- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Step one of Kal fucking shit up unintentionally

Kaylee came back to the potion table. Her deep blue eyes saw the half empty potion bottle filled with a purple liquid. She was excited to see how it turned out. She sat down in front of it.


“Kal? Where did you go?” Kaylee asked.


There was no response. She wasn’t entirely worried. It looked like he drank the potion and probably went back to find Megan. But what if something happened to him while she was gone?


She eyed the bottle. “So this is a growth potion, huh? I wonder if it works.”


She reached for the flask and smelled the inside. After she put it down, she felt her clothes getting tighter. She noticed that her breasts had grown. Her shoes felt tight too. She lifted one foot and it came right off. She stood up and tried putting it back on. She couldn't.


She realized that her skirt was now riding high.


“Oh my Goddess! This is too potent,” she said as she untied her shirt and threw it aside. She quickly unbuttoned her pants and slid her hands underneath. She was horny as hell. Her panties felt so small and she couldn't wait to rip them off.


The door opened and in came the shop keeper, who looked at her with a shocked expression.


She smiled at him, but he didn't return it.


She was naked! He stared at her as if he was looking into the abyss. She was also at least a head taller than when he last saw her. Her boobs were bigger and her ass rounder.


Her nipples hardened as soon as she realized he was staring.


"I had a bit of an accident," she explained. "I think it's working though." She gestured to her new statuesque figure.


She bit her lip and ate up the shopkeeper with her eyes. She was in heat. She needed to be fucked. She could tell he wanted it too. She was just going to have to make sure he got it.


“Umm uh.. I see you have everything you need, so if you don’t mind…” He stammered and turned to leave.


"No! Don’t leave. Let's do it. Come here and fuck me. Please?"


He was frozen in place.


"Please," she repeated.


He hesitated. Then he slowly walked towards her. He was still in shock.


She bent down and pulled down his pants. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her wet pussy lips. She was ready.


He pushed forward and she tried her hardest to feel every inch of his small dick. It wasn’t enough. She needed more.


"Fuck me harder!" she cried out. "Harder!"


He obliged by thrusting his hips in circles. The movement made her tits bounce and jiggle.


His cock only reached halfway through her.


"More," she begged. "Oh please, give it all you've got."


Carl didn’t know what he just got himself into, but he was enjoying it. He was fucking a Goddess. He was a man. He was a god. He was a beast. He was a monster. He was a king.


He was in heaven.


Her blonde hair draped over his shoulders. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open. He could feel her breath on his neck.


He was about to cum.


He felt his balls tighten.


Her breasts bounced and shook.


It was too much.


A huge load of cum shot from his cock.


Kaylee felt it splatter against her cervix. It was warm and thick.


She looked down in pitty. She could see the cum running down her thighs.


“I need more!” Kaylee pleaded. “Fill my cunt up.”


She unstoppered the flask and poured it down his mouth. It ran down his throat. Carl gagged. She had put a lot of it in there.


She mounted him again and started riding like a mad woman. She knew she wouldn’t get any satisfaction otherwise.


“Give it to me! Give it to meeeeee!”


Carl didn’t know what was happening. He felt the world getting larger and the woman getting bigger and bigger. His head was spinning.


She had her eyes shut tight and her face contorted in pleasure. Her breasts looked even bigger now. They were bouncing around as she rode up and down.


She frowned. Her cunt ached for release. She needed to be filled. She needed to be fucked hard.


But it wasn’t enough. He wasn’t enough.


She looked at him with lustful eyes and finally surprised to find he was smaller than a child.


She looked at him with disappointment.


She looked at him with disgust.


She felt a rush of anger. Why did he have to be so small?


“This potion is supposed to make you bigger! Not smaller!”


Her voice was shaking with rage.


Her hands grabbed the sides of his head.


He shrank to the size of a doll in her hands.


She let go.


She looked at him with contempt.


She could feel her pussy twitching. She needed to be fucked now.


She needed to be fucked good.


Carl was petrified being so small in the hands of a raging beautiful woman.


“You will never be able to satisfy me this way,” she said as she threw his tiny body aside.


The shop keeper stared in disbelief at the giant naked woman.


She grabbed the potion and walked towards the door, but stopped when she saw the look in his eyes.


"What's wrong?"


“Please turn me back into normal,” he whispered.


She smiled.


“I can’t do that. But I know someone who might be able to help you."


She walked out the door. She heard him behind her.


"Wait! Please!" he called after her.


“Daddy, what was that noise? Where are you?”


“I'm here Rebecca. Everything’s fine.”


His daughter entered the room. He was still naked and covered in semen and love juices.


“I thought something happened!” she exclaimed.


She walked over to him. Her smooth, pale legs stood on either side of his tiny body. She was a goddess.


He looked up into her blue eyes. Then he noticed she wasn't wearing trousers.


"Where's your clothes, Rachel?" he asked.


"They're all wet," she replied.


“Why are you so small, daddy? What’s going on?”


He tried to explain.


“I had an accident while we were making magic potions.”


He told her about the woman.


“A lady made a potion and turned me into a little man”


She picked him up with her hand and held him against her chest.


He was too small. She couldn’t hold him.


He fell down and landed in her soft, naked lap.


“Are you okay?” she asked.


“I’m fine.”


She put her arms around him and hugged his tiny body close.


She felt something hard against her stomach. She pulled away and saw her father try to hide his erection. She knew boys had them and she knew they were supposed to stay inside their pants until marriage.


She knew her body had that effect on men and she didn’t mind it much. She was proud of it.


“Let me help you with that, daddy,” she said and lifted him up.


He shuddered in horror as his daughter guided him to her awaiting mouth. She was more than twice as big as him. He was terrified.


“N-no honey! This is wrong!”


“It’ll be fun, daddy,” she said. “I want to taste it.”


“It’s just nature, daddy, it doesn’t mean anything bad.”


She looked up at him with a naughty smile. She kissed the tip of his cock and sucked him into her warm mouth. He gasped as her lips wrapped around him. He felt like he was drowning in her hot saliva.


It was too good. He hated himself for loving this.


She moved her head back and forth. His tiny dick slid in and out of her mouth, unable to reach her throat.


Carl couldn’t believe he was being forcibly sucked by his daughter.


“This can’t be happening!” he cried.


She took him deeper into her mouth. The sensation of her tongue swirling around his tiny shaft was driving him crazy.


She kept sucking his tiny dick, trying to make him cum.


“Please stop!” he begged.


She ignored his pleas as she continued to suck his tiny penis, her fingers squeezing into his ass cheeks.


“Stop!” he screamed in desperation.


She released him from her mouth. She smiled wickedly at him.


She stroked her fingers through her long red hair. And his cocked ached for release.


“I can’t,” he whimpered.


“I can,” she said.


“No!” he yelled, struggling to break free.


“Yes,” she whispered, stroking his shaft with two fingers.


“Oh god!” he groaned.


She smiled.


She was going to do it.


She leaned forward and licked the tiny drop of pre-cum leaking from her father's tiny dick. She swallowed his sperm down.


“Noooooo,” he wailed.


He tried to pull away, but she held him tight.


“You taste so sweet, daddy. I love your little cock.”


“Don’t you dare! Don’t you fucking dare!”


He struggled and thrashed about. He was helpless.


His daughter held him tightly. She was so strong.


He was powerless.


“Nooo...”


He watched her touch the tip of his cock again, her hand gliding over his smooth, pale skin.


She knew what she wanted, she had been waiting for this moment since she first saw her dad’s little pecker. She had dreamed about touching her father’s cock ever since she learned she was a girl. And now she had the chance of a lifetime after he shrank.


Her father’s eyes widened as she gently squeezed his balls. He was about to burst. She could feel it.


“Ahhhhhh,” he moaned, his body tensing. He felt like his cock would explode. He was ready to shoot his load. He was desperate to cum.


She let go of his balls and grabbed his cock with both hands. It was rigid and pulsed in her grasp.


“Nooooooooo!”


“Shhhh, daddy, it’ll be okay.”


She pumped his cock with her dainty, soft fingers. He was shaking. He was close.


She looked up at him with a smile. She loved the look of fear on his face. She loved the way his face contorted in pain and pleasure. He was hers. She was his. She was going to make him cum. She was going to swallow every last bit of his seed. She was going to drain him dry.


He couldn’t believe how good this felt.


She started pumping him faster. He was panting. His breathing became ragged as his orgasm approached. She was going to get him off. He was going to cum in her mouth.


She couldn’t wait.


She was going to swallow his hot, sticky semen.


“AAAAAAAHHHHH!”


She shoved his tiny penis into her mouth.


“AAHH! AAAAAAAAAA!”


She closed her lips around his tiny dick.


“OOOOOOOH!”


She took him deeper into her mouth. His dick was wrapped around her large tongue.


“NOOOOOOOOO!” he screamed as his cock exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking him as he shot his load.


“MMMmmm! Mmmmmm! Ooooooh!”


The sperm splattered against her tongue. She swallowed as fast as she could. She kept sucking him until he finished shooting his jizz into her mouth. Then she pulled away, leaving his tiny dick dangling from her lips.


“There, there, daddy,” she said soothingly, stroking his hair. “You did so well. You made me happy. I love you, daddy.”


Carl was speechless.


He stared at his daughter with wide eyes. She had done it. She’d sucked his tiny dick and swallowed all of his sperm.


“It’s just a body, daddy,” she whispered softly.


He shuddered in horror.


She held his tiny naked form close to her developing chest and kissed him tenderly. Her nipples were hard and poking through her shirt. Rachel felt something odd. Her body felt hot and tingly. She was so aroused that she wanted to touch herself right then. She needed to masturbate so bad.


The buttons on her blouse started to pop open.


“Daddy,” she murmured.


“What?” he asked, his voice cracking.


“I think I’m growing.”


“Really?!” he gasped, surprised.


“Yes, really.”


“But...” he stammered.


Her chest expanded as she grew larger. She was becoming a woman. She was getting taller. He felt smaller in her arms. He was afraid of what she was going to do next.


She tore off her blouse, leaving her naked with just panties on.


“Oh my god,” he cried, staring at his daughter’s huge breasts.


Her boobs had grown to the size of melons now. She was even larger than the lady that caused this mess.


Rachel was a real beauty.


She was tall, with long, wavy red hair, a pert nose, full lips, a slim waist, and big, perky, round, soft, bouncy, firm, natural, delicious looking tits.


“I think you did this with your semen, daddy.”


“Do you like them?”


She was still holding his limp body in her lap. He was too stunned to answer. He was paralyzed. He was mesmerized by the sight of his own daughter’s giant, beautiful rack.


He looked down and saw that his cock was rock-hard. Heat radiated under his skin. He couldn’t believe how much bigger they were than his minuscule body.


“They’re perfect,” he finally managed to say. He was overwhelmed.


Next to him was her neatly trimmed bush. It was short and blonde. The hairs around her pussy glistened.


He was afraid of his now even more giant daughter


“Why don’t we go inside mommy’s room,” she suggested.


She carried him into her mother’s bedroom and laid him gently on the bed.


“Let me rest now, honey,” he said weakly.


She laid down next to him. She felt a hot tingle between her legs. She couldn’t wait any longer.


“Daddy. I think I need a little help too. Down here,” she whispered, pointing to her crotch.


“Honey,” he protested.


“It’ll be okay, daddy,” she replied.


She grabbed his small hand. It encompassed his own.


“Come on, daddy,” she said.


“I need someone to show me where everything is,” she explained.


He was confused. “What?”


“Down there, daddy. I want you to teach me about sex.”


“You’re so young,” he objected. “That’s not appropriate for you.”


“It’s ok daddy,” she whispered, stroking his head. She was getting wet.


“You can touch yourself if you want to. Just make sure to clean up after yourselves. You know that stuff gets everywhere.”


“Okay,” she nodded.


He watched as she spread her legs on either side of his tiny body. She held her knees apart and pointed her swollen, pink cunt toward him.


It was big. Like he could fit in it. Her clit was hard.


Carl’s eyes widened.


“Daddy,” she moaned. “Don’t look away. Look at my vagina. Tell me what you see.”


“There are two lips. They’re puffy and red. There’s a dark spot on top,” he answered, staring at her exposed slit. His voice cracked. He was getting turned on. He was also getting scared. She was his youngest daughter!


“Is my clitoris visible?”


“Yes,” he murmured, nodding.


“Tell me what it looks like, daddy.”


He stared at her pussy. It was so hot and moist. She was just so massive now.


“The lips around my clitoris are bigger than my fingers.”


“Are they red?”


“Yeah,” he breathed.


She was so beautiful. So sexy. He was in awe of her.


“Does it hurt when you rub your finger over your pussy?”


“No,” he admitted.


“Do you like looking at your daughter’s vagina?”


“Yes,” he sighed.


“Good,” she purred.


“Daddy, I need you to do something for me.”


She looked down at her tiny father. She was so big now. It was hard to believe that he was the one who created her.


She was a goddess.


“Will you fuck your daughter’s pussy with that thing?” she asked.


He was stunned. He was speechless. He didn’t even have time to think.


“Do it,” she ordered him.


He looked down at her pussy and saw how big and imposing it was now.


There’s no way he could fill her at this size.


“Daddy, please.”


“I’m sorry baby,” he whimpered.


“Please, daddy. Please,” she begged.


She reach down with one hand and guided him to her throbbing vulva.


His mouth was barely bigger than her clit.


She took his body and shoved it into hers.


“Oh, daddy,” she cried out.


He went face first into his daughters hole. He couldn’t believe his entire upper body could fit inside of it.


“I’m going to cum, daddy,” she groaned.


He was afraid to move. Afraid to breathe. Afraid to think. He tasted her sweet nectar as she clumsily shoved him in and out like a sex toy. She was using him for her pleasure.


“FUCK, DADDY! FUCK ME, DADDDDYYYYY!!!”


He felt his cock swell. The pressure around his body tightened from inside her pussy.


It was too much. He felt his bones cracking. His head felt tight pressure.


She looked down at her daddy’s legs sticking out of her vagina.


She guided his stiff tiny shaft into her asshole while she was fucking his upper body. She was taking him in both holes. She was impaling herself on him.


“OHHHHHHHH!” she screamed.


Her vaginal walls clamped tightly around her tiny father. She was squishing him. Squeezing him.


“FUUUCCKKK!!”


She moaned and writhed in ecstasy. Her legs were shaking. He could feel her muscles contracting on his lower half. He was being squeezed by her vagina and her asshole at the same time.


“AAAAAAAGGGGHHH!”


It was too much. He was exploding.


“Daddy,” she moaned. “Fill me up. Fill my ass with your sperm.”


He grunted and shot his load into her bowels. She was squeezing him tighter.


“Aaaaaah!” he yelled.


He spurted more and more semen until there was nothing left.


“Cumming! Cumming! Daddy’s cumming again! I love you daddy. Love you so much!”


He kept shooting. It seemed like he was emptying the contents of his balls into her. He didn’t know how many times he ejaculated.


She tightened around him. She was coming, he could feel his daughter’s first orgasm. He felt his body compress within her. He was going to pass out.


But she wasn’t done.


“Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl. Harder. Faster.”


She shoved his tiny body in and out. He was at the mercy of his daughter.


“Harder. FASTER. I’M CUMMMING!!!!”


She was moaning. Whimpering.


He was helplessly being thrust into her.


“YESSSS!!!!!” she cried.


He could hear her pussy spasming. She was clenching him.


“I LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!!!!!!”


He was getting dizzy. The walls were closing in. It was getting darker and darker. His eyes closed.


Then he heard her scream.


She clamped down with all her might and popped her daddy’s head like a grape inside of her.


His dead body laid limp in his daughters pussy while she basked in the after glow of her first orgasm.


“Oh, daddy,” she sighed.


She gently fingered her clit while looking down at her daddy’s limp body.


She had gotten even bigger after his last load of semen into her ass.


He looked smaller than ever and she could barely fit on the bed anymore.


She gently reached down between her legs to retrieve her shrunken father.


Blood spurted from her pussy as she pulled him out.


“Daddy, I love you,” she whispered as she brought him to her face.


His lifeless, headless body laid limp in her hand. His penis was still erect.


She stared at it for a moment before placing his body on her tongue.


She swallowed his body whole. Then, she sucked her own juices off of her fingers.


She sobbed quietly as his body slithered down her throat. She licked and kissed her body clean.


The next morning, his wife, Alexandra came back to find that her husband and daughter were missing. She searched the house and found traces of blood on their bed.


At the same time, there seemed to have been a viral outbreak of women growing and becoming super horny and men shrinking around the town. Panic spread throughout and the Duke ordered a quarantine on the town until everything is figured out.