- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

 

As I finished putting my shrunken clothes back on I watched carefully as Linda rushed about the house tidying up. I hadn’t a clue who this ‘guest’ she was talking about could be, I know Joe never mentioned anything to me about it that’s for sure. As much as I held it in I was afraid, what would happen if someone else found me like this?

One thing was for sure, I didn’t want to become some front page article in some Scientist magazine…no way.

“Rich…” I heard Linda call, finishing with the buttons on my shirt as I turn to see her walking over to me. standing on the kitchen side, “Aww, you look so adorable. A good friend of mine is coming over, Amanda, I want you to be nice to her. We’ve known each other since high-school and I know she’ll just want to eat you up!”

I quiver a little as she finishes that sentence, recalling my experience with Linda’s huge roaming tongue and my worry of an imminent demise.

“You’re crazy!” I scream at her, desperation overcoming me once more.

“Yeah? And you’re small,” She says, an annoyed look crossing her face as she pins me down with a huge finger, “I can do whatever I want,”

Once again luck is on my side as the doorbell rings, someone must be looking out for me. Linda takes me into her hand, once more I am surrounded by the darkness as I feel myself being carried. Her fingers aren’t completely shut and I am able to glance out a bit, I see the door open and I look down at the most gorgeous pair of sandaled feet I had ever seen.

“Linda!” I heard what must be Amanda say, suddenly my view being obscured as the two must have hugged, “I was getting bored at home, I’m glad you called. I was worried you had forgotten about me now you’re married!”

“Hehe,” I heard Linda giggle, “How could I forget? I guess Joe just doesn’t like having you around, the bastard…”

“You’re too good for him, you need to get yourself a proper man,” Amanda said as the two let go of one another.

“Speaking of proper men…” Linda said as I soon found the hand opening and me being tipped on to my side.

I lay upon Linda’s hand, sprawled on my back as Amanda looks down at me, astonishment in her big eyes. Although she didn’t have much make-up on she looks almost as good as Linda, one could be forgiven for thinking their sisters.

“Meet Richard…he got caught in Joe’s little shrinking machine I told you about,” Linda said with another giggle, “Here,”

I found myself being tipped into the soft hands of Amanda who cooed at me in wonder, a smile sporting her lips as she tried to think of what to say.

“This is incredible…he’s real?” Amanda asked, her finger beginning to poke at me indiscriminately.

There didn’t seem to be any place that was sacred as I felt her finger prod at my groin, my arousal became obvious and it let loose a laugh from Amanda’s pristine lips.

“He’s real all right…” She grinned.

“Come in and sit down, I’ll make as some coffee,” Linda beckoned, closing the door behind Amanda as she carried me into the living room and took a seat.

“You’re just too cute…” Amanda repeated as she would hold me up and twist me about, sometimes gently moving my arms with her fingers to get a good look at me, “And your clothes…wow…”

I sighed, every time I was dropped back into the palm Amanda would let me try and run away and then pinch me with her fingers again, dragging me back. It was torture in a way, to know that it didn’t seem like I was going to be able to escape with Amanda, and Linda, keeping an eye on me so closely.

As Linda returned she smiled at Amanda, still playing with me and handed her some coffee.

“You should put the little guy to work, he just loves feet,” She said with a grin, it was strange to hear my secret bounded about so openly now.

“Oh really? Well I have been walking all day…” Amanda said with a childlike smile on her face, she kicked off her sandals and set me down on the same foot-rest that I had been on before, this time it was Amanda’s feet which was sprawled upon it.

“Well, go on little guy, give my feet a nice good massage,” She giggled, shoving me a little with her foot.

I sighed, though I was notable excited by this prospect all the same. One of Amanda’s beautiful feet lay before me and I begun by repeated what I had done to Linda, scratching at it softly, Amanda had other ideas. She turned her foot on its side so her sole was laying down. I immediately understood and begun to gently caress with my feeble hands, squeaks of pleasure coming from both Amanda and Linda.

“He’s so cute and this feels so good!” Amanda smiled, watching me carefully, “I need to get me one of these,”

“Not this one, he’s all mine,” Linda said with a grin, the word ‘mine’ echoed in my head as I kept rubbing.

God this was demeaning though, here I was massaging the foot of a woman I had only just met because she told me too. It’s not like I could protest, I was fearful of being completely squashed by them to be honest.

I was caught off guard as I felt a pinch around me, my hands stopped to try and pull out and I noticed it was in fact Linda’s foot that had grabbed me between her big toe and the one besides it.

“Hey!” Amanda said, “He wasn’t done!”

“Calm down Amanda,” Her friend smiled, “I want to try something with the little guy,”

I watched as Linda lifted me up slightly, holding me between her toes. What happened next I could not have imagined. Slowly Linda began to crunch her toes together, moving me with them and rubbing up against my already large erection. Involuntarily a moan left my mouth.

“He likes that…” Amanda commented as Linda continued, slowly getting faster.

I was in ecstasy, Linda’s foot was driving me insane and soon I was nearing orgasm. With a long moan I released myself, the patch on my trousers being evident and both of the girls let loose a huge giggle at my predicament. Linda moved her foot over Amanda’s hand and dumped me into it with another laugh.

“Wow little guy, you didn’t last long,” Amanda smiled as she poked at the wet patch, “I hope you’re not all tired out, my other foot still needs some attention…”

I couldn’t speak, Amanda dumped me back in the same place as before and I was forced to repeat the massaging of her other large foot, though my heart wasn’t really in it. My body was weakened and I just wanted to rest, Amanda and Linda would have none of it.
Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

 Sorry it's a little late!

 ^_^ Anyone up for some RP just let me know ^_^