- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is BBL/Zimmer's story - I am just posting it here for archival.  I had nothing to do with the creation of the story.  Originally posted ~2010.

 

Doug woke up in a cold sweat, once again he’d dreamt about that gorgeous brunette who he strangely felt so familiar with, yet this fantasy female was no one that he actually knew.

Over the past few weeks he would often find himself with her in this same dream, a dream where he was living on the mysterious Mars colony and this voluptuous dark haired beauty was flirting and teasing him so sexually that he had almost ejaculated in his sleep on more than one occasion!

But his recent dreams had changed, this wonderful temptress was still the same centre of his nocturnal desires but he had noticed with each dream her physical size had increased which struck him at first as not that unusual.

Doug had always found taller women more alluring with their longer than average legs, but what did surprise him was that the woman in his dream was beyond just “tall”. This woman would most probably be labelled as a giantess, depending when you would apply that term as a description of a woman’s abnormal height.

This nameless brunette siren had appeared so tall that he was barely knee high to her shapely pins, this fact excited Doug and the way that she looked down at him from her lofty stature, it made him so turned on that it stirred him awake. In this recent dream encounter he discovered that he was so short to this woman that he could actually see straight up and underneath her short skirt and what made him more aroused was the fact that her already large breasts seemed to have doubled in size beneath her tight tops to fit in with her amazing height.

Aside from Long legs Doug adored women with large breasts and the sheer notion of breasts that could eclipse his entire head and shoulders made him shudder in delight. As he lurched forward and sat upright in the bed he was panting to catch his breath, the experience had seemed so vivid but his mind quickly told him it was just another dream, but what a dream! Just before he had been snapped back into reality this super tall brunette had sauntered over to him transfixing his eyes with her swaying hips and curves and then unexpectedly the dream woman reached down like a mother to her small child in order to lift Doug clean off the floor. He felt soft hands way larger than his own slipping under his arm pits and cupping firmly around his back, then the odd sensation of his feet leaving the ground as his legs dangled free. Doug’s immediate view was the floor slowly moving away but then as he looked across this huge beautiful woman beamed down at him. Once he was raised face to face with her the difference in their size was so apparent, she was suspending his entire body with ease, not even struggling in the slightest to keep his entire six foot frame held out at an arm’s length.

Of course despite her gorgeous green eyes Doug’s gaze was ultimately compelled south to lust over the massive busty formations beneath her tight top. “Yes” he thought “they are bigger than my head much bigger!” Slowly this dream encounter proceeded and the enormous woman smiled in a seductive fashion as she pulled Doug’s face closer towards her chest and then proceeded to clutch him to her amazing bosom. The feeling of such large breasts giving around his face was like nothing he had experienced before, there was so much woman enveloping him. The sexual excitement built within Doug eventually forcing him back to reality.

Still softly panting Doug sat there in his bed and with the early morning light breaking through the open window blinds he could see that his abrupt wakening had roused his wife Lori from her slumber.

“Doug?”

She said opening one eye before the other to see her husband sat bolt upright in bed and clearly startled.

“What is it baby?”

The inquisitive look she first gave him turned to a realisation that it was yet another of his sexual dreams and the obvious tenting beneath the thin bed covers clearly displayed how much Doug had enjoyed this, his latest nocturnal affair.

“Don’t tell me you were dreaming about her again, that same woman? The brunette?”

The jealous spit of fire was clear in Lori’s tone feeling betrayed that her husband once again was dreaming of another woman.

“Sorry Lori, I err, couldn’t help it. I just closed my eyes and again there she was....but baby you know you are the only girl for me”

Doug attempted to sweet talk Lori who was now sitting up and wide awake.

“But, that’s the fifth dream you’ve had about this same woman in the last few weeks....”

Lori pouted clearly disturbed by her husband’s virtual affair and he simply couldn’t deny that this seemed to be growing more and more regular.

“And look at the effect she has on you”

 

Reaching across his lap with her hand Lori pulled the bed sheet down and around the bulge of Doug’s manhood emphasising his full arousal. As she continued to hold his member she worked it gently through the sheets up and down whilst gazing into his brown eyes.

“So tell me was she still taller than you this time?”

Doug felt a touch embarrassed as his wife once more began to question the detail of his dream.

 

Lori was naturally pretty, her long blonde hair wasn’t coloured artificially and it held that shiny healthy sheen that made her stand out in a crowd. Her slim yet curvy frame would stop most men in their tracks and force them to gawp at how wonderfully she was formed. The big blue eyes she had probed at Doug’s face trying to read him before he answered. Not wishing to make Lori more jealous Doug was careful to consider his response, his wife was relatively tall standing at five foot six inches in her stockings against his own six foot. However Lori always yearned to be taller and Doug had been picking up on this more and more over the last year or so of their marriage. Often Lori would ask if he preferred taller women and if they were in the company of an attractive and very tall female she would generally question Doug about how attractive her height was as if this one topic made her extremely jealous. It was odd to Doug that Lori almost seemed preoccupied at times with the subject of her own height and how she didn’t feel tall enough or satisfied with how tall she already was.

 

“Yeh, you could say that”

Trying to conceal the details Doug just flopped back on the bed and enjoyed Lori’s attention to his hardness.

“So just how tall was she this time?”

Lori slipped out of the bed sheets and proceeded to push them down revealing Doug’s erection before she straddled him and slipped his length inside her. A slight wince of discomfort crossed her face as Doug was well endowed but she pushed down on him to bury his organ inside her welcoming wetness.

“Tall”

Doug said with a little moan of satisfaction.

“Just tall?”

Lori asked, slowly beginning to ride Doug but savouring each gyration of her curvy hips upon him.

“I can be described as tall in a pair of my high heels Doug but this woman you dream about, she was still naturally taller than me right?”

There was no answer.

“Last time you said she was really tall, taller than you in her bare feet so was she that tall again? Come on tell me Doug, tell me about how tall this bitch was?”

As Lori pushed him deep inside the pleasure was mounting and his will to resist her questions crumbled as this subject turned him on. Lori often interrogated her husband this way as she knew too well that he couldn’t hold out the truth when she applied so much pleasure, literally pumping the answers out of him.

“Yes, she was really tall, a lot taller than me this time”

“Oooh, and you liked that huh? My baby liked looking up at a taller woman, did she tower over you? Did she make you feel really short stood against her?”

“Ye....yes!”

Doug released and almost at the same time as Lori who continued to ride him through this orgasm until she joined him herself.

 

Nothing further was said between them both until later that morning as Doug readied himself for another day on the construction site and Lori sat across the breakfast table just looking at him and thinking. Doug flicked idly through the channels on the holoscreen projector and soon noticed Lori’s attention was focused on him.

“What is it?”

“Nothing”

She said in a “please ask me again” type of way.

Taking his eye away from the news channel Doug smiled at his beautiful wife who was obviously preoccupied with something.

“Lori, what is it?”

“Doug, you keep dreaming about this tall woman and she gets you so hot. I have to admit it makes me really jealous, I know she isn’t real and that it’s all a harmless dream but I’ve always wanted to be a tall woman and you like tall women. I feel so short, I’ve always felt short”

“Lori, babe, at five foot six inches tall you are hardly short for woman”

“Doug, you know I could be taller with some of those Hov heels, they are all the rage you know”

“Hov heels?”

“Men, not a clue about fashion”

Lori sounded off with a “tut” and shook her head expecting her husband to know about popular women’s footwear of the time.

“Fashion, that word sounds expensive”

Doug was suddenly losing interest as his wallet was going to be under attack if he wasn’t careful.

“Then you don’t mind if I get a pair?”

“Sure”

Came an automated response from Doug and Lori smiled at her victory.

“That’s good because I already have”

This time Doug heard her and now focused his attention.

“Have what? What have you bought?”

 

Looking across at his pretty wife Doug noticed she was dressed in an old short blue denim skirt and her bust was nicely pronounced in her red t-shirt, she always wore clothes that made the best of her figure but none of them looked new today so he sighed a relief that she wasn’t dressed in some expensive outfit.

“You weren’t listening to me were you? Well if you can’t listen why don’t you just look”

Standing up she walked over to where her husband was sitting and Doug was still wondering what was going on.

“Stand up”

Lori instructed with a cheeky smile as she moved in closer, Doug complied expecting to have his normal six inch advantage over her when it suddenly struck him that Lori was looking back straight in his eyes. Of course his eyes quickly dropped to her footwear in an instant and a pair of modest looking court shoes adorned her feet.

“Well what do you think? Aren’t they great?”

“You look very tall in them”

Doug grinned and settled his hands on her curvy hips and then motioned his lips forward and Lori reciprocated with a big wet kiss. When they broke for some air from this passionate lip lock Lori then smiled and made sure that she had her husband’s full attention.

“So you like these new shoes of mine huh?”

“Well I don’t want to know how much they cost but I certainly don’t mind the extra inches they give you honey. It’s nice to kiss you without having to stoop over”

“I’m so glad you like them darling, tell me how tall do you figure I am now?”

“Well standing in those you have to be six foot, as tall as I am”

“Close your eyes”

Lori instructed and Doug complied wondering what she was going to do.

“Keep them closed, just a few seconds more and now you can open them.....shorty”

 

When Doug’s eyes reopened Lori’s lips were now opposite his line of sight, she had increased her height somehow and was looking down at him very pleased with herself.

“How’s the weather down there in short land?”

Enjoying her moment of superiority Lori leaned forward with a small kiss on Doug’s forehead which was now much closer than her husband’s lips.

“Yeh, you are right this stooping over to kiss someone shorter than you is rather a chore”

Laughed Lori, leaving Doug bemused by the moment.

“How...?”

He said and was about to question his wife’s new stature when he noticed the tell tale glow of the antigravity pads built into the soles of her new shoes.

“Those are really something, for a minute there I thought you had actually grown taller”

“Are you disappointed?”

“I might be when I see the credit receipt but looking up at you this way does turn me on right now”

“Well I wish this was all me. They are pretty cool aren’t they, I can just click my heels together anytime and look down on you, and maybe I’ll wear these for our anniversary dinner on Friday if you are lucky boy”

Suddenly Doug recalled their anniversary and felt guilty that he hadn’t yet planned a present for Lori.

“That would be nice baby, but make sure you can keep enough energy in those shoes for when we get home”

He pinched her bottom which was noticeably higher up than he was used to.