- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Player Characters:
Vicaroth - Brown Male Mouse - 5'10"
Zero - Small buglike creature - 1-2"

 

Vicaroth

Once again Vic had been running late on his delivery job but before he got home he knew he had to tie up some endings. Dressed in a standard work outside equipped with light colors and thick black boots, the rodent drove his motor bike to his final destination. Parking on the side of the downtown city street normally bustling with cars eerily it was pretty quiet. The sun had already set and after a few moment dunking a small package in the apartment's mail slot he noticed a tiny critter roam about outside. Feeling bad for such a poor little thing, he went out to see if it was alright. The shadow of the 5'10" rodent, loomed a little intimidating, the tangy scent of the leather boots floating in the lightly breezy air.  The mouse smiled brightly, eyes watching the little one carefully

"Hello little dude. Are you ok? You know it is dangerous to be on this busy sidewalk like this. Gonna be hard to see ya on the ground like that with it being night and all. I hope you have a place to get back too... maybe a family or something. Did you need any help?"

Zero

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the booming voice, not expecting it while I walk down the dark cold street. I turn around expecting someone my size but get a look at a giant instead, towering over my inch size.

"Ye- Yes sir-! Ev- Everything I- is fine! I- I know jus- Just was doing something for my fami- family!"

She didn’t know if it was a good idea to talk about her family in front of a giant, but it was too late to take back that decision, plus it wasn’t like she told him where they were.

Vicaroth

Squinting a little as his large ears tried to pick up on the high pitched sounds coming for the insect's voice. Casually his fingerless gloved hand lower down to pluck the diminutive being from the ground and closer to his face. The thick rolls of the hide fabric rolling about her body as he seem to inspect her farther. The musky scent of the gloves was a bit strong and overpowering but instead of putting the little one back down, he stand, and boot creaking as his stance changed.

"Uhh yeah... Well whatever you were doing. Worry not! I will help you out. Hey, how about a deal! I got this online streaming show and I am always looking for guest for it. Maybe even some members of your family enjoys watching it. You could end up famous! In fact, I am running a little late at the moment but it won't take long to get set up. Why not come with me, it'll be pretty quick..."

Zero

I had a mini heart attack as I watched a giant glove come down from the skies above me, I was frozen in fear as the giant plucked me up with no effort. The smell of the boots vanished and was replaced with the smell of his hands and gloves, which did not give a lovely smell, unfortunately for me.

"WOAH HEY! I DIDNT SAY YOU COULD PICK ME UP!"

Vicaroth

Eyes seem to look passed the little bug, before he dropped her into a pocket of his thick leather jacket. The smile almost distorting as she would be looking up, what light the street had offer slow disappearing as the pocket zips closed.

"I am glad we have come to an agreement."

The rodent chuckles having ignored all the words and pleading the little one had been doing. Popping his helmet back on, he hopped on the bike, revved the deafening sounds of his 1500cc engine before he zoomed down the street. He was quite excited to have a new gust for his show and was in a rush to get logged in to greet his fans. The space inside the pocket bounced and tussled about as he was not being overly careful with his new visitor. What seemed like hours was actually minutes and the movements had stopped, a juggle of keys, a door opening... closing... locked. The boot steps echoed upon the floor it was then light could be seen between the spaces of the zipper teeth. The coat was removed but the little one still trapped inside, but the sounds of the boots remained followed by some clicks, typing and a humming from the mouse that seems a little eerie.

Zero

What was a stupid thought became reality, a giant kidnapping a tiny was probably never gonna end well for the tiny, and this giant didn’t seem to have the thought of taking her out for a beer seeing his smile. Locked away in the awful pocket with lint all around her was hell, but thankfully it ended after some long time. She knew this as the bike shut off and the giant started moving around, tossing her all around the place.

"Gah what the fuck!?"

Vicaroth

A humming before some music started playing though some speakers. Something was going on outside of that jacket of his but what, the little one was about to find out. Suddenly the zipping opens up and the bare mouse hand digs inside grasping about until the palm formed into a fist with a squirming insect inside. Everything is dark now, the muffled sounds of the slow ominous music all that the little Zero could hear. It was at that point the Mouse seemed to be talking to someone. The conversation seemed to get louder as he moved about yet the words were too intertwined with the music to hear them.  As the fingers opened up the sounds all came in at once, the rodent was holding a cell phone backwards with the video cam at a 45 degree angle over his head. His outfit had changed, it was dark clothing a black T-shirt with some sort of symbol upon it, black jeans and still he wore those army style footwear. He talked to the phone as if it was for someone or...

- Audience Point of View-

The camera view swung about the charismatic personality of the Gothic looking mouse. The voice shouting welcomes and excitement before the view erratically zoomed in to the small scared little bug in his hand.

"Welcome internet! Welcome to the show! We have another great one for you all today! Look what I found... Another small helpless creature whom was wandering the lonely streets of downtown. Say hello little one! --he paused for a brief second-- This one was doing some errands for her family before I found her. How cute! A family.. to think.. I wonder... if perhaps other members of her family were part of the shows or maybe... they already are!"

The mouse leans over to hit a switch before the view changes. The camera seeming to have an upward view upon some sort of glass flooring or table. Upon it seemed to be other 1 inch bug people taped to it.

-Back in the room-

The room was bright with cameras and lights everywhere. A laptop sat upon a table to the side with a few switches about it. In the middle of the room sat a large table, with a camera under it. Something was off about it. In fact... the view of the audience could be seen in the laptop's screen. What was happening here?

Zero

I look around confused, I never heard of this 'show', but I knew this wasn't going to be good as I saw the saw looking contraption, other tinies taped to it, their face matching mine. Confusion and horror.

"What the hell is going on here-? Wh- Why am I here-?"

I look at the mouse with a scared look trying to look for way of escape.

Vicaroth

Eyes gaze down at the helpless one before lowing the cell phone to his side and tossing it to the table.

"You... you're the star of the show! You get to make such life or death decisions just be happy you are not the one tabled to the table eh?”

The mouse stomps about, the clomping boots trembling upon the hard wood floor. He moved before standing in front of the knee height table. It was clear that you can now see 3 victims, each different sizes from an inch or so to 4". Their lower halves were stuck firmly to the glass as they seem to cry for table and plead to the giant looming above. Leaning over the dumps the little one inside a small clear plastic box, then adjusts the mic over the opening.

"Why don't you say hello to all your new fans out there. Tell us a little about yourself."

The music and screams echoing in the background.

Zero

I look around, pointing to myself with a confused expression.

"Wait me-? The star? Death!? What the fuck do you mean-?"

I ask while looking up, still worried about what was planned for the tinies below and me. Hell I was more worried about them than myself.

Vicaroth

Standing up he takes out a single wireless ear bud and stuffs it in his large ear. Now he can hear the little one much easier. A chuckle, humming again to the music, floor thump... thump... thump to his steps encircling his prey around the table. Reaching over he takes a remote from next to the laptop and hits the power on. Upon the white wall is a live stream with thousands of views. A large box showing the view from under the table and another smaller box in the corner of the scared ladies face in the box. The comments seem to be coming in off the chat room. Some saying... 'I cannot wait to see what happens' and 'Crush! Crush! Crush!' the text was moving by other than a few that would pop up after a nice donation was made.

"You see them? That is your audience today! This is like a game show... where your answers will determine the fate of your new friends. And don't worry about them... they already had their 5 minutes of fame and look where they ended up?"

Zero

"Wait- so I’m gonna end up like them-!?"

I stepped back in horror, hearing the chat go off, not aware about how pumped up some people were to see a few innocent people crushed.

Vicaroth

The mouse enjoying the terror begins to laugh as the text filled with LOLs and other such things. The music changing as the mouse almost danced closer, he swung to the side eyes glued upon the little one in the box as he sang.

"Are you feeling nervous, are you having fun? It's almost over, it's just begun!"

With that he slide his fingers across the top of the box as he moves around before violently slamming his boot next to the leftmost crying victim. Squeaks riot from below the views getting a clear shot of his deep threaded rubber soles.

"Look in my eye, don't be scared, don't be shy, come on in the waters fine!"

The boot moved to step upon the 3" tiny wolf, the arm fitting under a single tooth of the deathly sole before a rumble vibrated though the glass. Weight shifting, pops and cracks as the limb is flatted and into mush. The view clear to see from under as a pink and red mess oozes from where the arm once was.

"Shall we begin?"

Zero

I look in horror and say nothing, watching the blood flow out of the tiny, it shocking me, I was hoping this was an act. But god couldn’t give me what I wanted one time, the blood spilling out more as I hear the screams and yells of them.

Vicaroth

Keeping the boot in place, the lightening behind the rodent has cast a shadow upon the unnerved victim in the box. The wimping k9 still feeling the boot digging into the extremity, bleeding out.

"You didn't tell them your name little one. Introduce yourself. Tell the people about who you are and about your family life. You do have one don't cha? Got kids? A loved one? We want all the details!"

Zero

I frowned but did as told.

"My name is Zero- I have a son and a husband- that’s all okay! Now please let me go-!"

Vicaroth

Eyes looking to the camera below the floor, with a smirk, the oozing mess under the boot still spreading across the glass.

"What do you think class... is that good enough? To think you have probably had hopes and dreams before this point. I am sorry to say... but the only hope you have left now is to play my game."

The rodent savored the screams and the power, he was viably getting excited as his slide the boot from the table now revealing the sticky mess squished upon the surface.

"Question 1... What is my shoe size? If you get this wrong... it's won't be you that gets punished. In fact you might get to see what everyone here wants to see."

The fox raises a hand, his fingers upon his only good arm are trying to signal a hint. The stump of his other also moving, trying to help with the answer. The wolf raises they arm, spreads out all of their digits, praying to the heavens or to the beast about to end his life.

Zero

I look down and think, '5? What no way does the little shit wear a god damn 5- ugh I will just chose it because I have no clue.

"5-?"

I look down at the wolf hoping that was right.

Vicaroth

The wolf makes a fist, the mangled seeming limb squirming violently as he cries out.

"5 you say... Oh... oh. Wait... is that because this little guy had his fingers up... Oh my dear. Looks like he was trying to show both of his hand but sadly... he is missing one of those. --Making a loud buzzer like noise with his mouth-- You are gonna have to double that my dear. I wear size 10's which are more than enough for the likes of you little ones!"

The chat room explodes in comments, donations and words like. 'Kill kill kill' --- 'Give him the boot!' --"Her next! Her next!' and with that he lifts his foot into the air letting the little wolf get a clear view before slowly bringing it down upon his body. The hard sole lean into its ribs and legs. Disappearing from view with only the image of the stream upon the wall to see his fate. Moments later he flattened his sole, the crunching began much like before but this time it was louder. The wolf's head turning to the side now, suddenly he was rather quiet even the music seemed to drown out. The twitching body, it tried to get away but it was no use... Pop... the ribs compressed, CREEMMP the head started to make its own music. What felt like forever, the mouse savored before the little guy could take no more... sides splitting open... pink and brown viscera expelled. The organs exploding from one side as it left a print around the threads, entangling and smushing into the surfaces. It was about as horrible as the skull caved and flattened... eyes shooting out as if they were some sort of toy designed to do so.

"Oops... looks like you were wrong!"

Zero

she stared down as the blood and organs squished all over the place under the boot, while it was horrible, she couldn’t dwell on it too much, it would have been more painful for him to bleed to death. But watching the chat made her worry, seeing people talk about who to crush and giving money to the sick fuck.

"What’s the next question- I just want to get home to my kid-?"

Vicaroth

Another chuckle, the boot lifting as the strains of the last victim still hung upon it was placed over the opening of the box. The gunk and fur dribbled and spilled inside of her little container. It was clear that most of the little one had cling one but it seemed to be piling off. He mouse hummed again leaning down to get a cloth to clean up the splattered mess from the wolf and ripping the tape off.

"That was lucky, it seems it was mostly just stuck to my boot. Don't you see him? He had a family too. Just like you... 2 kids and loving wife... but I helped him out. I am sure he would agree that those kids of his were really annoying."

Zero

This dick was really starting to show his true color towards her, she wasn’t happy about what she did, but there was no way he would have survived, she just had to move on.

"I fucking bet- now I said move on-"

Vicaroth

He felt the chills from her such demanding voice. He pauses a moment and pretended to have to think about the next question. The rabbit tiny next on the stomping block seemed to start squealing and fighting with the tape.

"Question 2... How long will it take you to clean the stain from my sole?"

He said, before tipping the plastic box to the side, watching the tiny bug roll out upon the massive see through table. That boot placed next to her, the heel pivoted to show the underside to her.

"I guess I should set a time limit huh? What do you think chat room? How long should we give her?"

Zero

I looked up at the nasty ass sole and didn’t even give chat a chance to think, I ran up to the sole and climbed towards the splatter, sweating a bunch from the climb and smell of the boot.

Vicaroth

Hand roaming around his crotch a little as he felt himself get excited. He watched the speck disappear under his boot then looked at the projector. Even after he cleaned up the smear bits of the squished wolf can still be found in the spot.

"Time to lick... lick the useless fucking insect from my foot. Show me you can save the lives of your new friends today. Don't you wanna see your kid again?"

Zero

I groaned at the thought of licking up those remains, but I need to do whatever I have to in order to save the next people and myself. I climbed up and stuck my tongue out with a shiver, as I licked up the remains coated in dust and blood.

Vicaroth

The crowd watched and commented ---’so gross' -- 'I would die first before licking that... ewwww' -- 'Mommy is that you... I am scared... LOL'-- The rodent counted down but before he got to zero the sole was actually clean. The slimy gunk all over her now, she looked like she was in a food fight... if the food was solely tomatos of something. The rodent seeming to be impressed moved the foot over before pinning it upon the next little rabbit.

"Ok I am impressed... but I want you to enjoy the taste of the sweaty leather hide. I want you to lick the sides, climb if you have too... enjoy the sweet scene of my foot.*

Zero

I give a huge frown and climb up the sides of the boot, looking at the mouse with the frown.

"Yes sir-"

I get down on my knees and the sides, it tasting like mud and blood, which was not a good sign.

Vicaroth

A groan of pleasure watching, cheeks flushed with arousal. He leans over watch her closely before using a finger to smear him around the mud, the wetness from the condensation of his hot feet. The Camera unable to get a good view so this part was just for his own enjoyment.

"Eat it all up you fucking piece of shit... suck it down... a bit of dirt at my feet! That is all you are!"

He then flicks her off the footwear before leaning over to untie his boot laces. He pulls the rabbit out, ripping the tape off of him and with is leaving the little thing in pain as a pile of fur on the sticky side. He would those places the head of the victim up upon his boot laces before making a knot and putting it tout around the little one's neck. He continues as the bunbun struggles, making a nice neat bow. It was clear, the little one was having major issues breathing, face going red and a hint of blue.

"Do you love my new jewelry? It's like... some sort of boot accessory. Hmm... Looks like he is struggling. You better get up there and help him out before his time is over. I think I will let the little fur ball determine when he decides to expire."

Zero

I was sick from the unhealthy amount of mud I ate, confused and dizzy. But I saw the tiny getting hung, so I ran up the boots with no second thoughts, but it wasn’t looking good for the micro as his face went pale and blue.

Vicaroth

The large vermin taunted the little one as they tried to help the little struggling friend. Even to make things harder he lifted and slammed the toe of his boot a few times watching her nearly fall having to use the laces as ropes to hold upon. The hare's face was starting to droop, lips opening and closing but nothing was coming out, just the limbs tugging the thick black strings around his neck. Its own feet kicking but that started to slow down. It was giving up.

"Looks like this one wants to be part of my boots. It's giving up... you might as well too."

He says with a wink.

Zero

I climb up the strings tugging on the bunny, but it was too late. I sighed and wiped the sweat off my head and chest.

"God dammit- too late-"

Vicaroth

The bunny stopped moving, its dead eyes look at the little lady trying to help. Blood trickling out her nose, mouth and eyes as it was over. Pulling out his phone again he turned up on and then took a few pictures. The flash was disorienting, but he took a few. The bright light burning the retinas only cause further daze and confusion. Within moments he was posting the images on the chat room saying 'Now I will have a lucky rabbit's foot where ever I go’ ... the chat seemed to just go with it. They all as sick as he was.

"So... only one left... I guess I should just simply ask you... What should I do to her?"

The female human lid upon the glass, she wasn't crying but rather filled with anger. Would see he was ready to fight whatever was coming her way.

Zero

"How about you let her go- doesn’t that sound just nice-?"

I slide down the boot and look up with my fists in a ball, angry about all the death I have witnessed today.

Vicaroth

"Well now... The final game! It's time for a game of prisoner's dilemma! Shall I go over the rules? It's simple... You have a choice. Life or death... If you both choose death... I will let you both live at least for now and you will be part of my next show. If both choose life your life will both end tonight. If you both choose different answers, the one the choose life will live and death will be a new stain upon for the entertainment of everyone. You have 2 minutes to talk and decide before answering... and you answer together... even if you are out of sync... you will both die!"

The little human looking at the smaller girl nodding as if she was willing to talk this over.

Zero

I nod with her, just thinking if there was a way to escape, but this place was too far away from my home, I would starve before I got near my house, so I had to play by the rules.

Vicaroth

The lady, her eyes stared at Zero. She seen a lot... it seems like she has witnessed more violence than just today. The lady speaks...

"Just let me die... I would rather just die here and let you live... If you choose life... i will choose death."

Her voice was surprising calm and collected. Perhaps she was telling the truth. Perhaps it was all a trick. The mouse looked away for a moment as he was starting the countdown, his boots walking across the floor, the hanging bunny flopping to each step upon the laces making a light thump noise.

Zero

"Come on- there has to be a way for us to escape- you have so much to live for, am I right?"

I sigh and look at her with a smile.

Vicaroth

Seeming to now expect those words she nods only to break down crying. It was all too much for her... it was just... so horrible.

"I just can't... I cannot think we will end up having to do this again.... He had my boyfriend... He killed him... He slit his body open with a claw on his fingers and squeezed out his inners. I cannot watch this again... not again... We just wanted to go out together... thought it was safer... please... choose life... I cannot take it."

The mouse looking back, stomping closer now to the countdown. He had removed his pants at this point and was approaching fully exposed and erect.

"Who gets to die... who will be next...? Maybe both!"

The toothy grin smiles down as he lets his shadow loom over the, the boots so close now, one could smell the musky air as it surrounds the victims. He gently rubs himself knowing something was about to happen.

"Are you ready? 30 seconds left."

Zero

"Jesus- Look- I- fine- I will do life-"

She felt awful about this, but it was the only choice, she let down all the micros, not one did she save, but she did save herself.

Vicaroth

"EXCITING! CHAT ROOM! MAKE YOUR VOTES NOW!"

The mouse turns on a poll as donations roll in with disturbing messages of death, murder or excitement.

"The votes are rolling in... interesting... So many people... such interesting choices."

"It's time for you to vote... 5..... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1!"

Zero

I look around in fear, wondering what will happen, confused if I will get to go home and see my family, or if I would end up like the wolf.

"Jesus- This is more intense than I imagined-"

Vicaroth

"Choose! Life or Death!"

Zero

I look at the human and scream out with all the force in my lungs.

"Life!"

Vicaroth

The other girl speak up... screaming on the top of her lungs......

"DEATH!"

The music stops, the room goes silent. It would seem the fate of the girl had been chosen. He cries... and cries more. Her tears now making the glass under her wet knowing she will never see her friends again... survived 3 of Vicaroth's shows and yet here she is... her time has come. Vicaroth looks down and nods to them both with a smile.

"Good... Seems like we have a happy ending."

The mouth said before leaning down and dropping those heavy balls of his upon the taped down girl. The little one pushed and fought against the weight of those massive orbs, bits of pre dripping from the tip. Seeming to address only Zero as he says...

"Well I guess you are free then... Go on... get outta here... I am just gonna take my tie to finish this one that is unless you wanna say any goodbyes."

Zero

I look around in joy but watch as the girl is crushed under the balls, soon frowning.

"Yes sir-"

She got what she wanted, but the protogen wasn't sure if she made the right choice, but it was too late to change her mind. She ran off and started her journey home, finding out that the city wasn't far away. It was a good couple hours of constant walking and running until she got home, covered in blood and the musk from the mouse. The opening of the door caused her child to run out, stopping as soon as he saw her. The husband following, with a laptop in his hands. Zero's smile turned to a frown as soon as he flipped the stream towards her, showing a tiny being smothered to death with a pair of balls, one specifically that belonged to a mouse.

Vicaroth

As she was leaving the mouse calls out to remind her...

"Murderer... You knew her choice yet you let her die. If you both picked death you would have both lived. You killer her... Her blood will forever be on your hands."

He groans, using a button on his remote to unlock the front door letting her go. But in the meantime the rodent just rubbed himself for the crowd, the little lady smothering in the rodent musky, sweating ball sack. He rolled her under him before reaching down to yank her from the tape. It was at point the chat room was shocked that one had survived calling for blood. A bounty made to catch her and return to the show started as the mouse made a fist around his shaft, the nameless chick inside the white knuckled grip. He stroke hard, hard enough to cause her to vomit up blood. He felt himself nearing his thresholds as her body was rubbed raw from the violent stroking.

"That's it. I have been waiting for weeks for this. Finally your will is broken and soon your body."

With that he finished, the glass table covered in his seed, blood and guts of his victim. The camera below was completely whited out as he felt the bliss release from him.

Moments later a wanted poster would appear on the chat. Members already google searching for her location, even at her inch height - a clear picture of her face was taken. Who knows what will become of Zero's life now and her family. Would it have been better for her to die knowing the internet sickos were now tagging her...

The screen blacks out - TRANSMISSION OVER-