- Text Size +
 

As I woke up, the reality of my pathetic life hit me like a ton of bricks...like it always does. I opened my eyes but it must still be nighttime...but its quiet so Gina isn't home from work yet. The air holes in my shoebox/prison are barely visable as I lay here beneath a used tissue that I was “lucky” that Gina gave me to cover my naked four inch body.

How long have I been Gina's prisoner? Has it been weeks or months? I'm really not sure but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been a year yet. Sometimes I wonder if the hell I live in now is the only reality I have ever had and those thoughts of being “normal” are just part of some crazy dream....

Suddenly I hear the door being opened...oh God...she's home. I hear the door close and Gina's car keys slam as they land on the kitchen table. I hear her talking...probably on her cell and then silence.

This was the part I hated the most. I never knew what kind of mood Gina was going to be in when she got home and depending on her mood was would determine what kind of night I had in store for myself. I starting counting...

1,2,3...

For some reason, if the count got past 100...Gina was in a better mood. If she came to me right away, it usually meant she was in a bad mood...

43, 44, 45...

I heard the TV go on and she was talking again on the phone, a good sign...

65, 66, 67...

Violently, my body was shoved against the corner of the shoebox as it was lifted and dumped onto her bed. She has done this plenty of times and I could tell by the bounce where I was...the only thing I didn't know was what torment Gina had planned for me this evening as the top of the box was slowly lifted and light filled my prison

 

(End of Chapter 1).