- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story. I'm not a good writer, so feedback on my writing isn't taken personally. I expect hopefully constructive feedback.

I noticed that a lot of the stories here are super slow. I want to tell a story that isn't slow, but is also somewhat interesting to read in terms of plot.

I aim to explore the giantess genre a bit here. I want to generate absolutely degenerate erotica that will make you want to look away, but you just can't make yourself do it. Like a literal train wreck.

The first chapter is just a tiny taste, not even a fraction of the violence and depravity I want to generate. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains first giantess encounter and explores Kal's new powers.


Kal was about to end it all. He achieved nothing in his life and was a drain on society. All he ever lived for was video games. He found there was no meaning to life. He chugged a bottle of pills and waited for everything to end.


He woke up to a light shining through his closed eye lids. A statuesque woman was standing over him. She was buxom and wouldn’t look out of place at a Renaissance fair.


“Your life sucks. You are 30 years old and still live in your parents’ basement,” she said.


She waved her hand over the mess in his room. There were tissues, dirty clothes, and unwashed dishes everywhere.


Kal has been an edgy atheist since he was thirteen and didn’t believe in god. He assumed he was having one last delusion before death.


“How about I send you into another world and you become actually useful? Put your video game skills to the test in a world of magic?” She asked.


“Huh?” Kal asked, stupidly.


“I am the goddess, Freyja, and I want you to be my champion. What is it that you desire?” She continued.


Figuring that this was a dream, Kal wanted nothing more than fulfilling his fantasy of chasing giant women. 


“I want a harem of giantess,” Kal said.


She paused.


“Interesting... there aren’t any giant women where you’ll be going,” she mused, still thinking.


“I was expecting you’d say something like ‘I wanna be a badass dark fire wizard’ or something.”


She folded her arms that squished her impressive cleavage together. Kal drooled a bit.


“By Odin, you are an absolute mess,” she said.


“Well, I do have the power to grant you something to make your desires possible. The closest thing I can describe it as is earth magic, I suppose. This power can perhaps improve your own disgusting form.”


Kal was a slob. He was a short, balding 300 pound man. He never had a relationship and it goes without saying, he was a virgin.


“We are in the beginning of Ragnarok, and my divinations told me you had the required skills and the right amount of desperation to agree to my bargain,” she said.


“If you agree to be my champion, you’ll be transported to protect my acolyte, Megan. Your divine powers will come from a goddess and they are much more powerful than the native wizards.”


Kal nodded his head in a placating gesture, not sure what all this meant. But if it’s anything like his RPGs, this’ll be fun regardless if it’s a dream or not.


“Is that a yes?”


“Oh uh.. yes. Yes m’lady,” he said. He winced at the words that blabbed out of his mouth. Years of life on the internet has done him a disservice in this life.


He felt a tightening of his body and his ears popped. He was standing in a grassy meadow. In front of him was a medium size wooden house. He heard the screaming of a woman inside.


Using his gamer intuition, he thought to determine his abilities first. He concentrated to feel his magic. He felt something in his core.


His mind filled with the element his magic was bound to. It told him that it was bound to air, fire, earth, water, light and dark. He supposed he was a general mage of some kind.


He searched his mind for an attack spell and found something.


He slowly circled around the house.


In the middle of the house was a demonic grayish green thing. It had horrible black beads for eyes, covered in what looked like years of dirt and grime.


In front of the monster was a young woman, about 20 years old. She was holding an amulet of some kind that was warding off the monster. It seemed to be wearing off as the monster walked slowly closer.


“By the goddess, back away foul goblin.” She yelled.


Kal crept up behind the monster and called his magic attack spell. He recalled it was meant to disintegrate flesh and it required contact.


He grabbed its waist and the goblin started to quickly fall apart. Its torso melted from its bottom half. Kal moved to its head and that disintegrated into a pulpy, bloody mess on the floor.


The woman looked on at him in awe.


“You must be the champion of my goddess,” she said.


“My name is Megan. I guess my summoning prayer worked! That was amazing!”


She looked at Kal a little closer.


“I didn’t expect you to be so...,” she trailed off.


“Handsome?” Kal answered for her. 


“No, no.. it’s just... well, yes. Among.. other things.”


She stood up straighter and frowned. Kal found himself eye level with her collar bone. 


“I’m sorry. I don’t mean to judge, especially after you’ve saved my life,” said Megan.


“Is there anything I can do to repay you, my lord...?”


“Just call me Kal,” he said.


Megan leaned down slightly to show off her modest cleavage. She bit her lower lip.


“Wowza,” said Kal.


Kal never had a woman hit on him before. She was a cute, young woman. A button nose, round face, and smiling eyes. She was a bit taller than him too. He had to look up slightly to meet her gaze.


She had thigh high boots and a short skirt that wisped below her waist to show off her creamy white thighs.


Kal thought for a moment about his magic. He internally studied his body and wondered if he could apply magic to himself.


“Hold on,” said Kal.


He studied himself internally. Years of abuse on his body became blindingly visible with his new senses. Every bad decision he’s made has permanently scarred him in his old life. His muscles were atrophied from lounging about all day. He could barely waddle around his short 300 pound frame. His arteries were thick with plaque. His genes were also terrible, leaving him asymmetrical.


He concentrated on removing his fat. His body started to slim up. He continued through his whole body. He noticed he could tighten and increase the size of his muscles and tendons. He straightened his teeth, made himself perfectly symmetrical and made himself taller. He thought for a bit and enlarged little Kal to pornstar proportions.


After a moment, Kal looked like a new man. A regular Prince Charming. He looked down at Megan.


“By the goddess, how did you do that?!” Megan said.


She bit her lip.


“You must tell me later. Right now, you look good enough to eat,” she said seductively.


She got on her knees and pulled down his pants.


Kal doubled over, surprised by the sudden action of a woman tugging on him.


He was erect immediately and Megan giggled in delight. She held onto it with both hands and brought it to her mouth.


Her hot breath felt amazing. She brought it towards her lips and started to kiss the tip and all around the head.


Kal was dying to cum from this much contact. It took everything in his willpower to last for his first ever blow job.


She opened her mouth to let Kal in. As she let her tongue contact under him, he released a hot, creamy load into her mouth before she could get even a small part of the head in.


During his transformation, he was able to restore all of his vitals, including all of his fluids. The load was monstrous and Megan got a lung full of cum.


She collapsed to the floor, struggling to breath. Downing in Kal’s semen, she stopped moving after a couple seconds and passed out.


Kal put his ear to her chest. Her heart was slowly beating, but she wasn’t breathing. He couldn’t help but notice she smelled nice and her pert, small breasts felt good on his cheek.


He chastised himself for being so useless in this time. But as he felt her chest, he could sense her entire body as if he was looking through an MRI or X-ray. He could see the pool of cum in her lungs. He started to pull at it.


Putting both hands on her modest chest, he pulled his cum out of her lungs.


Megan spewed cum all over his face and collapsed back down onto the floor.


He looked down on to the floor with cum all over himself. The sinuous blood and pulp of the goblin hit his nose. The combined effects brought him to his senses. This wasn’t a dream.


“Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! It’s all real!”


He attempted to calm himself. He was about to kill himself before the goddess showed up. What more was there to lose?


Thinking back to his conversation with the goddess, Kal remembered that she claimed he could make his desires come true. Could that mean, he could use his magic on other people, like he could himself?


He looked down at Megan passed out on the floor. He contemplated experimenting on her. Besides, he could change her back if she wanted to anyway... he hoped.


Megan had a willowy frame of modest proportions. She had smooth skin and no muscle definition. She must have been a high class woman to avoid hard labour, Kal thought.


He put his hands on her chest and concentrated. Her chest grew under his palms and he noticed he could fine tune everything about her down to the sensitivity of her nipples.


She started to look like an overflowing muffin top in her small tunic.


He increased her bust size so that they overflowed in his hands. He could adjust the softness and firmness. He increased her nipples’ sensitivity. Megan let out a soft moan. Her new nipples hardened and she started to get damp between her legs.


He increased her muscle tone. Visible abs appeared. After he was done, Megan had a full frame of healthy feminine shape. Muscle padded her body, giving a shapely legs and ass. She looked like an athlete.


Kal couldn’t control himself and got hard again.


He was taller than her now after his own transformation, but he didn’t know if he’d ever have the opportunity to meet a real giantess. This world was clearly dangerous and apparently Ragnarok was starting. He really hoped Megan would appreciate his changes after she woke up.


He knelt down and put his hands on her midsection. He felt her own magical source. He compared it to his own. His was like an ocean while hers was a small puddle. The divine blessing of the goddess was no joke, apparently.


He pushed his magic through her and willed her to become larger. Megan slowly started to balloon in size. Laying down it was hard to tell at first, but after a while, her legs started to push against the other side of the room.


Her clothes had completely ripped apart and Kal was panting in exhaustion. He found himself lying on her flat, toned stomach and her clean scent surrounded him. She must be at least 12 feet tall.


He felt completely spent. He looked down towards his midsection and sensed his core. He saw an ember of light in the blackness of his core. This must be like mana, and he just spent almost everything. He felt it slowly regenerating.


He was between her creamy thighs, now completely surrounding him. She could close her legs around him and crush him to paste if she wanted to and he would be completely helpless.


“I wouldn’t mind dying right now,” he said, breathless.


The thought humbled Kal and awoken his member, now pressing against Megan’s enlarged lower lips. He collected himself. He may be in some middle-aged backwater country, but he wasn’t about to have sex with an unconscious woman.


The lips of Megan’s giant pussy caught his eye. It was nearly as long as his face, shaven and clean. Even with his very generous endowment, he’d have trouble satisfying her now.


Megan stirred and started to sit up.


“Hmmph, what just happened, Kal? And.... why is everything so small?” She exclaimed.


Her eyes darted down to her enlarged breasts and finally down to Kal laying on her crotch.


“It it’s not what it looks like, Megan,” he started to explain.


She blushed. “Oh, and what does it look like, Kal,” she said and licked her lips.


Kal felt her damp pussy against his midsection when she suddenly picked him up like a puppy and threw him across the room.


Kal dazedly looked back at Megan to find her facing two goblins that came up to her waist.


She spun her massive leg bigger than Kal’s whole body. It hit one goblin and flung it towards a wall of the house in the blink of an eye.


The other goblin took the opportunity to tackle Megan’s other leg and throw her to the floor. The house shook as she crashed down. The goblin attempted to gain control of her other leg. It was clear these creatures had unnatural strength to overpower Megan when she is several magnitudes times bigger and stronger than she was a few minutes ago.


Still feeling weak from his mana drain, Kal got up to use his disintegration attack, but stopped to admire Megan straddling the comparatively toddler size goblin with her legs. The goblin’s head of was wedged between her thick, muscular thighs. Megan cringed as she tightened her legs like a vice grip.


She let out a soft moan as the goblin struggled to free itself.


Its head cracked open like a watermelon. Guts and blood spilled from its mouth, nose and eyes. It fell dead on the floor under Megan.


Kal walked over to Megan and beamed at the 12 foot beauty, covered in blood, guts and cum. He stood at full mast in front of her.


Megan was distracted by his ridiculously large member and was too late to catch the goblin throwing the spear.


Kal looked down at the protruding spear from his chest. He felt a numb pain. Caught up in his fantasy, he forgot about the first goblin. Before he could collapse, the goblin quickly removed the spear and drove his hand through Kal’s back, grabbing his still beating, punctured heart.


The goblin at ate his heart with glee, as if it was happy it took down such a fearsome foe.


He heard Megan scream in rage and sadness as she brought down her fists on top of the goblin, ramming it dead through the floor. Her primal shrieks shook his insides before he sunk into darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

I have more chapters I'm currently editing. If you want a next chapter, leave a review and constructive feedback if you have any!