- Text Size +

“Doug! Baby, tell me you are alive, please!”
There was nothing but a small static that was soon filtered out by the digital communications device and Melina sunk to her knees and wept.

Half an hour later, Melina was at street level stood on the vast sea of a black skirt along with other spectators who were witnessing the hover-copter pilot using a winch to rescue the replica of Lori who stood naked in the heel of her own footwear and was cursing to herself in the darkness.
“He was a brave man”
A police officer consoled Melina seeing her red teary eyes.
“He was my man, and I will never get over him”
She grieved and felt a pride for what Doug had achieved yet such a gaping loss in her heart.
“All of the other giantesses around the world are just regular sized women again”
One of the police men commented as he listened to his personal communicator and Melina was happy for the fact that Doug’s plan had succeeded but she was still devastated for her own loss.

The spectacle of the moment with the giantess no longer drawing every eye in the city from miles around was now the pair of two hundred plus foot tall ladies leather knee boots that stood up proudly like some bizarre monuments that had just been erected. The hover-copter had succeeded in retrieving the replica of Lori from the right boot and she was winched up from the depths of this leather prison and into the air before she was lowered helplessly down to the authorities that gathered below and were poised ready to detain her. With the gathering crowds surrounding this moment, Melina sighed wiping another salty tear from her face and started to unbuckle the anti-gravity unit’s harness from her back in order to hand back the technology, but then the communicator stuttered into action.
“Mel?”
It was Doug!
“Doug! Baby, you are alive!”
Floods of happy tears streamed down her face as she heard his voice and Doug apologised instantly to hear how upset she was.
“I’m sorry Mel, the energy blast knocked me out for a good while, I can’t believe I am still here and survived through that. All I recall was the energy flowing through my body and I passed out, theoretically I should not be here! Oh and sorry for not communicating sooner, this anti-grav units system’s were off line until its back up power kicked in just now, it survived but it killed the primary power unit.”
“I don’t care about your anti-grav unit, or how you survived baby, just that you are still alive. I could kiss you all over, are you on your way down because I need a big hug”
“You may want to hold that thought, I’ll be there in a few seconds, I am just rising up the main shaft of the building now that the energy fields all subsided from the pulse. This anti-grav units so damaged its stuttering and jerking about in flight and I may only just have enough power to make it down to you”
“Don’t go crashing now, not after all this”
Melina smiled wiping her tears away and put her anti-grav unit on the ground as she heard him say.
“Crap! There’s not enough power in the back up, I’m having a job to steady this thing, any minute now I’m gonna drop out of the sky!”

Listening to his commentary as he wrestled with the equipment, Melina really did not want to lose him now to a flying accident not when she had just got him back. Crouching down to her discarded anti-grav unit she used the microphone again.
“Doug what can I do? I’ll strap back in and come and find you, maybe holding on to my pack will.......”
“Melina......baby, if you want to help me, stand up straight right now and stick out your chest!”
The next few seconds all seemed to go by in slow motion for both Doug and Melina, she stood back up totally baffled by his last instruction and looked up into the sky expecting to see him any moment. But there was a blur of something that passed her eyes and then she felt something enter her cleavage from above without warning and landing right between her large breasts. It didn’t hurt, but it was a complete shock when she peered down inside her blouse to see Doug and his smoking anti-grav unit laying at the base of her cleavage no more than an inch and a half tall from head to toe! He had used her breasts like a pair of stuntman’s landing cushions and their more than ample size had worked perfectly.
“Doug?”
She looked down in total amazement and carefully used her fingers to lift him gently from the care of her bosomy embrace.
“Hey babe, man I so glad that you have a big pair of boobs!”
They both laughed and Melina pulled his little body into her full thick lips for a lingering and almost smothering kiss that lasted a good full minute. As she pulled him back from her kiss, he was smiling and held in her palm he started to remove the anti-grav unit and looked up at the giant beautiful face full of questions.
“I thought that I would have died but, somehow the energy flowed through my body and when I woke up, there I was tiny lying down on the base of the chamber”
“Don’t worry baby, we’ll fix your shrinking but right now I just want to be alone with my man, my brave little man”
Another large body sized kiss was bestowed on him and Doug was popped gently into his girlfriends blouse pocket whilst she looked for one of the police officers to seek some help.

A few hours later, Melina was waiting to be offered a lift by the police to the old home where Doug and Lori had spent their fictitious marriage as it was suggested that this would make a good temporary place to stay. The authorities had confirmed that the very next day a security transport would be heading for Mars to arrest and detain the real Lori and Cohaagan and in recognition of their bravery, Melina and Doug would be rewarded. They could return to live a comfortable life back on a free’d Mars once things had been settled there and normal transports resumed. For now they would be content to temporarily stay on Earth and rest.

It was all too much for Doug, he was tired from his ordeal and his little snores could just be heard coming from the breast pocket of Melina’s blouse. She thought this was very cute and couldn’t help but peek at his little body stretched across the base of the lining as she waited patiently. A chief police officer, walked up to her and she shushed him making him aware that her passenger was resting.
“Sorry Miss, I didn’t realise they said he was made smaller by the accident but.....wow, he is really there inside your pocket isn’t he?”
“Yes, he is, and there may be bigger men on this planet but none braver than this little guy”
“I agree Miss you need to keep hold of him, he is quite an amazing man from all accounts”
“Oh I intend to Chief, and right now keeping hold of him is not a problem”
Melina grinned at her own humour and the Chief likewise found it funny.
“Listen Miss, about the gentleman’s size, the army have cleared the damaged vehicles from the Reform building and I hear that their technicians should be able to get the Reformator inside powered again. They believe that they have the right crystals or something to restore your man here back to normal in a couple of hours. So, should I delay the car that’s going to take you both home?”
“No, that’s not necessary. Can you tell them I will bring Doug back to the Reform centre in the morning, he’s tired out and I think he won’t mind staying this way just for the one night”
As she said this Melina hid the fact that she wanted to keep her man tiny for the night, it might be her last time to experience him like this for some while and she wanted to show her appreciation to him and knew he would enjoy that experience much better if it was on a grander scale.
“Erm, ok if you say so Miss. I will tell them to expect you in the morning, look the squad car over there is ready to take you now, thanks again”
“No, thank you”

With a twinkle in her eye, Melina looked forward to being alone with Doug and under normal circumstances and not some crisis any longer. As they travelled back in the police vehicle she listened to the new broadcast which told of their heroism and followed the story of some of the replica’s of Lori with clips from around the world as they were being held in detention cells. Melina was thankful that this army of Lori’s would soon disappear and cease to exist in a few days time and then there would only be one Lori she wanted to see behind bars, the real one.

As Doug stirred awake he felt refreshed and re-energised from his sleep. He stretched out on his back and noticed he was still inside the giant blouse pocket only it was a different shape, more flat and he realised that the blouse had been removed and was probably placed down on a sideboard somewhere. Standing up in the pocket his head pressed against the cotton ceiling and he walked out of the opening and onto the main body of the blouse and towards the collar. The blouse was indeed on a flat surface having been carefully removed not to wake him and he looked to see where he was. It was the massive interior of his old living room and it reminded him of when he was living there with Lori, the memories for the most part were good but it was now better to know Melina was here with him.

The blouse was on the floor and he turned around to see a wonderful view. There was the giant Melina, her long dark hair touching the carpeted floor as she knelt down with her hands supporting her upper body so she could loom down and over him in the normal intimidating way he had been used to from all the giant women he’d encountered. Only the twinkle in her big green eyes told him that this was meant to be less intimidation and more a display of how big and luscious her body was as she played the role of a giant woman and wanted to tantalise his every sense with her proximity.
“Hello tiny, I’m glad you woke up because if you hadn’t I was going to pick you up and out of my blouse anyway, I was getting very lonely and I wanted my little man to come out and play”
“Well, your little man is all here, all two inches of me anyhow”
“Actually, you are a little less than two inches, I was curious and measured you, try one and three quarters and I am being generous”
“And that’s why you are looking so lovely and big then”
His eyes fell from her face, pulled helplessly lower due the significance of her vertical cleavage suspended in a tight white satin bra that was positively heaving with her 34 double H breasts.

Meeting Melina as normal sized man you would not miss her bust as its dimensions forced its recognition through even the baggiest and unflattering of tops but exposed in this cleavage enhancing satin underwear and being giant sized, her breasts would hypnotise any red blooded male.
“I would say that I am looking very hot in this giant bra right now and my boobs are looking incredibly huge and sexy compared to little you, wouldn’t you agree?”
Pushing her arms inwards as she shifted down to rest on her elbows, the bra swelled with her cleavage threatening to spill out and Doug stood there feeling his manhood straighten against his trousers to show his girlfriend that the flaunting of her gigantic attributes was having an instant effect.
“Oh yes.....I agree”
He stripped his clothes off in less than a few seconds and now naked he walked towards her but Melina was being extra playful, she lowered her face and pursed her lips together and blew him a kiss that knocked him on his bare backside with the force of the air.
“I do love it when you are all tiny naked and helpless like this, I can tease you so easily.....”
As he was about to get up, her face was over him and her lips ran the course of his body slithering over his hardness before raising above him.
“........with my big mouth and giant lips.............”
Then her mouth was replaced with her long hair as she draped it over his body and let it fall all over his skin. This curtain of soft shiny hair felt like it was making every follicle of his own hair stand up as he shuddered with delight. This sensual shower amongst her thick hair was making him very hard and as she slid the hair away he was panting a little with excitement.
“........with my smooth satin bra and my giant towering boobs sliding all over your little body......this is what my little man likes. He loves to feel small and pinned under a sexy giant breast.....you like knowing how big that boob is over you don’t you? You like how good that feel’s to be so tiny against my bra”
Her words targeted what she knew would turn him on, and she landed one enormous breast on top of him with the gentlest of actions designed not to make him take the tremendous weight but to simply smother him beneath the silky smooth satin exterior so he could feel it mould over his entire naked body and bury him in her softness. As she eased up a little he was almost bucking under her curves and she slid yet another breast over him and planted its voluptuous dimensions so they consumed him on all sides once again.
“Oh Melina.....do that again!”
He cried up to her as the bra hovered inches from his body but too high for him to reach.
“I will baby, but this time without the bra in the way....you need to feel my flesh against you....feel how much bigger I am than you, my tiny little lover.”
The bra fell from the sky and landed somewhere above his head and he began to sit up but was pushed down flat by the thick nipple that was larger than his entire head and shoulders. The nipple was stiff and it slowly raked down his body pausing over his erection to allow his length to be kissed by its tip as it then ran over his legs and back up his body again. Four of five times this giant nipple teased him as it landed on his face and covered that completely before it again stimulated him below.
“I can’t take ....this....much......”
He was beginning to feel the unstoppable urgency welling within his balls.
“Not yet....not yet.....”
Melina softly spoke in a husky tone that he so loved, the nipple was replaced by her lips again and she breathed warmly over his nakedness.
“Look at my lips baby, look at how big and sexy they are, they are coming for your little penis, but its so small baby, you are just so small. Look at them and see how huge they are, wet sexy lips and a hot giant tongue............ are you ready to be kissed by your giant girl?”
“I am! Kiss me Melina!”
Her mouth parted and her tongue dropped down onto his skin with a thick wet slap as it lapped over his legs, chest and his entire mid section before her lips touched down across his body from his ankles to his neck. Then these lips slowly closed around his manhood which disappeared in-between their thickness as the rest of these plump lips rested on his body and she sucked on him like the tastiest of sweets.
“I’m gonna blow baby!”
Doug cried out as the blissful sensations were all too much, she knew that he would burst as soon as her hot mouth closed over him and he writhed in ecstasy beneath her giant face.

An hour later they had eaten and Melina carried her man upstairs and prepared for bed.
“I don’t have any clothes here Doug, so I’m going to have to sleep in my underwear, but I would like you too as well”
“Sleep in my underwear?”
He questioned as she set him on the dresser and stood there in just her bra and panties knowing how good she looked to him.
“No, I meant that I would like you to sleep in my underwear with me, tucked right in here”
Slipping her finger nail to part her cleavage he looked at the inviting accommodation for his night’s sleep, namely her warm breasts to snuggle against.
“There’s no arguments from me, that looks mighty cosy”
“Then step onboard, climb in and relax, let my giant boobs take care of you for the night, you deserve it”
Without hesitation Doug walked to the edge of the dresser and Melina positioned her bra so that he could squeeze nicely inside her cleavage, allowing her breasts to be eased apart she smiled as she saw his tiny body disappear from view and then felt him wiggle inside making himself comfortable.

As morning broke they both slept well, the previous worries of the entire world had been lifted off their shoulders. The morning was pleasant, with a relaxed breakfast and then some more sexy fun before Melina reluctantly tucked him into her cleavage for the last time and she ordered an automated Jonny Cab to take them to the Reform centre.
“You know Doug, my boobs will be lost without you in there to keep them company”
“Well, when I’m back to being big again I will have to make sure to pay them plenty of attention from the outside”
He laughed patting what fraction of these breasts he could with his hands and then shut his eyes and lay back to enjoy the ride.

“I am sorry Madam but the route to the specific building your requested is blocked, what would you like me to do?”
The robotic driver spun around to talk to Melina and she asked why the route was blocked.
“I am getting that information now for you Madam, downloading data from traffic central. It would appear that there is a ladies brassier and a skirt being removed from the streets ahead that we need to traverse. The garments are unusually large and they necessitate specialist handling equipment, all effort is being made to clear the routes but I am unable to determine when they will be free. An alternate route is also blocked by the presence of a pair of ladies boots, I am sorry for this inconvenience.”
Both Doug and Melina burst out laughing at the robot taxi driver and his summary and they decided that Melina should simply walk the rest of the route.

When they entered the Reform centre an army technician greeted them and told them that he had the main Reformator ready for Doug. Placing her man down on the platform ready to be enlarged she kissed him and casually rubbed his body across the front of her blouse unseen by the technician who was looking at a holo-monitor ready to operate the system.
“Gonna miss that”
Doug said loud enough for only his giant girlfriend to hear and she smiled down and backed away.

“Ok sir, keep still and this won’t take a minute.”
The technician said and then frowned at the display.
“Oh,...sir?”
“What is it?”
Melina said seeing the look of confusion on the technicians face.
“I am not registering his unique energy signature it’s like he is stood on the platform and the sensors are seeing him but they are not registering him as a target? It’s like he is invisible but this doesn’t make sense? If we can’t lock on to him we can’t....”
“You can’t make me taller”
Doug shouted up finishing the man’s sentence.
“Melina, I think my exposure to the pure concentration of the energy has rendered me permanently this size, it should have killed me but I think my body is saturated with the energy and it no longer has any effect. I’m going to be like this for the rest of my life”
“He’s right Miss the readings here, everything he explained confirm that we simply cannot bring him back to normal size”
“Oh Doug”
Dropping to her knees before the platform Melina did not know what to say, how could you console a man who would be toy sized, less than two inches tall for the rest of his life?
“Don’t worry Melina, I kind of suspected when I survived that this might be the case, but I am lucky to be alive”
“It’s not a problem for me Doug you know I adore you this tiny to me, and if you can live it then I will promise to take good care of my little man”
“Well how about picking me up and taking me home then, big woman!”

They spent the day together, Doug riding around in her cleavage as he’d been accustomed to whilst she shopped for a temporary wardrobe until they had news of when they could embark for Mars. Melina rather liked taking him out in public stowed away on her person so secretly and knew this would be an interesting life together. She bought a nice new dress, a slinky red one and some fresh underwear all with her tiny man’s approval.

When they arrived home late that evening a police officer was waiting for them, he explained that the craft that had been sent to Mars in order to detain Cohaagan and Lori and her followers had not made it, it had gone missing somehow and they were very alarmed at this unexpected occurrence. Once it had entered radio silence as it accelerated tohyperspace they never heard back from it again and Mars itself was not communicating which wasn’t surprising under the circumstances. Doug couldn’t think of any explanation but he offered that he would gladly go with Melina back to Mars and accompany a second mission, however the authorities refused, he had done enough they said and they would handle things.

However it was not long before they heard that the second mission also failed and went missing like the first and now there was a deep fear from the military that Cohaagan was behind this. Hearing this news Melina and Doug renewed their request to return and they were told to standby. Meanwhile the police visited them again and told them that the replica of Lori they had defeated was adamant that she needed to speak to them both before she disappeared which would be in only a few hours, this was her last request before she ceased to exist.

Curious Melina was transported to the detention cells within the local police headquarters down town where she was being held and she was told that if she walked down the corridor there would be a room on the right hand side where this special prisoner’s cell was. Thanking the guard Melina strolled down the corridor and whispered to Doug who was riding inside her cleavage and had a problem to see out and ahead. Her red dress was tight and he was restricted from moving, although he couldn’t complain.
“I don’t want her to see you like this Doug, let me hear what she has to say and you keep quiet down there ok?”
“Sure”
He agreed and saw no point in declaring his presence for her to gloat over his tiny size.

When Melina turned to face the end cell, the force field barrier was in place and she made sure not to step over the threshold and shock herself against this invisible wall.
“Ah, so he sent the girlfriend did he, that wasn’t very manly of him now was it? I wanted to see Doug not you my pretty, what I have to say is for his ears only and I have barely a few hours before I vanish”
Melina smiled down at the woman who had stepped close to face her, it was nice for her to see that this Lori had been cut down to size and was only five foot six inches tall. Melina towered over her and rather liked this fact, she was also glad that she chose to wear the four inch heels that she had recently purchased to match her new red dress.
“You can tell me, I will let Doug know if it’s important shorty”
It was too hard for Melina to resist adding shorty to the tale end of her sentence as she wanted to provoke this Lori.
“Shorty, ha! What little you know. I only want to speak to my husband no one else, and especially not you”
“That’s not going to be possible so spit it out Lori, why did you make us come here to see you in the first place?”
“What was that you said my dear? Why did you make us come here? Doug’s here isn’t he with you I mean?”
Melina tried to act cool realising she had made a slip in her words but continued to deny Doug was present.
“I’m willing to bet that right now, he’s tiny and he is hiding under the cover of your dress in between your huge knockers. I know he was desperate to get into my bra’s every chance he could”
“No...he’s not.........”
Suddenly Doug forced his body up between the breasts, and his face popped out just peering over the base of the plunging neckline of her red dress.
“Ok Lori, I am here so what’s the deal?”
“Oh how wonderful. You shrunk down small so the two of you could celebrate your victory was that it? He’s good when he wriggles inside you isn’t he Melina, although this size is a bit small for good penetration, I find he gets lost too easily don’t you? Like a tampon with a broken string......”
Trying to rile Melina the replica of Lori looked very smug now.
“Cut it out Lori and cut to the chase, what do you have to say?”
“I wanted to tell you something Doug, but in private just you and me, she will have to hand you over so we can speak more easily”
“If you think that I am letting him be near him you......”
“You can always enlarge him back to normal, or can you?”
There seemed to be a sudden thin smile appearing on this Lori’s lips and she suspected something was wrong and that was why Doug appeared so small for the visit.
“You were caught in the blast weren’t you? Still down in the chamber with all that energy? Oh how funny, you are stuck like this aren’t you Doug, stuck like an insect. This just gets better and better, how fitting is this? The very man that loved to be amongst giant tits is now going to live with giant tits for the rest of his life!”
There was a loud almost cackle of amusement from her and this laughter carried down the empty corridor with an ominous echo.
“Had your fun now Lori? You know, I may only be a few inches tall but at least I will be alive”
“And so will the real version of me and that’s all I care about”
“Yeh, rotting in some prison cell like this one along with her buddy Cohaagan”
Doug put this across trying to be assertive as a man could when he was conversing from the unusual balcony of his girlfriend’s cleavage.
“That’s not going to happen, tell me Doug have they sent any military to Mars yet? Did the ships get there ok?”
There was a stunned silence from both Melina and Doug, this version of Lori seemed to be very clued up about what was going on outside her cell and it wasn’t from any news broadcast.
“What do you know Lori?”
“Tell you what Doug, you come and spend a pleasurable half an hour with me and I will tell you everything before my atoms vanish”
“No, you are not getting your hands on my man ever again”
Heaving her chest out so that it rose and tucked Doug away from view beneath the swelling flesh on both his sides, Melina made her protective point and then her finger parted her breasts in order to allow him to fall down to the base of her bra and totally out of sight as she pulled her dress up to cover her chest more modestly.
“Well if you can’t trust him to keep his hands to his self then I understand but you will want to hear what I have to say, think about it but not for too long as you keep reminding me I won’t be hanging around for much longer”

Melina walked off up the corridor and out of listening distance from the main cells, she looked at Doug fishing him out from her bra and he was not happy.
“Mel, please we need to learn what she know’s it could be important to save those two ships that have gone missing”
“But Doug, you are so small and she is so....well I don’t want her to be with you again”
“I understand honey, why don’t you get the gaurd’s to put some restraining cuffs on her hands and then I will be perfectly fine”

They could not debate this for very long and Melina conceded to allow this meeting between her man and this replica of Lori take place, when he was presented to her the guards had used some magnetic shackles on her hands to ensure they were cuffed behind her back and Doug was placed on a stool whilst she remained on the bed opposite with the cuffs magnetised to a secure point on the wall. Restraining her like this was necessary given his size and now it seemed he would be safe to talk with her alone as her arms and hands would not be able to get anywhere close to him.
“I’ll be just down the corridor baby, shout if you need me”
“I’ll be fine”
Doug answered and watched the force barrier activate whilst Melina walked away.
“How touching, she really loves you, just like I did”
“You mean, the real you”
Corrected Doug.
“Now tell me what is this all about, what do you know about the transports?”
“Ooh, so eager to know aren’t we? And here I was wanting a cosy chat”
“We have nothing to say to each other Lori, it’s all over and your side lost”
“Did we? I see my old husband the genius, the scientific wiz sitting across from me the size of an insect and you think we have lost?”
“Well, my size was a small sacrifice to save the world”
“Really, but what if I told you that you have not saved the world”
“Oh come on Lori out with it, there is no threat to this planet now that you and your little clone army are back to regular size and about to vanish from reality”