[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In a world effected by an epidemic that spread across the globe causing a mutation within all human males that when it activates they shrink within 24 hours to between 4 and 6 inches tall. known as the shrink epidemic, or shrink effect, and sometimes incorectly known as the shrinking virus, though it's techincally a mutation and not a virus or disease. and the now majority female governments enacted what became colloquially known as the DIBS protocol. where any woman who finds a shrunken man can claim them as her property and as his 'keeper' after registering them at government centers, 'pet' shops, or online as well as getting them fitted with an ID collar and tracking chip.  while it's illegal to intentionally harm or kill them, the shrunken men effectively are stripped of almost all rights beyond that.

in this first instalation A disliked and arrogant boss has this happen and is found and claimed by his secretary, going from climbing the corporate ladder to his secretary's pet, and plaything.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 12479 Read: 25522
Published: August 18 2021 Updated: December 29 2021
Story Notes:

this is my first 

1. Chapter 1: a new work day, beginnings by rocketman399 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2969 words)

2. Chapter 2: found and registered by rocketman399 [Reviews - 0] (2966 words)

Claudia finds her boss in his 'little' predicament, and is quick to act and claim her new property.

3. Chapter 3 collared and claimed by rocketman399 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2420 words)

4. Chapter 4: learning his new place by rocketman399 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4124 words)