- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commissioned by TheDARGX on GiantessWorld

-----

Logan was awoken by what seemed like a huge earthquake going on. Even so, he didn't seem to be in any hurry to get up, slowly rubbing his eyes as the rumbling continued around him. When he finally did open his eyes, though, he let out a scream as he was met with the sight of a huge foot coming right for him. He curled up tight to protect himself, which actually did help him as when the foot came down he ended up between two of its toes, there being just enough space between them for him to avoid being crushed under them.

Shaken, he slowly opened his eyes again to see the enormous foot around him. Its toes were like five stories tall compared to him. Next to them, he was nothing but a tiny little ant. Looking up, he saw the body to which these toes belonged. Tanned legs stretched thousands of feet into the sky, leading to a waist that was wearing short denim shorts and above that a blouse with some modest breasts. So these were a girl's toes he was caught under. Great, he thought; as if this couldn't get any more humiliating.

At first he couldn't tell who the girl was as her boobs were clocking his view of her face, but after a while he saw her lean over and saw that it was Zoey Brooks. He was a bug between the toes of Zoey Brooks. Around him, her toes gave a wiggle, rising and falling back to the floor with explosive impacts what would surely have blown him away had he been standing, then Zoey stood up and stepped away, leaving him all alone on the floor.

So, Logan was a tiny bug on the floor of Zoey's dorm room. Well, it could be worse, he thought. He could have been shrunken down with an ugly girl. But why was he shrunken down at all? What had caused him to shrink? He didn't have the slightest clue of how it might have happened; maybe Quinn had been doing some weird experiment? Whatever the case, he supposed it didn't matter. He wasn't the sort to think too deeply about things. As far as he was concerned, all that mattered was that he was shrunken down and that he needed to get some help before Zoey or someone else stepped on him and crushed him like a bug.

Looking around, it seemed like such a futile endeavor. At his size it would take him a good chunk of an hour to walk the same distance that Zoey covered with a single step, and since she could walk away at any moment, or accidentally crush him with just a slight shift of her foot, it seemed like there was no way he could ever manage it. Still, there was no point in just standing around doing nothing. He had to try it, at least.

For now he just watched Zoey walk around her room, looking like she was getting ready for something, though he couldn't make out what it was all for. He figured he'd have to wait for her to stop walking around before he could try getting her attention, so he watched impatiently, growing more frustrated by the second as she just wouldn't stop moving around.

He noticed that she had gathered up her basketball uniform and was starting to undress, and he watched intently as she did so, forgetting all about his frustration. It was good to be able to look on the bright side of things, after all, and being able to peek in on Zoey changing without her knowing was a very bright side indeed.

Once she had her shorts and jersey on, Zoey grabbed her socks and was about to put them on when one of them slipped out of her hand and fell on the floor—right on top of where Logan was standing. She shrugged and started out by putting on the other sock while Logan, trapped under the folds of fabric of Zoey's sock, jumped onto the fabric and held on tight, thinking that this might be the opportunity he was looking for. He would hold on to Zoey's sock until he got a chance to climb her body and get her attention somehow, that way he wouldn't be left behind on the floor all day and could instead stay on her.

He crawled a bit into the fabric and got himself entangled with the threads so that he wouldn't be thrown loose, then waited for her to put this sock on. When she did, however, he discovered that he was on that part of her sock which was located right on the ball of her foot. All of a sudden his bright idea was looking a good deal less bright than he'd thought it, especially when Zoey lowered her foot to the ground and he found all her weight resting on top of him. Even worse, when she started walking it felt like he was being flung through the air at thousands of feet per second—a ride more intense than any roller coaster he had ever been on.

Zoey's sock was soft enough that he wasn't crushed under her foot—it must have been brand new to judge by how clean the fabric was—but it was still an awful and painful experience. Eventually she grabbed her shoes and stepped into them, thrusting him into the complete darkness of her shoe, mashing him mercilessly against her insole, after which she left to go train with the rest of the team.

Almost from the moment he was left in Zoey's shoe, the environment around Logan started getting more and more unbearable. It was a hot day outside, so when Zoey started walking, her shoes started getting hotter as they met with the hot cement. The heat was bad enough, but then her feet started sweating, far more than Logan had ever thought a girl could possibly sweat. By the time she arrived at the basketball court to train, he could already feel her sweat soaking into the fabric of her sock. Soon his whole body was covered in a sheet of sweat that was only partly his own.

But if he thought that was bad, he was in for much worse yet. Zoey's walking had been pretty tame until then, and he had almost gotten used to it, but once she started her basketball practice, running and jumping around, everything went to hell. Her foot started falling on him with even more force than it had until then, and he was being swung around much harder, too. He spent a good chunk of his time in her shoe screaming in sheer terror from everything that he was going through. And, sweaty as her shoe was getting, that meant her sweat was always seeping into his mouth, so that all the while he also had to deal with the taste of her foot sweat.

As if that weren't enough, he was also having to deal with a new factor, that being the smell of Zoey's foot. It had been mostly odorless when she'd first put on her socks, but now it was starting to reek, with an awful cheesy smell that made him gag. Half an hour into the training session he was cursing the moment he came up with his brilliant idea to climb onto Zoey's sock. By the time training was over after almost two hours, he was so spent from the experience that he felt like he was about to have a  heart attack. He was barely conscious, and had even passed out a couple times when Zoey had stepped on him particularly hard. He was so tense and exhausted that he didn't even notice that Zoey's practice had already ended until she took off her shoes and he saw that she was back in her room.

Tired from her practice, Zoey lay in bed without taking off her uniform and kicked her feet up, leaving her sweaty socks on for now. She pulled out a book that she'd gotten recently and started reading it, getting lost in its pages while she relaxed. Logan saw that this would be a good opportunity for him to try to get to her, but he was still very tense and shaky from the experience of being in her shoe. He took some time to let himself calm down, something that was made more difficult by the fact that Zoey kept rocking her foot back and forth at first, but eventually she calmed down and so did he.

He figured he'd have to get around to the front part of  her foot and then cross her titanic body until he made it to her ear, from where he could try to get her attention. He started on his quest by getting himself untangled from the threads of her sock and then climbing it until he reached the peak of her toes. From there, he carefully climbed back down until he made it to her ankle, which finally gave him a surface he could stand on again.

Looking out from there, he saw that he still had a great deal of sock left to cover before he would be walking on her skin. Her face had to be almost a mile away. All in all, the trip would probably take him something like 20 minutes if he walked—less if he ran, but he was too exhausted for that right now. Considering he had no idea how long she would remain lying down, he figured he'd better get his move on and started walking, hoping she wouldn't suddenly move and make him fall off her body.

The walk across her socks was easy enough, despite the sponginess of the ground, but then he made it to her smooth leg and he was able to make even better progress, walking until he reached her knee. From there he had a better vantage point over the rest of Zoey's body. It looked like she was getting really into that book she was reading, which, judging by the cover, was some sort of romance novel for chicks. He'd never been so glad for the existence of those book as he was right then. Hopefully she'd remain immersed in it until he made it to her face. Only question was whether she'd be so focused on it that she wouldn't hear him calling for her. But that was a problem for later; right then he had a trip to finish.

He had made good progress across her thigh when all of a sudden he saw her huge hand come closer, fingers outstretched and threatening to bowl him over. Her fingertips came down around him, the pal of her hand being a huge ceiling above his head. As her fingers fell on her thigh, pressing into it, her skin shifted enough to throw him off balance and send him falling onto her body. Then she started digging her fingers through her flesh, scratching a little itch that had been bothering her for a while now.

Terrified, Logan hugged himself against her skin, hoping that her fingers wouldn't mash him into paste against her thigh. Her skin was constantly shifting as she scratched herself, wobbling this way and that, undulating at the stroking of her fingers. Eventually, though, she just set left her hand resting on her thigh, with Logan finding himself in a huge valley between two of her fingers. He remained cowering between them until Zoey brought her hand back up to turn a page on the book she was reading.

Once he was sure that her hand wasn't going to be coming back just yet, Logan carefully stood back up and resumed his journey over her body. He soon made it to the bottom hem of her shorts, where he climbed up on the fabric and started walking across them. While he was on them, Zoey reached down again, this time to adjust her shorts, which she felt were riding up her butt a bit. She pushed her hips a bit off the ground, making Logan lose his balance and roll a bit down her crotch before he managed to catch ahold of the fabric of her shorts and hang on while she adjusted them. When she finished and lowered herself to the bed again, Logan hurriedly climbed back up her shorts until he was standing on her body again. From there he kept walking until he got off her shorts and onto her jersey.

He crossed her belly until he made it to a place place where the ground felt very unstable. Whenever he walked it moved a bit, and it felt as though it were sinking further down. He wondered what was going on until he figured that he must have been walking on the piece of fabric that covered Zoey's bellybutton, so that there was no solid skin underneath to keep the fabric stable. At this size, her navel was probably big enough that he could practically live in it. He didn't like thinking about that, though, so he hastened his pace until he found more solid ground again.

A few more minutes of walking and came to the base of her breasts, and set out walking throuhg the space between them. At his size they were freaking huge, like a couple of hills that he would have struggled to climb. It occurred to him that climbing them might even be fun, but he didn't have time for that right then; he had to keep going. So he want past her boobs and then stood looking up at her chin. There was no way he could climb all the way up to her face from her chest; he had to find another way up.

Logan saw a lock of Zoey's hair lying somewhere nearby and though it looked like the perfect means to get up onto her face. He went over to it and started climbing it like a bunch of ropes, slowly pulling himself closer to his destination. He was so close now he could almost taste his success.

Just then, however, Zoey finished reading her book and put it aside, then after a stretch she sat up and got out of bed. Logan could only avoid falling off because he had held on tight as soon as he noticed her moving around. Now as Zoey walked around, he clung to her hair for dear life.

Zoey took off her basketball uniform and changed into some normal clothes, then headed out to grab some lunch. It was a long walk to the food court, during which time Logan clung to her hair, screaming and calling to her for help, but even from this close to her ear she couldn't hear him. He kept screaming until she sat down with her food tray to eat. She had already chowed down on a few spoonfuls when all of a sudden she brushed her hand over her hair, sending Logan flying off. He thought he would die for a moment, but after flying through the air for a second, he landed in a big mushy pile of something. He tasted the strange substance and found that it was applesauce.

He tried moving to get out of the applesauce, but it proved too thick and heavy for his puny shrunken body to get out of it. Lying helplessly in her food tray, Logan could do nothing but look up at Zoey as she brought her spoon down into the food tray, fearing each time that this would be the time when she scooped him up and ate him. It would be a few minutes before he was finally scooped up, however. He saw Zoey looking almost right at him and saw the huge spoon, which could have held an entire swimming pool, come right for him, slicing through the thick sauce around him and sliding right under him before lifting him through the air towards Zoey's awaiting mouth. Walls of white enamel parted to show the vast chasm that was her mouth, in which her tongue awaited hungrily for the entrance of food.

As her lips closed around the spoon and he was deposited inside along with all the applesauce, Zoey's mammoth tongue began sloshing him and it around her mouth, with him being completely at her mercy. His whole body was submerged in applesauce, and when he opened his mouth to scream, it was only filled with a mix of applesauce and Zoey's saliva, which he was forced to swallow.

After a while, however, he felt himself up against something hard and stopped moving so much. In the total darkness he couldn't make out what had happened, but it turned out that he had gotten stuck in the crevice between two of Zoey's teeth, so that even when she swallowed, he remained in place.

The good news was he wasn't swallowed, but the bad news was that he would still be stuck in her mouth while she kept eating, bringing yet more food into her mouth which, after being all chewed up, would often pass over where he was before being swallowed up. In the end he was covered with little bits of food all mixed up with each other and with Zoey's spit.

Once Zoe was finished with her lunch, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she opened her mouth to look at her teeth, Logan was able to look out and try to see where he was, only to find that he was so small he couldn't even distinguish himself from all the other pieces of food between her teeth. That he himself was still covered in bits of food certainly didn't help.

He then saw her toothbrush slide into view, to then come into her mouth and begin brushing against her teeth. His surroundings were then flooded with the toothpaste's white bubbly foam, completely surrounding him and obstructing his vision, filling his mouth with its minty taste.

Many times he felt the brush's bristles pass over him, yet when Zoey leaned over to spit the paste out, he was still stuck between her feet. After she'd thoroughly rinsed her mouth, she looked in disgust  at that one bit of food that was still between her teeth. Annoyed, she grabbed toothpick and used it to dig the offending piece of food out from between her teeth, never once suspecting that it was actually her friend Logan.

She slid him out from between her teeth with the toothpick, and he fell onto her tongue, where she didn't notice him as he was too small to feel. Then, satisfied that her teeth were all clean, Zoey went back to her room, sitting at her desk to work on some homework. While she sat, Logan slowly began walking over her mouth, wading through pools of her saliva, until he started to get a good sense of where he was inside it. Then he started making his way towards her lips, climbing over her teeth and then jumping across to her lower lip. From there he slowly crawled out between her lips until he had finally made it back out.

Being all covered in spit, he sat on her lower lip for a while to let himself dry off, then he started thinking about how to get to her ear. He saw that a single hair was hanging in front of her mouth and carefully made his way to it before jumping on it and starting to climb it. After a few minutes of exhausting climbing, he was finally right at her ear. He jumped onto her earlobe, and from there he was able to climb up into her ear hole.

He walked carefully through the large tunnel, careful to keep his balance amid the slight movements of Zoey's head. Then when she suddenly turned her head a bit faster, he was sent tumbling through her inner ear, until he landed right in a piece of earwax. The whole lower half of his body was firmly stuck in the disgusting substance, and he couldn't get it out. “Yuck! That's so gross!” he said aloud.

Hearing what sounded almost like a tiny, high-pitched buzzing coming from inside her heat, Zoey reached up and stuck her finger inside, digging around for whatever was making that noise. When he saw her finger appear at her ear's opening, Logan screamed, “Zoey, Wait! It's me, Logan! I'm inside your ear! Please don't crush me!”It was too later for that, however, as he and the piece of earwax he was on had already been scooped up under her fingernail and were being brought outside. They were brought under her gaze to be inspected and met with a look of disgust from her. She was just about to flick it away when she noticed that there was something moving on the earwax. Thinking that was weird, she took a closer look at it and was shocked to discover that there was a tiny, ant-sized person on the earwax. “Logan?” she said as she pulled him out of the earwax. “What are you doing in my ear?”Logan tried to explain how he'd just found himself shrunk down in her room for no reason, but she couldn't hear him at all. “I guess it doesn't matter,” she shrugged. “This is just the opportunity I've been waiting for. With you at this size, I can punish you for all the times you've been a jerk to everybody.” A fiendish smile crept over her face, one which told Logan he was going to regret ever having come to her for help.

“As much as I'd like to play with you right now though, I really do have to finish this homework. In the meantime...” she stood up and walked over to the place where she had all her shoes lined up, crouching down next to them. “I want you to clean all my shoes and flip-flops,” she said as she dropped him inside one of her shoes. “I'll check in on you from time to time and I'll come pick you up once I'm done with my homework. You better have them all cleaned by then, otherwise I'll have to punish you for it, got it?” Looking up at her trough the shoe's opening, Logan gulped and nodded his head. “Good. See you then,” she said, standing up and going back to her desk.

Logan turned and saw the whole insole of her shoe stretching out before him in the dim light that was making it in. She might as well have asked him to clean up a whole football field. And he still had three more shoes and two flip-flops to clean up once he was done with this one! How the hell was he ever going to finish all of them? There was no way; it would probably take him a whole day, and there was no way she'd give him that much time. She had to be joking, he thought to himself; there was no way she seriously expected him to clean all of them. Her face hadn't looked like she was joking at all, though. Maybe she wanted him to fail so she'd have an excuse to punish him.

Either way, he had to at least try. Maybe if she saw he was working hard at it, she would choose to spare him.

And, actually, now that he thought about it, there was no chance that Zoey would be able to tell just how good a job he did at cleaning these things. These shoes she wore wouldn't let her get a good look inside. He could just put all the dirt and junk at the very tip of her shoes, where it would be impossible for her to see it, then put a bit more effort into cleaning her sandals since she would actually be able to see how clean they were. That way he would only have to work on what was absolutely necessary.

He started his little task by gathering whatever pieces of lint or dirt he thought would be the most visible and rolling them to the front of the shoe one at a time across the insole. He was quite frustrated to note that some of the pieces of lint that he was rolling across were at least as thick as he was tall, but they were relatively light so he managed to get them across just fine.

It took him around half an hour to finish just one of the shoes and climb into the next one. By then he was already very tired, not only from his work but from everything he'd had to do so far this day and all his terrible experiences. He finished the second shoe in about half an hour more and he had just gotten into the third one when he heard Zoey get up and groan as if she was stretching. He couldn't see her from where he was, but he could hear her and feel her walking around, her footsteps causing the floor to vibrate beneath him. Had she finished already, he wondered. If so then he never really had a chance of cleaning up all her shoes and sandals like she'd asked him.

After a while he was able to see her body through the shoe's opening. She seemed to just be walking around and stretching, as though preparing for having to spend even more time on the homework. That was good; it meant he still had time.

Zoey then went over to her shoes and leaned down over them, peering down at them. Logan saw her eyes glance over the shoe where she had first left him, then look at the second, one, and then at the one he was in, locking in on him. “Oh, there you are,” she said, reaching down into the shoe and poking at him with a finger that flattened him against the insole. “So you're finished with the first two shoes, huh? I'll have to check and make sure that you actually did a good job on them. I'll do that later, though. In the meantime, I'm going to make a trip to the bathroom and guess what? I'm going to have to put on one of those shoes to go there. And you just happen to be in the ones I was planning on taking with me, so I guess that means you'll be spending a bit of quality time with my foot,” she said with a giggle, finally letting go of him and letting him stand up.

Logan looked up at her, wondering if she was joking. Then he felt the ground move as Zoey lifted the shoe up along with him, bringing it up to her face. She slowly tilted it this way and that, causing him to fall over and roll down the slope of her insole, back and forth like a tiny little pebble stuck in her shoe. She chuckled at him, enjoying the fact that she could so easily have her way with him. Then when she got tired of it, she tilted her foot so that he rolled all the way down to the tip and then stuck her foot in, her socked toes sliding right up to where he lay but not quite managing to touch him. Then she set her foot on the ground and put on her second shoe. Once she had both shoes on, she went right for the girls' restroom.

Logan braced himself for having to spend time in her shoes with her huge foot again. The experience was an awful lot like the last time, except that this time around he wasn't tied down to her sock, meaning he was free to be thrown all over her shoe, going from front to back and back again with every few steps she took, sometimes ending up under her foot, other times just rolling around on the edges.

When she finally got to the bathroom and sat down to do what she had to, Logan was right under her heel, being crushed with a great deal of her weight, so much so that he couldn't hear anything at all of what was going on outside. Zoey did that on purpose, as she didn't want someone like him being able to listen in on her using the toilet. Then, once she was done, she washed her hands and went back to her desk to continue her homework, kicking off her shoes and leaving them where they'd been before. “You still in there?” she asked as she grabbed the one Logan was on, lifting it and tipping it over until he rolled back down to the heel.

“You'd better hurry up and get everything clean, now,” she said to Logan. “I'm almost halfway done with this. Remember they all have to be clean by the time I'm done here.”

Breathing heavily, Logan carefully picked himself up and, feeling sore all over, sighed and picked himself, then went and got to working on cleaning Zoey's shoe.

After another hour or so, he was feeling really thirsty and hungry, but without any way to ask Zoey for food or water, he had no choice but to keep working. By then he had finished the other two shoes and had moved on to the first sandal. Cleaning this was much easier since he could always just roll the dirt off what happened to be the nearest edge, leaving the insole totally clean. He finished the first flip-flop and the second one, then when he was done, he sat down with his back against the front end of the thong and and tried to catch his breath while he waited for Zoey to finish.

Thankfully that wouldn't last long. In less than ten minutes she pushed her chair back and stretched before getting up. “Finally done with that!” she said. “Now it's time to see how good a job you did.”

She stood and went over to her shoes. Seeing Logan sitting on her sandal, she slipped it on, letting her toes come to rest to either side of him. She moved her foot around a bit to see if it really was clean. “Hmm. I guess you did a decent job with the sandals at least. But what about my shoes?”As she checked out her shoes, Logan was stuck between her toes, unable to move with their weight holding him down to either side. While she was inspecting the shoes, she idly wiggled her toes around, rubbing them against him, rolling him between them. “A-ha!” she exclaimed after a while as she tipped the shoes over and saw the dirt come spilling out. “You thought you could pull a fast one on me, did you? These shoes aren't clean at all! Well, what do you have to say for yourself?” she asked, plucking him up from between her toes and holding him up to her ear.

“Look, Zoey, I really don't know how that dirt got to be in your shoes. Honest! I cleaned everything up perfectly; you should have seen it before it got dirty again.”

“I don't believe you, and I'm going to have to punish you since you didn't do what I ordered.”

“Look, can you at least let me have some food and water first? I'm starving down here.”

“Food and water? What an excellent idea! For your punishment, you'll have to drink the sweat from my feet and eat the dirt on them.”

“What!? That's disgusting! There's no way I'm eating that!”

“Oh? But I thought you said you were dying for some food and water, and this is the only thing you're getting, so you'd better suck it up,” she said. She sat on the bed and turned her feet so their soles were facing up, then she set Logan down on top of one of her toes. “Go on, get to eating. Have your fill of my toe jam and foot sweat. If you don't eat it willingly, I'll keep you down there until you have no choice but to do it or die of thirst,” she said, scrunching her toes around him.

“Okay, okay! I'll do it! Just stop doing this!” Logan said. Once Zoey stopped crushing him between her toes, he crawled over to the space between two of her toes, where spotted a bit of toe jam. He leaned over and brought his face closer to it. He sniffed it and almost gagged when he did; it smelled awful, and it didn't look like it would taste any better. He considered if he really wanted to eat this thing, but his belly burned with hunger as he hadn't eaten anything at all this day, and finally, grimacing, he grabbed a handful and brought it up to his mouth. He gave it a lick at first to see if it was as bad as it smelled, and it was even worse. He shuddered at the taste, then held his nose and shove it all into his mouth at a time, gulping it down as fast as possible so he wouldn't have to taste it any longer It settled in his stomach like a lump of sand and he sat still, holding his stomach while his body tried to decide whether to keep the toe jam there or hurl it back up. Eventually his stomach settled down and he was able to move around a bit.

Logan then spotted a bit of sweat gathered between two of Zoey's toes, He crawled over to them, her toes twitching slightly in response to him moving over their surface, then he leaned over the drop of sweat and drank it up. It didn't taste good, but it was at least way better than the toe jam and managed to wash out its awful taste a bit.

“There, that wasn't so bad now, was it?” Zoey asked as he lay down to digest this “meal”. “Well? Don't you have anything to say? No thanks or anything? You know I let you eat all that for free, don't you? It's all thanks to me. Now, why don't you show me a little appreciation unless you want to spend the rest of the day in my shoes with my feet?”“Thank you for the meal,” Logan said to her. “It was really good.” Of course it was a lie, but spending even more time in her shoe was just about the last thing Logan wanted right then, or at any other time for that matter. “I think I'm a little full now, so if I you could put me somewhere I can lie down for a while that would be great.”“Go lie down? What, after such a terrible show of thanks? No way. You haven't even thanked me for everything else I've done for you, like not crushing you like the bug you are or putting up with you for years. In fact, it doesn't seem like you understand your new position next to me at all. See ,I figure that at this size, I'm not just your friend anymore. In fact, I'm probably more like a goddess to you than anything else. Doesn't that sound great? 'Goddess'. How does that sound to you? As long as you're this small, I'll be your goddess. I'll provide you with everything you need, but only as long as I feel like it. And if I'm your goddess, that means you have to be my little worshipper. Sounds like a very fitting role for you, now that I think about it.

“So, since you're going to be my little worshipper from now on, why don't you get started on worshipping me? You can start with the place you're on now; that's right, I want you to worship my sole,” Zoey said, scrunching her foot and making Logan fall down as  a show of her power over him.

Trembling, Logan knelt on top of Zoey's sole and made as if he was worshipping it, hoping that that would be enough to satisfy her.

“That's a good start,” she said. “Not, why don't you go ahead and rub my soles while you're worshipping me. Oh, and I don't just want to see you rubbing then; I'd better see you licking and kissing them too,” she said, once more scrunching her sole. Logan then started crawling around on her foot, doing exactly what she'd just asked him to do. He licked her dirty soles and kissed them so he wouldn't earn Zoey's ire. “There now, doesn't it feel right for you to be at my feet worshipping me? You know, I'm starting to think that this was your whole life purpose all along; to be a bug at my feet, completely at my mercy, so I could teach you how to behave properly since you've done such a bad job of it all by yourself,” she said as she was getting more and more into this whole being worshipped thing.

“That's right, lick me. Lick me harder, you little wimp. I want to really feel your puny tongue on my foot” she said, pressing a fingertip against his back, pressing him into her sole. She felt him squirming under her finger, trying to escape it, and reveled in the feeling of him being powerless to resist so much as a single one of her fingers. “I'm sorry, I thought I asked you to lick my foot, not to try to escape, so why aren't you licking my foot?” she asked, pressing down on him even harder. Logan finally stopped squirming then and began vigorously licking Zoey's sole. With all his efforts she was just barely able to feel his tiny little tongue against her skin, and she laughed as she saw how pathetic he was that she was so effortlessly able to reduce him to this. She scrunched and stretched her sole, enjoying how easily even the simplest of her motions was able to toy with him.

She spent some time torturing Logan like this, having some fun at his expense, keeping him under her finger and rubbing his puny little body all over her sole. “Boy, I bet Quinn would love to see you like this! I'm sure she'd have a lot of fun with you,” she said after a bit. “In fact, why don't I take you over to her right now?” That sent a pang of fear through Logan; the last thing he wanted was for Quinn to see him at this size, but it seemed that's exactly what would happen.

She pushed Logan down between two of her toes and then slipped on her flip-flops before walking out of her room towards Quinn's.

However, as she was approaching her friend's room she started feeling a bit queasy. Then, right after she got to the door and knocked on it, calling Quinn's name, she got really woozy and passed out for a bit. When she came to again, mere seconds later, she found herself at the same size as Logan, who was squirming under her, finally managing to push her off of him. It wasn't that Logan had grown back, though; she'd shrunk down to his size.

“What's going on? Why did I shrink?” she asked in a panic as she understood her situation.

“Why are you asking me? I don't understand anything about what's going on,” Logan said a bit harshly.

Zoey was about to reply when the both of them felt the floor shaking beneath them. “Zoey? Is that you?” came Quinn's voice from the other side of the door, sounding a bit nasally. The door swung open, creating a gust of wind that made them roll towards it. When they came to a stop,t hey were right before one of Quinn's sandaled feet. They looked up and saw her enormous body rising like a skyscraper above them. “Hello? Zoey?” she asked as she looked around the hallway, seeing no sign of her friend.

Meanwhile, on the floor, Zoey and Logan were calling up at her, trying to get her attention. When that didn't work, Zoey ran forward and jumped onto Quinn's sandal, getting right up with her toes. Logan followed her lead, just barely making it up before she turned and closed the door. “Must have imagined it,” she said at last. As she walked back to her bed, Logan and Zoey held on tight to her toes so they wouldn't be thrown off, then she spilled off her sandals and kicked up her feet, groaning as she got back into bed.

When she kicked her feet up, Zoey and Logan were thrown off and landed on top of a tissue. Quin then reached over and grabbed the tissue they were on, unaware that it had two of her friends shrunken down on it. Zoey and Logan yelled at her as they saw her face approaching, and yelled all the more frantically as they saw she was bringing them towards her nose. Then with it held against her nose, she blew her nose into it. Zoey and Logan were thankfully too far away for any of the snot to land on them.

When Quinn pulled the tissue away, the two shrunken high schoolers fell from it and onto her upper lip, right below her nose. Then Quinn sniffed a bit and the two of them were sent hurling into her nose by the air rushing inside. They were caught on a couple of her nose hairs which were covered with a sticky mucus. As they moved around and tried to get out, complaining about how disgusting it was, Quinn felt their tiny little bodies tickling her nose and tried to deal with them by scrunching her nose. When they didn't stop tickling her, though, she started to feel a sneeze coming on and she reached for another tissue. When she sneezed, she blew the two of them out onto the tissue along with what mucus was still left after having just blown her nose. She then balled up the tissue and threw it towards the waste bin, but it missed and fell to the floor.

Zoey and Logan then went about pulling themselves out from Quinn's snot. Zoey got out first and helped Logan out afterwards .The two of them then decided that it would be best of them to try to get Quinn's attention, so they set out across the floor towards her.

However, while they were walking, there was another knock at the door and Nicole's voice was heard calling for Quinn. Quinn groaned and told  her to come in, then the door swung open and Nicole came in. “Hey, I heard you were sick today. Do you need anything right now? How are you feeling?” she asked as she came in, stepping across the floor in her tennis shoes.

Zoey and Logan saw her approaching, and more importantly, they saw her huge shoes coming towards them, threatening to crush them. They both threw themselves on the ground, hoping they wouldn't be crushed that way, and in fact they weren't. They both ended up right between the treads of her shoe, wedged there like little pebbles. When she took another step, the two of them were still stuck to her shoe, partly thanks to the bit of mucus that still covered them. They screamed as they flew through the air, and screamed even harder when they saw the ground rushing to meet them. They felt sure they would end up dashed against it, but being between the shoe's treads as they were, they were safe.

After Quinn assured her fried that she didn't need anything right then, Nicole left to head back to her and Zoey's room. She went inside, thinking that Zoey would be there, but was disappointed to see the room was empty. She sat on the bed while she thought of something to do. When nothing occurred to her, she brought her foot up and began picking pebbles from her shoe's sole out of boredom. On one of those occasions, while she was picking out a bit of dirt from it, Zoey and Logan managed to free themselves from her shoe and fell onto her finger.

After flicking the pebble away, Nicole reached up to adjust the neck of her shirt. As she did so, the two shrunken teens dropped from her finger and onto her shirt, planning to climb from there towards her ear. However, just then it occurred to Nicole that she should probably take a shower while she was waiting for her roommates to get back. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom, where she took off her clothes, leaving them hanging on the towel rack while she stepped into the shower. Logan and Zoey, meanwhile, decided they would be better off staying where they were until Nicole got out and put her clothes back on, at which point they could proceed with their plan.

After several minutes, Nicole came out of the shower and put her clothes back on, with her two shrunken friends still clinging to the shoulder of her shirt. Wasting no time, the two of them immediately started climbing up her hair towards her ear. However, they soon noticed that Nicole was taking out the hair drier and plugging it in, and they realized they should have waited a bit before embarking on their climb.

Nicole then started drying her hair with the hot air that came to of the device, with Logan and Zoey finding themselves caught right in the middle of it. The hot air rushed past them, making Nicole's hair swing back and forth and threatening to blow the two of them off of it. They hung on fiercely while the ferocious maelstrom went on around them, until finally the wind abated and they were left simply hanging from Nicole's hair. Logan thought they were finally free to continue, but Zoey knew better than that and warned him to hold on tight.

Indeed, just a few seconds later, Nicole's hairs were parted by the huge, long teeth of a comb, rushing through her hair towards the helpless teens. Zoey hung on tight and managed to hold on to Nicole's hair as the comb's teeth passed to either side of her rather than brushing her off, but Logan wasn't so lucky. One of the comb's teeth rushed right into him, carrying  him along as it flowed down Nicole's hair Luckily, he was able to hold on to it instead of falling to the floor below, and after a few passes through Nicole's hair, he found a good opportunity to drop down from the comb and onto the top of Nicole's head. By the time Nicole finished combing her hair, the two of them were ready to continue their journey, despite neither of them knowing where the other was now.

They each started out towards her ear and were making decent progress as she went back to her room. They were getting close when the door swung open, bringing Nicole to swing her head around to see who was coming in. When she did, Zoey and Nicole were sent flying off to the floor. When they recovered from the fall, they looked up and saw Lola coming into the room, looking like she was about to step on them.

She missed them by a bit, but the impact sent them flying back a few inches. When they recovered, they looked up and saw Nicole and Lola talking with each other. Now, since they still had to get someone's attention and now Lola was the one closest to them, they started heading for her feet. However, when they were a bit closer, she slipped off her flip-flops and moved her foot back a bit, stepping on the two of them. Fortunately they weren't crushed as she didn't rest too much of her weight on them. Then, taking advantage of the fact that Zoey wasn't there, Lola sat on Zoey's bed and kicked her feet up, wiggling them around. Since she had been walking outside in her sandals, her feet had gotten a bit dirty, so she turned then over to look at her soles.

She saw two little things that at first looked to her like pieces of lint, frowning, she reached to flick them off, then she noticed that they were actually moving. Were they bugs? But no; taking a closer look at them, she saw that they didn't look like any sort of bug. In fact, they looked more like people. She picked them up between her fingers and brought them up to get a better look at them, then she gasped when she saw what they really were. “No way,” she breathed, bringing a finger up to poke at the little “bugs” whom she now recognized as Zoey and Logan. The two shrunken teens screamed and held their hands up at the approach of her finger, which slammed down on her palm not far from where they were standing, knocking them off their feet.

“What is it?” Nicole asked at hearing Lola's surprise.

“Come over here. Look at what I found on my foot.”

“What is that? Lint?”

“No, it's not lint. Look closer; it a tiny Zoey and Logan.”

“No way! You're right!” Nicole said. “Can I hold them?”

“Hmm.... You can have Logan if you want—I don't care about him—but I'm definitely keeping Zoey! In fact, I think I'll make her my tiny slave,” Lola said, grinning as she handed Logan over to Nicole.

“Oh? That sounds like fun! I think I'll make Logan my little slave too!” Nicole said, happily taking the tiny teen in her hands. Both of the shrunken people looked up in horror at those who were to be their new masters now, hoping that this was just a prank they were playing on them, but they would soon find out that they were totally serious. As they were both placed on  their new masters' feet and ordered to clean them.

Logan was by now pretty used to being the plaything of giant girls and he started cleaning Nicole's sole without any delay, much to her amusement, but for Zoey this was her first time being ordered around at this size. She tried reasoning with Lola, negotiating with her, trying to get her to help instead of playing around like this, but Lola, upset at Zoey's insubordination, punished her by pressing her soles together and rubbing them together, rolling Zoey all over her dirty and sweaty soles so that she was soon covered in dirt all over.

“Well?” Lola said after finishing Zoey's punishment. “Are you going to work now, or are you going to keep complaining?” Having learned her lesson, Zoey quickly started crawling around on Lola's foot and cleaning it, grabbing the bits of dirt she found on it and throwing them off. She kept it up for a long time, with Lola always looking over her, making her feel like a worthless bug in comparison, always telling her that she wasn't doing a good enough job. “If you don't shape up and do a better job, I'm going to make you lick my feet clean, you puny ant. Got it?” she would say. Zoey, without answering, simply redoubled her efforts, working even harder until she got tired out and slowed down again.

Eventually Lola decided that she was doing too poor a job and ordered her to start licking her sole clean. Zoey got down on her feet and licked Lola's sole. Bits of dirt the size of pebbles stuck to her tongue as she did so, and she had to wipe them off after each lick before being able to continue licking Lola's foot. The taste was awful, and having her mouth constantly filled with dirt was too. She wanted nothing more than to put an end to this, but as long as Lola was so much bigger than her, she didn't have a choice but to obey the giantess's commands and hope she wouldn't be punished too hard. If only she had been the one to stay normal and Lola had been the one to shrink, then things would be different, and then Lola would have been the one being made to lick her foot clean.

Just then, as she was crawling around on Lola's foot, Zoey felt a weird feeling overtake her, a bit like the one she'd gotten before she shrank, but not quite the same. She wondered if this meant she was about to shrink again and got scared, thinking that she would probably end up at microscopic size when she did, so small that Lola's foot was a mile long or more, but instead of getting smaller, Zoey found that she was growing. And, while she was growing, Lola was getting smaller and smaller, until she was just as big as Zoey had been seconds before.

“Zoey?” Nicole asked once she saw that her friend had grown back to normal. “How'd you get big again? And what happened to Lola?”

“Oh, don't worry about her,” Zoey said as she reached down and picked up the tiny Lola from her bed sheets. “She's perfectly safe with me. You keep having fun with Logan; I'm going to get some payback.”

Shocked beyond belief, Lola sat on Zoey's huge open palm and looked up at her. She saw the fiendish look in the other girl's eyes, which no doubt meant that she was going to be made to pay for how she'd treated Zoey when things had been the other way around. Then she found the ground tilting over as Zoey turned her hand, and she soon slid down and fell onto Zoey's foot, landing right between her toes.

“Alright, you worthless little bug,” Zoey said as she curled her toes around her. “It's time for you to pay for what you did to me. You tried to make yourself my master, but I'm not going to settle for something like that. From now on, I'm going to be your goddess and you will worship me and obey me in everything. You will eat the dirt from my feet and drink my sweat, and that will be the only food you get. I will make sure you spend the rest of your life worshipping my feet, and if you don't do a good job of it, I will flush you down the toilet and forget you ever existed, you got that?” Once Zoey relaxed her grip on her, Lola, shaking in pure terror, replied by nodding her head. “Good. Then you can start by worshipping the toes around you. Lick them and kiss them; let your goddess know how much you love her.”Hearing that, Lola got down on her hands and knees and started doing what Zoey ordered, putting all her energy into it. She kissed and licked Zoey's toes like there was no tomorrow, not concerning herself with the awful sweaty taste or the dirt that was accumulating on her tongue. She had to do the best job she could, or who knew what Zoey might do to her.

Satisfied with Lola's effort, Zoey leaned back and watched her as she licked her toes, enjoying her revenge as she now held absolute power over Lola. From time to time she would lightly squeeze her toes together to scare Lola into working harder, and then after a while she was satisfied with how well Lola was licking her toes. “Good job, my little worshipper; now your goddess wants you to climb further up her toes and do the same to her toenails,” she said, lightly curling her toesLooking up at Zoey's toes, Lola hurriedly climbed her big toe until she was on its nail. There she got down and started worshipping it just like Zoey had asked.

“Good girl,” Zoey said once she saw how hard Lola was working. “As a reward, you can crawl under my toenail and eat whatever dirt you find under there.” Lola turned to look at her goddess, giving her an uncertain look as she wasn't sure if this was an offer or an order. “What's the matter? Don't you appreciate this gift I'm giving you? Do you want to see what happens to ungrateful worshippers, or are you going to eat the dirt that I'm so graciously offering you?”Terrified, Lola crawled under Zoey's toenail and found a bit of dirt. She grabbed a small handful and, after giving it a sniff, shoved it into her mouth and swallowed it as fast as she could before grabbing the next handful over until she was absolutely incapable of eating another bite. Unable to even move, she lay down on Zoey's toe, her stomach growling terribly.

Zoey then pulled her foot closer to get a better look at Lola. She saw that all the dirt from under her nail was now gone, and now Lola was wedged under her toenail in its place. She laughed at how scared Lola must have been to have eaten all that dirt so quickly. “Looks like you're taking to your new role as my worshiper even faster than I'd ever expected,” she said. “That's good. If you keep being a good worshipper and making yourself useful to me, I'll be sure to keep you under my protection for the rest of your life. Isn't that so kind of me?” she said as she dug Lola out from under her toenail and put her into her ear. “Now praise me, you worthless bug; I want to hear everything you admire about me.”Lola started sifting through her mind, coming up with as many compliments about Zoey as she could come up with, shouting them at her eardrums, which just barely allowed her voice to be heard at a normal volume. “Go on,” Zoey said, nodding her head as she listened to all those words of praise and feeling Lola tumbling around her inner ear due to all her head movements.

“Alright,” she said at last. “You've done a decent job and have earned yourself some mercy. I was going to stick you in my shoe while I went to grab dinner, but instead I think I'll leave you to clean my sandals until I return,” she said as she dropped Lola onto her flip-flops. I'll be back later,” she said as she put on her shoes. “Nicole, are you coming?”“Sure thing!” she said. Without bothering to pick Logan up, she slipped her sandals on, leaving him trapped under her foot as she stood up. “Let's go!”

The two girls left the room, leaving Lola all alone to clean Zoey's sandals. They were already pretty clean from when Logan had cleaned them before, so she didn't have much to do and soon finished, lying down on the print left by Zoey's big toe on its surface, thinking about her future.