- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I have often written about sociopaths.  This time I decided to write about a narcissist.  Gotta expand them horizons.

Three Girls, One Cunt
by PoisonPen, copyright 2021

Bendis had reached the level of drunk which achieved the perfect balance of horny and irresponsible, so she was getting ready to grab the least greasy-looking dude at the bar and head home to bang his brains out before collapsing in a pile of moist bedsheets and regret.  Before that happened, though, the four lemon-twist margaritas and five Coronas she’d consumed were sloshing around in her bladder demanding release, forcing her to brave the sketchy bathroom at the back of the club which came in second place to an alleyway in most people’s preference for relieving themselves.

Tottering on black stiletto heels, she pressed through the sweating mass of dancers and kneed the door of the women’s bathroom open to avoid touching it with her hand.  Inside was a cramped space with two stalls, one sink, and a vandalized vending machine which had dispensed tampons in misty ages past.  Also in the bathroom was an untidy heap of clothing strewn on the floor, which Bendis distastefully picked her way past on the way to the stall.  On the counter beside the sink Bendis noticed a small makeup mirror lying flat with several lines of powder ready for snorting.  If not for the purple colour she’d have assumed it was coke.  She didn’t have time to ponder for long because the beers were now giving her bladder sharp elbows.

She hadn’t bothered to wear panties, so Bendis just hiked up the bottom of her tight black minidress and plopped herself down on the toilet seat.  She didn’t think she was sober enough to hover in a squat and there was, of course, no toilet paper to line the seat, so she’d just have to risk it.  She’d already started gushing a frantic stream into the toilet when a small body darted under the stall’s closed door at her feet.

Bendis shrieked and kicked out with her foot, only the threat of pissing all over herself preventing her from scrambling in terror onto the seat.  The little creature dived out of the way, emitting a squeak.  The first creature was joined by two more and Bendis’ heart began hammering like a morning-crazed alarm clock.

Drunk and panicked as she was, Bendis still realized fairly quickly that the things which had invaded her cubicle weren’t rats or even mice.  In fact they looked like dolls.  Tiny, pink, extremely realistic dolls.

The little doll-thing Bendis had tried to flatten with her foot climbed to its feet and drew back with fear, while the other two came and stood right between Bendis’ legs, faces craned upward past the exposed pussy into Bendis’ round, staring eyes.  “What.  The.  Christing.  Fuck,” said Bendis calmly and reasonably.  One of the little shapes between her feet was bouncing up and down and waving its arms, so Bendis reached forward and, after a brief hesitation, snatched it up in her fist and drew it up into her face.

Bendis opened her hand, revealing a naked, perfectly-formed, miniature woman only slightly longer than her middle finger sitting spread-legged in her cupped palm.

“Help us! Please!” cried the little woman.  The voice was faint and slightly chipmunkish, but clear this close to Bendis’ face.

Still sitting on the toilet, Bendis gathered the other two figures, one of them -- the one she’d nearly stepped on -- flinching away from her, but easily snatched up regardless.  When all three each sat/kneeled/sprawled respectively in her palm, they began explaining to Bendis in an overlapping babble of chirps that they’d snuck away to the bathroom to do a few lines of what they’d been told was a new designer drug and within seconds they’d found themselves shrunk to the size of mice and struggling out of the collapsed circus tents of their clothing.

“That’s, like, totally weird,” said Bendis, staring with stupidly slack-jawed fascination at the three women in her hand.  They were young, probably co-eds, two blondes and a coppery red-head.  One of the blondes, buxom and long-haired, was chattering more than the other two combined with animated hand gestures which made her large boobs wobble.  The second blonde, the one she’d first grabbed, had shorter, bobbed hair and was neither quite as pneumatic nor as frantic.  The freckly red-head (natural, Bendis noted by the equally fiery thatch at her crotch) was small-breasted and compact, but where Bendis was so petite and girlish that she got carded every time she hit the club, this girl was athletic-looking, like a gymnast or a swimmer or something.  It was the red-head whom Bendis had tried to squish, and she still looked frightened.

“Help us, please!”  “Call 911!”  “Call my mom, she’s in my phone!”  “Wait, hide the drugs before you call!”  “Why is your hand so sweaty?”  “This sucks!”  “Are we gonna be okay?”  “Wow, you’re, like, super big and stuff!”  “Tell them we need an ambulance!”  “Get my shoes, they’re Dolce and Gabana!”  “Can you grab my iPhone?”  ”Are you Mexican?”  “What’s your name?”  “Stop looking at me, it’s weird!”  “You almost stepped on her!  I saw!”  “I have weed in my purse, flush it before the cops get here!”  “Do you think we’ll miss class on Monday?”  “Are you peeing?  Gross!”  The cacophony of tiny voices babbled up from Bendis’ hand ceaselessly.

Bendis leaned forward to grab her little sparkly black clubbing clutch from the floor of the stall, (eliciting squeaks of alarm from the girls in her hand as her chest loomed towards them), balancing the bag on one bare leg.  Silently she worked open the snap to rummage in it for a tissue, which she used to haphazardly wipe herself without standing.  One of the blondes, the one with the shorter hair, was on her hands and knees and peering over the edge of Bendis’ outstretched palm, watching.  “Oh, that’s totally gross!  You better wash that hand!”

For a little while Bendis just stared quietly at the little figures wriggling around and keeping up a constant stream of babble in her hand.  A slow, lop-sided smile spread on her face before she finally spoke.  “You little hotties are coming home with me.”

And without waiting for a response, Bendis tipped her hand into her open clutch, sending the girls tumbling atop each other inside it in a tangle of arms and legs which Bendis had to shove roughly with her fingers to get the snap closed, cutting off the outraged squeaking.  The outside of the bag bulged and shook with the struggles inside.  Standing and smoothing down her dress, she shoved the clutch under her arm and emerged from the stall.  She carefully scooped the remaining purple powder into the little plastic baggie it had come from and tucked it between her breasts.  Then she gathered the clothing from the floor and, after shaking each piece to make sure it wouldn’t divulge any further doll-girls, stuffed it all in the trash.

The next hour was an impatient alcoholic haze.  Bendis kept her clutch in her lap on the taxi ride home, grinning at the constant thrashing movements of the live contents packed inside.  The cheap one-room studio apartment where Bendis lived was on the third floor of a run-down walk-up, and by the time Bendis had let herself in and locked the door behind her, her already-aching feet were screaming from being pinched into her towering heels.  She gratefully kicked them off.  Despite her impressive bust, at four foot ten with round face and bowed Cupid lips she already looked like a little girl and she needed every inch she could get when she went clubbing.  While her fuck-me heels pushed her to five foot two they also made walking and dancing painful, but it was the price she paid to pick up anyone but disgusting old pedos.

Not wanting to lose her pleasant buzz, Bendis grabbed a two-thirds full bottle of red wine from her small bar fridge and swigged deeply from it, then poured herself a large wineglass from what remained.  After hiding the packet of purple powder in a sugar bin, she picked up the squirming clutch from the counter where she’d placed it, took up the heavy wineglass in the other hand, and walked the few steps to her futon which was currently in its sofa configuration.  It sat low, directly on the wooden parquet flooring so when she lowered herself onto it, her coffee table was more like a waist-high countertop (which is indeed how she often used it, eating there in front of the television most nights).

Bendis folded herself cross-legged, took a sip of wine, then opened the clutch.  The three naked girls squirmed out onto the scratched wooden top of the coffee table, disentangling themselves from each other.  They glistened with sweat and the shoulder-length hair of the busty blonde and the even longer curls of red-head had mussed themselves frizzy.  The other blonde’s hair was short enough that she needed only to run her fingers through her pixie bob to smooth it out, which she did.

Instantly the babble began again, this time tinged with anger.  “What the fuck!”  “Where are we?!”  “Did you call 911?”  “Why did you do that?”  “I couldn’t breathe!”  “I am so going to sue you!”  “You could have smothered me!”  “Holy shit, look how big that wineglass is!”  “Can I get some clothes?”  “I’m all sweaty!”  “Did you talk to my mom?”  “Where’s my phone?”

Bendis just watched for a while with a smile, saying nothing, until the babble began to die down.  She didn’t speak until the three girls finally ran out of steam and stood there just returning her gaze as they became more uncomfortable in the growing silence.  Under the weight of Bendis’ stare, the busty blonde crossed her arms to cover her boobs, the other blonde turned half-away and lifted one leg to cover her crotch, and the red-head stood with both hands covering her groin, her arms squeezing her small breasts together.  “You’re at my place.  I decided to keep you.”

“Omigod, she’s crazy!” yelled the red-head.

“Nah, just horny,” said Bendis with a little-girl giggle.

There was a moment of silent horror, shock on the three tiny girls’ faces, before the bustier blonde yelled, “Run!”

Bendis watched without movement as the three girls turned to show her their little tushes and sprinted for the other side of the coffee table where they stopped, the pixie-bobbed blonde waving her arms at her sides to keep from toppling forward.  They split up, the two blondes turning left and the red-head turning right as they ran along the edge of the table.  The coffee table was only two feet high, but at their four-inch height it seemed more like an impossible three storeys to the hard wooden floor below.  When they had circumnavigated the far side and two edges of the table’s surface, the three stopped.  The two blondes turned back to the giantess, their faces fearful as they realized there was no escape, but the red-head was more determined -- and more athletic.  Holding onto the edge, she lowered herself over the side and dangled there for a second, then took a deep breath and let herself fall.

Bendis squirmed around with one leg beneath her, the other stretched out to the side, as she leaned to the other side so she could see the result of the red-head’s courageous drop.  The little form hit the floor with an audible thump and lay sprawled on her back.  Bendis clambered awkwardly to her feet, concerned that the fall might have seriously injured her new toy, but the wind had just been knocked out of her; after a few seconds she wobbled upright and began running across the wooden floor in the direction of the kitchen.

There was nowhere to go, really, so Bendis was amused.  With three short steps she caught up to the fleeing form and, with a quick glance at the table to make sure the other two girls were watching, she raised bare, petite foot and brought it down on top of the girl, bringing her escape to an end.

“Oh no!”  “You killed her!”  “She’s insane!”  “Omigod, we’re gonna die!”  “Please don’t hurt me!”  “Why did you do that?!”

Bendis stood with her foot pressed lightly onto the little red-head’s back.  Small as Bendis’ foot was, it completely covered the four-inch figure trapped beneath it.  The tiny body squirmed and struggled, but was pinned helplessly.  Despite the weight pressed down on the doll-girl, the sole of Bendis’ foot was soft and pillowy, cushioning her captive from harm.  She was surprised at the pleasurable tingle from between her legs.  Her sole was damp from the time spent crammed into her heels, so she had no trouble using friction to turn the girl over by twisting her foot slightly to the side.  Bendis could feel the pressure of the red-heads boobs against her sensitive sole and imagined what it must be like to be in complete darkness, unable to breathe as soft, warm, leather flesh entombed you and pressed with impossible pressure into your face.  With wonder, Bendis realized she could snuff out this girl’s life by just pressing down a little harder.  Would there be a crunch like a bug or a wet pop like a ketchup packet, she wondered?

For just a few more seconds Bendis enjoyed the feeling of total control, then realized the struggles beneath her foot were decreasing.  She moved her foot aside and snatched up the naked little body in her fist, then returned to her place on the futon, drawing up her knees in front of her.

When Bendis opened her fist into a cupped palm, the tiny red-head at first could only lay there on her back, arms out, her chest heaving as she gasped for air.  The aroma of sweaty foot wafted up to Bendis’ nose, making her giggle.  She turned to the two blondes, who were now clutching each other in fear, and said, “See?  She’s fine.”

Out of curiosity, Bendis poked the tip of her index finger at the compact boobs of the tiny girl in her hand, finally eliciting a squeak from the exhausted girl.  She black-painted fingernail was like a shiny shovel-head aimed at the girl’s neck, and she began to shove at the offending finger in terror that the fingernail was going to decapitate her.  Bendis was delighted at the sensation of tiny hands pushing against her finger, fighting the resistance to slide her fingertip back and forth on the girl’s boobs, sliding them painfully back and forth against the girl’s ribs.

“Don’t hurt her!”  “Please!”  “You’re hurting her!”  “Stop touching her!”

Bendis stopped her exploration to glance over at the two blondes.  “We’re just having a little fun.  I’m not hurting her.”

“You’re molesting her!” yelled the short-haired blonde.  “She’s a girl!  You’re a girl!  That’s sick!”

Bendis’ black-painted lips split into a wide, teeth-baring grin.  “Oh, I really wish you were dudes, but I think titties are fun too once in a while.  Don’t worry, you’ll have your turn.”

The busty blonde yelled, red-faced with anger, “That’s RAPE, you... you bitch!”

“Yep, I guess it is,” said Bendis with unconcern.  She turned her attention back to the girl in her palm, who was now struggling to sit up against the probing of the finger which had now slid its way down her taut belly to the patch of coppery red hair between her legs.  “Who’s gonna stop me?”

Bendis ignored the blondes as she explored the girl’s groin, marvelling at the super-fine, silky texture of the hair on her fingertip, stroking it as the girl squeaked and squirmed.

“This is totally turning my crank,” breathed Bendis, spreading her knees to cause her minidress to slide up her thighs and allowing air to cool her rapidly-heating pussy, then snaking her hand down between her legs, using the thumb of her imprisoning hand now to continue the stroking of her captive as she did so.  The blondes couldn’t see what was going on below the tabletop, but the moist friction sounds of skin on wet skin didn’t leave much to the imagination.

Bendis, bouncing slightly up and down now, bit one side of her black Cupid lip.  “Fuuuck,” she groaned, then looked down with half-lidded eyes at the struggling girl in her hand.  Without a word she lowered that hand down below the table too.

“No!  No, please, no!” came the tiny screams as Bendis spread her legs wide and pressed the suddenly panicked red-head against the sopping, drooling lips of her engorged nether lips.  With index and middle finger pressed into the girl’s back, she began sliding the red-head face-first up and down against her slit, the girl’s tits speed-bumping over her clit and burying the girl’s red curls in her neatly-shaved V of black pussy-hair at the top of each stroke.  And as her pussy puffed out, it began to gape.  The fearful cries became muffled and, as the pressing fingers began working the girl deeper with each stroke, finally cut off entirely.

On the coffee table, the two blondes held each other closely in utter terror, eyes round and staring at Bendis as they could hear but not see what was happening.

As the red-head’s screams cut off, the pixie-bobbed blonde lowered the fist she had jammed against her mouth and yelled, “She’s in her pussy!  IN HER PUSSY!  Omigod, omigod!”

Bendis made a slow, lazy smile as she lifted her left hand, the fingers of which now glistened with soapy juices, and licked them, cat-like.  Her right hand continued to produce long, slow squelching noises which had replaced the skin-on-skin sound as she’d gotten more thoroughly drenched.  “Oh yeah, she’s inside and squirming like crazy.  You have no idea how horny I am right now.  C’mere.”

The two blondes, stood at the very edge of the corner of the coffee table as far as as they could get from Bendis, looked at the floor far below, then back at Bendis.

“I said C’MERE,” said Bendis, raising her voice, which was now husky with arousal.  “If I have to go get you, you’re going into my pussy too.  I don’t even know if you can breathe in there.  I hope your friend can hold her breath!”  Bendis giggled.

The two blondes looked at each other in despair, then sidled slowly towards Bendis, still holding desperately to each other.

“Please,” said the busty blonde.  “Please take her out.  She’s my roommate.  She’s my friend.”

“Nuh-uh,” said Bendis with a wicked grin.  “She’s staying until I get off.  Speaking of which...”

“Don’t touch us!” yelled the pixie-bobbed blonde, pressing herself closer to the other girl.

“Hmm, okay,” said Bendis.  The girls blinked slowly in surprise, not expecting that answer.  “I still gotta get off though, preferably before your roomie drowns.  So you’re gonna put on a show for me.”

“Wh- what do you mean?” squeaked the busty blonde.

“I’ve always wanted to direct a porno,” said Bendis, her impish grin widening to Cheshire proportions.  “You’re gonna fuck each other for me.”

“Gross, no!” yelled the pixie-bob, shoving the other blonde away from her.  “We’re fucking cousins, you sick fuck!”

“That’s even hotter!  Guess you’re kissing cousins now.  You white girls all fuck your families anyway.”

“No!  No!” yelled the busty blonde, one arm trying to restrain her big pillowy bosom and the other hand shielding her shaved pussy from view.  “That’s sick!  You’re sick!  Fuck you!  Fuck you!  Fuck y--!”

Without warning, Bendis’ left hand darted out and snatched up the busty blonde in mid-yell, completely enveloping everything in her fist except for a pair of dainty feet and trim calves which extended below her grip.  “Then I guess I have no use for you,” she said, then tilted her head back, opened her fist, and allowed the imprisoned doll-girl to slide with a shriek into her yawning mouth.

The remaining blonde gasped and took a step back, both hands knotted in her short hair.  “Oh god, no, please don’t eat her!  Omigod, omigod, don’t eat her!”

Bendis pursed her lips as she felt weight dimpling her tongue, which she then slid into one cheek and immobilizing it by gently pressing her molars together.  Parting her lips without moving her teeth, Bendis spoke: “Nnnn-nnn, chee thathes goob.  Dudtht a gulk un’ chee’re be arr gom.”

The inside of Bendis’ head buzzed with a non-stop litany of begging and pleading which didn’t make much sense: “No I please anything no don’t me please don’t no I promise jesus eat no help don’t sorry let just no noo nooo help me HELP ME don’t!”

The blonde on the table sagged down to her knees and tears streaked black eyeliner down her cheeks.  “Please don’t, please, I don’t want to die, please, please.”

Bendis bent her head forward over the table and opened her mouth, allowing the girl inside to tumble out, linked by gelid streamers of alcohol-tainted spit which flopped down and pooled around her.  She was slathered in saliva and glistened in the dim light as if basted.  She curled in a foetal ball on her side, knees hugged to her ample chest as she wept with relief.

“Now,” said Bendis, “I’ll set the scene.  You’re sisters.  Um, twins.  That’s hotter.  You, the one with the boobs, I’m gonna call you Thot One.  That’s your name now.  The other one, you’re Thot Two.  The fire crotch making my pussy happy is Thot Three.  You, Thot Two, you’re horny from a day of, um, sucking dicks or whatever.  You’re gonna go kiss your sister so you two can fuck.”

Thot Two bent down on one knee and touched her cousin, who was still rocking on her side, gently on the shoulder.  The girl screamed.  “NO!  Don’t fucking touch me!”

“She’s gonna fucking EAT us you stupid cunt!”

Bendis smacked her lips, still wet with saliva, and made an “mmmm” sound.

Thot Two shuddered and, grabbing Thot One’s head forcefully in her hands, twisted it to the side and struggled to press her lips to her now resistant cousin.  “Stop it!  No!  Get away!  You, you fucking rapist!  Don’t touch me!  Don’t touch meeee!”

Bendis opened her mouth as wide as she could and leaned forward, giving Thot Two a good look past her tongue at her dangling uvula and the terrifying blackness beneath it.

This had the desired effect, and Thot Two gritted her teeth, twisted her cousin forcefully onto her back, held the girl’s struggling arms out and up, and straddled her so that she sat crotch-to-crotch on top.  Then she thrust her face down and suctioned her lips to the panicked and disgusted girl beneath her, moving her head to follow the violent attempts to turn her head away.

“Oh yeah,” said Bendis, the motion of her right hand moving faster under the table.  “That’s the stuff.  Give it to her.  Give her some tongue.”

Thot One, unable to get away, now laid motionless, her eyes open and staring.  Her cousin’s tongue wedged her lips apart and she did not move as she felt her cousin’s hot, wet tongue invade her mouth and slither around her own tongue.

“That’s hot,” breathed Bendis.  “See?  She likes it.  The little slut likes it.  Grab her boobs.  Give them a squeeze, yeah, like that.  Now use your thumbs.  Play with the nipples.”

Thot Two’s eyes were closed, unable to look into the unblinking eyes of her cousin staring back at her with betrayal and despair.  She obediently kneaded her cousin’s huge boobs, pressing her fingers deep into the soft flesh, using her thumbs to flick the now-erect nipples which were equally large to scale, like rubbery fingers.  She was uncomfortably aware of how her smooth pussy glided against the equally-bare snatch of the girl she was currently raping.

“Oh yeahhhh,” said Bendis, licking her lips and half-closing her eyes.  “Your realize now that your sister is totally hot for you, so now you kiss your way down to her pussy and eat her out.”

Thot Two drew her mouth away and her shoulders hitched for a moment as she repressed a dry heave, the taste of her cousin’s lip gloss in her mouth and knowing what was about to come, what she had to do to avoid being gulped down like an oyster by this crazy girl.  Thot One remained completely motionless, like a corpse, eyes crazed and staring straight up, as her cousin kissed her way over her throat, then into the valley of her breasts, then inexorably over the soft curve of her belly.  As her cousin’s lips placed their first kiss just above her pussy, actually making contact with her clit hood, her whole body shook involuntarily with revulsion and shame.

Bendis, watching closely now with her head bent to observe the action, mistook the shudder for sexual excitement.  “Ohhh, go to horny jail, you slut!  You’re totally into it!  Bad girl.”

Thot Two gulped twice to force down the bile that was burning its way up the back of her throat, clenched her teeth together, and told herself that she was saving not just her life, but the life of her cousin.  Then she closed her eyes,  used her hands to slide down to straddle her cousin’s knees, and bent down to press her lips against the slit of her cousin’s pussy mound.

Bendis frowned.  The stroking of her fingers over her slit slowed.  The tiny girl was just hunched there with her lips pushed against Thot One’s pussy.  Leaning forward, she twisted her head to the side, extended her tongue, and gave a long, slow lap up the back of Thot Two, starting first at the soles of her feet and Thot One’s knees, then sliding up over the girl’s extended rump and flicking the tip up to wrap up and around to her pussy.  Bendis’ spit was thick enough to cause her tongue to stick, lifting the girl upward until her weight freed her and she dropped back down atop the girl beneath her, her chin driving into her cousin’s belly and eliciting an “oof!” from the traumatized and catatonic girl being molested.

“I told you to eat her pussy, bitch, not kiss it!” said Bendis.  “Eat her fuckin’ pussy or I’ll eat YOU!”

Horrified by the relentless strength and slimy wetness of the tongue which had just groped her ass and groin, Thot Two scrambled back to her hunched position and mashed her face into her cousin’s pussy, using her fingers to prise the lips open and desperately jamming her tongue inside like a short wet cock.

Thot One let out a long, low wail, reaching down to bury her fingers in her cousin’s short bob in an attempt to push her head away, but the girl locked her neck in place and refused to budge.  Her tongue darted in and out, up and down, lapping and thrusting with terrified strength.  With a child-like half-hiccup, half-sob, her keen transformed into a single word spoken quietly enough that only her cousin heard it: “nooooooo...”

As the relentless tongue-lashing continued, the busty blonde began to react despite her best effort to repress it.  Her back arched, tilting her hip and pressing her pussy against the invading tongue.  Her pussy engorged, her clitoris swelling and emerging from hiding even as tears leaked in mascara streamers down the sides of her head and into her ears and hair.

Bendis bent to the side and twisted her head down so she could make out all the details, her fingers now gliding with frantic speed on a thick stream of oozing juice over her pussy.  She could feel herself getting close to a climax.

“Get her clit!” said Bendis in an excited voice.  “Lick it!  Flick it with your tongue!”

Obediently, Thot Two lifted her face slightly, her lips and nose now wet with her cousin’s flowing juices, and sucked on the exposed clit like a tiny cock, then flicked it with the tip of her tongue and gave it several laps with the broadest part of her tongue before dipping it back into the gorge of her cousin’s pussy.  The violated girl, unable to restrain herself, lifted her knees and crossed her ankles behind her rapist’s head, pinning it to her pussy in sexual desperation.

When Bendis came, she squeezed her eyes shut and made a silent ‘O’ with her black-painted lips which made her look less like a kewpie doll and more like a blow-up sex doll.  She was so absorbed with the trills of joy ratcheting up and down her spine that she barely noticed the limp little body which slid on a gush of foamy lubrication out of her pussy and into her hand.

“Fuck, that was awesome,” said Bendis.  She didn’t notice the shiver of climax that shuddered through Thot One’s body which subsequently returned to being limp and unresponsive.

Thot Two, still desperately tonguing her cousin’s pussy and thinking only of that terrible yawning blackness she’d seen beyond her captor’s uvula, noted only absently that the great sewer lid eyes which had been so close she could have touched them had now drawn away.

“Okay you thirsty slut, you can stop face-fucking your cousin now,” said Bendis with mean amusement.

Thot Two threw herself to the side, rolling onto her side with her back to both her cousin and the cruel gaze of Bendis and finally allowing herself to begin dry-heaving at the salty-sweet flavour of pussy juice which filled her mouth.

A wet “plop!” caused the two blondes to jump with fear and twist around to see what had made the noise: the limp, motionless body of Thot One’s roommate, coccooned in a thick, gelid layer of bubbly slime which ran from her in streamers, now lying sprawled in a heap beside them.  They could not tell when she was breathing.

“Hey, check my pussy toy,” said Bendis.  “I think she had a little too much fun.  Is she, like, alive?  I hope she isn’t broken.  That would suck.  I hardly got to use her.”

The busty blonde, her eyes still staring and round with madness but no longer catatonic, managed to heave herself to her knees and crawl to her roommate, putting a gentle hand on the girl’s shoulder and shaking her.  Getting no response she bent and opened the red-head’s mouth, using her fingers to scoop out the thick wads of pussy juice.  She bent the girl’s legs as straight as she could get them and turned the unmoving girl on her side, then used the heel of her hand to thump the middle of the girl’s back repeatedly.  After a few seconds the tiny limp figure gave a weak cough and groaned -- followed a second later by a massive vomit of translucent pussy goo from her mouth, pints of it.

Bendis gave a delighted little-girl laugh.  “Awesome!  I’d hate to lose my new toy the first time I played with it.  Although...”

Wet, slimy fingers darted out and grabbed Thot Three by one bare foot, yanking her aloft and eliciting a frightened squeak from the girl who had begun to recover her breath.  Bendis dunked the girl twice in her big glass of red wine, leaving streamers of pussy juice in it which swirled lava-lamp style in its depths.  This achieved simultaneously cleaning the girl and waking her fully as the acrid liquid flooded her mouth and nostrils and burned her eyes.  When the girl had rubbed the wine from her eyes enough to open them again, she found herself hanging upside down by one foot, and beneath her a massive darkened chasm wide beneath her filled with teeth, tongue out and flattened like a carpeted entrance to Hell.

“Ahhhh!” said Bendis breathily, then let go of the foot.

Thot Three screamed as she got a brief glimpse of her roommate and her roommate’s cousin staring with looks frozen in a rictus of horror, quickly replaced by a flash of black lips, then an hard impact with the soft muscle of a bumpy tongue which drove her breath from her as she caromed off first the tongue, then the hard palate.  Instinctively grabbing with her hands for purchase, they could not grip the slimy slickness of the tongue’s surface and she slid, head-first towards the flexing glottal tube which marked the entrance to the giant girl’s throat.

Bendis snapped her teeth shut audibly, then tilted her head back level, making a toothy grin at the two blondes which were now on the feet and looking at her with a level of terror which made Bendis’ sensitized pussy ache and tingle.

“Shoulb I eap ‘er?” asked Bendis through a toothy grin.  “Thee thure ith thathty!  Mmm mmm.”

Thot One, her face already a river delta of mascara tears, grabbed her long, blonde locks in her fists and twisted, threatening to yank the hair out by the roots.  “No, no, please, she’s my friend!  Don’t eat her!  I’ll... I’ll do anything!  Oh god!”

Bendis pursed her lips as she swished the frantic, squirming thing wriggling around inside her mouth.  The screams echoed pleasantly in her head, vibrating through the bone, the utterly humiliating begging making the tingling in her groin stronger:  “Nononononono!  Omigod, you-- don’t!  Omigod, I’m going to die, please, no!  Nooo!”

Bendis’ grin got wider.  “Ebberthigg?”

Thot One turned and looked frantically around her, spotted her cousin, and rushed at her.  Before the girl could even step backward, Thot One had grabbed her forcefully by the shoulders and forced her lips against her, forcing her shocked lips apart and shoving her tongue inside, violently shoving her cousin’s tongue side and pressing at her cheeks, then shoved the girl back hard enough to cause her to fall on her ass.

“There!  See?  You like that?  Please, don’t hurt my friend.  I- she- she’s my best friend.”

Bendis thought about it.  On the one hand, she really wondered what it would be like to actually swallow a pretty young girl, to feel her squirming in terror as she slid down her throat, maybe even feel her thrashing in her tummy.  Her pussy gave a complaining cramp as she thought about what it would be like to actually digest someone and shit out their bones, to utterly dominate someone so totally.  But looking down at the beautiful busty blonde, now on her knees with her hands clasped in either begging or prayer, Bendis began leaking from her pussy again at the thought of having a willing slave who would do absolutely anything for her.  Paint her toenails.  Feed her grapes.  Climb onto her pussy and ride her clit like a cock.

“‘Kay,” said Bendis, teeth still clenched to keep her little tidbit from escaping.  “You gogga do ebberthigg I thay.  Und you gogga glime im an geg ‘er!”

Bendis bent her head until her chin rested on the coffee tabletop and spread her lips wide in a horrible toothy display.  Then, slowly, she parted her teeth just a fraction of an inch, allowing the frantic screams of the red-head to emerge, along with scrabbling hands clawing for escape, heedless of the massive teeth which could slice her hands off effortlessly in an instant.

Thot One approached Bendis’ lips on trembling legs with knees weak with existential terror.  She remembered what it was like in that mouth, the horrible devouring throat which could gulp her down without effort and make her disappear forever like she’d never been.  But she simply could not consign her friend to that either.  Step by resistant step she forced herself to stagger towards the horrible sucking lips, crushing teeth, until she could reach out a shaking hand and touch the giant girl’s black, shiny lip.

At the touch of the tiny hand, Bendis opened her jaws while using her tongue to flip her captive backwards, nearly triggering her swallow reflex.  The knowledge that she’d nearly eaten the girl anyway came close to causing her to giggle, which really would have spelled doom for the girl scrambling now on the edge of an unthinkably torturous acidic death.

The busty blonde was panting now, her heart hammering so hard and fast her vision had turned pastel.  As she placed a bare foot on the giant woman’s lower lip, she let loose a sob she could not restrain of sheer terror.  The tongue, which had been curled up to form a barrier, now rolled itself flat like a repulsive slug-monster.  At the back of the girl’s throat lay Thot One’s friend, eyes squeezed forcefully shut, curled into a ball with her hair dangling over the edge of the digestive Abyss, and the heels of her feet pressed to her buttocks, pussy lips peeking out between them.

Circuit breakers popped almost audibly in Thot One’s head.  Her heart slowed, and though her eyes were blank with the thousand-yard-stare of a shell-shocked soldier, she levered herself onto the tongue before her, crawling inside the reeking wet cave hazed with alcohol fumes.  Her outstretched arm touched her friend’s foot, eliciting a racketing, incoherent scream.  “Shhh,” she said.  “It’s me.  It’s me.  C’mon.  Let’s go.  C’mon.  It’s okay.”

Bendis felt two little bodies squirming around on her tongue, tasted their salty skin, marvelling at the incredible knowledge that to gorgeous white co-eds were actually inside her mouth.  That she could snap her jaws shut at any time and reduce them to bloody shreds of bone and gristle and soft young skin, or simply gulp and make them vanish, nothing more than snacks which wouldn’t even fill her belly.  Still, as enticing -- and pussy-wetting -- as those thoughts were, she could only ever do that once.  She’d still have another toy to play with, but, well, it wouldn’t be as much fun.  And now they’d be broken, slaves willing to do anything she demanded of them without resistance.  And that made her so horny she could hardly sit still.

Thot One half-dragged her friend from the wet cave and hugged her foetally-curled form as best she could, managing to suppress the shriek which wanted to erupt as the giant teeth snapped shut audibly behind her.

Bendis was getting sleepy.  She sat back and yawned.  She was still horny, but she’d have plenty of time to play with her new sex toys, and she was still enjoying the glow of her orgasm.  Absently she gathered up the three tiny girls in one hand, compressed them into a mass of tightly-packed of arms and legs and boobs, and rose to her feet.  She padded barefoot to her little kitchenette, not bothering to smooth down her now-sweaty and rumpled black minidress, and hunted through the cupboard for somewhere to stash her toys.  She didn’t know if they could pop the lid off a plastic dollar store storage bowl, but couldn’t find much else.  Her eyes roved over instant coffee, packets of ramen noodles, a jar of honey...

Bendis grabbed the honey awkwardly wedged it into her cleavage for leverage, and twisted off the cap.  There wasn’t much left.  Good enough, she thought.  She crammed the handful of wriggling flesh into the mouth of the jar, watching the tiny girls land noiselessly in the thick, sweet goo which rose to their knees, but which was now matting their hair and dripping from their bodies as they squirmed around to untangle themselves from each other.  With both hands now free, Bendis screwed the cap back on and grabbed a steak knife, which she used to savagely stab a few holes in the lid.

“There, you sluts got your food and whatever,” said Bendis.  “Don’t you fucking poop in my honey.  I’ll get you a fish bowl or something tomorrow.  Try not to fuck each other, ‘cause I want you horny.  My pussy is gonna be real happy, sluts.  ‘Night!”

Bendis shoved the jar into the darkness of the cupboard, closed the door, and padded off to bed, already fantasizing about what it would be like to lick her toys clean in the morning.

Fin.