only caught a handful of words and comments.  In fact he found his mother liked to use her hands a lot when she talked, gesturing as she explained to his father.  The arms would shift or sway, pulling and dragging Justin along with the motion, before they returned down at her side.  Each motion gave Justin a mini heart attack as he swore it was the end of him.  That he would be flung off his mom’s wrist at speeds that would likely end up in his death.  Still Justin manage to stay attached, sure there were times he slipped but he was able to grab another hair as he fell.

 

While trying to think of what to do, Justin was considering climbing up his mother’s arm and head to her ear, he heard his father rumbling voice say the words, “Fool around.”  Justin frowned at his dad’s tone, did he just hear what he thought he heard from his father?

 

The conversation went on and a few more chuckles and a little more talking later, and Justin got his confirmation on what his father really said.  Justin’s mom started to stand up, just moving out of the chair sent a sudden jerking sensation through the arm, causing Justin to fall even further down.  Scrambling to grab something as he rolled down the wall of flesh, he quickly grabbed a grove on one of his mother’s knuckles.

 

Between his struggles to stay on and seeing where they were heading, Justin watched as his mom walked toward his parent’s bedroom.  His dad not far behind his mother.  Justin felt another jerk as his mom shifted her swaying hand, losing his grip once again, sliding further down till he was barely holding on by her nail.  Justin didn’t know how much longer he was going to last, he was coming up to the end of the road… or finger to be exact.

 

The sound of a door closing, and Justin knew they were in his parents room without looking around.  As disgusting as it sounded, maybe this was a good thing, he could probably climb off the finger and on the bed or something.  There would have to be an opportunity for Justin to get down from his mother’s finger.

 

The sudden sound of springs creaking made Justin turn his head around from his mother’s finger and look in the distance.  Justin had to hold back a disgusted noise as he watched his father sit down with his underwear on, no pants.  His boxers only thing covering his lower region, a grin on his face like a goofy college kid about to lose his virginity to his crush.  Justin felt his mom’s hand moving, the gravity pushing and pinning him further into his mother’s finger as it was raised upward.  The finger pointing toward his father.  Justin tried to get his mom’s attention now that he was closer to her face, but she wasn’t looking at her digit, only the man beyond it.  Justin wasn’t able to change his attention to anything else other than holding on.  Trying to climb up the finger nail ridged but slippery surface was nearly impossible.  Try as he might, he couldn’t get a hold of anything.  He would have to wait till-

 

Things got darker as he watched a shadow loom over him.  Justin at first thought it was one of his parents leaning in on him, noticing him.  But looking up he saw he was wrong.  His mom was already down by his father’s waist.  His dad’s shadow blocking out the room’s light from his towering body as Justin was helpless on his mom’s finger.  Observing even more for a few split seconds, he spotted something that truly horrified him, his father’s massive cock free and out in the open.  No longer was he wearing his underwear.  The sight of the object that helped spur Justin into existence was causing him to have a mental breakdown.  The blue whale sized penis was massive in not just size but girth.  Justin felt like he could get lost if he ever ended up standing on it, for whatever horrible reason.

 

As Justin felt entranced looking at the oversize member belonging to his dad, he barely noticed how fast he was approaching it until it was too late.  It was at the last moment he realized he was still on his mom’s finger, and it was her dominate hand, the one she would be using to touch the enormous dick before him.

 

Justin let out a protesting scream as he watched the gigantic hand open up and prepare to clasp around the humongous cock.  Justin knew he wouldn’t be able to hold on, and found his grip slipping.  It was too late, and Justin fell from his mom’s hand and onto his dad’s manhood.  His warm almost burning skin struck him, and as soft as his mom’s skin was, his father’s felt harder than a brick wall.  The feeling of hot and throbbing flesh under Justin made him feel sick, not to mention the smell of a not so fresh smelling penis slammed into Justin’s nose.  It seemed at this size, Justin was able to smell the natural scent of his dad’s male part rising up from the skin he stood on. 

 

There was a slight jerking motion that caused Justin to fall on his knees as his mom grasped her lover’s handle.  Hearing his dad gasp out loud brought his attention upward.  Any hope that his mom was looking down at what she was doing was lost, as she kept her eyes and sight skyward, toward her husband’s face.  Justin let out another cry for his mom to look, but all he heard was his dad continuing to let out his delighted noises.  Suddenly the ground shifted and rippled.  The sound of flesh moving on flesh, caused Justin to turn around and see his mother’s hand still grasping the shaft, but working it’s way toward the tip.  Justin begged for it to stop, but it didn’t help.  Unable to prevent it from happen, he could only try to escape as his mom started to jack his father off.

 

It was like trying to out run a tidal wave or a race car.  The hand was upon Justin in no time and slamming into him, pushing him into the fleshy floor and mowing him over.  Little to Justin’s knowledge, his mom wasn’t gripping that tightly.  It was just loose enough that it rolled over Justin’s back and nearly broke his bones with the pressure before retracting back down the length of the pecker.

 

Still feeling like he was just run over by a semi truck, Justin stood up and tried to think of where to go?  

 

The feeling of a blistering hot gust of air rolling over Justin brought his attention forward.  He was greeted by the sight of a black hole of an abyss open wide in front of him.  His mom’s mouth was open wider than the full size of father’s dong.  The enormous mouth moving forward trying to gulp down whatever was in front of it, which would be Justin and his dad’s dick.  

 

“MOOOOM!”  Justin screamed out as he watched the rows of teeth pull back and her bubbly looking lips curl in attempt to suck the penis in front of her.  Not sure where to go, Justin tried to run backward toward the hand cocking backwards toward the hilt of the erect johnson.  The sound of his mother nomming on the sausage like object just behind Justin sent a deadly chill down his body.  However Justin felt his heart skip a few beats when he heard the enormous sucking and vacuuming sound slurping on the tip of the cock he was still on.  The sound of his mom applying a draining like sensation on his dad’s member vibrated the flooring he was on.

 

Any safety that Justin thought he had from his mom, was banished the moment he saw the pink walls of her lips slowly crawling forward as she devoured more of the dick she was on.  That and her tightening grip of her hand jacking forward.  Justin was stuck in between the two massive world destroying actions, clearly capable of ending his life with little to no effort.  Justin was stuck in the middle of the greater of two evils.  However one was fast than the other, and Justin felt the looming lips lavish themselves over the very ground he was on.  Justin was immediately covered in darkness as the fleshy walls of his mother’s mouth out ran him.  Wet hot slimy darkness that smelled heavily like coffee and his mom’s morning breath.  The sounds of sloshing and goo filled Justin’s ears.  Waves of spit threaten to push him off his father’s cock, as they wrapped around him and covered him in a fresh sloppy coat.  Still managing to hold on, Justin prayed his mom pulled back off his dad’s dick, which she did.

 

As Justin’s mom started to slurp backwards, Justin felt the pull around his body as the current of spit was sucked backwards toward the back of the mouth.  The force was so strong, that Justin was slowly being pulled with the flow.  The slurping was dragging him backwards.  He was in full panic mode as he felt his mom’s powerful sucking skill nearly drag him cleanly off the ground he was holding onto.  However eventually he saw light again through the shinny shine of saliva that lightly dabbled over him.  Coughing and grunting from the experience he turned around to see his mother’s lips just stopping short on the tip of his dad’s junk.  They were barely a few inches away.  

 

A massive gulp was heard from his mother’s throat as she swallowed the excessive saliva in her mouth and anything else that was gathered from her slurp.  The pausing only lasted for a brief moment as it looked like his mom was gathering her breath, and maybe more saliva, before her lips surged forward again.  Justin coughed one more time as he got ready again as he was hit by those puckering lips.  They slithered over him and mushed him harder into the slippery skin beneath him.  

 

Justin’s mom was either very eager to please his dad, or just wanted this to end, cause the next few times she bobbed her head up and down in his crotch were quicker and more intense than the last.  Justin losing ground every time his mom drew back on the shaft she was working.  It was just a matter of time for Justin, especially when she sped up even faster.  Rumbling and shaking could be felt under Justin as it seemed his dad was about to blow.  It was almost over.

 

Of course it was only near the end that things got chaotic and horrible for Justin.  One powerful slurp, and a weird tongue flick later, and Justin was swatted off his father’s stick.  Justin was now on top of his mother’s tongue as she pulled back off again.  Letting out a gargled scream for mercy as he was in an ocean of spittle, he watched as the opening to his father’s penis spasm for a split second.  Than it started to rain.  A powerful geyser of white cream flew through the air and landed near Justin on his mom’s tongue as his father started to unload his baby batter.  The gooey gravy flooded out and started to splash and hit random part of the open maw.  Some hit a tooth, another landed on the roof of his mother’s mouth, some hit it’s mark and dosed Justin in an ocean of cum.  It last for hours, or maybe seconds, it all was so massive and drawn out, Justin lost track of time as he tried to not drown.  By the time his father was done orgasming, and praising his mom, Justin was in a swampy mix of cum and spit.  A very wet and sloshy mixture he didn’t want to be in.  Especially when he knew what happened next. 

 

Was his mom a swallower?

 

The question was the only thing on his mind right now, that and the smell, but mostly when would his mom gulp him down.  Than it happened, his mom’s mouth started to close.  Justin pleaded as he tried to spit out the creamy gunk of mixed-up fluids, but it kept finding a way in as he tired to speak.  Justin felt the tongue starting to move, just as the lips closed.  In pure darkness Justin was tossed around.  Swished and gathered up along with the residue of his dad’s ejaculation.  It was like Justin was in a washer machine as he was tumbled around and soaked to the core by all the hot sticky materials in his mother’s mouth.  However, there was no gulping just yet.

 

Just as Justin thought he was going to drown or throw up, or maybe both at the same time, he felt a pressure all around him.  Suddenly he was being shoved and pushed forward in a surge of fluid.  As Justin was being shot out of his mom’s mouth, he slammed into something.  The deafening sound of his mom spitting was heard as the splattering contents of her mouthful hit something hard.  A few more attempts at spitting was heard before the surface he was on started to curl back inward and around him.  Justin had just enough dim light to make out where he was, on the inside of his mother’s lips.  Just in-between her gums and lips, curled up and shoved into a tight fold.

 

Thankful that he was saved from being spat into what he assumed was the sink, Justin tried to move… he couldn’t.  Tugging on his arms and legs with all the might he could, he found he was plastered to his mom’s gums.  The sound of swishing of water could be heard before another spit, but not a speck of water touched Justin as he was glued to his mother’s mouth.  

 

His mom’s voice echoing around him like thunder, “Going to bed.”

 

Justin felt his head shake with each sound uttered out of the lips he was pressed into.  Still he was stuck fast as his mom continued her talk.

 

“If you see Justin, tell him he’s in big trouble…”

 

How ironic that Justin was truly already in big trouble.  He panic and shouted for his mom to hear him and help.  All he got was a gust of air filling the mouth as his mom started to control her breathing for sleep.  Justin let out a weak groan as he couldn’t budge from his imprisonment in his mom’s mouth.  Her lips kept him pinned and stuffed too far for any light to reach him.  The only thing that could reach Justin in his entrapment, was the strong smell of his mom’s coffee breath and the musky scent of his father’s seed that still lingered around him.

 

The only thought left in Justin’s head, as he lay there stuck, was if he was lucky or not to still be alive...

Chapter End Notes:

I'm thinking maybe making this like as like side stories.  I have a few handful of ideas.  The concept would be people shrinking from anywhere between 6inches to ant size.  Mostly accidental or aware (like a revenge trick plot or something?).  Anyway let me know what you think, if this should just be a one off or whatever.