- Text Size +

 

Amy smiled at her colleagues question.

“No, just a little snack”

She laughed and then as Doug felt the shoe ease up on him he was quickly wrapped in a set of long log sized fingers. The sensation was odd as he felt himself rise swiftly and he didn’t much care for the speed as it made him dizzy before the blur of the world stopped and a huge face was opposite his view. His arms were held to his sides with the fist she had made around his body and his legs dangled free. It felt high and he was worried by the fall but surprised how safe her hand felt at the same time, safe and somehow erotic. She was covering over a third of his body in one hand and holding him with ease, such power he thought, such strength, such danger.

“This is so cool, he’s light as a feather and so cute when he squirms in my hand”

“I’d have him squirming in other places”

Mandy giggled and her rude comment made Amy look down at Doug with lust in her eyes.

“Ooh yes, I like that idea, come on Douggie its time you came home with me”

 

Amy placed him down on Mandy’s desk and he instantly looked around to see where he could escape but this table top was high up, too high for someone his size to jump down without a crash net.

“Amy, remember not to be too long, I’ll cover for you and you will owe me one after this”

“Sure”

Amy said and Doug watched as she walked off leaving him with Mandy.

“I’ll just get my things and I will be back for you my scrummy little man”

 

In the presence of Mandy, Doug tried to plead with this giant of a woman, he turned to face her and wished that he hadn’t. Mandy was stood close to the table her upper body loomed over him bringing her tight sweater at the right level for a twelve inch tall man to gawp at. This woman wasn’t as well endowed as Amy since her treatment, but her C cup breasts pushed out that sweater in a formidable manner and each one of them had to account for a good proportion of his height. This fact wasn’t unnoticed by Doug who found he was wondering what breasts that large would actually feel like.

“Are you staring at my tits again little man?”

Mandy asked quite amused and proceeded to play with her bra’s shoulder straps through her sweater so that her breasts were raised up a fraction and remained as pointed as possible. Her action was nothing less than awesome for Doug as he watched those boulders gently rock behind the thin material of her top, if they looked unreal before this movement served to prove that it was a whole lot of natural womanly flesh before him.

“I, no...”

“I think you were, I don’t blame you. To you even my tits must look massive, if Amy wasn’t having you I might have let you play with these...” Giggle “that’s if you could handle them”

“Mandy, please I don’t want to be a plaything for Amy, I just want you to let me go”

Doug, tried to plead but Mandy wasn’t having any of it.

“Hush Doug, now look at this way, you are going home with my pretty friend Amy and she is going to enjoy your little body to the full. Now you can complain and you can fight her, but seriously Doug she is probably thirty foot tall compared to you now so what use is all that resistance? If I were you Doug I would embrace the moment, I mean what man in the world would pass up the opportunity to play with a pair of giant boobs like these?”

Mandy leaned towards Doug forcing him back but filling his vision with her pert breasts as they threatened to surround him.

“And just think what love making with a giant woman like Amy would be like. Legs that go on forever and breasts so big that they could smother you for real. Remember Doug I know you like tall women and to you we are the tallest women in the world right now”

 

Of course Doug couldn’t counter what she said he was living his dream and this was all real, Amy was stunning and with her new breasts his every fantasy could come true but it all felt so wrong, this woman no matter how voluptuous was a stranger to him. At that point in time Amy returned wearing a thin black coat that concealed her figure and clutching a black leather handbag. Mandy stood back up and winked down to Doug.

“Time for us to go my little cutie”

Amy declared and her excitement was evident from her enthusiastic tone of voice.

“Now Douggie, you are going to behave for mummy aren’t you? I was going to smuggle you out under my coat here but you would probably wriggle your way out and call for help, so I thought where better to carry a man but in my handbag. Or should that be my man bag?”

 

The handbag landed next to Doug and made him jump with fright for a second because of its size. He was just shorter than this designer leather bag but the large looped carrying handles more than doubled his height.

He watched Amy unzip the bag and brush back some items from inside before she turned to pick him up. There was no table left for him to run away and Amy soon deposited him directly into the opening of the bag.

“Please don’t do this”

Doug attempted to appeal to her but the zip was slowly fastening over his head.

“Shush, little one. Now sit down in my handbag and hold tight we won’t be long my flat is very close by”

 

Darkness fell as the Zip closed but there were enough shards of light coming from between the teeth of the zip that Doug could see the objects around him. His company for this unique journey was a small collection of perfume bottles each about the size of his upper body and a hair brush that looked quite menacing on its side like a bed of nails only they were plastic. These were just some of the things this woman carried but they seemed so strange like they were not at all real.

 

Suddenly he was sent tumbling backwards into a wall of man sized pink tissues, each one lightly laced with a womanly scent, he was glad of this padding and realised that the bag he was inside was now being lifted as it gently swayed backwards and forwards.

 

The day had turned out so surreal, he had set out for an appointment to be made shorter and now he was a doll sized man and in the possession of a beautiful stranger within her handbag of all places.

There was no point in trying to escape he thought as the fall from the bag would probably injure him or even kill him so he sat contemplating what was going to happen when the bag opened. He couldn’t help but find this whole experience frightening yet strangely exciting. It was the same mixed up emotions that he had felt in his dream, he was vulnerable and powerless to this woman because of her size and he knew she wanted to play with him sexually which had a major appeal given that she was a giantess now. Riding inside her handbag bouncing against her hip made him feel so small it was unbelievable, he tried to stand up and managed to peer up through a small section of the zip that hadn’t been fully fastened and there was her coat towering upwards filling out around the profile of her giant breasts and Doug was filled with awe at this sight. “If only it was Lori” he said to himself feeling like he was betraying her somehow yet he was effectively being kidnapped and had no choice.

 

It was then that Doug felt a jolt and the contents of the bag jumped upwards presumably as Amy had stepped off a curb or something similar. A small mobile phone jumped out of an inside pocket and Doug seized its flat form with two hands, to him it was like holding a large photo frame as it was a compact phone but given its light weight he could actually manage to wield it. A touch of the active panel lit up the whole bag with a bright blue glow and hurt Doug’s eyes for a second before they became accustomed to the glare of the artificial light. He contemplated calling Lori, to ask her to save him but would she believe him if he tried or would he just anger the giantess above if she discovered him making such a call? The bag suddenly came to a stop and Doug felt the base becoming much firmer from the support of a table or perhaps a sideboard. Quickly he stood up and lifted the phone back into its pocket, which required all of his muscles to manhandle it making him feel quite pathetic.

 

“Yes, I’d like to try this one it’s very pretty?”

“Of course Madam the changing room is through there”

Loud voices came from above and Doug realised he was in a shop? Amy had taken a detour and was shopping with him still in her handbag! The bag was lifted and Doug fell once again towards the tissues and had to fend off a perfume bottle with his feet as it dangerously tumbled and rolled his way.

 

When the bag settled once more Doug didn’t feel any solid surface below the material at the base but he could now hear a door close and Amy whispering into the top of the bag.

“Now behave in there my little dolly. We are in my favourite lingerie shop and if you are a good boy I might let you have a look at the pretty new bra that I’m just trying on”

Doug’s heart was beating hard at her teasing words, he would love nothing more than to stare at those giant breasts again and the thought of a seeing them displayed in a sexy giant bra was such a turn on that he was suddenly obeying.

“Good boy, now let me help you out of there”

The zip opened wide and a hand clasped Doug firmly lifting him from the bag as he noticed that it had been suspended from a coat hook. They were inside a changing room cubicle and Doug was facing away from Amy as she held him.

 

The way she handled his body with such ease still surprised Doug, in his own mind he still felt that he weighed a solid 15 stone yet this woman manoeuvred him effortlessly in just a single hand. Facing a white wall he was placed down upon a small shelf and the long fingers that were curled around his entire mid section slowly allowed him to walk free.

“Turn around my little doll and feast your eyes on me”

Amy’s words were spoken across the top of his head and he could feel the wind from those words whistling through his thick head of hair. As Doug turned to see what was going on Amy whispered seductively.

“So do you think my big boobs look sexy in this pretty bra?”

 

An overwhelming scene greeted Doug’s eyes, Amy was stood before the shelf so that her breasts were immediately in front of him and now dominating his entire view. She was wearing a new white silk bra with lacy upper cups that just showed a hint of her areola’s through the lacy pattern. Her nipples pointed firmly forward bumping the silk outwards noticeably by several inches, this was impressive enough to a man standing at Doug’s unique size but it was the giant size of the breasts filling those bra cups that made him instantly hard. Amy’s cleavage line was dramatically presented by the style of this bra which collided those ample breasts together to produce knockout results amplified by her giant stature in Doug’s perspective. Combined those shiny silk hills were practical as wide as he was tall and accounted for over half of his height!

“Gggiant bbbra”

Stammered Doug in awe of this spectacle and seeing his reaction Amy was delighted how enthralled he was with her bountiful figure, he hadn’t even looked up into her face above. Slowly for added effect she hitched up the shoulder straps each in turn, much like Mandy had done only more seductively. Hefting her much fuller breasts a little higher they then gently settled, and this simple display had her audience spellbound watching those heavy breasts jiggling as they sexily bounced as only larger breast can do.

 

“Yes this is a giant bra compared to you, and it’s my first double D brassiere and I think that I’m filling it up rather amply don’t you?”

Boasting about her new size, Amy seemed proud to show Doug the label, having only required B cup sizes in the past it made her extremely happy to prove she could now fill these larger cups to capacity.

Of course Doug’s eyes tracked those massive white domes as she turned in profile for a few seconds, and seeing these womanly curves flaunted by a giant woman made his manhood shout for attention, as it pressed harder than ever at the inside of his trousers.

“I thought it would be so sexy to try on a bigger bra like this, considering I’m so used to having small perky little boobs.”

Amy went on to say as she once more squared her breasts towards her small admirer and then another wide smile crept across her face as she truly appreciated how intimidating her bust now was to Doug.

 

Bringing her body closer she rested her breasts on the shelf surface making them fill out and confining Doug to a small space less than an inch before their heaving mass. He backed up to the wall making way for their enormity and now he could have reached out to touch the fantastic amount of soft silk that teased his every sense.

“But compared to you these must look absolutely humongous, why I could almost carry you in this bra you are so small”

Amy’s teasing suggestion made Doug peer deep into the inviting depths of her cleavage and he was turned on like never before contemplating the reality of being surrounded by her buxom form. Amy could see Doug’s evident bulge in his trousers and knew what effect she was having on him and this spurred her on to take matters further.

“They are so big, I mean you’re just such a big woman Amy....”

These words trickled out of Doug’s mind and straight into his mouth and as a result Amy’s smile widened if that was at all possible.

“I can see this situation is turning you on my little doll. You obviously have a thing for big women, really big that is. Now let me show you just how big I am to you”

 

A hand reached behind Doug and just a thumb and finger held his arms at his sides.

“Now don’t struggle, just let my huge fingers undress you, I promise you’ll find it very erotic to be undressed like a doll”

“No!”

Came his alarmed response as he felt her free hand begin to tug at his trouser legs, a large finger nail then pressed against his stomach sliding down behind the waist band and popping open the front button whilst releasing his zip to the end of its travel. She was undressing him as easily as a little girl would strip a play doll and he couldn’t stop her even if he tried. Soon his trousers were down to his ankles and then pulled cleanly away.

“mmm, I knew you had a nice firm body”

Amy admired Doug’s muscular legs and lifted him closer to her face to study him. The large eyes scanning his body looked very excited by what they saw and holding him tight, Amy stroked a long thick finger down his chest allowing the pad of that digit to brush his manhood. His hardness sprang back from being touched with an even harder presence as her finger felt so good.

 

Slowly Doug began to find he was relaxing in her huge hand and enjoying this experience, he couldn’t fight her off and she was in control and the close proximity of her lovely intoxicating perfume was confusing him and breaking down his will to fight.

“And look at how horny you are, is that all since you saw this giant bra mmm? Or is it how sexily I fill it?”

Her finger nails grasped his boxer shorts and pulled them away making Amy look surprised at his member pointing up like a soldier to attention. She lifted him before her lips and Doug quivered in delight as he felt her mouth so close to his crotch exhaling warm air with every seductive word she offered.

“You are such a perfect little man, everything about you is so deliciously small. The things a girl my size could do with such a tiny man mmmmmm? But right now it’s time to see if this bra is really the right size for me....”

Amy began as she lowered Doug towards her yawning cleavage then finished her sentence.

“......And to test if it’s big enough for us both”

Amy slipped his legs under the centre material of her bra so that his mid section and right up to his chest was consumed by her curves in a wondrous embrace that had Doug once more in awe of his surroundings. The giant boobs rose like boulders around him but giving boulders that conformed to his shape as they tried to swallow his upper body. Below his manhood was sticking into the silky centre band of her bra rubbing nicely against the cool material and driving his senses crazy. His legs dangled free below whilst his arms were held at his sides trapping him perfectly.

 

This was it, he was living his dream and being held captive in a woman’s bra, surrounded by a pair of giant breasts only they belonged to a thirty foot tall beauty that he knew next to nothing about.

“Oh you fit in there fine, how does it feel to be so little to a woman that she can carry you in her bra?”

Doug didn’t answer as he would have been forced to lie in order to say that he wasn’t exceptionally turned on by his current predicament, there was so much lace, silk and womanly flesh around his body that he didn’t know how he was going to stop himself from going over the edge and busting his load. Amy knew that her captive was overwhelmed and grinned to herself as she peered down upon his head and shoulders rising just proud of her cleavage line, slowly she took a solitary finger and ran it up from below her chest over the mid section of her bra to feel the tiny lump that his rock hard member was making behind the material. Using the pad of that finger she gently traced circles around this small impression which brushed his manhood from all sides against the silky confines. As she continued with this tease she whispered over his head.

“mmmm, someone definitely likes this new bra, and I think that someone is getting very excited because of the huge sexy boobs around him, is that right little Douggie? Is big Amy turning you on with her giant boobies? What would it feel like if I walked with you in there huh? Would that be even more exciting to feel these giant boobs jiggling up and down with you still between them? I bet it would huh little man?”

Amy was relentless, she wanted Doug to cum and she proceeded to tease him with a demonstration of her breasts in motion. Wiggling her hips and almost dancing on the spot deliberately facing the mirror Doug could see her breasts moving beside him and he was gently jostled around as those soft curvy masses were animated with her body. The effect was all too much for Doug, he had the sensation of being massaged by her warm breasts rising up either side of him and threatening to envelop his head before they sensually fell, whilst the silk continued to rub his helmet relentlessly. All of a sudden his body seemed to jerk and he bucked involuntarily reaching orgasm, spewing his juices into the bra whilst he let out a contented groan of pleasure.