- Text Size +

you made your way to the ring where your sparring partner, Jen, was waiting. You didn't know her very well, but she went to the same gym as you, and she was apparently the person to talk to if you were interested in shrink wrestling. Thanks to a busy schedule with her job, the two of you could only meet after the gym had closed, reserving a private appointment.

 

Shrink wrestling is a type of wrestling where a male wrestler faces a female one. The man slowly shrinks throughout the match in order to offset the difference in strength. The longer the man goes without being able to pin the woman, the smaller and weaker he becomes, gradually shifting the advantage to his opponent. It's become somewhat popular as a spectator sport, but it's sometimes hard for groups to find enough male participants. Part of the appeal is that the gradual shrinking makes the passage of time is tense, making the rounds extremely suspenseful.

 

As you climb into the ring, the figure of your partner on the other end greets you. She's a tall girl at 5'10", wearing a training bra and shorts. You can see that she's already done some stretches and basic workouts because of the thin glean of sweat on her body and the small dark marks on her chest and armpits. She turns to you and smiles.

 

"so you're the guy who wanted to spar, huh?"

"yeah, sorry for making you come out here so late"

"no worries, I always love doing this stuff"

 

She reaches into her bag and grabs a pill bottle. She takes the lid off and rattles it until a single capsule comes out. She then hands it over to you.

 

"this is the stuff that you take before the round so that you shrink. Once you're ready, take it and we can start"

 

You steel yourself and pop the pill into your mouth. It goes down with some difficulty, but once you're done, you turn to her and let her know you're ready.

 

"alright, let's start then"

 

You go to opposite ends of the ring and assume defensive stances.

You know that whether or not you win will depend on how fast you can take her down. The longer you wait, the more the odds will be stacked against you. On the other hand, she will have a big incentive to be on the defensive during the beginning of the match. If she can prevent herself from getting pinned for long enough, the tables will turn, and she'll begin to go on the offensive.

If you fail to get her down before that point, your chances of winning will be up in smoke.

 

You lunge towards her with your arms out, but she dodges to your left. You go catapulting into the walls of the ring which catch your fall and allow you to steady yourself again.

You turn around to check where she had gone, and you spot her in the middle of the ring. She doesn't look like she's planning to attack you.

You regain your footing and launch at her again. Again, you're sidestepped and stumble into the side of the platform.

You decide to approach her slowly this time. You can already feel yourself shrinking a little, now likely around 5'2" down from your 6' stature.

As you approach, you bring out your arms in a wide sweeping motion and attempt a grab. She swats your hands away, but you put your body weight behind it and knock her down.

 

"agh"

 

You hear as both of you hit the ground with a thud.

You've pushed her down to the mat! Now all that's left is to hold her there for ten seconds. One, Two, Three.

You've probably already shrunk another three inches, knocking you down to 4'11", but you still feel yourself holding her down with ease.

Four, Five, Six.

It seems as if you're about to win, she moves very little under your pin.

Seven.

And then you see it. A smile spreads across her face, and she puts her elbows on the mat.

Eight.

She heaves, pushing you up a little, but not taking you off of the mat.

Nine.

She heaves again, this time pulling you up, and causing you to lose contact.

You try to push again, but the pin's been lost, and with it, your chances of winning.

 

"oh that's a shame. it looks like it's my turn now." She taunts you.

At this point you're about 4'6", about the size of a child.

 

She pokes you right in the center of the chest, knocking you on your ass.

 

"all I have to do is poke you and you lose your balance. how cute"

 

What happened to her? She was serious until a moment ago, and now she's laughing and teasing you.

She grabs you and gives you a bear hug. Squeezing you into her core, and bending your neck and head back as they squeeze into her chest.

 

"you're like a little baby"

 

She stands up straight, and drops you, letting you fall several inches onto the mat with a thud.

 

"come on, try to pin me like you did earlier. I'll stay still for you"

 

The taunting isn't nice, but it is all you can do. You back up and charge into her, but the weight of your now 3'10" body isn't enough, and you slam into her.

Anticipating that, her arms wrap around you again, sealing you into a hug too strong to get out from. Instead of your neck bending back like earlier, your head goes underneath her boobs, causing them to weigh heavily on you.

 

"fuu"

You hear her exhale above.

 

One hand leaves the bind and begins to pull on the bottom of the sports bra, bringing it down and letting it snap around the back of your head.

"she wouldn't" is your last thought before your entire head is shoved up between her boobs.

Hell is just about the only way that you could describe the inside of her bra. Your head is compressed on both sides by large slabs of hot, sweaty meat, and you quickly begin to suffocate. You want to scream, but there's no outlet to do so. Her boobs absorb your cries, converting them into "mmphhhhs". You can feel your voice shaking her body as you scream into it, with shudders being given in response. She's getting off to it...

 

Your shrinking proves to be your savior. As you become smaller, you do so around the center of your body, which thankfully is still a part of the outside world. As your body now continues to diminuate, your head is slowly pulled out of the bottom of her boob dungeon.

or so you thought... Just when the elastic chest(?)band of the bra passes over your neck, your entire body is pushed upward. You're in up to your shoulders now. She's feeding you to her boobs.

If you were to hazard a guess, you're probably around 3' right now, but without access to the outside world, it's difficult to tell. Just about the only way you have to tell at the moment is the boob:head ratio between you and her, and even then, you can't exactly see in your fleshy prison.

 

You begin to kick your legs, now having the leeway due to your small size, and also realizing that the bear hug you're currently trapped in only puts pressure on your back. You're able to land one or two kicks on her stomach before she realizes her mistake.

She moves one arm down around your butt and puts pressure on your thighs. She forces your legs up and around like a child holding on to a parent.

 

"Hey, kicking isn't in the rules. Normally that'd disqualify you, but instead, I think I'll just give you a special punishment. You'll have to shrink a little more before I can, but here's a taste."

 

The hand on your back tightens and Jen flexs her abs. She began crushing your torso between the strength of her arms and the strength of her core.

The brutal assault leaves you even more breathless than the suffocation torture your head was enduring in her boob meat. You desperately try to stay awake, fearing that you'd die if you passed out. This didn't go unnoticed by your partner.

 

"oh, that mighta been too much, let's get you some air"

 

You feel even more pushing on your body, but this time, she pushes you completely through her boobs. Your vision is stolen from you temporarily as a blinding light at the end of the tunnel appears, but you're finally able to breathe. She looks down at your face, squished and panting, in her cleavage and laughs.

 

"how's that feel? better, right?"

 

the two of you stare in awkward silence for a few seconds as you catch your breath.

 

"okay, it's time to go back in."

 

you're once again plunged into the woman's chest, but this time, you don't feel your torso come back out the bottom.

Taking a rough guess between the size of your face and her's, you're probably around 2' right now, allowing her to tuck most of your body between her breasts. A point of no return has been reached though. Even though your legs are sticking out from below, the center of your body is between her mounds. She doesn't need to move her hands anymore; as you shrink, you'll recede into her cleavage.

 

"oh, this is perfect, now I can give you that punishment I was talking about. "

 

She places her hands squarely on each breast and begins to rub. The undulating boobs immediately provide a sensory assault on your body. Suffocating, disorienting, sweltering; these were all words that you could use to describe the process as wave after wave of soft boob applied pressure to your body all the while the sweat and heat and must cooked you alive.

You couldn't believe that there were people that could put another person through this. And considering the time and circumstances in which you rented the gym, there's nobody here. A place that's usually bustling with people, completely empty while this woman tortures what she has probably long ago stopped seeing as her sparring partner.

The groping continued for a long time, and you could feel your body shrinking throughout the entire process. The mix of sensations made it feel like she was feeding you to her boobs. Like the sloshing and the grinding of her chest was taking something away from you, like they were rubbing and grinding you to nothingness.

You couldn't tell for sure, but she was likely moaning as she did this. The thought of using her body to dominate someone so completely, especially someone who was dominating her a second ago, is probably the appeal of doing something like this. It wasn't something you could give much thought to at the moment, however, as the veritable boob sea on which you were sailing was more interested in battering your oxygen starved body. The squishing and mixing and movement continued...

 

After what felt like an eternity, the movement finally stopped. Your legs had long disappeared from outside of her exercise bra, and you had completely lost track of how big you were, only that you had kept shrinking.

Suddenly a light opens up and a hand grabs you from inside of your fleshy prison. The hand is much larger than you are, and handles you with ease.

You're brought face to face with Jen again, and judging by the face and hands, you're probably one to two inches at current.

 

"Looks like I win" She said

 

"What the hell are you doing! You can't do that in shrink wrestling!" I retorted

 

"You're right, it is against the rules, but why do you think I called you here this late?"

"Was it not the work?"

 

"No it wasn't the work. I can't believe you'd fall for that and meet a stranger at night"

 

She was right. It was somewhat fishy, but you got recommended her by someone else at the gym.

 

"But wait, what about Steve? He told me you're the girl to talk to. Is he in on it?"

"No, he really believes the work thing, and I'm just gonna tell him that it was too much for you and you quit the gym"

 

"wait, why?"

 

"you'll see"

 

Her hand closes in on her face. You don't understand what's going on until her mouth suddenly opens, and then it hits you.

"She's going to eat me!?"

You begin kicking and flailing your legs around as you get brought closer to the abyss of her mouth. One foot slips in, and then two, and then her lips lock around them.

The hand quickly retreats, letting your body swing back until your world is upside down and her chin is behind your head. Her hand then moves underneath you, ready to catch you should her lips prove unable to suck you in.

Luckily (?), that's not needed. You immediately begin to feel intense pressure on your ankles, which then spreads to your shins, and then your knees. The sounds of your body popping into her lips are accompanied by large jerks that first pull your torso up and then your head. By the time your thighs and waist pass her lips, you're looking up, mainly at her nose, but also seeing her eyes look down at you. The next slurp brings you in up to your head. Her tongue then roughly flips you over so your vision is right side up again, and your partner walks out of the ring and into the women's bathroom.

She stops in front of a mirror, bringing her face close to give you a perfect view of yourself in between her lips.

 

"okhay" you hear her say, before she makes one last slurp and pulls you completely inside.

Her mouth is hot, humid, and slimy. Those words could have been used to describe the boob hell you just endured as well, but they're hot, humid, and slimy in completely different ways. You feel your ears pop as the pressure immediately becomes obvious.

Jen contently begins flexing her tongue, pushing your around the inside of her mouth. One moment you're rubbed against her palate, while another moment you're being pushed into her cheeks, something that she particularly enjoys since she can see your small indent in the mirror outside like that. At other times, you're pinned underneath her tongue, drowning in a shallow pool filling with saliva.

her tongue also seems to enjoy rolling you around as well. You're flipped several times on your back and then on your stomach, which has the unfortunate effect of causing your dick to rub against her tongue and palate. You don't want to admit it, but the slimy, bumpy surfaces are causing you to become quite erect.

As you're on your stomach on the tongue, her mouth suddenly stops its movements, It lets out a careful twitch that you feel on your manhood, followed by a humming that reverberates throughout the cavity. She's discovered that part of your body seems to be enjoying this thinly veiled torture.

 

The vibrations returned

"Sho you like thish, huh. Well, be my guesht"

 

The mouth began moving again with renewed intensity. Instead of pushing your body from side to side like earlier, the tongue now grips you and begins bucking like some kind of wild horse. Several times you are flipped over and have your manhood rubbed roughly up and down her palate. Several times too, Jen would try to compress her mouth and begin sucking on you. The pressure crinkled the tongue, brought the cheeks in, pressed you up to her palate, and brought a small but cool breeze of outside air in on you. It was during one of these sucking pressure cooking sessions that you finally spilled your load. Jen enjoyed the feeling of your body twitching against her tongue as you shamefully came into her mouth. Your chamber soon began secreting saliva that washed over your, cleaning your body of any traces of semen as it washed off and disappeared down her throat with a GULP.

 

"ohh, very ghood. You wanna thry going one more time?"

 

You were too weak to reply, but if you could, you would probably have mentioned something about not being able to cum twice in a row like that, but she didn't seem interested anyway. Her tongue roared back to life and began whipping and gripping your oversensitive body. The sloshing noises grew louder and her jaws began to move as well.

A cacophony of sucking and slurping sounds echoed throughout the girls bathroom as the woman eagerly played with her meal. Saliva and screams dripped from Jen's mouth, with extra liquid coming from her "lower mouth" to compensate. She had already slipped a hand down her pants earlier, but even if she wanted to moan, it was proving more than a little difficult.

Meanwhile the new stimulation was driving you insane. Your body still hadn't recovered from just ejecting and now you could feel your brain melting in the inside of your skull.

 

...

 

After about fifteen minutes of disgusting mouthplay, and without feeling any more orgasmic twitching from her partner, Jen decided that it was about time to call it quits. She opened her mouth toward the mirror, showing you one last look at the outside world. Unbeknownst to her real intentions, you had thought that this would mean she would finally let you go.

 

"okhay, let's finish thish" she said

"you're going to let me go?" you scream so that she can hear you

 

She pulls you out of her mouth for second so she can talk easier.

 

"Didn't I tell you? I'm gonna tell Steve you quit the gym?"

"eh?"

"I'm gonna eat you. This is my first time, but I mean, come on? Meeting some guy to spar shrink wrestling with, bullying him with my body and then eating him? It's too hot of an idea to not try at least once. look."

 

She brings her other hand up and shows you the clear fluid coating it. She flicks a little on you, laughs, and then shoves you back into her mouth. A little bit of repositioning with her tongue and you're back to where you were a moment ago. You look at this attractive girl, and yourself, through the mirror as you lose hope.

 

"bai bai"

 

She closes her mouth, and then uses her tongue to deftly feed your limp body down into her throat. Your body stopped shrinking at that one to two inches range, so it's tight at first, but once her esophagus gets a good grip on you, it never looks back. With a GULP, it sucks you down first to your waist, and then to squeeze your whole body into the compact tube. You're periodically squeezed and pushed, squeezed and pushed, further into her body.

For her part, Jen is quite enjoying the experience. Feeling a living person go down her throat drives her wild as she loses herself in the moment. She gazes in the mirror and watches too as a lump appears in her throat, slowly making its way down past her collarbone before disappearing behind her ample breasts.

 

She can't feel it, but Jen guesses when you've arrived in her stomach and gives the area a push. When she feels a push back, she loses herself again.

"oh my god! I just ate a person!"

She thinks, unable to get over the excitement and guilty pleasure of the act.

 

She can't afford to dawdle though. Even though nobody really rented the gym tonight, if she’s to fully enjoy it, she wants to do it at home. She leaves the bathroom and grabs her dufflebag along with yours.

"It's not like he needs it."

She says to herself as she makes her way to the door.

 

She enters her car and starts the 10 minute journey home, mind racing about what to do with you when she gets home.

Maybe she could sniff your clothes while feeling you digest.

Maybe she could eat something hot or something cold and feel your reaction to it.

Maybe she could just sit at home and drink some wine while she feels you digest and pleasures herself.

One thing's for certain though, she needed to get home quick if she was going to enjoy you, because you won't last forever.

 

THE END