- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Story commissioned by rayner3 on DeviantArt

-----

Nightwing stared out in horror as he saw the world growing around him, feeling his size and strength being sapped away, leaving him helpless at the mercy of the woman who now stood as tall as the statue of liberty and was only getting bigger: Harley Quinn.

“Ya like my new shrinking serum? It's a little gift courtesy of our good friend Ivy. She says to give ya her regards. Says she hopes to get out of Arkham soon so you can thank her personally. Assuming you're still big enough to hear by then,” she said as she sauntered over to him. By the time she reached him he was just an inch tall, so small that even her boots dwarfed him. “But a dirty alleyway like this ain't a place for two old friends to catch up with each other. Come here, I'll take ya back to my apartment.”As Harley was about to snatch him up, Nightwing deftly jumped out of the way and turned to run for a nearby trash pile he could hide in.

“I see you've still got the moves even at that puny size of yours, huh? Not that it'll help ya any. Where are ya even running to?” she asked as she slammed a hand in front of him. “Now stay still for a bit, will ya? Less chance winding up crushed that way.” Her fingers curled around him, squeezing him tight as they brought him up to her face. “You and me are gonna have sooo much fun, I can hardly wait!” she said, licking her lips. Then she lowered him towards her foot and pulled on the cuff of her sock, dumping him in and pushing him all the way down until he was at her sole. “Now, you just stay there like a good little boy while I get us home.”It was a rough ride for Nightwing, being constantly smothered under Harley's sole, getting soaked in her foot sweat and having every breath he took suffused with the smell of her foot. At least he made it to her apartment in one piece, but even once she got there she didn't take him out. Instead, she just slipped off her shoes and started walking around in her socks while she made some dinner for herself, humming happily as she felt the tiny little hero squirming under her sole.

“I gotta tell ya, it was a rough day at work today. Having you around really puts a smile on my face, though. I'm so glad you decided to drop by!” she said as she carried her food to the table. “Hope you don't have any plans to leave. I could use the company of a guy  like you.” She started eating, all the while toying with Nightwing under her foot.

After dinner, she waltzed off to her bedroom, where she sat down and peeled off her sweaty sock, letting Nightwing tumble out of it and onto the old dingy carpet. While he recovered from the trip, she took off her other sock too and set her bare feet down next to him, wiggling her toes to help them air out. “God, my feet are killing me! Be a dear and give them a little rub, wontcha?”Nightwing kept quiet, only looking up at her in disbelief. “Well? What're ya waiting for? You wanna grow back to normal, don't ya? In other words, you want this antidote,” Harley said, pulling a small vial out of her pocket and holding it up for him to see. “Well, I'm not giving you any until I've had my fun with you. Now, be a good boy and rub my poor tired feet,” she said, tilting her feet back to expose her soles to him.

Sighing, Nightwing got to his feet and went under hers, grimacing at the smell. With a groan, he put his hands against her warm, sweaty sole and started rubbing it with all his might. At this size, her skin had a leathery feel to it, but it was still curiously soft. Above him, Harley slumped back onto the bed while smiling over how humiliating this must be for him.

“Harley?” he called to her once he'd rubbed both of her feet. “I'm finished down here! Hello?”

Was she asleep? If so, this would be a perfect opportunity for him to take the antidote. He tried calling for her a few more times first, in case she just wasn't hearing him. Once satisfied that she slept, he started climbing up her leg. He'd almost reached Harley's knee when all of a sudden she sat back up, making him fall to the floor as he was thrown off-balance. “Oh, you done already? How about we play a little game then?” she said, wiggling her feet around him. “You've heard of cat and mouse, right? Well, it's a bit like that. You try and see if you can get away from me while I chase after. And if I catch you...” She raised her foot high above and stomped down on the floor next to him. “Well, what are ya waiting for, Gnatwing? Get running!” She lifted her foot again before smashing it down where he'd been standing before he took off at a dash.

While he ran as fast as he could, Harley easily kept pace with him at a casual walk, fully aware that he had no chance of escape. She followed close behind, stomping down where she knew she'd miss him by just a fraction of an inch, stomping in front of him whenever he got too close to genuine escape, like getting under the bed or some other piece of furniture. When she decided she'd had enough chasing after him, she smashed her foot down so hard that it caused him to fall over, then she trapped him between her feet, leaving him only a small window through which they could see each other. “Game's over, kiddo; this kitten's done chasing after you,” she said as she pinned him under a big toe and dragged him back along the carpet.

“I hope you didn't think you ever had any real chance of escape. You couldn't even escape from a mouse at that little bug size. You should be thankful I brought you along and didn't just leave ya in the street like that; who knows what might have happened without someone as kind as me to look after ya,” she said. “Now, can I hear a little 'thank you' for that favor I did you?”“Th-thank you,” Nightwing said from under her foot.

“What's that? Did you say something? I'm afraid I didn't hear it; you're gonna have to speak up a bit, kid,” she said, gripping him between her toes and lifting him up.

“Thank you for not leaving me in the street!” he yelled as his body was squeezed between her huge toes.

“Aww, it was nothing, really!” she said, swinging her foot back onto the bed. “There's no way I'd ever leave a sweet little guy like you all alone out there in Gotham. Aren't I just so kind?”“Y-you are!” Nightwing said, groaning under the strain from her toes.

“What's that? I am what?” she asked, loosening her grip on him a bit.

“You're... very kind.” Her grip loosened some more. “You're the kindest girl I know.” It loosened yet again, letting him crawl out from between her toes, after which he rolled down her foot until he was draped over her ankle.

“The nicest and the cutest, wouldn't you agree?”

“Absolutely. I've never seen anyone as pretty as you.”

“Do ya really mean it?”

“I do.”

“Then why don't you prove it? Come give me a kiss, will ya?” she said tapping on her lips.

Nightwing sighed, but he knew he had to obey her every whim if he was to have any hope of getting back to normal. He set out walking across her body, crossed her legs and her belly, then walked through her cleavage, blushing as he felt the warmth of her boobs around him. Finally he made it up to her neck. From there he pulled himself up onto her chin and kneeled on it, bending over to graze her lower lip with his own firmly-sealed lips.

“Aww, come on now! That's not even the sorta kiss you'd give your mother! What is this, your first time kissing a girl? Let me show you how it's really done,” she said, putting a finger at his back and pressing his face forcefully down between her puckered lips. As he squirmed under her finger, she sucked on his face a bit, pulling the air from his lungs and keeping him held in place with the suction. She held him there for a minute, even swabbing his masked face with her tongue, before letting him go with a loud “Mwah!” sound.

Nightwing fell back from her face, rolling down her body until he would up nestled in the entrance to her cleavage. “What'd ya think? Do I know how to kiss or what?” she asked, giggling as she saw him blushing. “Anyways you're probably thinking it's getting to be about time I give you the antidote, aren't ya? Well... alright, I'll let ya have it. I suppose you've earned it, considering you've been such a good boy with me. Just let this teach ya not to go messing with me again, ya hear?”Harley sat up, sending Nightwing rolling down her chest and onto the bed between her legs, then pulled out the vial and unscrewed its lid before applying some of it to her middle toe. “Alright, there's your antidote! Now all ya gotta do is climb up and lick it off my toes,” she said, resting her foot on the bed. “Better hurry up now! You don't want it to dry up, do ya? Just go lick it all up.”Nightwing suspected a trap, but considering he didn't have any other way to get back to normal, he didn't really have a chance but to take up her offer, however disgusting it was. He went up to her foot and started climbing up her sole, using the ridges on her skin as footholds. After a minute, he had finally made it up to her toe. Straddling the gap between it and the next toe over, he started licking up all the liquid off of it. At the first lick he grimaced; it was foul, and not just because of the foot sweat. If anything, her foot probably tasted a hundred times better than the serum. Either way, he sucked it up and kept licking, eventually having ingested just about every last drop of it. Then he sat back and waited to see if there would be any sort of reaction or if the “antidote” was just a dud.

As it turned out, something did happen. His size started changing, but not in the direction he wanted it; he was getting smaller, smaller, and smaller.

“Sorry to break it to ya, kiddo, but there's no antidote,” Harley said with her toes splayed apart so she could see him shrink. “That's just a different version of the shrinking serum. Boy, you should have seen the look on your face when you were licking it off my foot, though! It was priceless! Anyway, it's getting real hard to even see ya so I figure I'll leave ya down there to live on my foot forever. Well, maybe not forever. Maybe this thing wears off after a while, but it's been a month since I tested it on another guy and I haven't seen him since, so it lasts a month at least. Either that or the reason he's not back to normal is 'cause he died somewhere on my foot. Either way, it's been nice knowing ya, Gnatwing! Hope ya have a good rest of your life between my toes,” she said, wiggling them around as he disappeared from view.