- Text Size +

“You are right Doug, no threat to this planet but you have not saved the real Earth yet”

She smiled and beamed her lovely white teeth at him, waiting to see if she had baited him enough.
“The real Earth? I don’t get what you are saying?”
“You my little Doug, and I mean little, are standing on a duplicate Earth. Do you remember that the real Lori duplicated you when she captured you and Melina at her apartment? She had her own Douggie Doll who was mind altered to work for our cause?”
With a heavy gulp Doug nodded.
“Well he came up with a brilliant plan, he said the only way to defeat you would be to use the duplication device and point it at the real earth, creating a duplicate Earth nearby. Only then he said could this plan be fully tested, sending us to the duplicate Earth our expendable replica lives could serve to prove if there was a flaw in our plan before we attempted it on the real Earth”
“No, that’s not possible, you cannot duplicate an entire planet!”
“The duplication technology is beyond your understanding Doug, it duplicated me, it can duplicate a whole planet as long as it could see the entire planet and from Mars that was easy to make possible. Right now your sacrifice here, your clever little plan to foil our mission has only proved that we need to be better when Lori duplicates another army and starts this all again on the real Earth. Call this a trial run and how perfect that you will be out of the picture along with me, because this planet and everything around it except for you and Melina will cease to exist in say a few hours”

This revelation left Doug stunned, speechless. If it were true he had been out manoeuvred and didn’t even suspect this outcome, but as she said it was his own brilliance behind it.
“Wait if this is true then what happened to the shuttles, why didn’t anyone recognise a second earth, why.....”
“I don’t have all those answers little man, but I do know that the duplicate you, whilst he is alive is helping Cohaagan with everything, he’s thought this out well”

There was a silence as Doug took this all in and then suddenly realised that he had to get off this Earth before it vanished and left him and Melina suffocating in the vaccum of space where it once existed.
“Melina!”
He shouted but just as he did the replica of Lori did something rather unexpected, she kicked off her prison issue shoes and stretched out a long leg bringing her giant toes over Doug, before he could react she parted two of her toes and then held his body between these thick digits and he could not escape from between them! Lifting him up she giggled at how clever she had been, his little body trapped in her toe cleavage and feeling his little fists beating down on the tops of her toe nails was quite funny and did not hurt in the slightest.
“Did you forget how flexible I am Doug? You look so adorable between my big toes, good enough to eat!”
Doug actually released a scream as her leg lifted and then twisted and he saw her upper body leaning in to greet her foot! The mouth, her giant cave like mouth was wide open ready to receive him and Melina arrived just at the second that this Lori actually managed to pop his body fully inside her mouth! Hurrying the guard to deactivating the force barrier Melina was in a panic seeing her man fall inside this woman’s mouth. Doug was totally bewildered, the toes had fed him to her mouth and now he was inside and on her wet giant tongue in the relative darkness behind her teeth. He struggled but the tongue moved him and there was a nothing to hold onto as he was plunged back into her throat! Down he went, swallowed by her like some large sweet. The smell was revolting, the feeling of travelling inside her body was horrible as the slick walls felt slimy and their coating was stinging his flesh as he tried not to go all the way down. Yet try as he might be was heading for her stomach, swallowed by her to be digested by her, was this the end for him he wondered as he knew there was no escape from this prison within a prison.

Melina and the gaurd were too late, the replica of Lori laughed as they entered and licked her lips before Lori.
“He was so yummy right to the end, I really, really enjoyed eating him”
“Bitch!”
Shouted Melina as urged the gaurd’s to unlock the magnetic restraint so they could force this woman to vomit. Melina stuck her fingers down the woman’s throat she did vomit and the horrid sight of Doug mixed up in the contents of her stomach acid was revealed across the floor.
There was no stopping Melina from picking him up, despite how soiled he was and she quickly held him in her palm and checked to see if he was in one piece and still alive? Of course he was and he spluttered and coughed and then vomited himself.

Half an hour later and they left the prison, Doug was cleaned up but had to go naked between Melina’s breasts as his clothes were foul, he relayed to her what the replica of Lori had told him and Melina found it hard to believe.
“So, if she is telling the truth, then all this, everything around us I can see right now will vanish?”
“And we will die, we would be left floating in space as the only real things here”
“But, how long? When will we know?”
“Minutes, a few hours I don’t know the exact timing”
He answered.
“I don’t know if it’s even true but, it’s possible and if it happens then they have won”

Sitting in the park outside the prison and looking at the sky, Melina found this all too amazing to comprehend that they would have to resides themselves to dying potentially if this truth came about but then Doug suddenly thought of something and excitedly waved his arms in her cleavage to get the attention of his giant girl.
“Mel, the transport we came here on. That transport is real, it was from Mars, the women were duplicates but that was a real ship, if we can get back to the space port we can survive in the ship and then save the real Earth!”

In less than twenty minutes they were on board the ship, the authorities did not believe their story, how could you tell people that they would cease to exist when they all thought they were the real versions of themselves? However they saw no harm in letting Melina and Doug sit aboard the craft with its systems idling in the hanger, after all they had saved this Earth and they could humour them with this.

An hour passed and then another and they both wondered if this was all some joke from the replica of Lori but then there was a strange light from the outside and the displays on the automated system for the ship lit up on the flight deck where Melina sat with Doug pacing around on the skirted lap of her red dress. Suddenly this skirt beneath his feet vanished and he fell between her thighs, tumbling down over her giant pussy to land on the small patch of seat that remained. As he recovered he looked up at Melina who was not wearing anything, the dress had vanished leaving him a giant naked girlfriend to gaze up at. Around the craft everything had now vanished and what was the inside view of a hanger was replaced with the view of distant stars as they floated in space!
“She....was right, she was telling the truth!”
Melina said in awe of the sight realising an entire planet and its population had ceased to exist, which was truly mindboggling to comprehend.

It took them both some time to appreciate how lucky they were and right now they had to settle down to a new purpose and plan. Finding an old stewardesses uniform a little on the snug side, Melina luckily had something to wear now but Doug was left naked and tried not to be distracted by his tall girlfriend squeezing into these clothes donated from what had to be a less endowed and obviously far shorter woman. There was no way the smart fitted jacket would reach around her breasts and the tight top beneath, gaped on every button hole. Lifting Doug onto her shoulder Melina asked him to help with the onboard systems and told him not to keep staring between her buttons in a joking fashion.
“Where to now little guy?”
“The real Earth I guess”
“Ok, so where is it? I can only see the other planets on the navigation console here?”
“Those are fake readings, I know that because I would have done that myself, they set the duplicate Earth up and probably launched some holo probes to fool the onboard sensors and the people on the duplicate planet. It’s cleverly done because the other me must have done it.”
“Ok, so if they don’t exist then where is the real Earth?”
It took Doug a while to figure out how to filter out the projected false information and as he was doing so, their communications system prompted that there was an incoming message.
“Doug, what’s that? Someone’s trying to reach us?”

They hit the accept button from the anonymous caller and allowed the holo projection to reveal who was wishing to speak to them whilst Melina popped Doug in through one of the gaping holes of her top so he was hidden inside.
“Ah Melina”
A familiar voice recognised her and it was Lori, the real Lori!”
It was clear from the scene behind Lori that she was with Cohaagan and they were somewhere in the new city.
“So, Doug worked out an escape plan he is so resourceful isn’t he?”
“What do you want Lori?”
“I want to gloat what else, you may have survived, my little Douggie predicted that you might but we have been monitoring what you did on Earth with one of my little Douggie’s stealth probes and we now know thanks to you what weaknesses our plan has. When my new girls become giantesses on the real Earth in the next hour or so, they won’t allow the same thing to happen.”
“You know we will try and stop you, Doug will find a way”
“Of course Melina where is he? I don’t see his handsome face?”
“He’s indisposed right now”
“Really, because I learned that he had been permanently shrunk in his attempt to sabotage my network of atmospheric towers”
It appeared that Lori knew most everything and Doug decided to reveal himself by climbing through the gaping hole between two buttons.
“There he is, hello sweetie look at how tiny you are this is such an unexpected bonus!”
“Yeh, but my size hasn’t stopped me before Lori, even if I am little over an inch tall, I can still make a difference”
Cohaagan overheard Doug’s comments on the loud speaker and came to the side of Lori.
“Over an inch tall?”
Came the first comment from Cohaagan clearly amused.
“You haven’t told them yet have you Lori?”
The two of them laughed like evil villainesses having concluded a plan.
“Told us what?”
Melina asked bluntly and very fed up with all this needless banter.
“We let you get aboard that ship to Earth, you played directly into our hands. That ship was directed to the duplicate Earth and you didn’t have a clue, but what you didn’t know was that to keep this new Earth out of detection from the real one, and to make it easier to fool the sensors on the duplicate Earth you could say we fused some technologies thanks to a brilliant idea by our new little Douggie. He duplicated the Earth but made it a miniature, one we could easily shield from the real one and your craft and all of you onboard were shrunk before you even took off, you just didn’t realise that the entire hanger was converted into a reformation chamber, it was going to be my way of stopping any forces trying to land on Mars and use our facilities but it came in most useful to scale you guys down for when you arrived on the little planet Earth.”

Her long winded speech left both Melina and Doug paralysed in fear for this was a new twist they had never predicted. They couldn’t say anything for they were not prepared for what came next.
“So Doug, when you say that you are over an inch tall, take a good look at Melina there behind you. See that body of your great big giantess of a girlfriend? Well think about this, Melina is actually half an inch tall!...................I look forward to you both arriving on the real Earth if you can make in time with that little ship of yours. Oh and Doug, you will recognise me I’ll be the blonde who can be measured in MILES as she towers over you!”.......................................