- Text Size +
Recovering from my experience earlier I was still unsure precisely what had gone on, Linda definitely had gotten some kind of buzz from it. She had taken me back into the kitchen and left me on the table while she sat and ate a sandwich, every so often she would drink a sip of the wine she had poured.

“Here,” Linda said as she sprinkled some crumbs of bread on to the table, “I bet you’re getting a little hungry now, eat up,”

At first I just stood there, looking at her and the food she had put down for me. Surprisingly at my size the crumbs were quite large, the smallest being the size of about an average hamburger you would normally get from fast food restaurants. She was right about one thing, I was getting hungry though.

My resistance was short lived as I sat down and began to take a bite, it wasn’t much in terms of taste and I had never been a big fan of bread but it seemed to me this was going to be the best I’d get for a long time. For once Linda didn’t pay too much attention too me, her eyes were focussed on the window for some reason and she seemed distracted. I had no idea what but I didn’t wish to ask/

“I’ve been thinking Rich…” Her voice suddenly turned interested as she looked down at my munching, “Since you’re in no condition of going outside why don’t you stay here tonight?”

I didn’t answer, obviously I had no say in the matter and I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of retaliation if I got too enthralled in an argument against this titanic beauty.

“No opinion huh?” She grinned, sipping more wine, “Ah well, I’ll have to prepare the ‘guest room’ soon then. Try not to make a mess little man,”

As much as I detested what she called me I still did not wish to react to her, I had learnt that the best thing to do was to be patient and give her nothing to feed off of. Unfortunately Linda was unlike anyone I had ever met and being this small opened up many more possibilities for her.

I saw her giant hand come towards me, like a huge claw attempting to crush the life out of me. I don’t know what happened but something within me sparked up, if I were a biologist I’d have called it natural instinct or something fancy.

All I knew is that as soon as it came towards me I jumped up and began to sprint away, the edge of the table wasn’t too far and I guessed I could make my way down to the second chair and get to the floor via that way. Linda saw what I was doing, reaching over to get me as I sprinted.

My mind was now filled with escape, I could hear her moving off the chair but I didn’t care. I could see myself get away, I could see myself escaping from Linda and finding a way to get back. All seemed well until a dark shadow passed over me, I dared not stop but my fate was already sealed.

A wall of flesh appeared in front of me, too late I crashed into it and fell backwards. By the time I had pulled myself up her other hand had came from behind and trapped me inside the darkness. I could feel movement as she scooped me up, I tumbled a bit, and ushered me onto one hand. Eventually she lifted one up, leaving me laying upon a palm as I saw her glaring eyes stare down at me.

“What did I tell you about being good?” She scowled, though I doubted she really was annoyed, “Now I’m going to have to punish you,”

Linda twisted her hand and I found myself falling, afraid I was going to die I closed my eyes. I found myself impacting with a soft piece of ground, surprisingly with little injury to myself. As I began to pull myself up another material like that which I was standing on pushed me down and onto my stomach. It took me only a little while to realise Linda had put me in between two pieces of bread.

“Yum yum,” She said with a giggle, I couldn’t move as I felt her fingers press down tightly on the bread.

To my right I could see a small amount of light and began to squirm my way towards it, it was both difficult and painful but I saw myself getting closer. I did not know exactly what was happening, only that the sandwich was moving and, upon poking my head out I saw exactly what she planned.

Slowly I was being moved towards her mouth, her tongue whipping out and licking about her lips slightly. I know her eyes could see me, my small head poking out between the two slices of bread and this only made her move me faster towards the great pit.

I felt her warm breath and her tongue touch against my hair as she pushed the bread against her mouth and slowly began to bit down upon it. Her tongue licked all about my head and over my face, tipping the bread up a bit and releasing her grip I plummeted out and onto the moist tongue. I screamed, I admit to that and this seemed to have helped me in this instance.

Linda poked her tongue out sharply, I had not fully gone into her mouth and her fingers quickly picked the shivering me up. Tears streamed down my face as she held me up to hers.

“Richard, are you alright?” She asked, showing some sincerity for once, “I’m sorry Richard. You just have to promise to be good okay? I don’t want to have to do this too you, really I don’t, just behave,”

I nodded weakly, that act had almost destroyed me. I was still soaking with saliva and pieces of bread was still stuck to me. She carried me over to the sink and dropped me on the side as she poured a small amount of water into a bowl. Testing it out with her finger she put it besides me.

“Go ahead and wash yourself up darling,” She smiled, patting me upon the head with one finger.

Wiping my eyes I once more nodded weakly and walked over to the bowl before I felt her fingers pinch the back of my shirt.

“You’re not going in fully clothed are you?” She asked rhetorically, a familiar glint in her eye.

“L…Linda…” I stammered but she would have none of it, crossing her arms and showing she meant business.

With a sigh I could not object and carefully unbuttoned my shirt after removing my tie. I heard a coo from her as she observed my chest and an even larger one as I removed my shoes, trousers and everything in between. Standing there, naked, I blushed a little. I wasn’t usually shy around girls but, well, this was different.

Pulling myself up I climbed into the steaming water, it was a little hot at first but I began to get used to it. The water went up to my waist and I gently sat down, beginning to wash myself with my hands. All the while I did this I was aware of Linda’s gaze upon me, watching me like a hawk.

Eventually I heard her walk away, at the time I was busy washing my face beneath the water. I didn’t care so much as to where she went, only that I had time to relax a bit. My mind was still scattered from what had happened before, would she really eat me if I complained? I wasn’t so sure but I didn’t want to test it either.

I heard talking but the water in my ears muffled the sound, I couldn’t hear what was said. When she returned a large grin was worn upon her face as I pulled myself from the water.

“Hurry up and get dressed, we’re going to have a guest around,” A predatory smile crossing her face.