- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a short vore day story I made to celebrate the day. Hope you all enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains Transformation, Vore, some feet in the middle and implied digestion. Hope you enjoy!

The longest day in my work history was almost over. I just needed to make it through one last meeting before the weekend would officially begin. I couldn’t remember what the meeting was even about. Bi quarterly plans or something like that. All I know I wasn’t paid enough to care nor even pay attention half the time. My real focus for every meeting, every week was the new assistant that had transferred over several months ago. She was the assistant/secretary to my boss and after a few awkward exchanges at first, we became friends although I wanted us to be more than friends.


Madeline or as she liked me to call her, Maddie was a sweet girl. Early twenties, short and full of energy. I was almost instantly drawn to her from the moment I laid eyes on her. It was like the universe dropped her in my life for a reason, and that was to be with her for the rest of my life. I was infatuated with her but I did try and fail to keep it a secret from everyone. Although it seemed as though she was oblivious to my interest in her as Maddie continued to act like normal even when I made super obvious what I was thinking. I’d always get her her favorite candy, M&Ms every chance I had. It made her happy which made me happy, so I kept doing it. I even put a bowl of them on my desk so when she’d wander by, she’d always stick around to talk. We’d talk about her job, how she was and I’d always chicken out about asking to go to dinner with her after work. It seemed so easy to just ask her out in my head but actually doing it seemed impossible.


“Johnson! We need you and Madeline to the conference room. Immediately.” It was time for the weekly meeting that went over sales, losses, and other junk I paid no real attention to. Ever since Maddie came, I was solely focused on her and her beauty during the whole meeting. All I could do was hope I didn’t freak her out by staring at her the whole time, though sometimes when I did pay attention to whatever the meeting was about, I could’ve sworn she was staring at me too. Though when I did stop paying attention, she went back to typing on her computer, still eating the M&Ms from her pocket.


As I headed into the conference room, I noticed Maddie was absent from her usual spot in the corner of the room where her laptop was. Curiously, I sat down and without missing a beat, my boss started the meeting, his voice already draining whatever good vibes left in the room. I sighed as I waited for Maddie to show up, thinking I’d go to this meeting all alone today with no distraction for the sheer boredom I was going to have to deal with. I listened to my boss drone on and on, not even wondering where his assistant was. Normally, he’d have her take notes on us and what we were doing but this time, it was like she wasn’t even invited. 


That was when a massive cloud started to form around the table. I stood up in a panic as I watched all my coworkers stand up as well to see this massive cloud of darkness forming around the table. We all tried to run out the room but we were what felt like bolted to the ground. No one could run as the first victim, Jeffery, was taken to the table and disappeared into the bowl of snacks in the center of the table. I wanted to scream but it seemed like my lips were sewn shut. I could move nor could I tell for help. My fate was sealed along with the others as I watched them all go from uptight businessman in suits to nothing. All I could do was scream internally as it soon was my turn. I felt my body begin to float up and almost instantly, I felt as if my whole body was compacted down. I closed my eyes as I embraced whatever fate had in store for me. 


When I opened my eyes, I couldn’t move nor could I speak. I was just...there. It was a surreal experience to say the least. I could tell I was on the table as I could just barely see out of the window so I hadn’t left the building. I could also say I was small, super small from my original height. What the fuck happened to me? What caused this? I could’ve been here for hours listing off all the questions I had but there was a distinct sound that answered all the pondering questions I had. Maddie’s voice surrounded my surroundings as I heard her massive heels hit the tiled floors. She had to notice me and everyone else, wherever they ended up. She had to. 


“Boss? Jeffery? Trent? Where’d you guys go? They better not have left without me again.” I could tell Maddie thought we left her, again, but we didn’t. At least I didn’t. I was still here and begging for attention from her. Her tone was that of annoyance and disgust as she made her way to the chair I was once sitting at. Her heavenly body was even greater down at this angle. Maddie had her head down as she looked at her phone, more than likely texting one of us where we were. If only I could scream out loud, then maybe I could get her attention and perhaps she could help us out of whatever situation we had found ourselves in. “Great, not even Johnson’s here. He always makes these kinds of things...fun.” My heart stopped for a second as I realized what she had just said. She enjoyed us being around one another. It made my heart beat even faster as I saw her take a seat right in front of me. Her long brunette hair with some blonde highlights was my weakness. I just wanted to tell her how I felt about her right then and there but I was trapped here on the desk, hoping Maddie would notice me. That’s all I could do after all, hope to god she saw me. Whatever I had become, I hoped it was obvious enough to have her see me. 


I could not have been more wrong.


I watched with eagle like eyes as Maddie rustled with her high heels for a split second before I heard two pounds on the tile. Then, without warning, Maddie leaned back in her seat and propped up her nylon covered feet on the table. To my left, I saw a very unlucky M&M right in the path of her towering soles. Without a moment of hesitation, the towering walls of flesh were brought down from the heavens, instantly crushing it and splattering chocolate bits everywhere around the table, all without a simple reaction from the towering giant that now presided over me. That was also the moment I realized what I had become. As chocolate bits went everywhere, one bite hit and pierced my ‘skin’ where my chest was except I didn’t feel any pain or discomfort from being stabbed with a fairly sharp chocolate shell of the M&M. I had become the very thing I watched get crushed under Maddie’s massive foot. Her favorite snack, all spread out on the table like breadcrumbs for her to eat. It was just a matter of time before she realized what buffet was at her feet.


“Ugh, these motherfuckers leaving trash everywhere. Every time, they know I hate cleaning up after them.” Maddie then brought her feet back down as she dusted off the remains of whoever she stepped on. It was right about then that she realized what was on the table. The sudden hunger began to manifest on her face as she looked at all the remaining pieces of candy she hadn’t crushed yet. It terrified me to the absolute core. “Oh, how sweet of him. Must’ve left these as a little going away present. He knows I’m addicted to these things.” I watched her hand hover over all the candy she had at her disposal. Her perfectly pedicured fingernails circled around me and my fellow candies as Maddie snatched up three of the M&Ms, sparing me. My fear began to rise even more now that I was on the menu for the girl of my dreams. My heart was racing as I tried to move but even now, I couldn’t move. 


Watching Maddie drop the snacks onto her tongue was a beyond frightening situation as I heard the crushing and munching even from down at the table. I heard everything going on inside her jaws and I wanted out. There was no way this was actually happening right? People don’t just turn into snacks out of the blue. Right? That same question stayed with me as I attempted to tune out the crunches Maddie’s teeth dealt out to the snacks. It could’ve been me. It will be me if I don’t do something to get noticed by the beautiful giant that was ravenous with her appetite for M&Ms.


Hearing the gulp as I saw the lump of what was once chocolate snacks and before that, her fellow employees traveled inside her body. I couldn’t take it and screamed internally from my chocolatey shell. I needed to escape from this nightmare. I couldn’t be nothing more than a simple snack for Maddie, I couldn’t. I couldn’t fathom this fate for anyone, being turned into a piece of candy and going to be devoured by the most beautiful woman I’d ever laid eyes on. I once more tried to escape the best I could but my shell wouldn’t allow me any movement whatsoever. Then, a shadow formed around me. Looking up, it was Maddie’s fingers, selecting me to go next down her gullet. I yelled out in a panic as I felt her lift me up high into the air and just held me right next to her mouth. Her sweet and supple lips were mere inches from me as I wanted to reach out and touch them, kiss them so lovingly. When I was regular sized, I dreamt of kissing these lips with as much passion as I could muster. Now being near them while the size, shape and look of a piece of candy, I was nervous. Nervous was an understatement as it seemed Maddie was texting everyone on her phone to find out where we had all gone. If only she knew what had happened to us.


In Maddie hanging me close to her mouth, I did manage to look down at her phone to see who she was texting. In my state of being a snack, I did manage to see names of people she was texting. Our boss, her parents, other coworkers and then a very special one on the very top. My name. It had hearts and a smiley face on it which just made my heart spill over. She actually had the same feelings for me as I did for her. If only I had asked her out sooner, maybe I wouldn't even be in this mess in the first place. But I would never know even if she and I were dating, would I still manage to be turned into a snack? I did take some solace in the fact that at least I was turned into one of her favorite snacks and that my last moments would be enjoyed by her, even if they were going to be agonizing for me.


My whole world shifted as Maddie finally opened up her jaws for me to peer inside and if I still had pants, I would be soiling them as I looked deep inside Maddie’s massive maw. The chocolatey remains of her previous victims, all mixed in with the saliva that coated every inch of the orifice. The multi-colored remains littered every single inch of her cavernous maw, from her teeth, gums and most especially the tongue which took its grand time to escape the place it called home made its way to me. I shivered as Maddie giggled greatly as the tip of her tongue reached my outer shell, the salvia from which coated every inch of me in less than a second. At least I tasted good to her.


“Just wish Dean was here to share this with. Always spoiling me with these things. He was always sweet to me. Maybe he’ll enjoy this picture.” Maddie suddenly dropped me onto her tongue and she instantly smiled as she began to taste the wonderful flavor I gave her. I was trapped in her mouth with no hope of escape. Trapped in this wet hot mess of a mouth, I was suddenly flashed with a bright light as Maddie had taken a picture of herself with her mouth wide open with me already melting dead center on her tongue. The color of my outside shell instantly melted away due to the heat and moisture of her mouth, leading to a blue spot on the center of her tongue.


Then, Maddie closed her mouth, forever sealing me inside her. It was quiet, almost like the calm before the storm. I closed my eyes as I expected her to begin grinding me into a trillion pieces but nothing of the sorts came. I heard squishes and sloshes all around me as I prepared for my death but Maddie had other plans for me. Rather than outright ending me in her mouth, she maneuvered me to the back of her throat. I wanted to yell but was soon cut off as her tongue lifted up high up the sky and then I heard the unmistakable noise that was going to act like my death bell. 


Gulp.


I traveled down Maddie’s throat at super speeds as I began to hear every little detail that went on deep inside of her body. Her heart beat subtly as I made my way down. I soon came to the realization that I was going to be the first ‘person’ to be this deep inside of her. Though this was not what I meant when I wanted to be inside of her. The universe does play cruel games on those who are foolish. What a cruel world I lived in or used to live in. From now until I dissolved inside of her, my new residence was going to be Maddie’s stomach and then my nutrients were going to feed her in ways my regular form couldn’t do. 


The long way down suddenly stopped as I reached the end of the line. No going back from here, not that I had a choice in the matter. Maddie’s stomach was right beyond the hard sphincter I had traveled to. Behind that hard piece of flesh was acid, death and my release from this form. Though I couldn’t tell due to the zero light inside, I already knew I had lost most if not all of my coloring as well as most of my outer shell. In a few moments, I would be turned into nothing but mush for her heavenly body to absorb. If I knew this is how my life would end this morning, I would’ve asked this wonderful girl out the second I saw her. But it was unknowable as to what could’ve been. What happened’s happened, there was no point in figuring out what could have been my life. I went from a guy with no real purpose to a snack food that Maddie enjoyed. At least my death was sweet for her.

 

Splash

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all for reading and have a Happy Vore Day! Try not to get eaten out there,  or do!