- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please be advised this is a shrunken transformation story that may not be suited for all as there are some explicit/suggestive gore parts.

 

“Dammit Ryan!” my step sister shouted. “How many times have I told you not to come into my room?” I knew she was getting out of the shower and I wanted to catch her nude as if by accident. “Why are you such a perv?” she said perturbed as she stood there in a towel wrapped around her. “What the hell do you want?” I stood there and forgot to think of something before hand why I entered her room. “Ah, mom wants you” I stuttered. “Yea right, that’s not why you came in. I know why you do this all the time and it’s no coincidence it’s when I am getting out of the shower – go ahead and admit it” she stated agitated. “Really, mom wants you” I said more convincingly.

“Why don’t you just admit it, come on” she said more forcefully. I stood there quiet. I wanted her to know but I didn’t want her to know. “Since you are the perv you are, stay right there” she commanded. I watched her go back into her bathroom. I didn’t know what to do and I should have left but curiosity got the better of me. Was she going to let me see her I thought.

She came back out and was still wrapped in her towel. “Since you are the pervert you are I am going to show you something” she said with a slight grin. I have to admit my heart was pounding. I was finally going to see her large breasts. Then she pulled out a book she was hiding behind her back. My excitement vanished and I stood there puzzled. What was she up too?

“I am going to tell you something that I have not told anyone. You probably won’t believe me and that really doesn’t matter” as she took a more serious tone. “I am just going to come out and say it….I am a witch” she said as her posture took a more relaxed position. “You got to be kiiding me….what sort of babble is that – I am a witch” as I snickered. “Is that supposed to do something to me – I am a witch” as I started to rant a bit. “I understand your disbelief and I have something in mind to try on you” she quipped.

“Yea right. Where’s your pointed hat?” I stated sarcastically. “Go ahead and give it your best shot”. “Since you want to take a peek and look I can give you something.” she stated. “Yea, what’s that?” I asked. “Your wildest adventure….to be up close and personal to that of which you seek” she asserted as she bit her lip acting flirtatious with me. I started to walk out her room laughing. “Ok, but don’t say I didn’t try” she said guilting me into submission. I turned back around. “Ok, go ahead….this should be fun” I declared. “This should be really interesting”.

“Shut the door” she commanded once again. As I shut the door she started looking through the book she still had in her hands. She was looking through the pages and I can see she was looking for something in particular. “Ah, this is it” she said as she giggled. “Are you ready?

I just stood there with a look of amusement. “This ought to be good” I said as I crossed my arms and slouched. She started to speak some incantation with some strange words that sounded made up. She held out her right hand towards me as she spoke the words over and over. “You are insane” I exclaimed. She looked like she was in some sort of trance as her body tensed up.

After about a few minutes her body slumped and she stood there quiet. “Great acting…loved it…was very convincing – you should try for a movie career” I said jokingly. She looked up at me and I started to tingle. “This is ridiculous” I said with a bit of anxiety in my voice. The tingling became more and more intense until my body was frozen in fear and I passed out.

As I awoke, I was trying to focus my eyes. “What the hell!” I yelled out. As my eyes came back I yelled again in fear as I saw this giant face hovering over me. It was huge. I wanted to escape and then realized I couldn’t move my body. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn’t move. I moved my head away and closed my eyes as I couldn’t take this in. “Don’t be scared, you’ll be alright” a voice thundered out from above. I turned my head back and slowely looked back up at the massive face. It was my step sister.

“What have you done to me you bitch!” I once again yelled. “And why am I naked!” as I just realized. “I told you I was a witch” she chuckled. “I said I would get you up close and personal to that of which you seek and that’s exactly what I am going to do” she said again with a louder chuckle. She stood up and reached her hand down to me. Again I started to wriggle and move and flail my head about. She grabbed me with two of her fingers and picked me up. “There’s a little something I want to show you – this may be a bit of a shock” she calmly said. “Although you are shrunk and you and I see yourself as you, that’s not how anyone else would see you” she started to explain. There was nothing I could do as she started walking. What the hell was she talking about. I wasn’t fully comprehending in my curent condition. Thoughts were racing around in my head. This can’t be happening!

I finally snapped back into the current moment at hand. Her room was flashing all around me as she carried me off somewhere. I noticed she was already dressed…I must have been out for quite a while. What was she going to do with me. “We have to hurry” she said softly under her breath. “What do you mean hurry?” I asked. She didn’t say a word as she walked out her bedroom. “Where are you taking me?” I yelled out. “Shss” she said as we headed down the hallway.

Before I knew it she was taking me into me mom’s bedroom and right on through into the bathroom. She placed me down on the cold counter. “What the hell our you doing!!!” I screamed but she paid no attention and went about her mission. She bent down out of my view and I heard her rumaging through the cabinet below. “Where is it?” she whispered under her breath. “Ah, there it is” as she rose once again into my view. “What are you looking for? What are you going to do with me?” I shouted as I started to shake with uncontrollable fear.

She placed sort of a blue box on the counter just next to me. I tried to study the huge picture and words before she once again picked me up. As she spun me around I could see the box tabs already opened. “What the hell is this!!! You don’t need to do this!!! I’ll be good just change me back!!!” I cried at the top of my lungs. She didn’t care, she paid no attention. 

“So are you ready for your adventure?” she quipped excitedly. “Please change me back, I promise you I will be good from now on!” I once again cried. She started lowering me into the box and felt bruised by whatever she was sliding me in between. She didn’t push me all the way in and left me sticking out the top. I just then realized what she sandwhiched me in – it was a box of pads…my mom’s pads. “I think you are ready now” she smiled. “This can’t be happening!?” I yelled hysterically. “Wait, you know mom will just notice me and then I can tell her what you did” I said with confidence.

“Remember that I said that you and I can see you as you but others will see something else?” she asked. “Well to mom you will be just another pad and I believe it’s her time of the month.” she laughed out. “So see, you will be close up and personable to that which you seek.” She pickup the box and placed it back in the cabinet just where she found it. “I will find you tomorrow if you are still around and then maybe you will learn and I will change you back” as she once again smirked right at me. I saw the cabinet door close in and all became dark. I quivered with anger and fear all at once. I couldn’t move a muscle. Eventually I just gave up as I fell asleep from the trembling.

I awakened with the sound of a loud crash with what felt like a door slamming. I then realized my predicament once again. I slept so soundly I had forgotten what happened to me and where I am – stuck in a box a pads. I heard water running from up above. She must have turned on the faucet for the sink. I then heard humming near and far as she must have been walking around. I couldn’t take this any longer as my stomach started to ache. The anxiety in me started to build up enormously. I knew soon she would open the cabinet door. Maybe she would not need a pad but knowing my luck I thought.

Then it happened. The cabinet door slung open and the light poured in. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I could see mom’s legs as clear as day. Then a hand reached in and fumbled around. My heart pounded as if it were about to explode from my chest. She knocked into a few things until she felt the item she was looking for. Yep, it was the pads. She felt the box over and brushed me back as she tried to pick one. She glommed onto me as my sister knew she would – she was no idiot. Mom ripped me from between the other pads and hoisted me out of the cabinet and dropped me on the counter. That really really hurt. I looked up and saw her as I was laying on my back.

I started to yell at the top of my lungs “Mom, it’s me! Look at me!” No matter how hard I yelled and screamed she paid no mind. I could clearly see me as me but mom didn’t. How did my step sister do this. There are no such things as witches. My mind drifted in many directions as I tried to comprehend the situation. There was no way of getting out of this. My mom was going to use and abuse me. Then something I wasn’t prepared for happened. She started undressing. “No” I again yelled. “Mom stop! It’s me!” As she pulled her nighty over her head, her breasts just seemed to flop out. They were huge as ever – they were mountains.

Before I knew it she leaned up against the counter. Her one tit was hanging just above me. If I could move my arms I could touch them. She leaned over as she got a closer look at her face in the mirror. Her right boob came crashing down on me. I was sufficating under the tremendous weight as her flesh engulfed me. And as quick as that she stood back up as I lie there in shock. Did I just get crushed and flattened by a mom boob? My eyes focused on her one nipple. It was as gigantic. This is so disgusting, I shouldn’t be here.

I just watched her boobs jiggle as she did what ever at the sink. Then she shut the water off and turned away. In a few seconds I heard her turn the shower on. She once again moved out of view as she took her panties off and hopped into the shower. I just laid here helpless, thinking in fear about the things to come. The thought of being pressed against mom’s womanhood was just down right sickening. Thinking about it over and over I began to panic. I tried to stay calm but the terror just overwhelmed my senses and I passed out.

My eyes opened once again with the loudness of the shower water. I was only out a few minutes. Then all of a sudden it became defining quiet. The water stopped. I began to panic again as the shower curtain opened and she stepped out. I could see her weave in and out of my view as she dried herself. This was agony as I awaited her to pick me up. She completely went out of view and then swiftly popped up with the towel wrapped around her head.

Then without warning she move up against the counter. Her boobs hung over me again as I trembled with fear. She turned the faucet on again and her hand passed over me and quickly retrieved a toothbrush. Why is she toying with me…just do it and get it over. As my mind raced, I watched her brush her teeth over her boob flesh. The tits were wiggling back and forth teasing me with each motion. Then out of nowhere she bent over the sink. Her face was enormous. I yelled out once again thinking she would come to my rescue. She spit out the gunk from her mouth several times as she gulped water from her hand. The muck she let loose from her mouth was nauseating.

She stood back up and replaced her toothbrush back in the holder. All the while I was watching her hand pass over me again and again. She removed the towel from her head and let if fall to the ground. She rung her hands through her wet hair I guess to fluff it out.  Then once again her hand flew by me and brough back some container. She squeezed out some gook and in a quick instance I saw a bottle coming towards me. I closed my eyes for the impact and a loud crash rang out as it hit the counter just next to me. I looked up and she was rubbing her body and chest – I was lotion. Another disgusting site ensued as she massaged her tits…lifting them with each pass of her hand and letting them crash against her body. If this wasn’t my mom this would be such a magnificent site indeed. Even with that thought I couldn’t take my eyes off her colossal nipples as they seemed to be clearly hard and erect.

Then once again she bopped in and out of view as she finished lotioning up each time plunging the bottle just next to me and each time anticipating an impact to my limp body. Once that task was done, she started to put on her makeup as she grabbed another bottle from across the counter. I was watching the whole routine in slow motion as she went about her morning business. She couldn’t realize I was watching her naked up close to her personal show. She started smearing and rubbing her face with some other lotion that made her face cake up as she covered all the skin. She moved her mouth in weird positions as she stretched her skin to fill every void. I didn’t realize how her face had such pits and dents.

As she put that bottle back she returned with some flat container and popped open the lid. Then jolting me out of fascination, she leaned over me with her nipple inches from my face. I winced as I was expecting to be squashed once again. Her erect nipple just swayed over me and I could see directly up the hollow until the folds of the cavern wrapped in upon itelf to a close. I could also see what appeared to me the large tree like hairs protuding around the nipple. Each time she jostled I expected the nipple to crash down on me and rub into me like putting out a cigarette.

Again she stood back up and looked at herself in the mirror she held out the object in her left hand. Once she was satisfied she quickly snapped the lid shut and reached back across the counter and retrieved a long black container. She started to quickly plunge the top in and out of the container and the pull it out completely. It was a log back rod with a huge brush full of gunk at the end. As she raised it to her eyes, she once again leaned in to the mirror and her nipple hurtled towards me and crashed down on my dick covering most of my body. I screamed in agony like being kicked in the balls. “Mom for the love of god it’s me down here!!!” I howled.

Then her nipple lifted slowely, backing off from me but threatened me at any moment with another beating. She stood up again as she plunged the rod back into the bottle to get more slime. Then once again leaned forward. This time her nipple crashed down on the counter between me and the sink with some of her boob flesh rolling into and over my body. This happened many more times. Sometimes missing me and sometimes punding me. It seemed like an eternity before she was finally done just amusing herself in the mirror at her great art work.

I had a moment of calmness as she brushed out her hair. She then pulled out the blow dryer and plugged it in and draped the cord over me. My ears exploded as she turned it on. She tilted her head down and started rummaging her hand through her hair as the hurricance force winds blew in. She would flip her head back and forth as sometimes I would get the brunt of some of the wind gusts. The air blew in extremely hot and I feared for my life I would catch on fire if she didn’t pay attention.

She placed the hot blow dryer down and the moment finally arrived as she grabbed her bra off the counter to start to dress. I watched intensly as she wrapped the bra backwards between her tits and stomach to clasp the ends together. Then she swiftly twisted the bra around her until the cups were dangling in front of me. She slipped the straps up one at a time over her shoulders as the cups took there position to hold her breasts in place. The cups slid up and over each boob as the straps came to rest. Then she reached into each mound and pulled up each tit to rest them comfortably in place. What a site that was. But now the time has come. The time I’ve been fearfully waiting this whole entire morning session since she pulled me out of the box.

In slow motion I saw the panties pass over me as if to mock me. They were plain white panties….very large panties…..seemed like granny panties. I was once again in panic overdrive. Was I going to sufficate pressed up against her region? Was I going to drown knowing what pads are used for? Everything and anything all popped in my head at the same time. Am I going to be placed in upside down near her asshole or rightside up near hear pussy? My heart was racing and waiting for that hand to reach out to me.

She disappearded out of sight for a moment as she bent over to put each leg into her panties. She arose mightily as she pulled up those panties just before her waist. This was it. This is what my life will be…a pad for her bodily fluid leaks. This was going to be bad…really bad. Am I going to survive any of this. Then the hand headed straight towards me. This is how I am going to die…I can’t do anything about it and she has no clue what she is about to do to her son. She grabbed me and twisted me and unexpectedly ripped something off the back from my head to my feet. It hurt so bad like a sticker being pealed off. It felt like having every single hair torn from your body all at once. I was in agony. The abuse was starting.

She clasped her thumb and index finger around my chest as she lowered me to my doom. I was going in feet first. I could see in the distant the steched panties between her legs….my final resting spot. I yelled over and over and over. A shadow from above started to loom as I saw the mountainous folds of skin from her legs close in on me on from both sides. She slid me down and dropped me in the panty lining. I laid there as if I was in a hammock on a hot sunny day. The fingers then came in over me and pressed down over my whole body knocking the wind out of me and bruising the hell out of my body.

I should have just closed my eyes and waited for death to come but that was not meant to be. I looked up and saw the monster of my nightmares. I tangled dark forest of thick black hair that hides within a secret that few have every been this close too. She grabbed her panties and I started the ascend to her nether region. It was like a sacrifice taking place and I was on the alter being lifted to some larger purpose. The air was becoming thick and darkness closed in. Her hairs were now cutting down into me harder and harder as I was being pushed in. The hairs began to part as they gave way to the what loomed beneath. The smell became rancid and I knew where my face was going to be planted.

Mom pulled up her panties so snug that I was embedded into her pussy. I felt as part of her body, molded into place. I could feel I was covering her pussy from head to toe. Her legs closed in from both sides and I was squished. As she walked I was being rubbed and bruised from side to side. I awaited my fate as I knew more would come. She walked for sometime until she stopped abrubtly. I assumed she was finishing getting dressed. She was off to work.

I felt her position change and I was upright a bit. She must have been sitting. I heard a loud roar as if she was starting the car. It was the car. I didn’t take long before I felt the first wetness come. I had no clue where it came from but I was already damp with moisture. It smelled awful. This will only get worse. When will my torture end?

I just laid there tight up against her pussy gasping for any air I could breathe through her thick bush. I became so overwhelmed I just let myself pass out. I woke up to the brisk walking and the rug burns started again. I felt myself drenched. The smell was so bad I puked on myself. I was engulfed in putrid fluids. I collected myself and heard faint chatter from all around. We must be at her work place. She once again sat down but this time she crossed her legs. It was excrutiating and I screamed in pain. But there was nothing I could do. Overtime she would uncross and then recross her legs from the other side. It seemed like days and days this went on….until….

She stood up and started walking again. I heard the change of footsteps as she opened a door where we left the carpet for tile. That could only mean one thing….we were in the bathroom. I heard the clacking of her heels and then a door squeek open and slam shut. This can’t be good…no good at all. Will she change me and flush me….”Oh my god please don’t!” I prayed out loud. Before I knew it, light wipped in and blinded me as I was pulled away from her sex. My eyes took several seconds to adjust as I could see the toilet bowl below my feet as the panties were streched between the legs. She was already sitting down to do her business.

She stared straight ahead as she waited for the flow to start. It was about to start…I saw her face change moods. It came.Gushing out like Niagra Falls and just as loud. She let out a sigh of relief. It took some time before her spicket started to slow and come to a final drip. In the meantime, her hand came racing down on me. This was it, she was going to peel me of her panties and flush me. Instead the back of her fingers crashed down on me over and over. “Hmmm, not bad” she whispered. “Not bad what?” I exclaimed. I was drenched and I know I swallowed much in disgust. But I hushed instantly as I just realized this was good. I was going to be replaced ….yet.

She stood up a bit as I heard her unrolling some toilet paper. I glanced at where I had just been and could now see clearly up her cavern as she wiped. She gave one quick swipe and dropped the wad into the bowl as her void closed in. She quickly grabbed her panties and I noticed how wet she still was. There were droplets of pee dangling from all over up there. Darkness fell once again as I was smothered in globs of pee. I was forced to inhale the dewdrops and upchucked over and over. As I was pushed into her bush once again to meet her opening, It was like being nestled in a wet pile of leaves. The toture of the smell and taste was unbearable. I drank my mom’s pee – I couldn’t grasp that at all.

As she walked once again, I could hear me making light squishing sounds from being so wet. Will this ever end? I asked myself. There were many times that afternoon the outflows seemed much as her hole belowed out with such a moan and all the while I was absorbing every drop and taste. The rest of the day dragged on. I was saturated to the bone and I didn’t want to think what was in the disgusting excrements spewing from her opening. It was getting bad. Her whole pussy was as drenched as I was.

Finally the day ended and we were back home. I knew the next event would end my life as I had been used and abused all day. The time had come to just rid me of this suffering.

I heard her start to undress. That’s what she usually did the first thing when she came home. I just waited for her to make her self comfortable in her bathroom and decide my fate. It came quick as daylight once again came. She plopped herself down on the toilet with a loud thump. I looked over my body and it was unsightly. Besides all the fluids there was gobs of blood strune in. She had to liberate me this time. There is no way she would keep using me – could she? As I heard the stream of pee once again, it didn’t phase me at all. I was relieved when I saw my mom’s hand come down and rip me off her panties. The hurt didn’t matter. I was weak and tired and I just wanted to be flushed away. She lifted me to her face as if she knew it was me. I am not sure why but she gave me a quick smell up and down my body. Why would she do that?

I heard the toilet paper unroll quite a bit and she unexpectedly started to wrap me up..like I was some sort of mummy. I felt her hand swing away and drop the whole clump of me. As I fell through the air, I thought I was expecting to hit water but I didn’t. I hit the side of something and tumble down to some hard surface. Again I didn’t care about the hurt. I could only guess I was thrown away in the trash bin next to the bowl. I heard the toilet flush and then silence. I just lay there as a piece of garbage now. How did this all start? I recollected.

I felt my surroundings move. Was I being taken out with the garbage? I heard some rummaging around l over me and I was tumbling all over. I was then clutched hard and started to spin as I was being unraveled. I rolled out and to the palm of my step sister’s hand. “Ewe…you are a complete mess!” she stated. “I hope you had fun…I told you you would have a wild adventure.” she laughed. “Do you want to continue your adventure?” she asked rhetorically. “Hmmm, let me think if I’ve punished you enough.” she smirked.