- Text Size +
Story Notes:

In this story I try to have the biggest size difference possible, while still dealing with a single tiny person rather than a tiny city or planet. I don't know where this is gonna go, but it will probably end up being as gross as my other stories, so be warned.

Tags apply to what I have written so far, I'll add more as I go.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit slow. Some fun stuff at the end, but mainly backstory and setting up for the future chapters.

"I cannot believe this!" Alice said, "All this time you've been a nano? How are we supposed to live together like this?"


She looked down on her table. Nothing seemed to be there. But if you look very closely, you can see a very tiny speck. That isn't a dust particle, miniscule bug or scratch on the table, that was David. David was a nano, meaning that he was 10 thousand times smaller than the average human. Instead of being 180 cm, he was 180 micrometer, or 0.18 mm. for reference, a human hair is 0.017 to 0.18 millimeters in thickness. So to David, even the thinnest human hair is 17 cm thick. Alice is 166 cm tall, but to David she is twice as tall as mount Everest is for her.


They met on an online dating site, and hit off pretty well. They were both nerds, had the same sense of humour, he was submissive while she was dominant, they liked the same games and movies, and in general, they were a perfect fit for each other. Personality wise. Physically wise, however, they seem to not be as compatible as they initially thought. When they finally met up, they noticed how big their height difference actually was. How David never thought of bringing up that he was a nano, was beyond them. When Alice said where she lived, David realized the mistake he made. He didn't want to tell her, and instead decided to just go to her house and surprize her.


Since nanos are so tiny, their world works very different from normal humans'. For example, everything is much cheaper to make, because it gets produced by human machines, which can create massive 5 star hotels every second. So David had his own helicoper and even a backup jetpack, if things were to go wrong.


David used his super fast helicopter to travel al the way to Alice's house, and when he arrived, he was intimidated by the sheer size of things. The thought of living in a house as big as his whole city scared him a bit, but also made him excited. He entered through the side of the door, and decided to land on the white table he saw in the living room. Then he called Alice, and confessed to her about their size difference. That's where we are now, Alice and David are discussing if and how they will make the relationship work.


"We don't have to live together like a normal couple, I mean, building a house for myself and putting it somewhere in your house just costs a few pennies! And it would be a heck of a lot cheaper with food and laundry and stuff. You gotta see the upsides of it!" David said. David was talking through the phone, while Alice was talking directly to David. "You're being way too accepting of this, how long have you known about our size difference? Did you know all along?" Alice asked. "No no, I only realized when you said you lived in a human town, and I didn't want to tell you about it and risk losing you, because I love you so much!" David said. This made Alice slightly less angry, but she still wasn't accepting this sudden change.


Initially, when Alice thought David was 180 cm, she was kind of disappointed, because she wanted to be taller than him so she could dominate him more. But she accepted that guys are just naturally taller, and that she could always wear high boots or something. But him being only 180 micrometers was on the entire opposite side of the spectrum, now she could dominate him by literally breathing, and blowing him away by the sheer wind force. She wasn't sure if she liked that. She could barely even see him when standing up, she had to put her head very close to the table to make out the tiny speck.


"I don't know David, I love you too, but, I don't know how this is gonna work. What if you get lost?"
"Don't worry Alice, nanos are much more resistant to damage than humans, especially with things like pressure or falling great distances. And besides, I always have a plan ready. For example, I have this bracelet, and it will display my location to you, and if I press a button on it, it will send a signal that I am in trouble! I just need you to install an app and enter in a code."


That made Alice feel a little more safe. David really thought this through, and he really did everything in his power to make this work. He was probably just as frustrated as she was when he found out about the size difference. Even though they couldn't really hug, or kiss, or things like that, there are still lots of other things they could do. It even made it much easier to dominate David, he wouldn't need to be tied up or pretending to be weaker. Alice made her decision.


"Okay David, let's try to make it work. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." This made David smile, but obviously Alice couldn't see that. Alice's yelling felt like an earthquake, it was really scary and intimidating, but it was also kind of hot, David thought.


"Don't worry Alice, I understand. Should we, like, kiss or something?" David asked with a hesistant tone. This made Alice smile, which David could obviously see. "I actually have a better idea, how about you swim in my spit." David wasn't sure how to respond to that, that was such a change of tone from her. But before he could think of a reply, she was hovering her tongue above him, letting saliva slowly connect at the tip, after which a drop fell on the table, directly on top of him.


They had been doing some roleplaying online before, her sitting on his face, spitting in his mouth, forcing him to lick her feet. But that was all just a bunch of text on a screen. This felt like a fever dream. He saw her face above him, with her mouth open and her tongue out, and he saw the saliva, that had a slight white tint, slowly collecting, after which it appeared to change sizes from a mere drop of saliva, to covering his entire field of view like a tsunami as it quickly fell towards him, after which it landed on him with a huge splash. This was awesome, he thought. His body had a strong build, he knew most nano girls could never truely dominate him. But the way this human girl dominated him, was unlike anything he could ever imagine. He was starting to swim to the top, the drop of spit was almost 10 times his hight, he had to swim for a while before he reached the top. The spit felt warm and slimy, and he felt safe, even though he was swimming in the deepest body of water he had ever encountered. This might even be better than dating a nano girl, david thought.


All alice could see was her drop of saliva on the table. But knowing that her boyfriend was swimming in it turned her on. She was completely changing his entire world, just by drooling on the table. She looked closely and saw a very tiny speck swimming.. oh no wait, that was just a particle of the food she ate earlier. She saw an even tinier speck, slowly swimming to the top. Meanwhile, she heard water sounds from her phone. David's phone was water tight, thankfully, and she could hear her spit going past it as David swam to the top. Then eventually she heard the sound of a splash, David reaching the top of her spit.


"How was the swim?" Alice asked in a teasing manner. David had to catch his breath, but he quickly answered "Amazing" as he lied on his back in the water to enjoy the view. "If I knew dating a human was so amazing, I would have never spend years trying to date nano girls!" Alice was smiling like an idiot the entire time, she could see the tiny speck float on her puddle, she felt so in control, she loved this. This might even be better than dating a human boy, Alice thought.    

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you thought, what would you want Alice and David to do next?