- Text Size +

Doug was a little dazed from the journey into her underwear, he was small enough that there was planet of room to move but he was immersed in a mass of cable thick pubic hairs and on the other side a never ending vertical wall of white silk. The intoxicating smell of her sex, which was too close for his comfort now filled his lungs, he was trapped and trapped well. If he attempted to climb out from the side of these giant panties then he could risk falling the five hundred feet she boasted for the length of those lovely legs and he knew there was nothing on that smooth torso to allow him to climb above.

Meanwhile Melina was waving her arms frantically to a military hovercopter that was approaching the scene, it was the first of the armed forces to be mobilised and was acting as a recon unit. The pilot was keeping a low profile in the air flying between the lower level buildings so as not to be spotted so easily by the giantess and he caught sight of the stranded Melina and decided this building was close enough to the scene for his craft to land.

“Miss, this is not safe, please get yourself to ground level and evacuate the immediate area”
The pilot said as he stepped out of the hover copter’s cockpit and walked up to Melina”
“You don’t understand, I know what’s going on here............”
Spilling out the important parts of her story, the pilot had a lot of intelligence to relay back to his base. Melina sat in the co-pilots seat as she listened in and added more facts to the pilots report whilst they communicated to his commander. But his commander had already received information from other bases across the country and offered his response.
“Received Bravo Charlie, I can concur with what your informant is saying. It appears what you are seeing is not an isolated incident, we have reports of identical giantesses appearing in all the major cities, our intel so far confirms that they are all targeted on these Reform buildings and it extends worldwide, this is a code red situation. Repeat code Red”

The communications device in the hover-copter showed images of other Lori’s and they all appeared to be the same incredible size and focused on reconfiguring the building tops. So far it was reported that their actions had not been offensive to any of the people and no casualties had been incurred yet none of them complied with the calls to stop what they were doing. No military intervention had occurred yet as the true intentions of these giant women had remained unknown and no immediate threat was detected until they learned from Melina what was going on.
“What is code Red?”
Melina asked, ignorant of the military terminology.
“We are to contain the situation, we have authorisation to use deadly force if necessary and if she does not comply. Additional forces have been instructed to this area, I would expect the airforce to flyby any minute”
“But you can’t open fire on her! My man is......is with her”
Not quite knowing how to relay Doug’s location she was concerned for his safety and just came out with it.
“She put him down the front of those gigantic knickers she’s wearing, we need to get him out”
“Are you kidding me? Lady that woman could swat us out of the sky as easy as anything!”
“Then you won’t help?”
“I’m not authorised to put this ship in such danger but...........”

Minutes later Melina had travelled down to the bottom of the building using the lift, strapped to her back and clutched in her arms was a pair of personal anti-grav units the Pilot had provided her with, he agreed against his orders to give her ten minutes in order that she could attempt a rescue, after this time he had to confront the giantess and order her to stop her actions or use his weapons on her.

The replica of Lori was almost finished assembling the cylindrical components together, she placed them temporarily down on a building nearby and set about opening up the entire roof itself! The complete top level of the building seemed to be designed that it could open out making what looked like two flaps which were now hinged to the side faces. This had to be literally tonnes of steel, carbon fibre and glass that she was able to move almost without effort and it made her appreciate just how strong she had become. Now, with the internal structure exposed she could mount the assembled cylindrical exhaust and finalise the solution.

Melina was on the ground below having made her way towards the giant pair of boots that kept shifting about, she watched those soles, all one hundred foot plus of them as they damaged various pieces of street furniture along the way. The giantess was oblivious to her tiny presence and focused purely on her current task. Looking up at this thousand foot tall woman from so far below made Melina very appreciative of the danger being close to such a female goliath. Her every step, her every shuffle of her feet sounded off with a boom like quality from this level. She was formidable at this extreme scale and Melina knew she could not take the chance of being spotted again or else she could be removed and stranded somewhere further away than before or worse she could be forced to join her man behind the silky monster panties that she was wearing.

Waiting until the giant legs seemed to settle for a moment in one position, Melina activated the anti-grav unit on her back and started to ascend silently following up the towering leg that was closest to her. With the skirt removed, these giant legs seemed to be even taller if that was at all possible and Melina felt it was taking far too long for her to rise up towards the crotch above. She kept her position now between the two immense thighs, so the giantess could not see her without effort and this was a perilous journey. Every now and then those thighs threatened to rub together as the mighty legs fidgeted on the spot and at one point Melina thought she would be squashed between them but luckily this giantess had slender legs and they never quite met each other. As Melina hovered below the crotch, she could smell the material was moist from within and she turned her nose up to this intense odour.
“She’s turned on at the thought of my man being trapped in her panties, the giant cow”
Muttered Melina knowing her voice would not carry any weight to the enormous ears above.
Looking at the smooth silk she could see the fine detail of how this giantesses pubic mound just lightly pushed against the material, and she tried to study this white expanse hoping to see a sign of Doug’s presence.
“What if she pushed him inside her?”
The thought crossed Melina’s mind and she imagined that there would be no return for Doug if that was the case, shrugging off this probability her eyes probed the white vastness of these gigantic panties until she spotted a small anomaly in the form of a tiny bump near the base, nothing large in comparison but something that someone her size could spot. Moving higher she risked detection hovering now in front of where that gargantuan pussy would be smiling its vertical lips back at her if it wasn’t for the shiny barrier that separated her from this sight. Looking up she was relieved to see the tremendous bra above that blocked some of this giantesses view.
“Doug!”
She cautiously called out hoping to offer enough volume for him to hear but not enough for the giantess to be alerted to her presence.
“Mel!”
He called out surprised to hear his girl the other side of this white wall, he had almost given up but now his hope was renewed and he wondered if he was dreaming that he could hear her.
“It’s me, push out with your hands, show me exactly where you are babe”
These instructions were relayed and he did just that, seeing the tiny dent Melina unclipped a laser knife that was an accessory on the antigravity unit and cut away a large hole in this thick material.

It was surprising how resistant the silk panties were to the laser at first being so thick and much larger but this knife was able to cut through metal and made light work of cutting a doorway for Doug to escape. His face popped up at the base of this hole seconds after it was cut to see his gorgeous and resourceful girlfriend hovering there and reaching out to hand over the spare anti-grav unit.
“You are so wonderful”
He said and wanted to kiss her but knew there was no time for him to express his gratitude. He managed to grab the unit and put it on and then he was free!

As they hovered there, Melina indicated that they should boost away to safety but being held prisoner in those giant panties for so long Doug had thought of nothing else but how he could possibly bring an end to this nightmare if he got another chance.
“Melina have these anti-grav packs got a comms unit?”
“Yes, just by your shoulder, see?”
“Perfect, then we can talk. I think that I have a way to stop her and all the others like her!”

Doug’s amazing mind had found what he felt was the only way to defeat these women, and he used the communication system to alter its frequency so that he could speak direct to the military on an emergency channel, Melina tuned in to listen as Doug was connected to the head of the military forces almost instantly. The general of the nearby base was on the line, after Doug introduced who he was this gruff sounding general relayed that from his most recent update they had confirmed that all of the giant women around the world were very close to finishing their constructions. Soon they would activate the technology, this he said he could not allow!
“Mr Quaid, right now the combined forces, globally are ready to strike in unison, we are going to move in on these giant women with deadly force at the same time!”
“Sir, listen to me!”
Almost begging for this commander to hear him out Doug offered his plan.
“Let them complete their constructions, trust me, I have a solution that will bring about an end to this chaos with no casualties”
“Go on”
The commander coldly prompted as he was mentally ready to jump into action. Doug outlined that he could fly straight down the exhaust that she was erecting and into the centre of the building, if he was early enough and if this giantess had initiated the power cycle then he would be able to find the focusing element at the base. He knew enough about the technology of the atmospheric devices that even this custom unit must have a core focal element. For calibration and maintenance it would have an access control and if he could get to that from inside the exhaust shaft then he could turn the tables on the giantesses.
“Doug it’s far too risky, she could squash you like a bug before you even get close”
Concerned Melina didn’t like what he proposed and cut in on the communications channel.
“Mel, once I am inside that exhaust she can’t reach me, she is far too big. Look at her arms, her hands, they can’t get anywhere near it. I am safe once I get in there.”
“Mr Quaid what will happen, once you are inside?”
The general interrupted pushing for the point.
“If she’s powered up the chamber General then it will have to activate even if it’s for a short burst the build up will be too great otherwise, so I figure that this atmosphere they are going to create, this networked energy field will only affect the unique energy signature of every male. That’s the way she is targeting just the men and leaving women normal sized.”
“And?”
“She and all these other women are duplicates, replica’s of one original. But they all share the same unique energy signature stored in the buffer of the system inside each of their buildings as they were last one to use the reformator chambers. If I can point the program to lock on to that signature only and to forget its previous target, then as the network pulses to for the first time to radiate the energy across the entire planet it will shrink all of them down in seconds, turning them instantly normal! And our problem goes away here and everywhere. No need to fight, and only a regular sized woman to contend with in each location!”
“That’s brilliant, I knew you were a genius!”
Melina chirped in on the line and the General sounded impressed yet concerned if it did not work.
“Trust me general, I’ve already saved Mars, I can save the Earth to”

Reluctantly the general decided that this was a risk he would take and would instruct all of the forces globally to hold back. It made sense, they could attack these women but a one thousand foot giantess on a rampage could wipe out a lot of military and civilians in each city which was a price he would have to store on his conscious. With the agreement in place Doug asked that they distract the Lori in this city so he could get by and he then signed off to the military. Melina was still on the channel and she told him to be careful.
“Sure, and I do love you Melina”
He said in an almost strange fashion as if he wanted to say more but didn’t want to provoke a reaction from Melina, instead he decided to smile at her and fly off keeping something back to himself.
“Don’t look up at that bra”
Doug thought to himself, fearing he could glimpse some of her breast flesh if he wasn’t careful and that would end his plan fast.

Melina landed on a roof top to join the police officers so she had a great view of the action and she filled them in on the plan. Doug flew down and between the two towering thighs to rise up again behind the rear of the giantess. Her backside was building sized and those silk panties hugged her firm cheeks like paint showing off just how great a body she had. But he was not there to admire the view, from behind here he could hover towards the rear of her head to ensure he was out of sight but able to see her finishing the assembly.

With the last cylinder in place, this Lori was pleased with how easy this was going. She reached down a finger to the far edge of the building top and depressed what looked like a large metal plate it was infact a giant square button that only a finger as large as hers could have the power to depress. “Click” the square section dropped down several feet and there was a humming sound as the system warmed up. This was Doug’s opportunity, the Pilot of the hovercopter was circling nearby and took this moment as he scanned Doug was on the move to the target.

Approaching the scantily clad giant woman the Pilot was stunned at her imposing presence, the closer he got the bigger she seemed to get, filling more of his cockpit view. As a man he couldn’t help but lock his eyes onto the side profile of those breasts in their shiny white cups.
“Dam, she is so sexy!”
He thought as he admired her curves which on a normal woman would have been impressive but amplified to this degree they were stunning to witness as they gently bobbed to her movements. Fixated he almost crashed into her cleavage before he pulled back on his flight stick and sharply avoided a collision!
The hover-copter was running in stealth mode and its almost silent engines didn’t alert the giantess until she saw its small presence just narrowly miss her right breast and shoulder. All she had to do was to wait now and protect the building for the few minutes it would take to establish the global network and pulse the atmosphere with the shrinking energy field. This she knew so she could have fun with this brave little pilot who dared to buzz her upper body.

“Want a closer look fly boy?”
She boomed and turned to see the agile aircraft banking around. Its presence did not pose any threat she could handle this and would enjoy doing so.
“You know my husband would be jealous of some stranger checking me out, but then he’s indisposed right now, lost in my underwear down here!”
Boasting as normal the giantess watched the small aircraft approach her again and she reached behind her back to unsnap the huge clasps on her bra. This formidable garment came lose and she swiftly pulled it off and held it in her hands exposing a fantastic curvy mountain.

The experienced pilot who dared to come closer was a hardened combat veteran, he had faced down hover gun-ships and even played chicken with a Fortress bomber, the largest and most heavily armoured aircraft of the current day, but never had he faced such a sight as this. This woman was almost naked now at least the top five hundred feet of her and there were hundreds of tonnes of bra freed womanly flesh jiggling dangerously and pointing in his direction. Her areola dwarfed his hover-copter and looked like two brown suns that were glaring at him, without the bra these breasts were unstable and wobbling with her movements as generous breasts always did yet at her current scale this translated into twenty or thirty foot shifts in their position and he could not allow one of them to strike his craft for fear that he would be sent plummeting down.

Again he came close to ensure she was fully distracted by his actions and looking away from where Doug sped through the air close to her side, but as he carefully avoided her busty weapons of destruction he forgot about being in striking distance of her long arms! Playfully she had lured him in and hoped that this sexy flash of her perfect giant boobs would catch him off guard enough that she could use her empty bra cups to catch him like a butterfly in a huge net! White was all the pilot could now see as seemingly from nowhere one of these cavernous silk cups popped up before his path and he could not avoid flying straight into it. This silky material cup was spanned in all directions and was over a hundred foot in diameter and far too gigantic to avoid as he tried to turn using his emergency side thrusters. But it was too late, the nose of his aircraft collided with the giving interior and he was spun around to face the opposite direction where another cup was closing in to seal him between them both! Now he was trapped, and the giantess rumbled with laughter from above at how easily she had just captured a full sized army hover-copter with a mere bra.
“Gotcha little birdy!”
The giantess exclaimed triumphantly and began to close in the cups to see if she could find the small aircraft and maybe extract the pilot for a little further fun. However the pilot was not to be outdone, he scanned through the bra finding an area not held by her hands from the outside and he thumbed his laser turrets to cut an exit. Hitting his main thrusters he powered through this gap and out to freedom.

By this time Doug had landed on the rim of the exhaust, he was preparing himself for his decent and he dared not to look up at the action above for fear of catching his eye on those titanic boobs.
“I’m going in”
He broadcasted in a dramatic fashion as he psyched himself up to drop over the edge and into the shaft.
The giantess above looked down at the thirty foot hole in her bra cup, the silk was singed and still smouldering in a large circle, it would have made the most enormous peep hole bra now but she was not happy at being out manoeuvred and not getting to finish the game in the way she’d hoped. However just as she was about to set after the little pilot, in the corner of her eye she saw a tiny man jumping down the mouth of the exhaust.
“No!”
She tossed the bra to one side and it plunged to the streets below landing with a thud of its underwire and denting several cars that were parked. Rushing to stand directly over the building top once more she lost sight of the man but then felt the wind rush against her pussy, from a hole in her panties.
“Doug? No, you can’t escape!”
Her powerful voice echoed down the metallic walls of the cylinders as he lowered gently into the heart of the chamber using his anti gravity system to steady his decent.

There was nothing that the giantess could do, she had no clue how he had cut his way out of her underwear or how he had the flying device on him, but all she could do was try and look down the shaft with her massive eye as if she was peering down a telescope.
“Doug, come back up here now! That machine is active you know, you can’t stop the reaction, soon it will pulse and form the network and you don’t want to be in there when that happens tiny, really you don’t!”
Hearing the words from across the building tops Melina communicated to Doug a little alarmed.
“Baby, what is she saying, you are not going to die in there are you!”
The answer from Doug took a while to come back, he was now down by the base and used a laser knife on the pack to cut into the side of the chamber and gain access to a control panel from a maintenance conduit within.
“Melina, I didn’t know what to tell you, my plan is perfect it will shrink her and all the others like her back to normal sizes but at a price”
“A price, what price!”
Concerned Melina did want to hear his answer for fear she could lose the love of her life.
“Although the energy will be configured to target their unique energy signatures, I have to allow it to pulse and I won’t have time to get out of the way from the concentrated matter stream. In this confined chamber it will rush through my body and in all likelihood I will be instantly vaporised into atoms!
“No, you can’t, please no!”
A heart felt cry carried over the speakers positioned by the sides of his head, he knew this was a one way mission but it was the only plan to fix things and finally bring an end to Cohaagan’s dream of world domination.
“I am sorry Mel, I knew you wouldn’t let me go if I told you but I am just one man and there is the whole of mankind to think of.....I love you baby, I have to go now”
“Nooooooo!”
Doug silenced the audio so he could focus on what he was doing, he had to be fast before the giant woman above figured out some way of getting to him. Already she was rattling the structure above by tapping on it with her enormous fingers and sending a resonating drone down its length that was uncomfortable to his ears.
“Come on out tiny , now! What could you possible do down there, just come up here and accept your fate, I promise to be nice Doug. When the shrinking happens you can sit on the end of my nipple up here and watch it grow around you, when it’s over you can live in my nipple if you like....come on Doug, you know it’s all over”

Leaning from the shaft and into the small maintenance space that he had cut access into he managed to get the projected keyboard and screen to initialise and he was into the systems. After some technical magic he had managed to reconfigure the energy targeting as planned and only with moments to spare. The energy field below him swamped the base of the chamber and then blasted upwards with a beam that was invisible to the naked eye but a beam never the less that flowed through Doug’s body.

The giantess laughed as she realised the network was about to be formed, she had moved back to allow the energy to flow out and she shouted across the city with an ear piercing message.
“Shrink little men, shrink! Woman kind is here!”
Her moment of victory was not long lived as suddenly she saw the edge of the building top lining up with her eyes! Then the side of the building seemed to grow. The buildings all began towering over her as her height was stripped away in seconds, soon she was barely a hundred foot tall , her panties and boots had not been targeted and they remained gigantic leaving the poor replica of Lori trapped in her own right boot!
There were cheers that seemed to come from odd locations around the roof tops and from the streets below, the police around Melina roared with the success but Melina was on the communicator calling for Doug.