- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Fatal, mentions digestion and dispoal.

Katelyn nestled into a ball. Tears fell from her eyes as she whimpered. Above her, the pale enormity of a giant hand eclipsed the light as it came down into the box. Katelyn was the only one left. After two days of gut churning anxiety, it was now her turn to suffer, to die an undoubtedly humiliating death. She gritted her teeth as her skin was gently stroked. The air then left Katelyn's lungs. The fingers had suddenly pushed her naked body into the plastic flooring, poking and prodding with child-like curiosity. The draft coming from the room was skin burningly cold yet somehow the fingers were even colder, like glacial pillars of ice. The fondling went on for what felt like hours. Eventually, she became numb to it. 

 

"Pleasepleaseplease let this end," she thought, pleading in her head. Anything was better than this.

 

Katelyn stifled, choking back a gasp of shock when her torso was grabbed without warning. Suddenly, she was lifted up in a clenched handhold. She kept her eyes shut. The rush of wind and acceleration made her noxious and there was a pit of fear and disgust forming in her chest. Katelyn was only four inches tall; the world around her had grown distorted, out of place, as though perverted by hands working in devilry. 

 

It wasn't until Katelyn felt the faint waft of breath that she opened her eyes again. Before her was the same middle-aged woman that had shrunken her, smiling deviously. The giant woman was even more massive up close. The beautifully shaped face engulfed everything she saw. Hair as black and slick as crude oil flowed down her shoulders. Piercing emerald eyes studied her as though she were a precious jewel. 

 

The woman licked her cherry lips and then spoke: "Awww. I got a youngin' don't I? How old are you, girl?" She asked in a sweet southern draw. The accent was thick, seemingly exaggerated.

 

Katelyn knew there was nothing sweet about the woman. Two days she had been there and already she had seen innumerable others her size killed in the most grotesque sexual acts. Whole legions of men, women, old and young were now dead. Some had been squeezed between her plump breasts until the life left their bodies, others were mashed beneath her bareshoed feet like bugs and the smallest were crunched between her teeth until they were bone meal. The unlucky ones were those that had been swallowed whole into her slimy gullet.   

 

Katelyn stole a nervous glance down to the woman's stomach. She was wearing an exposed pink tanktop. Her flesh was firm with well defined muscle and smooth like wax to the touch. Katelyn had seen her swallow dozens of people. Sometimes, the outlines of their bodies could be seen against her skin, just below her boobs. It took hours for them to die in her stomach, and after that... Katelyn shook her head. She was glad she hadn't witnessed it. The last time she had eaten anyone was yesterday.    

 

She looked back up at the woman. "I'm-I'm Twe-Twenty," Katelyn whispered.

 

The woman grinned, "Twenty." She opened her mouth ever so slightly as if wanting a taste. 

 

Katelyn's body immediately shuddered in disgust. A cold chill ran down her back. 

 

"Anything but that," she whispered. Katelyn could think of nothing more degrading than being food for another woman. To be digested and made a part of her? It was unthinkable!

 

"Well," the woman continued after a moment of uncomfortable staring, "my name is Cass. Short for Cassady of course, haha... So you're twenty? Heck, you had your whole life ahead of you!"   

 

Cass opened her lips again but then closed them. "You're a little big, ain't you?"

 

Katelyn swallowed. "Big for what?" she nervously asked. Her heart pounded uncontrollably. Sweat formed on the ridge of her brow. It was now fight or flight but she could do neither. She barely held back tears as the massive eyes watched her like a cat watching a mouse. 

 

"Why, darlin' don't you know?" Cass leaned in until her face could be touched, "You're my belly snack for the day." She grinned hideously. Her enormous green eyes were a foot from Katelyn's face. She breathed in and, opening her mouth, shot out the tip of her tongue, furiously licking at the bottom of Katelyn's feet.

 

Katelyn desperately tried to wriggle out of the woman's iron like grip. She was paniced. Her eyes were wide and crazed like a cornered animal. Tears began to leak down her face. This was the end.

 

"Stop! Stop, please, stop! I can't, I wo-" Katelyn's whole face was submerged in the writhing mass of pink muscle that was Cassady's tongue. 

 

Katelyn swallowed for breath. Vomit tasting spit filled her lungs as she gulped. The whole tongue felt like a slimy sandpaper sheet rubbing against her body as she was pushed further into the stinking orifice.

 

"Hmm-mmm! Uregud." Cass spoke. She pushed into Katelyn's ass with one finger, shoving the girl deeper past her caked up lips.

 

Katelyn screamed as her face lifted from the tongue. In front of her were two humpbacked ridges: the butt of Cass's tongue. They quivered and shook. Arcs of saliva stretched from the salmon colored muscle to the roof of the mouth in thinning strings.

 

"She is going to chew me up, isn't she?" Katelyn thought. She had to! She was much too big to be swallowed whole.  

 

For a brief moment, the tongue dipped and Katelyn plunged into the back of Cass's throat. It was obsidian black and smelled like a dead thing. A blast of hot air blew into her face. She screamed again before being coughed up into a familiar palm. 

 

"Ack!" Cass coughed and gripped her neck. She snorted and spat out a phlegm of spit onto Katelyn.

 

"Sorry about that, dear. I got a little carried away, haha." Cass grinned and swallowed several times. "Hey! You taste pretty good! I might just have to savor you before gulping ya down."

 

"Gulp? But you're going to chew me, arent you?" 

 

Cass arched an eyebrow and laughed deep in her throat. "Oh, honey, I just finished lubing you up. You're going down now. Hey, don't look sad, it's not that bad." With her free hand, Cass reached around her body, grabbing her ass and squeezing. The implication of being disposed of was more than Katelyn could bear. 

 

"You see, I just lovvveeee the feeling of you tiny people going down my throat. Y'all always freak out and punch and kick my stomach, it's adorable!" Her face was smug as she spoke.

 

"What did I ever do to you!" Katelyn screamed. She couldn't help it. It was all so unfair and degrading and inhumane. She just wanted this nightmare to be over with. But, instead, she was stuck in this horror dream with no way out. 

 

"If it's any consolation, dear, it ain't your fault. I'm just hungry, is all. Now, I think it's time for you to get back in." Cass opened her mouth as wide as she could. She picked Katelyn up by one of her arms and dangled her like a limp doll in front of her upper lip, covered in thick strings of mucus.  

 

There wasn't no point in fighting it. Katelyn was going to die. She knew and accepted it. Soon, she would be broken down in a swampy pool of stomach acid, foul and noxious and dark. She would die alone, surrounded by pulsating flesh and murky soup. Probably sometime in the night, she would be absorbed into the woman's body. Nothing would remain of her but pulp.  

 

"Aw, you give up already? Don't worry dear, just for that, I'll swallow real slow for you." 

 

Katelyn was lowered feet first into the gullet. She winced as her toes touched muscle. It was like she was being dipped in slime. Slowly, her body plunged down below the cherry red lips until only her head stuck out. With a small gulp, Cass swallowed her legs up to the knees so she would fit.

 

Now was the grim part. Katelyn watched hopelessly as the lips closed, leaving almost no light to see. It instantly became unbearably humid like a sauna. She could feel the tongue tasting her bare skin, the tastebuds leeching off any flavor she had. Like a piece of hard candy, she was sucked on and rolled around. Globs of saliva caked into her hair. Her whole body was immersed in a pool of drool. Every inch of her body was being violated.

 

Eventually, Katelyn began to slowly sink into the back of Cass's mouth. The woman was slowly sucking her in as she swallowed the built-up spit. 

 

Soon, the lips opened again. The room light burned Katelyn's eyes and she had to look away. Katelyn looked hesitantly back. Where her hips had been, now only the hump-backed tongue remained with her slowly shrinking torso sucking through the middle. Cass's uvula rested on her back like a sack of wet rags. 

 

Katelyn could feel her feet tickle against the esophagus. All it would take is one gulp, and she would be gone. Just another piece of food. She sighed out. At least she wouldn't be cold anymore. 

 

The light slowly began to fade as she descended all the way down. Finally, only her head could be seen sticking out from the middle of the tongue.  This was it. The lips closed. Cass moaned and bucked the back of her tongue up, swallowing Katelyn.  

 

---

 

The woman's stomach was its own beast. It growled and popped and churned Katelyn's body. She was in an ever moving sea of burning secretions. 

 

Somewhere above, Cass's heartbeat could be heard. It was soothing in a way.

 

Every now and then, bits of food would pour on her head. But she didn't mind. Soon, Katelyn would be gone, absorbed into Cass. Made apart of her. She closed her eyes, trying not to think about the fate of her remains. She chuckled. Maybe she would become the fat on her boobs or ass.

 

---

 

Cass rubbed her tight abdomen. She could feel the poor girl churning inside her. The indation of her body made a small hump on her stomach, proof that there was anything inside her at all.

 

Cass bit her lip. Soon the girl would be digested, and soon, she would shit out whatever remained of her. Just as she had done hundreds of times before.

 

Feeling a rumble in her lower body, Cass grinned. It was time to let the others she had swallowed out. She stood up and went to the bathroom, sure that the girl would hear every plop and grunt.        

Chapter End Notes:

Rushed the end. If its crap (heh) then its crap. Got tired of writing, gotta go to bed.