- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The commission won through my Patreon/SubscribeStar raffle for the month of July.  The winner has asked to remain anonymous, but they came up with quite the fun idea and requested it be set in one of the more fun settings I've created!  Had a blast writing this one.

 


 

“Oh, I’m so happy to have my baby boy back home.”  Pulling up to the house at the end of a long driveway in what might as well be the middle of nowhere, Mom was trying to be cheerful, like she always is, but I wasn’t in the mood yet.

 

“Thanks for coming to get me, Mom.”  It wasn’t even my fault… though at the same time I couldn’t definitively say it was John or Trevor’s fault either.  I’m sure the other guys were just happy to avoid jail time, but having to come back to this house was the cherry on top of this misery cake.  “Once I get all my cards and papers replaced, it’ll be easier for me to get a new place.  I shouldn’t be a bother for too long.”

 

She didn’t like the idea, I could tell.  As far as she was concerned, I should just move back home permanently.  Despite the soot covering my clothes, she pulled me into her modest chest and hugged me tight.  “Oh sweetie.  No need to rush these things.  Mommy’s here for you.  Take all the time that you need.”  It’s at times like these I wish she’d wear more than a sports bra most of the time.

 

“Sure…”  Breaking off the hug, her cleavage now blackened by the soot from my cheeks, I get out of the car.  Looking at the house I would be living in for the next couple weeks, it didn’t feel like home.  It wasn’t the house I grew up in, so I had only visited a couple of times since Mom moved in.  I don’t blame her for selling our old house though… not with all the reminders of Dad there.  “Are you sure I don’t have to help pay for groceries or anything?  It’s not like I lost all my money, just the bank card.”

 

Stepping out of the car, Mom crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks like a little kid.  “No son of mine is going to have to provide for himself under my roof.  I am your mother, you’ll always be my baby.”  Softening her stern look, she smiled.  “You will have to follow my rules and listen to what I say though.  Just like when you were little.”

 

I didn’t like the way she still treats me like I’m five, but she is currently bailing me out of a troublesome situation.  “Fine, but if these are going to be our living arrangements, we’re going to need a contract so everything is clearly defined.  Okay?”

 

“A contract!?  Like, an official one?”  Sighing overly dramatically as we entered the house, I knew Mom wouldn’t like it, but this wasn’t something I was going to budge on.  “Is there a need for something like that?”

 

“Of course there is!  Did you forget how you made me miss multiple chances to move out when I started university?  I’m thankful for the help Mom, and I love you, but I need to know you won’t interfere with me getting my own place again.”  She really was a good mother, she just needed to learn that I’m an adult now.  “If you won’t sign it, I’m leaving right now.”

 

She grabbed my arm before I could turn to leave, and I felt bad for saying so much when she looked so sad, but it seemed that she understood.  “Okay, okay…  I’ll write up a contract then.  You go get in the shower.”

 

“Thanks Mom.” It didn’t feel good getting my way like that, but it was necessary.  Kissing her on the forehead, I headed for the shower to try and get the smell of smoke off of me.

 

When I finished, Mom had prepared a robe for me to wear.  Coming out into the living room, she was sitting on the couch waiting for me.  “I’ll have to go get you some new clothes tomorrow.  Here.”

 

Taking the piece of paper she handed me, I read over the contract she drew up.  Everything seemed to be in order.  While I’m on her property I have to respect her wishes and do as she says, and she won’t interfere when I’m ready to move out.  I was surprised she was able to write it so well.  “Thanks again Mom.  Sorry I’m being so difficult.”  She had already signed, so all that was left was for me to do the same.

 

“Under the authority of Sancus, this contract shall immediately come into effect.  Mortals, place your thumbs to the page and the contract shall be complete.”  And that was when everything started to go wrong.

 


 

 

Laying in her bed, she looked over at the empty half where another pillow had been laid out and sigh.  “We’re parent and child.  Why wouldn’t he want to sleep with his Mommy?”  Brushing her golden blonde hairs out of her face, she rolled over and while she was annoyed he decided to sleep in his room, she was just happy to have him home again.  “Even if it’s only for a little while.”  However, since he hadn’t come to sleep with her, she pulled open the drawer of her night and rummaged through her collection of toys until she found her amethyst bejeweled  butt plug.  “Mark always did hate that his birthstone was so ‘girly’.”  Lubing it up properly, she brought the anal toy to her practiced back door and inserted it with next to no difficulty.  “Ahh!  That’s better.  It’s always harder to sleep without something in my bum.  If only Mark was as easy to keep at home.  He’d be free to go in the morning, but…”  Almost like she had hit the power down button on her computer, as soon as she had inserted the anal plug, she started drifting to sleep.  “Hmm?  Was this... the one… that... vibrates…?”

 


Two Weeks Later

 

Living back at home wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be… most of the time anyway.  Mom isn’t exactly a fitness junkie, but she is aware that doing a little at her age can help a lot.  Unfortunately for me, this means she walks around the house in tight yoga pants or spandex shorts and sports bras.  I don’t complain because it is her house, but when I wake up on the couch from a nap with her toned buns less than six inches in front of my face with material stretched so thin I can see the butt plugs she apparently enjoys keeping in…  well let’s just say it was good motivation to find a new place fast.

 

Still, I helped with some housework whenever she asked, cleaning the dishes, mowing the lawn, taking out the trash and giving her shoulder massages occasionally.  Maybe it was because I felt a bit guilty for not coming to visit more often, but I was even taking some of her jokes a bit too seriously, like wiping the sweat off her if she was ‘too busy’, or taking out and folding her laundry despite her bras and panties being mixed in.  Again, I didn’t need to know just how skimpy my mother’s underwear can get, if she wore any at all.

 

It took some time for the bank to send me new debit and credit cards, and I still needed to get my licence and passport reissued, but I was waiting to get a new place before that.  “C’mon…  It’s the end of the month.  It doesn’t need to be a fantastic place, but if I don’t find a place soon I’ll likely have to wait until the end of next month!”  I seem to get more done when Mom isn’t around asking me to do things, so while she was out, I was looking online for an apartment closer to the city, and maybe a job.  As I heard the car pulling up the driveway, I finally found a place that didn’t look like it belonged in a crime drama.  Before I could apply for it though, Mom called to me.

 

“Mark?!  Sweetie, can you come help with the groceries?”  Even though I really wanted to fill out the application before I got up, I found myself already standing up and heading towards the door.

 

“Sure.  Welcome home, Mom.”  It was embarrassing, but Mom was insistent that whoever was home when the other came back had to greet them, so before grabbing the heavier groceries I gave her a hug from behind and a kiss on the cheek.  What can I say?  I still love my Mom.  “Oh, I think I just found a good place.  It’s pretty close to the city and everything.”

 

“O-Oh…  That’s great sweetie.”  She obviously didn’t like the fact that I might be moving back out so quickly, and I’m sure the only thing keeping her from stopping me is the contract we signed.  “You know I wish you’d stay home a bit longer…”

 

Luckily that was the end of it and after I helped bring in the groceries and put them away, I sat back down to look at the apartment once more.  Mom had begun to do some yoga before starting dinner, so she caught my eye just as I finished filling out the online form.  It’s not really that good.  There aren’t any grocery stores or fast food places close by.  If I’m going to be living there for a while, I shouldn’t let my impatience make life harder for me in the long run…  Remembering the look of disappointment Mom was trying to hide, I closed the window.  What’s one more month?  I can stay home a bit longer.

 


 

 

However… one of the reasons I was in such a hurry to leave home was the strange dreams I’d been having since coming back.  I’d always find myself somewhere dark, tight and foul smelling.  Sometimes I would hear a muffled voice and the fleshy, moist tube would shake violently before squeezing me really tightly.  Other times, I’m just stuck, listening to the sound of rhythmic thumping in the distance.  However, just once, about a week ago, my dream started a bit before the all encompassing darkness.

 

It was still dark, just not pitch, as something held me by the waist.  I looked around and saw two long, slender fingers, gigantic in size, holding me firmly between them.  Following the arm they were attached to, I looked into the eyes of my own mother as she poured some slippery liquid on me.

 

“I’m so naughty…  Thinking of my toys as my son so I can ‘send him home’.”  She said in a sensual tone, giggling as she made sure I was covered in the fluid.

 

“M-Mom!?  Mom!  Mom, it’s me!”  I called out to her, but she didn’t seem to notice as she brought me away from her face and behind her ass.  With her free hand, she spread her fit ass and pushed my face up against her asshole… and didn’t stop.  I could hear her moan… I didn’t need to know what my mother sounded like when she masturbated, but now I do as she twisted me against her loosened backdoor.  She didn’t plunge me in in one motion though, flexing her anus around my head, he teased her anus, none the wiser that I had become her anal toy.  “Mom!  Mo-!”  Even to this day I regret screaming for her to notice me, as my head slipped in with my mouth open momentarily.  I’d say I was grateful she showered before bed, but in the end, it was still the taste of my mother’s ass that got in my mouth.  Then, I felt a familiar embrace and was welcomed to a pitch darkness that I had seen multiple times before.  God, I have been dreaming of being stuck up Mom ass!

 

I was forced to listen to her body as she continued to pleasure herself until she came…  Then, I’m not sure how much longer I was ‘awake’ in that dream before morning came and I awoke in my bed.

 

I don’t hate my Mom, but I needed to get out of the house as quickly as possible.  It wasn’t her fault, I was the degenerate dreaming of my mother using me as a butt plug, and I’m sure I’d need years of therapy to figure out why.  And yet…  Why did I feel a deep want to stay all of a sudden?

 


 

 

Having stayed up later than she had anticipated dealing with her carnal desires, her bathrobe not even tied as she shuffled out into the kitchen, the young mother was surprised to see her son sitting on the couch watching TV rather than on her computer.  It did, however, bring a small smile to her face as she started brewing a cup of coffee to help her wake up.  “Morning sweetie.”

 

“Morning.”  His eyes didn’t leave the screen as he acknowledged her.  “You’re up late.”

 

Blushing thinking of how restless she was before, she gently squeezed the anal toy in her rear.  “All my toys seem to feel so much better lately…”  Walking up behind her son, she hugged him from behind, his head slipping between her breasts, and kissed the top of his head.  “It took a bit longer for me to fall asleep last night, sorry sweetie.  I bet you wanted to go check out that apartment you were looking at yesterday, right?  Let me get my coffee and a quick workout and I’ll drive you over.”

 

“Oh, you don’t need to worry about that.  I thought about it and it didn’t seem as good.  There was nothing close by, so I figured I’d keep looking.”  Turning to offer her a reassuring smile, he noticed the state of dress she was in.  “No need to rush, rig-!?  Mom!?  Put your robe on properly!”

 

Not realizing what he meant at first, she looked down and saw that her breasts, stomach and black lace panties were on full display for him to see.  However, counter to his embarrassment, she giggled and almost fell over the back of the couch hugging him again.  “You know it was just yesterday you used to latch on to Mommy’s boobies.  They’re nothing you haven’t seen before.”

 

“THAT WAS WHEN I WAS A BABY!”  As he tried to push her off, she couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“You are my baby.  Always.”

 


 

 

This morning notwithstanding, Mom was pretty normal the rest of the day.  For most of the day I was wondering if I was the weird one, taking her intimacy so seriously.  After all, she is my mom.  So what if I see her naked?  If I get turned on by her, isn’t that on me?

 

Despite wondering if I made the right choice in not applying for that apartment, I didn’t continue my search at all.  I just kind of lazed around the house, helping Mom with a few chores and doing my best to not stare at her ass when she wasn’t looking.  God, who am I?  Oedipus?

 

However, Mom had also been acting a bit strange today.  Listlessly staring off into the distance, sighing a lot, fidgeting in her seat.  It looked like she wanted to do something or see someone that she couldn’t.  Even after her shower, I heard her sigh deeply as she poured herself a glass of wine.

 

Sitting on the floor with my head tilted back on the couch, I was trying to think of something to cheer her up when I thought I caught the tail end of her whispering something to herself.  “...sit on a handsome face…”  It didn’t make any sense to me.  Staring up at the ceiling, I saw her come over to the couch and stand in my peripheral vision and stare down at me.  “Mark, sweetie, you’re laying in Mommy’s spot.  If you don’t move, I’m going to sit on you.”

 

She was joking, of course.  Not even my Mom would do something like that, yet I don’t know why I said what I did.  “You wouldn’t dare.”  I don’t know what I was trying to prove, or maybe I just wanted to joke around with her a bit too.

 

“Mark, if you don’t move, I really will sit on you.”  This time, it didn’t sound like a joke.  She even moved to stand over me, turning her back to me.  “Last chance.”  And yet… I was defiant.  If it was a game of chicken she wanted, I could play.  I got cozy, pressing my back into the seat and closed my eyes with a big, stupid grin on my face.  “Fine, have it your way.”

 

But… she didn’t move to a different part of the couch and I opened my eyes just in time to see the clean shaven undercarriage of the woman who gave birth to me come crashing down on my face!  My nose pressed into her warm, puffy anus, slipping a bit inside even, and her lower lips pressed into mine like some depraved kiss.  I was initially stunned by the brazen action, my mind processing a million things a second as I expected her to quickly get up and play it off as a joke gone too far…  Instead she gasped loudly and began gyrating her hips on my face!  “Mo-mmrgh!”  I couldn’t believe it, she was moaning like she does in my dreams, only this time she knows she’s using me to get off.  This wasn’t a joke anymore, she was just horny!  “Mmmph!  Get of-phmm!”  She wasn’t stopping, so I was going to have to be the one to throw her off.  God… I can taste her fluids dripping into my mouth every time I open it!

 

With little else to effectively grab to move her, I place my hands on Mom’s ass, but just as I’m pushing to throw her off, she knocks my hands off of her.  “Oh hunny, just sit still.  Mommy’s sorry, but I need this.”  Did I hear that right?  Did Mom just tell me to- “In fact, give Mommy a helping tongue.  I’m so close, you feel amazing sweetie.  Let Mommy enjoy herself!”  She’s lost it!  My mother wants me to participate in her masturbation session using my face!?  There’s no way I’d…

 

But then I open my mouth and start licking the soft folds of Mom’s lady bits.  The nectar flowed from her petals like a spring, spreading over my tongue and she stopped moving from the pleasure I was giving her.  She put more of her weight onto my face as she leaned back on the couch, moaning and panting as I, for some reason, did as she asked.  

 

“Oh Sw-Sweetie!  M-Mommy didn’t think…  No, no, you’re so wonderful.”  As if to preserve her image as a loving mother, Mom whispered encouragement as she enjoyed my efforts.  With her ass covering my face, I couldn’t tell what else she was doing, but I could feel her put her feet on my chest as she spread her knees wide.  I could only imagine how we must have looked.  “Yes, yes!  There!  Just a bit deeper and I’ll…  I’ll… Ahn~!”

 

The quaking of Mom’s body traveled through my body from my face as a deluge of hot liquid came flooding out of her sex and ran down my chest.  She was panting heavily as she slid her feet down my chest and rested them on my lap, but I could feel her heels brush up against the shameful erection she caused.  And yet, I didn’t try to move her.  I just sat there and let her bask in the afterglow of having me get her off.

 


 

 

“Oh, what have I done?”  Sitting on the couch her post orgasm clarity began to kick in.  “I sat on my baby boy’s face…  Oh no!  I’m not even wearing panties!  No wonder he felt so good…”  As the tension left her body, she relaxed her legs and rested her feet on Mark’s lap, and then her heels brushed up against something hard poking up from his crotch.  “Hmm?  Oh, does that mean?  Did Mark enjoy eating me out?  Does he like having his mother sitting on his face?  My, and he was trying so hard to hide it.  What a naughty boy.”  Grinning at her misinterpretation of her son’s actions, she turned on the TV and ground her butt in her son’s face a bit more.  “Well, since we already did it once, I suppose letting him continue until he’s satisfied would be alright.  Though, we’ll have to do more mother/son bonding like this again sometime.”

 


 

 

After getting off in my face, literally, Mom continued to sit on my face while watching a movie.  I didn’t try to move her, I couldn’t for some reason, it was like I was lying to myself that I even wanted to.  Mom’s butt is well toned from the half-hearted workouts she does, but it’s incredibly soft too.  If I was being honest too, her love nectar tasted pretty sweet too, or at least I kept licking her dripping lips occasionally throughout the entire time.  If Mom wanted to sit on my face, I guess there isn’t really a reason to stop her anymore.

 

“Mmmm, this has been wonderful, sweetie, but it’s time for bed now.”  Turning off the TV after the movie finished, Mom finally got off my face and stretched.  At some point she had taken off her robe, so she was standing completely naked without a hint of embarrassment or shame and instead wiggled her hip like she was teasing me with her butt!  “If you want, you can use Mommy’s bum as your pillow tonight.”

 

“Mom!?  What the hell was that?”  Finally coming to my senses, I bolt up enraged!  “You actually sat on my face!  Not only that, but you-”

 

“Mark, Sweetie.  It’s not that big of a deal and I know you enjoyed yourself under Mommy’s bum too.”  Cutting me off, Mom disregarded my feelings and hugged me.  “It’s fine, that was perfectly natural.  We can do it again some other day, but you need to accept it, not reject it.”  Releasing me, she grabbed her robe but merely draped it over her shoulder instead of putting it on and smiled at me.  “Admit it, you want to do it again.  Maybe tomorrow?”

 

“Y-Yes…”  What the hell was I saying?  Of course Mom would sit on my face, I was the one who didn’t move when she asked me to.  “Sorry Mom…  I’m going to go to bed.  I’m a bit tired.”  Something was wrong with me… but maybe a good night’s sleep would help.

 


A Week Later

 

“My, has it really almost been a month since you moved back home?  It doesn’t feel like it was that long ago.”  Cheerfully driving, Mom was taking me to the store to pick up my new laptop that I ordered a while back.  Custom jobs always take some time and I like to boot it up at the store to make sure nothing is wrong with it.  However, I also realized that I hadn’t left Mom’s house once in the three weeks I’ve been there.  “Though all the bonding time we’ve been doing really does make the time fly by, I still can’t believe I sat on you all day yesterday.”  Giggling as she remembered it, she reached over and stroked my cheek with a hand.  “I made such a handsome face to sit on.”

 

“Geez Mom, could you at least not talk about it outside of the house.”  Brushing her hand away, I looked out my window to hide the blush I felt on my cheeks.  “I’m happy if you are, but it’s not something parents normally do with their children.”  Even though I say that, I know she’s going to take off those tight yoga pants as soon as we get back and ‘bond’ with me for another hour or so before I get any peace.

 

“Aw, is my little seat cushion upset Mommy’s not stilling on him right now?  You seem so eager wherever I bring it up at home.”  Teasing me a bit more as she pulled into the parking lot, she wiggled her butt in her seat.  “You wish you were under Mommy right now.”

 

I hated it when she told me how I felt, especially since she was always right.  Why did we need to be out picking up my stupid laptop?  “Let’s just do everything we came out to do so we can get home already…”  Grumbling, I get out of the car first.

 

As soon as my feet touch the ground, because the events of the last few weeks are still fresh in my head, I am overcome by a sudden wave of disgust, confusion, anger and terror.  What the hell have I been doing?  Letting Mom sit on my face and actively licking her undercarriage and asshole!  I could almost still taste her in my mouth and could have thrown up.  And why wasn’t I seriously looking for a new place to stay?  Mom had been keeping me from looking, not just with normal chore requests, but getting me to pamper and serve her whenever she got a chance.  I needed to confront her on this all, but in public was no place to start screaming that my mother has been planting her ass on my face.

 

Thankfully, we were able to pick up my laptop without incident, as well as the other miscellaneous shopping Mom needed to do, though I had been stewing in my thoughts about what she had been doing to me the entire time and became more and more enraged.  If not for being in the public eye, I would have exploded at her by now, and I don’t think I’ll be able to hold it in until we get home.  Once we start driving back, I’ll start confronting her then.  Though aside from being violated by my own Mother, there was another nagging thought at the back of my mind…  Why did I suddenly care now?  I was fine back at the house, for some reason.

 

As we loaded the last of her purchases into the back of the car, my anger towards Mom flared back up when she asked me to take the cart to the corral.  “Do it yourself.”  I had been terse and snarky with her all day, so now was no exception as I got into the passenger side door and sat down.

 

Watching as Mom went to take the cart back herself, my impatience was causing me to bounce my knee rapidly.  We needed to get home quickly so she could sit on my face again!  “Huh?”  Freezing for a moment, I was angry and disgusted with Mom all day for what she had done, but why?  It was perfectly natural and I had accepted it.  So why was I so angry about it and helping her out around the house?  Running her a bath, giving her massages, drying her sweat off, it was all just something a good son should do.

 

“Mark, sweetie, is everything alright?  You seemed a bit… prickly today.”  Getting in the car, Mom expressed concern for my behavior while strapping in and starting the engine.

 

“Sorry Mom…  I just… When we get back, can you sit on my face again?  I’ve been thinking about it all day and it’s been bothering me is all.”  It was true, in a sense.  However, she didn’t need to know that I was previously angry because she had been doing so so frequently.

 

A smile beaming on her face, Mom pulled out of the parking lot quickly and started driving a bit more aggressively than usual.  “Of course, my cute little seat cushion!  Let Mommy shower real quick when we get back and then you can spend as much time under Mommy’s bum as you want.”  She was incredibly happy.

"I have to wait that long!?"  She didn't need to shower right away, I've been stewing over this all day!

 

That seemed to only make her smile widen and a twinkle spark in her eye.  "Oh sweetie!  Mommy's been wanting to bury you under her sweaty bum for a while!  As soon as we put everything away, lay on the couch, okay?"

 

"Sure Mom.  Thanks."  Still, while I was fine with spending the day under my mother’s ass again, the fact that I wasn’t for so long was an issue.  Why did I get so mad for so long about it again?  Mom told me it was fine and that I had to accept it, so I had…  Wait.  That’s right!  Initially, I wasn’t okay with being forced to satisfy Mom sexually, it was only after she told me to accept it that I did.  But if that was the case, why did I listen to her in the firs-!?  ‘Listen to her’?

 

Suddenly, that line in our contract flashed through my mind.  ‘While on her property, I have to respect her wishes and do as she says’.  Did that mean literally anything she says I have to do as long as I’m on her property!?  I guess that could be one way to interpret it, but we’re not at home currently, so I’m not on her proper…  Wait, does the car count too!  Shit, I shouldn’t have gotten in then!

 

“Hey Mom, about our contract…”  Now wasn’t the time to be concerned with something as minor as having Mom’s butt in my face.  I needed to explain this to her so we could terminate the contract!

 

“Hm?  What about it, sweetie?”  I don’t think she did it intentionally, but she had way too much control over my mind right now.  It was terrifying to think about.

 

But at that moment, a more chilling thought crossed my mind.  If she did find out about how the contract was interpreting how she wrote it, what if she preferred it this way?  She could keep me home for the rest of our lives, the money she got after Dad’s accident was enough to support us until her potential future grandkids had kids!  I’d be lucky if I was ever treated as a ‘son’ again, not that she wouldn’t love me still, but I doubt I’d ever get to leave the house again.  “Um…  well, I’ve been feeling bad for making you sign it now.  You’ve always only wanted what was best for me, in your own way.”

 

“Oh, that’s alright, Mark.  It hasn’t caused any problems, so I forgot about that silly little piece of paper.”  Giggling, she reached over with a hand and rustled my hair a bit.

 

“Y-Yeah…”  I needed to do something, before she found out.

 


 

 

While the wonderful discovery of having her son help her curb some of her sexual desires, the single widow still knew there were lines that shouldn’t be crossed.  So even after spending hours ‘bonding’ with Mark, she found herself going to her room for a bit of preshower fun with the secret purchase she had made earlier while he was getting his new computer.

 

Giggling as she picked up the vibrating wand from its charger, she tossed her robe onto the bed and sat down.  “I might not be able to have my son satisfy me fully, but little Mark II here is just the toy for the job.”  Rubbing her delicate flower to wet it with her nectar, she licked her lips as she turned the adult toy on.

 


 

 

To not arouse Mom’s curiosity, I didn’t begin looking into our contract immediately.  I had promised to spend time with her anyway, so once she was content and going to take her evening shower, I started setting up my laptop while using her computer to look into the rules and stipulations that came with a Sancus contract.  The penalties for not fulfilling your end of a contract were quite extreme, so I then went onto r/poorlyworded to see if I couldn’t learn of a way to dissolve the contract safely without Mom’s consent.  None of the stories were helpful, and in fact most were from people or benefited from someone in positions similar to mine.  Well, at least I still have my freedom for now, but given the type of people responding to the posts, instead of looking for help getting out of this contract, I instead wrote up a post from my mother’s perspective asking if there are ways she could prevent me from getting out of the contract.

 

Just as I was about to post it though, I heard Mom’s bedroom door open and she came stomping down the hall.  I couldn’t hear what she was saying, but she seemed to be complaining about something not working or was broken or something.  Whatever it was, she tossed it into the trash can and let out a deep sigh.  I could feel her eyes in my back as I tried to occupy myself with my laptop, glancing at the page I left open on her computer.  If she came over now, I would be screwed!

 

“...wish Mark could just replace it…”  It was too clear to be a whisper, but too quiet to have made it from the kitchen to me… yet I heard it.  Replace what?  Did I break something, or did she?  I don’t know what she was thinking, but I’d never get the chance as my vision blurred and my stomach came up into my throat as the ground fell out from under me.  

 

Thankfully the fall was short and onto something soft, so I suffered no damage, but before I could get my bearings, a large shadow fell over me.  As I looked up, I saw my mother’s worried face staring down at me… only she was now gigantic!  Though I suppose since everything else around was likewise bigger, it was me that got smaller instead.

 

“Mark!?  Oh my goodness sweetie!  How did this happen?”  How?  I have no idea, but all of a sudden the contract is the least of m-!?

 

“The contract!”  Without thinking, I yelled the first thing I thought of.  Sancus is a god after all.  This seems like it would be easy for him to pull if.  However, this was the second major mistake I made.

 

“The contract?  What are you…?  Huh?”  To my mom, there was no clear connection to what had happened to me and the ‘little piece of paper’ we signed three weeks ago.  That is… until she caught a glimpse of her computer screen and saw what I was about to post.  “Mark, what are you hiding from your mother?  r/poorworded?”  She picked me up and sat me on the computer desk while she read the post I was about to submit, her eyes lighting up more and more as she went.  “Oh, look at you, my wonderful little man!  The contract we signed has this kind of authority?  I never would have guessed.  Well, I’m so happy you were looking into this for me.  Now you can stay home with Mommy forever!”

 

“Wait!  Mom, just list-”  This is bad!  I don’t mind Mom sitting on my face, I don’t mind staying home a bit longer, but that doesn't mean I never want to move out again.

 

“I’ll be sure to check up on this in the morning.  For now, you’re coming with me to my room tonight.  Mommy needs a little… help.”  Submitting my post, Mom put her computer to sleep and picked me up.  Luckily, spending the night in Mom’s room will give me a chance to talk to her.  “We can discuss this contract business in the morning, but for tonight I want you to focus solely on Mommy.  Okay?”

 

That was an odd thing to say.  What would I think about other than Mom?  No… that isn’t important right now.  I can’t let my thoughts wander.  Normally, Mom would be sure to close the door to her room when she entered it, but she didn’t this time.  By the time she got to her bed, she had thrown off her robe and sat down with her legs wide apart.  As she set me down between her legs, she sat back a bit and spread her butt cheeks apart a bit.

 

“Okay Mark.  You’re going to replace that cheap toy that broke before I was finished, so start by licking Mommy’s bumhole.”  I didn’t even need to reply, without hesitation I walked up to her enormous, wrinkly anus and licked at it, causing Mom to release her parted cheeks to come crashing in on me from both sides.  While the impact winded me a bit, it wasn’t anything I couldn’t recover from.  More importantly, Mom was expecting me to perform better than whatever kind of toy she just threw out, so I continued to lap up the sour oils lubricating the puckering orifice just a bit bigger than my head.

 

Because everything was muffled by Mom’s healthy, toned butt, I couldn’t hear what was going on too well, but I could feel her breathing become shallow and lustrous as I worked.  The force of her rubbing her sex transferred slightly down to me as well, to say nothing of all the sexual fluids dripping down over my legs.  Even after licking the entire rim clean though, I continued to drag my tongue over the rubbery flesh, I suppose I should continue until she tells me to stop… but feeling how much the ring muscle was quivering, I had to wonder if I was doing as good as the toy she would have use.  Whenever Mom would sit on my face, more times than not, she would ensure my nose is pressing up against her butthole… maybe she likes her toys up her anus too?

 

Well, it wasn’t like I could unbury myself and ask, so I figured I’d just go for it.  Wiggling my hand towards the center of Mom’s backdoor, I squeezed it into the tight crevice.  My intrusion must have done something, because as soon as I did, Mom’s butt and butthole tightened around me and I heard her moan loudly.  Her body spasmed for close to a minute before collapsing in the bed, and a wave of warm fluids flowed over my feet.  Did Mom enjoy it?  Did she still need me to please her butt?  I was getting a bit tired from the lack of oxygen, but if she wanted more, I’d do my best.  We have all night before we talk about the contract.

 

However, before I resumed eating out my Mom’s butthole, she pinched my protruding legs and pulled me free, bringing me up to her flushed, beautiful face.  “Oh… Oh my, sweetie.  You were far better than any toy I’ve had, but Mommy’s not done with you yet.  I’m going to clean you up, and then… well it’ll be a surprise.”  Wetting her lips, Mom opened her mouth wide and brought me close to the cavernous maw!  Unable to escape, the slimy pink beast of a tongue came out and slathered me in her saliva before retreating as she savored my flavor.  To be honest, the predatory grin on her face as she swallowed had me just a bit worried.  “Mmmm, a bit spoiled but still delicious.  Mommy could just eat you right up!”

 

Okay… a lot worried.  “M-Mom!?  Mom!  Y-You’re kidding, right?”  She could likely swallow me whole at this size, and while I may not fully digest, suffocation was a real threat!

 

“Hmmm?  But you want to be eaten by Mommy.  You know you do.”  No, I did not!  Shaking my head furiously, there was nothing I could do if she truly was serious.  “Oh!  That’s right.  Sancus contracts can’t force you to do life threatening acts.  You mentioned that in that post.  Okay, then how about this?  Curl up on Mommy’s tongue.”  Opening her mouth, Mom presented her tongue like a grand platform for me to lay on.

 

So long as she wasn’t planning on actually eating me, there was no harm in crawling into her mouth.  In fact, as I touched her tongue, it was really soft.  Mom had a very amused look on her face as she drew me into her mouth and slowly sealed her lips behind me.  She sucked on and teased my body with her oral muscle, but it didn’t last too long.  As the cool air rushed in with the parting of her lips, Mom’s tongue pushed me out of her mouth and I tumbled down her body to the bed below.  When my head stopped spinning, I was face to lips with Mom’s plump, clean shaven sex, the potent scent coming from the velvety fold triggering my primal urges and making me harder than her butt and mouth could.

 

Giggling from high above, Mom spread her legs a bit more, but didn’t reach down towards me.  “The rest of the world may condemn us for this, but I know you are feeling the same way I am right now, my precious little boy.  You want Mommy’s body, you probably always have, and that’s why you left home.  You were protecting Mommy, I see that now.  But there is no need for that anymore.  You can stop listening to the rest of the world.  Mommy understands, I’m the only one who understands because I feel the same way.”  What?  I’ve been lusting after Mom all this time?  Yeah, I dream about her shoving me up her butt sometimes, but I thought this entire time I just wanted a bit of control over my life.  How could she have found out?  “Now, come to Mommy.  I’ll give you my pussy for the rest of the night.  Love it like you’ve always wanted to, you’re allowed to now.  Lick it, suck it, climb in and sleep in me, but don’t ever run from Mommy again.  It would break my heart…”

 

“Mom…”  I never thought about how she felt when I left home, or how lonely she was now that Dad…  “Sorry Mom!  I… I didn’t know.”

 

“That’s alright sweetie.  Mommy forgives you.  But you’re not allowed to leave the yard without my permission for now.  And be my sweet little boy again and call me ‘Mommy’, okay?”  Don’t leave the yard?  After she told me how much she missed me, I don’t even want to leave her side anymore.  I still don’t know which one of those idiots burned down our dorm room, but for getting me to come back home, I’ll have to thank John and Trevor the next time I see them.

 

However, all of that will have to wait.  Right now, I have another job.  Approaching the humongous sex that birthed me, I reach up to the hardened bean sticking up from it’s hood and burying me face into the dripping folds staining the sheet in their liquid lust.  Mommy’s legs immediately slammed closed around me as she fell back onto the bed moaning uninhibitedly.  There weren’t any neighbors for quite a ways out here, so she was free to be as loud as she wanted.

 

“Ahn!  Yes, just like that sweetie!  Oh, Mommy hasn’t even given you any instructions and you’re already hitting all of my weak spots!  You have to stay with Mommy!  You have to!  I’m the only one who can make you happy.  You don’t need to think about anything or anyone other than me!  Be my seat cushion, be my son, be my toy!  You belong to Mommy, now and forever.  I won’t let anyone else have you.”  While she was wiggling her hips erratically, Mommy didn’t handle me directly as I probed deeper and deeper into her folds, eventually finding the entrance to her sex.  I didn’t need to be outside of her, I needed to go deeper.  “I love you, Mark.  Mommy’s little boy.”

 

“I love you too… Mommy.”  It felt natural to say it.  Mommy is my everything, there was nothing else to consider or pay attention to.  Only Mommy’s words mattered.

 

Dragging myself deeper into my mother’s sex, her heart beat pounding in my head as the heat of the walls enveloped my body, the soft touch of her slick flesh against my exposed member felt so good, I almost came on the spot.  The tension in Mommy’s body was rising rapidly too, as her muscles slowly constricted around me and made it next to impossible to proceed further in.  She had stopped talking too, just breathing heavily as I brought her to an eventual climax that rocked her entire body.

 

I was sucked further into the depths of Mommy’s pussy as the powerful orgasm quaked through her, but I wasn’t in any hurry to leave.  She didn’t seem all too eager to get me out either, since I was deep enough for her comfort but shallow enough to still get some fresh air.  Tomorrow, Mommy and I will discuss the contract we signed, but I don’t really think there is a need for that.  This is my home, where I belong.

 


 

 

My son, Mark, came home a few months ago.  After finding his two roommates out getting drunk and clubbing, they returned thinking fire tricks were the best way to get girls to sleep with them.  Now that I think about it… I don’t know if that’s true of other women, but there was only one man I wanted in my life more often, and that dorm room was keeping him from coming home.

 

I didn’t expect him to suggest making a contract so he would be free to move out when he wanted, but with little other choice I relented.  Thankfully so!  Oh, I didn’t understand how much I could do with that contract, but Mark figured it out, like the smart little son he is.  Turns out you can be very liberal with the term ‘my property’.  From the land I own, to the car I drive, and even the shoes he uses if I’m only lending them to him, he’s still on my property.  And so, with a little help from Sancus’ authority, I don’t even need to let my son roam around most days.  I can just tuck him into my panties and enjoy my day bonding with my son.  He was a bit rebellious before, but Sancus’ magic fixed that.

 

As for my feelings, well I always have and always will love my baby boy with all my heart, body and soul.  Not even a god’s magic could change that!

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282