- Text Size +

After a long day of seeing to the affairs of her kingdom, there was nothing Princess Daisy liked better than to hole herself up in her royal chambers to strip down, lazily taking off each article of clothing until she was left bare naked, feeling her stress go down with each article thus disposed of.

Having undressed herself, she waltzed over to her mirror, where she admired her well-toned and -tanned body. Every part of her, from her delicate feet to her pristine hair, she knew to be the most beautiful in the world—or in her kingdom, at least. Though few people felt comfortable with outright staring at their princess, fewer still could resist a glance or two at her sumptuous curves, her weighty breasts, and her rounded buttocks, whenever she went out in anything more revealing than her royal dress.

Those looks brought her pride, and for their sake she was always eager to assist her fellow-princess Peach in organizing all sorts of outdoors events where she could ditch her dress and don a more sporty attire.

While inspecting herself, she ran her hands over her body, her fingers tracing every contour of her breasts, her belly, her hips and more, thrilled at the knowledge that none save her fully knew the perfection of her body. Well, with there were exception... but they hardly counted when she couldn't even think of them as a person anymore.

Remembering her little pet got her all excited for what fun she would have with him tonight, and she considered for a moment bringing him out now, but decided against it. Let him stew in his fears for a bit—their playtime would be all the more delicious for it.

Once she finished exploring her own body, Daisy sat at the edge of her bed and hooked a big toe into one of her orange heels. She kicked her foot up, the shoe now dangling from it, and saw a tiny, inch-long figure that looked much like a worm or caterpillar roll down along the insole, hitting the back of her shoe. Stretching and curling her fine toes, she rocked the heel back and forth, until the little “worm” fell from it, landing inaudibly on her rug.

“There you are, my little pet,” she said, setting her shoe aside and resting her feet on the floor, besides the little squirming thing whose face staring up at hers in dread and exhaustion. His human face, for that's what he was; a human shrunken to a mere inch and wrapped up in a piece of string so he could do nothing but flail around like a sad little worm.

Sebastian, as he was called, had been a member of her court until she discovered him plotting to undermine her rule, for which she sentenced him to spending a lifetime as her shrunken toy. That had been a month ago, and while he'd remained defiant at first, already his will was being broken as he came to understand the hopelessness of his situation.

Seeing his pained expression pleased her, and she gave him a mocking smile in return. “Another hot day at the court. I hope it wasn't too sweaty for you in my shoes,” she said, nudging him with a big toe that dwarfed him both in length and girth. “Oh, but you're sopping wet! Well, that's nothing we can't wring out of you. Come here, now.”She gripped him between a pair of her toes, her pliant skin easily encompassing his whole being. Lifting him up a bit, she squeezed her toes together, rubbing them against each other vigorously until she squeezed out a couple of droplets of sweat, which fell glistening to the floor. That done, she nabbed him between a pair of fingers and brought him to her face. He still felt damp, but not as soaked as he had been before.

She blew on him until she felt that he was all dried up, at which point he was visibly shivering inside his wrappings. Then she thew him up into the air, catching him as he fell before throwing him again and again. Each time he let out a squeaky little yell, which she thought the most amusing sound in the world.

It was such a simple thing, and yet so amusing to see how terrifying it was for him. Despite being the princess, at no time had she ever felt more powerful than she did when she was playing with this little pest. Here her will was absolute, and he was utterly powerless to resist her, no matter what she decided to do with him.

She must have thrown and caught him well over a hundred times before she started to grow tired of it. Afterwards, she pinched the string that bound him up and began delicately undoing the knot which held it in place. Then, after undoing one layer of the wrapping, she tied it again, so that he now dangled from the end of the string, the other end of which was held by her fingers. With but a slight motion of her hand she started swinging him side to side, back and forth, hearing the mounting fear in his voice as he got to be swung with yet greater speed, until she took to spinning him around and around.

When she let him come to a stop, his face expressed such nausea that she suspected he would have thrown up, had there been anything in his stomach for him to vomit.

In his shaky voice, all hoarse from his screaming, he begged for her to relent, a begging which pleased her, as did every sign of his suffering and submission before her. Of course, she wouldn't show him any mercy; the treasonous dog deserved worse still.

Holding her arm out, she let him fall to the floor, where he lay staring up at her with horrified look. “No, please. Anything but that!” he yelled at her. So he already knew what was coming, did he? Good; let his dread gnaw at him so his mind couldn't find a moment of peace.

Daisy stood and lifted her foot over him, letting it linger there for a time, savoring the fear she knew he would be feeling now. Were those pleads for mercy she heard from him? What a sonorous melody they made, one sweeter than the works of any composer yet born. She could listen to him begging for hours, and had many times before. But silence could be just as delightful as any sound, as when she silenced him by bringing her heel down on him, smothering him under her flawless sole.

However much of her weight came to bear down on him, weight that would have crushed any real worm, Sebastian remained intact. Unharmed, but not without pain. Such was the action of the spell cast on him that its victim could survive just about anything while experiencing the full pain they would normally have experienced. If she chose to bury him alive, he would be suffocating continuously until the end of his natural lifespan. Not that she would do something like that and waste a perfectly good toy.

She kept her foot on him for a good long while, enjoying the pitiful attempts he made at breaking free from her, as if he didn't already know that his was a hopeless situation, until his movement had stopped altogether. Curious, she lifted back her foot to peer down at her toy, but when she did so he wasn't there. A piece of string hung from her foot, however, and turning it around she saw that he was stuck to her heel.

She laughed at him, and tugged on the string to peel him off before holding him between her fingers again, contemplating what she should do with him now. “Princess?” she heard his weak voice coming from between her fingers, perhaps the most pitiful noise she had ever heard. “Princess, please, I beg you; have mercy on me! I'll do anything to have this torment end sooner. Anything at all!”“Mercy? Hmm... I suppose I could stand to shorten your sentence from life to just five years, so long as your punishment becomes all the harder for it.”

“What will be the new punishment?”

“You'll have to find out on your own. So? What's your decision?”

“I... I'll take it, whatever it is! Please, as long as I can eventually live a normal life, I'll take whatever you do to me!”

“Hmm... Alright then. First, let's get you free of those bindings,” Daisy said, undoing the knot and completely unwrapping the string from around him. After that, she carried him with her to her dresser, where she had left her brooch. This she took in hand and immediately a blue glow started emitting from its rounded stone. With Sebastian on the palm of her hand, she focused on him for a second and soon his body dwindled away even further, almost down to nothing. When the glow subsided, he was so small that she struggled to see him at all, even squinting at him from up close. He was nearly microscopic now, so small that her body had to be an entire world to him now, a fact that she took in with glee.

“Your punishment is this: To spend five years living as a speck of dust on my glorious body.” She laughed. “You know, it's funny. Most men would kill to be as intimate with my body as you're going to be from now on. Only it's not much of a body to you, is it? It's probably more of a continent to you. Oh, and don't worry about falling off. My spell makes it so you'll be drawn to my body no matter where you are, as if it had a gravitational pull. Even if you want to, you won't be able to get away from me, no matter how hard you try. You'll eat, sleep, and bathe on me for all five years.

“Until then, this is good-bye. It's been fun playing with you, but I can't be bothered to still care about you now that you're a speck of dust. I can't even be mad at you for what you did anymore. I only hope you'll learn your lesson by then. See you,” she said, giving him one last wave before lying back on her bed.

A lenient punishment? Maybe at first glance, but she knew the psychological pain of it would surpass anything she could do in all her playtime with him. Five years of being completely ignored by the rest of the world, living on the woman whose power he had tried to usurp and who he probably hated more than anyone else in the world, and even then the relationship would be completely one-sided, with her being as an entire world to him while he was nothing to her. Once he acknowledge his insignificance, he would be broken.

By the time his punishment was done, he would be unable to look at her without absolute submission even after being grown back. And that's assuming he still wanted to be grown back by then; the last person she'd done this to had preferred to live forever on her divine skin. Maybe the two of them would eventually meet and keep each other company. She doubted it, though; her body was a big place, and the two might well wander around on it for years without catching sight of each other.