- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

A commission

“Hey Aunt Nina, you home,” Jermy called out as he opened the front door to his aunt’s place.  Jermy was coming over to check up on his aunt, or well to be more exact, to freeload for a bit.  His mom was a little pissy this morning about something and Jermy figured vanishing from sight for a few hours might help keep him out of trouble.  Not having anywhere else to go, Jermy figured he would stop by and hang out with his amazing Aunt Nina.  Here he was certain she wouldn’t give him too much trouble about watching television and doing nothing all day.  



Entering the home, Jermy didn’t hear a response from his Aunt as he shut the door.  “Aunty Nina?  Hey… It’s, me, Jermy.  Can I hang out here?” Jermy continued to call out to what seemed like an empty home.  He didn’t see any signs of his aunt or anyone else being here.  Heading deeper into the home, he didn’t hear anything besides a silly beeping noise.  “Hey Aunt Nina, there’s something’s beeping,” Jermy continued to call out.  “Is that the microwave or oven going off?”  Jermy headed toward the kitchen, noticing the table had a small bowl with some cereal poured in it, but without any milk.  As Jermy entered the kitchen he noticed the beeping was more distant, further from his location.  Figuring it wasn’t the microwave or a kitchen appliance making the noise, he leaned over to see the inside of the box of cereal.  Wanting to grab a handful of the frosted corn flakes from the carton, Jermy was shocked when there was a sudden flash from behind him. Jermy was blinded by an ungodly light that wrapped around him and everything else in the room.  Everything was bright white, and suddenly it was dark as he passed out from the weird and sudden event.





Jermy didn’t know when he woke up, he felt groggy and spent, as he rolled up from the ground he was laying on.  The last thing he recalled was the fucking insanely annoying sound, the constant beeping that filled the enter house with its obnoxious pinging.  Jermy sat up and rubbed his throbbing head, not knowing why he was on the ground right now.  Why had he passed out?  



The light came to Jermy’s memory as he suddenly woke up from his daze, wondering what the heck that was.  Groaning, Jermy blinked his eyes to try and see what might have caused the sudden bright light.  Realizing the light wasn’t nearly as bright as before, Jermy was able to use his eyes to look around.  What he was expecting to see was the kitchen ground under his butt right now.  He was hoping to see the familiar pattern of white tiles and repetitive gride system for its layout, yet it wasn’t there.  Instead Jermy found that he was sitting on a more cloth-like fabric with a very dark shade of red to it.  Something that reminded him of his Aunt’s table cloth.  Did he not fall on the floor but ontop of the table?  



Jermy chuckled at the idea of him laying face-first sprawled out on the table for his Aunt to find.  How she would find her nephew passed out knocking over her cereal...  



Yet that idea slowly died as he realized his legs were still on the table while he was sitting up.  So he was on the table…which means either the table was much larger than he recalled or he wasn’t at his normal size.



Jermy jumped up freaking out at the concept of being smaller, and to his horror noticed the enormous box of cereal right in front of him.  The box was towering above him with the enormous goofy grinning mascot winking at him like this was some kind of personal joke.



Not wanting to believe it, Jermy turned around and found an enormous colorful bowl taller than him and next to it an equally gigantic metal shiny spoon.  One that could easily scoop him up in the bowl of the spoon.  He had to be about an inch or so, as he gazed across the tabletop.  Sure enough, the enormous landscape of his Aunt’s home covered the horizon that he could see.  Well in the distance he could see the living room, the once enormous but now mountain-sized television sitting on the wall, and the very far-off front door that he came through earlier.  



“HOW?!  WHAT?!”  Jermy shrieked out loud as he was coming to terms with what happened.  Besides his size, everything else in the house was the same.  Nothing but him shrunk.  How could that be?  The last thing Jermy noticed as he spun around examining the large home, was the annoying beeping noise.  It was no longer beeping, however, it was replaced by another sound.  A single note chimed clearly through the home for him to hear.  His attention was brought back toward the home’s door, and there he noticed an odd device.  It wasn’t something that was there last week.  It seemed his Aunt Nina had installed the contraption over the past week.  Jermy squinted at the device trying to make out something on it, but all he could tell was it seemed like some kind of security system or home alarm that Aunt Nina put up.



Jermy paced back and forth wondering what to do.  He didn’t know where Aunt Nina was, or when she might be back.  Heck, he didn’t even know if Aunt Nina also shrunk… Jermy felt a strong sense of dread for his Aunt being lost in her home like he was.  However, that fear soon vanished when he heard some sounds outside the front door.



The familiar voice of Aunt Nina could be heard through the large door, “I’m finally home.”  Joy spread through Jermy’s body as heard Aunt Nina annoyed voice as she was trying to open the door.  Jermy watched the door slowly open and in walked his Aunt, literally larger than life.  It was like watching a landmass move on the horizon as the door swung wide and Aunt Nina stood there with a grocery bag in one hand and her purse on the other shoulder while still holding her keys to the door.



Jermy couldn’t help but stare at his Aunt’s body as she walked through the doorway.  He knew she was an active and healthy woman for her age, which was just shy of mid-thirties, or so she claimed.  She was one of those Aunts that liked to go for a nice Sunday jog or go to the gym a few days of the week.  However today it seemed to be Yoga day, as Aunt Nina was still clad in her black Yoga pants and a very tight green T-shirt.  The clothing helped show off her wider hips and thighs while exposing her more than decent-sized chest in the dark green shirt.  Jermy felt shameful that he could tell his aunt was wearing a sports bra under the shirt because her chest size usually wasn’t that small.  That and when she stepped through the doorway, nothing jiggled, her breast remain firm and lifeless as something kept them from moving as freely.



Aunt Nina shut the door and before she went to turn from the door she looked toward the weird-looking alarm system.  She froze then let out a curse, “Are you fucking kidding me?!  I’m gone for less than an hour, and some asshole breaks into my house?!”  Jermy was taken back as Aunt Nina cursed him, unknowingly.  The anger turned into a smirk, “Alright asshole… I know you’re in here somewhere,” Aunt Nina hit a few buttons and the alarm sounded like it was deactivated.  “So you thought you could just break in while I go shopping for some milk?”  Jermy wanted to protest that he didn’t break in, but he had a bad feeling she wouldn’t be able to hear him from that distance.  Still, Aunt Nina went on as she laughed and started to look down at the ground, “Well news flash, dipshit, you picked the wrong mother fucker to fuck with.  Alright… where are you?  I had it set to an inch, and sadly I don’t have my contacts in yet…”  Jermy felt a confused and horrible look fall on his face.  His aunt wore contacts??  This was news to him, and not good news either.  Could she even see him at his current size without her contacts?!



Aunt Nina went on, “I really don’t feel like searching for you,” Aunt Nina announced in a sour tone.  “So you better save me the trouble of hunting your small ass body down or you’ll regret it,” Nina warned.



“Au-AUNT NINA!”  Jermy cried out.  “Hey AUNTY!”  Jermy screamed trying to get her attention.



Aunt Nina stood near the front door glancing all along the floor and near a group of her shoes by the door.  She stood there for a few moments and grumbled, “Looks like it’s the hard way… I swear to god if you’re in one of my freaking shoes!”  Jermy watched Nina tilt each shoe and shake it violently a few times and finally scoffed, “Not a foot freak I see…”



Jermy didn’t like how Aunt Nina was behaving.  She seemed upset at the intruder in her home, which would be normal for anyone, but this was her nephew.  The way she was talking almost seemed like there was a darker side to his aunt’s actions, a sick enjoyment in her words.  It almost sounded like she hoped to find someone in her shoe.  However, what she would have done if she did find someone?  Jermy knew that Aunt Nina could get a little extreme or competitive when it came to certain things.  When Aunt Nina wanted something, she usually didn’t hold back.  If she turned finding him into a task, she wouldn’t rest till she found him… but that would be a good thing, right?



As if to answer his question, Aunt Nina let out a low laugh, “Still hiding?  Fine… You’ve been warned, INSECT,” Aunt Nina nearly spat the insult out.  Jermy felt his skin shiver at the loathing hate in that word.  He couldn’t draw this out, he needed Aunt Nina to notice him sooner rather than later.  Aunt Nina slowly walked away from the front door.  Her eyes squinting and swaying left and right along the ground but not kitchen-table height.  It was clear she was having trouble seeing the ground without any aid.  It wasn’t till she came to the kitchen did Jermy realize just how humongous his Aunt was.  Her hips were like a setting sun, two large half globes dipping below the horizon of the table just before him.  Jermy had to almost tilt his head back ninety degrees just to see his Aunt’s face.  She was enormous.  Any hope Jermy had, he lost when his Aunt Nina’s eyes glanced at him for a moment… then looked away.  She didn’t even recognize him standing right below her on the table.



A low rumble of what sounded like thunder or a million lions growling shook Jermy to his core as Aunt Nina used her free hand to clap at her smooth shirt-covered belly, “Right right… breakfast.  I didn’t forget, jeez, quiet down girl.”



Jermy felt the table shake from the setting, or more like slamming of the gallon of fresh milk Aunt Nina just purchased from her trip to the store.  The vibration knocked Jermy to his butt as his Aunt crumpled up the grocery bag and walked away for a moment.  The gallon of milk was next to the box and the bowl of cereal.



Jermy looked at the objects as his mind started to concoct a plan.  Wait… cereal, bowl… SPOON!  Aunt Nina would have to use the spoon to eat, right?  If Jermy was near it, she would definitely spot him, even with her poor eyesight.  Jermy got as close to the spoon and bowl as he dared, considering that at his size Aunt Nina might mistake him for a crumb or piece of cereal that she spilled… and just might eat him up off the table.  Jermy shivered at the thought.  He definitely didn’t want to end up in his aunt’s belly.



Still looking out for his returning Aunt, it didn’t take long for her to take care of the grocery bag before heading to the open seat with her cereal.  Jermy quickly started to jump up and down, shouting for his Aunt’s attention.  The horrible sound of the chair being dragged out from the table made Jermy flinch in pain.



“Ahhh, finally time to eat,” Aunt Nina sighed as she reached toward the spoon.



Jermy screamed and jumped as high as he could.  “AUNT FUCKING NINA!  LOOOOOK!!”



Jermy almost felt his heart stop beating as Aunt Nina’s fingers wrapped around the spoon and started to pick it up without even noticing him.  Just as Jermy was gonna break down in grief the spoon stopped moving, staying a few inches off the table.  Jermy looked up at Aunt Nina who frowned for a moment.  Her eyelids squinted and she leaned a little closer.  



“THANK GOD… Aunt Nina it’s me!”  Jermy laughed waving at her.



“Well, I’ll be damned…” Aunt Nina smiled.  “The little robber was on my kitchen table the whole time.”  Aunt Nina’s chuckled brought no comfort or warmth to Jermy like the many times before that he heard her laugh like that.  Instead, the lack of sincerity in her voice only killed any joy or relief that Jermy had building up inside him.



Before Jermy could try and get Aunt Nina to re-examine him, she slowly leaned back and stoped squinting, now that she locked in on him.  The smirk that slowly drew across her face as she set her spoon down didn’t help Jermy’s dread.  Aunt Nina started to move her large hand from the spoon she set down and directed it toward Jermy.  Jermy would have ran, but he had nowhere to go as the hand was easily able to catch up to him before he could move.  As he felt the fingers pinch around his body and pick him up, Aunt Nina had some words to say.  “What an ugly pest you are. Breaking into my home, to do what?  Steal my food?!  How pathetic… How broke are you to not be able to afford a freaking bowl of cereal??  Punks these days,” Aunt Nina rolled her eyes and shook her head.  “Did you know…” Aunt Nina’s cruel smile came back, “After you shrink, anything I do to you, is considered self-defense… you have to know that, right?  I mean you had to know that, breaking into someone’s home with a shrinky alarm.  Well,” Aunt Nina mussed over Jermy’s panicked movements from between her big fingers.  Any noise or words that Jermy screamed, seemed to go unheard as Aunt Nina’s face didn’t show any signs of recollection or realization.  Jermy could only listen as she went on, “I haven’t had my breakfast yet.”  There was a pause before she gave a half-hearted shrug, “So what’s a little extra protein added to my meal?”



Jermy eyes nearly popped out of his skull at the mention of food and protein, which he figured she was referring to him.  “AUNT NINA!!!! PLEASE OH MY GOD NO!  IT’S MEEEEEE!!!!!”



Aunt Nina just brought her free hand to her belly and gave the smooth clothed covered skin a rub, “You know, to add a little extra muscle to me… although,” Aunt Nina said pondering it, “Based on my luck you’ll end up as some extra fat on my ass or thighs.”  Aunt Nina looked a little miffed at the thought but a smile quickly took over, “Although I do hear that some guys like more cushion for the pushing… or whatever the saying goes.  So I guess it’s not all that bad, am I right?”  Aunt Nine remarked winking at Jermy who just shudder at what she was talking about.  Not wanting to think of being butt fat for Aunt Nina’s next lover to enjoy, Jermy quickly struggled more, finding his only hope was for Aunt Nina to look closer at him if he acted out enough.  



Jermy wasn’t sure if it was his struggling or it was just his time, but one moment he was in Aunt Nina’s fingers, and next, he was falling.  Jermy’s screams fell on deaf ears as he tumbled around in the air for a few moments before he landed on something hard, but brittle.  The ground broke and he felt sharp pokey ends of something hard jab into his body.  His arms, legs, back, and even his head, had something sticking into him.  It wasn’t like daggers but felt like some rough material.  Groaning, Jermy sat up slowly feeling the crunching and breaking substance under him as he moved.  Looking down he saw a mat of brown and white material.  He was now laying in Aunt Nina’s breakfast bowl.



“Just got to add some milk,” Aunt Nina announced, “Try not to drown on me, tiny thief.”



Jermy’s head jerked skyward and watched as a million gallons of white liquid poured down like a waterfall, quickly blasting him and the cereal he was on top of.  The wave of watery like cream washed him up and dragged him around the bowl as he was caught in the torrent of chilly milk.  As the milk poured and ran over his body, Jermy found himself being shoved and pushed around the bowl of cereal.  The chunks of breakfast flakes were just weak enough for him to push out of the way or pass by without much effort, however, the rough edges didn’t like him as much as he thought.  Jermy was quickly getting numerous cuts and scrapes from the pointy ends leaving red marks or at least little scratches all along his body.  Finally, after a full five seconds of hell, the downpour of milk stopped.



Jermy forced himself to pull himself out of the milk and above the cereal till he was on top of a group of cornflakes.  Panting and feeling exhausted from the horrible events, he looked skyward just in time for Aunt Nina to start descending her metal spoon toward him.



“NOOOO!”  Jermy cried out holding his hands up to ward off the metal utensils as it descended closer to him.  The spoon tilted sideways before it scooped up Jermy and the little bit of cereal he was using to stay afloat.  “NINA!  PLEASE STOP IT’S FUCKING ME!!! NINAAAAAA-”  



Jermy’s screamed out for help only to have Nina’s voice exit from her mouth.  The noise of her mouth opening and letting out her own roaring voice in a booming sound.  “AHHHHHH.” Nina gasped widening her mouth to a girth well beyond the size of the spoon.  Jermy’s words grew silent from the sound and sight.  The blackening void awaiting him was beyond frightening.  It reminded him of the many times as a child and looking down the basement steps into the pitch-black darkness.  The frightening mystery and horror that awaited him in the empty gloomy void.



It wasn’t till the smell of Aunt Nina’s breath rushing over him with the horrible morning breath, that Jermy could break out of the hypnosis of the encroaching darkness. However, by the time Jermy could move his limbs, it was beyond too late.  Aunt Nina’s mouth was already passing overhead, the mighty teeth covering the giant ceiling above.  The wiggling and wagging tail of a tongue was swaying around waiting for the first load of food.  Jermy could do nothing but grip the sides of the spoon as Aunt Nina slowly chomped down on her first bite of breakfast.  Suddenly the entire world went dark as Aunt Nina nommed on the utensil.  Jermy felt himself being dragged backward, but a large firm wall slammed into his back.  He was shoved off the spoon with the food and milk mixture as he landed on the fleshy grounds of Aunt Nina’s mouth.  In the next split second the world turned into hell as he was thrown around in the mouth with the clumps of food and spoonful of milk.  Jermy slammed into the roof of the mouth only to be chucked to the side of the cheek and back down again.  It was like being in a freaking dryer or washing mashing as he was tossed about.  Trying to scream out to Aunt Nina was hopeless as each open gasp for air only allowed more of the spit, milk, cereal, and god knows what else in this giantess’s mouth to land in his own open maw!



Jermy could only gag and cough as he stumbled and was thrown about.  The sounds of Aunt Nina’s lips smacking together and light flashing every few moments was aggravating to Jermy as he couldn’t stop any of it.  A flash of light and the rumbling munching and chewing sounds filled his world, threatening to drive Jermy insane.  Lucky for him, or unlucky, those sounds stopped soon.  He could feel the gathering of food pooling around him, as he knew what was going to happen next.  All that was left was a good flick of the tongue and… down he went.



Jermy felt Aunt Nina mouth mussels swallow, tossing him and the gunk of food he was trapped with down her ravenous throat.  The ball of corn flakes pressed around Jermy as he descended harshly into Aunt Nina’s gut.  The sounds of the fleshy walls around him spreading and contracting around him, as he was gulped down.  The noise of being eaten rang through his ears.  It wasn’t till he fell freely for a split moment and collapse in a splash that he realized where he truly was.  In a stomach.



The smell was the first giveaway, that and the sweltering heat.  The sour rotten smell of vomit, filled Jermy’s nose as he accidentally took a sniff.  The pungent smell made Jermy cough and yack as he got up, standing in hip-deep liquid.  Fear and tears swarmed Jermy as he realized where he was.  Inside that toned stomach of his Aunt.  A place he never, in a million years, thought he would end up in.  Jermy was still shocked at what happened that he didn’t notice the sound above him.  Suddenly he was drenched in fridge cold milk and chopped up bits of cereal.  The mixture not only knocked Jermy out of his trance but on his butt as he was pushed around from the recent mouthful of food.  



“Ugh!” Jermy cried out feeling the contents around him.  His senses coming back to him, Jermy was wise enough to move out of the way as another sound of depositing food slammed into the mucky goo he was in.  The large pile of swallowed food started to pile up as the sound of Aunt Nina eating continued to build.  Wave after wave of mushy food and warming milk filled the chamber Jermy was in.  Soon the mushy gunk was starting to spread out as Aunt Nina was finishing up her bowl of cereal.  Just when Jermy thought it was over the sound of a constant downpour of liquid flowing from above started to frighten Jermy.  The heavy scent of milk overpowered all the other smells as his Aunt Nina chugged down what had to be the rest of the milk in her cereal bowl.  The layer of food and milk slowly rose from all the swallowing until it was up to Jermy’s chest, where it stopped.



“AHHHH,” a rumbling sound came from all around Jermy, as he could hear as his Aunt sigh.  “Good fucking breakfast.”  A jarring vibration slammed into the stomach as Jermy felt everything sway and shake as something slammed into the fleshy wall behind Jermy.  It was his aunt Nina slapping her gut.  A surge of air was sucked out of the chamber and Jermy felt everything tighten and press in on itself.  A violent eruption of sound could be heard as Aunt Nina let out, what sounded like an explosion of a burp.  The roaring sound shook Jermy even though he wasn’t even near her mouth.  Aunt Nina chuckled at the nose but never excused herself.  



Jermy whimpered as he could hear not only his Aunt’s obnoxious taunting but the sounds of the walls moving and coming to life.  The air didn’t help either as he swore it was starting to make his throat and eyes itchy.  He wasn’t sure if it was the heat or something else that was working on him.  Jermy waddled through the contents of his Aunt’s stomach and reached the nearest wall.  He started to pound and bang on it, screaming his Aunt’s name, “NINA!”  There was no response as he felt the surprisingly firm wall not budge.  “HELP!”  Jermy screamed again till his voice was hoarse.



As if responding to his actions, Aunt Nina’s body moved.  A surge of liquid and mush slapped into Jermy as he was shoved away from the wall.  He gasped resurfacing the sour milky surface of his Aunt’s stomach concoction.  Did Aunt Nina hear him and was helping him?



“Time for my workout,” the large voice announced.



Jermy frowned, work out?



Jermy only had time to ponder this for a few minutes until he heard a loud cheery voice and equally happy music accompany it.  The sound was so loud that Jermy covered his ears, amazed that it could sound so loud even through the layers of skin trapping him.



The cheerful voice hit Jermy hard as it called out, “ARE YOU READY FOR AN INTENSE WORKOUT?!  OKAY LET’S START WITH SOME STRETCHING!”



Jermy couldn’t help but question this until his Aunt moved.  Jermy could only imagine his aunt in her yoga pants and workout shirt moving along with the voice on the TV.  As Aunt Nina moved in time to the show, so did her stomach.  A surge of liquid and soggy corn flakes moved, dragging and pulling Jermy with the current.  Aunt Nina bent to one side, tilting her stomach and its ingredients along with it.  Jermy felt the walls around him pressing and pinching down on him as Aunt Nina stretched.  With the stomach walls pushing and folding in on him, Jermy’s space got cramped quickly as he was buried in the crud that was Aunt Nina’s breakfast.  The smell of sour milk and sugar washed over Jermy’s face as he was dunked under the surface of the meal.  



“NOW THE LEFT SIDE!”  The cheerful voice called out.



Like one of those crazy water park rides, Jermy felt everything tilt.  He was thrown from one side of the stomach, with a tidal wave of devoured food pushing and forcing him, into the opposite section of the belly.  It was almost too much for Jermy as he felt that the ten seconds of stretching his Aunt Nina was doing, feel more like ten minutes.  



“GOOD JOB!  KEEP IT UP!”  the stranger’s voice called out.



For the next several minutes or so, Jermy was thrown through a storm of stretches.  Each time his Aunt moved, he was forced to follow the stomach contents.  Aunt Nina bent forward and backward, spreading and compressing her stomach, which in turn mushed Jermy around even more.  By the time the stretching was over, Jermy was sore and itchy.  His body wasn’t feeling so good.  His whimpering for it to stop went unnoticed as Jermy lay in the pond of digesting food and juices.  Still, the swaying and swishing of the stomach bile and mixture continued as his Aunt did her morning exercise.  It was like being trapped in a storm out in the ocean as waves of nasty swampy goo collided and splashed him.  There was no way out or escape as Jermy collided with waves of hot warm soup.  His skin was already starting to tingle and itch harsher, as he did his best not to touch his irritated skin.



“LEAN FORWARD!”  announced the exercise voice.



Jermy felt himself and the countless amount of sloop press forward and clamp down.  The force of Aunt Nina’s stomach collapsing in on itself and pressing him down buried him under waves of yucky gunk.  Jermy felt himself being pushed down and down and….



Something below him gave way.  It opened like a mouth and suddenly Jermy was tossed out with a small portion of liquid into another room or chamber.  Jermy was free to breathe some fresh air.  Or as fresh as it could be.  Inside his aunt’s body, the air wasn’t as “fresh” as he hoped, but it was better than drowning.  Jermy felt the walls around him and could feel the wavy groves around him.  The messy slop that was ejected from his Aunt’s gut was slowly draining from her. 

It only took a few moments for Jermey to realize he was no longer in his Aunt Nina’s gut but in her intestines.  Not someone who mastered Biology, he only knew that after the stomach was the … well the butt.  Shivering at the idea, Jermy found out he would have to exit his Aunt by her bootyhole.



“Oh god,” Jermy shuddered at the idea.  However, it was better than being digested and turned into a melted corpse.  



Jermy made his way through the small tube-like chamber.  He was making his way around a bend before crawling deeper.  Soon the tunnel widen a little more.  Once he entered this new space, Jermy found the walls around him changing.  There was squiggly worm-like things all around him.  Freaking out for a moment, Jermy felt the soft, almost sticky like tentacles in his Aunt’s gut tickle his body

“What the fuck?!”  Jermy whimpered feeling the wiggly things under and all around his body.  Seeing as he had to go this way anyway, Jermy went on and kept moving deeper.  The feeling of the tendrils slowly moving and curling around him creeped Jermy out, however, the sensation of the warm and tingling trail left behind by each mysterious worm was more sickening.



Suddenly the walls around Jermy started to crunch down.  Jermy let out a cry of alarm as he felt the tube he was in starting to tighten and bare down on him.  



His aunt’s words could be heard through the layers of flesh as she called out, “FEELING THE BURN!”



Jermy could nearly see his aunt doing crunches or some kind of exercise that required her flat belly to contract.  This didn’t help Jermy as the walls came down on him, the tendrils around him started to bundle up and curl around his body and limbs.  The snake-like soft structures wiggled over Jermy, entangling his body.  Before he knew it, Jermy was stuck.  



“Ge-get off me!”  Jermy shouted fighting against the almost living-like villi touching him.  As Jermy struggled it only seemed to work against him.  Soon even his body couldn’t move with the many unseeable wiggling worms keeping him tied up.  Jermy soon was beyond helpless as he lay on his Aunt Nina’s inner guts, held fast.  Wanting to fight, Jermy never gave up struggling.



The constant struggling actually did something.  Although it wasn’t what Jermy wanted.  Instead of freeing him, it seemed Aunt Nina’s body took the struggling as a sign to increase digestion.  Soon the tingling sensation that the tendrils wrapped around his body started to increase the weird feeling of his itch.  The itching was soon replaced by a very hot sensation which started to increase into a bitting and stinging sensation as acids and other chemicals started to speed up the process.



“WAIT NO NO!  STOP!”  Jermy cried out feeling his limbs and chest and any other part of his body wrapped up in the almost vine-like material inside his Aunt’s digestive tract.  However, they didn’t stop as Jermy felt the most intense burning and biting sensation all over his exposed skin.  The villi were doing their job by extracting whatever nutritions they could from the withering and begging nephew.  All the while Jermy felt his strength leaving his body as his mind started to go crazy.  He was in such pain that he couldn’t make any more noises.



Just when Jermy thought he was gonna die, something snapped in him.  It was like someone flipped the switches to his nerves, everything that was painful switched to pleasure.  Maybe his brain did snap, or maybe his body found some weird fetish in this horrible tunnel.  Whatever it was, the burning hot sensation that bit into him soon turned into a pleasing relaxing feeling.  The feeling of the slimy wiggling tendrils massaging his body and leaving a warming and relaxing sensation over his skin replaced all of the burning feelings Jermy was experiencing.  His body was enjoying this moment more than he wanted to.  Feeling the pleasure of a full body rub down, Jermy couldn’t help but feel himself getting hard from the constant sensation of rubbing and massaging in certain parts of his body.  His struggles grew weaker, as he wasn’t trying to escape but find more pleasure in this bizarre room.  Jermy couldn’t smell anymore and the vile stench around him was gone, all that was left was the rubbing and grinding he was doing into Aunt Nina’s inner body.  He couldn’t help but imagine his sexy Aunt while hidden in the dark recessive’s of her gut.  It didn’t take Jermy long.  Feeling tired and wanting release, Jermy was quick and felt his climax build up fast and explode out in a furious release into the dark chamber.  Splashing his seed into the empty void of his Aunt’s bowls.  



As Jermy panted and groaned, he could feel his body losing its energy.  The climax he just had was the last of his energy and his movements weakened till he could struggle no more.  His eyes were closing as the feeling of relief and satisfaction took hold.  Jermy drifted off to sleep, passing out from the digestion occurring on his body.  It wouldn’t be long before he took his last breath in his Aunt Nina’s gut.  Just to be used as some simple protein for her post work out.







Nina wiped some sweat off her forehead.  She let out a sigh from her workout.  Then she looked down at her sweaty belly that she had pulled her shirt up, exposing her tone belly.  She stuck her lips out in a pout, “Seriously?  Is that it?  Come on shrimp?”  Nina took her finger and jabbed it into the last spot she felt the tickling sensation of that shrunk little shit that snuck into her home.  The area was somewhere above her naval.  A few pokes later and there was still nothing.  Nina’s belly let out a little gurgle letting her know that it was done mixing and churning her breakfast meal.



Nina snorted, “Pathetic.  Thought the little turd could put up more of a fight before being turned into a-”



Before Nina could finish that sentence she heard her phone going off.  She knew that ring tune as her sister.  Heading over to her phone on the counter, Nina dabbed a few spots on her face with her workout towel, cleaning her seat off before answering.



“Hey sis, how’s it going?”  Nina stood there for a few moments listening to her sister talk.



“Jermy?  Nah, haven’t seen him since last week.”  Walking toward the bathroom to start up the shower she continued to listen to her sister.  “What?  No, why would he be over here?”  Turning on the shower she let the water start to warm up before she started to strip out of her sweaty clothes, letting the soaked seat cover clothing land on the ground.  “Came to hang out???  No not yet.  Maybe he’s doing something else.”  Nina looked in the mirror at her sweaty body smiling at her absolutely rocking body.  “I haven’t seen anyone today,” Nina spoke before laughing.  She recalled the little robber in her house, “Well except for...a tiny snack...”



Nina paused as something seemed to click with her.  She was silent for a few moments.  Before glancing through the mirror at her tone belly around her belly button.  Directly at the spot she last felt movement from the intruder.  As if to prove her suspicions were correct, her belly let out a content rumbling sound as it continued to work on whatever was left to digest from her breakfast.  Which may also contain her possible shrunken nephew.



Oh shit….




Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think, I'm pretty sure there won't be any like major plot other than someone or several people shrinking and stuff happening (which isn't a bad thing).