- Text Size +

“Yeh, question is just how big is she going to get? And is this the middle or the bottom of her blouse!”
They both felt very insignificant as they pondered this question and tried to gauge the extent of this woman’s size, however the answer came very swiftly.
“No way, tell me that black down there is not the waist band of her skirt! And look Doug, it’s getting higher, she’s turning into Godzilla or something!”
“Then we are only waist high to her and that means she’s probably close to the top of this building already”
As Doug pushed on ascending more and more stairwells , each time he glimpsed the windows there was nothing but white, the wall of her blouse seemed to go on level after level and it took a good few minutes before they levelled with her shoulder.
The replica of Lori had turned sideways on to this face of the Reform building as she was now able to look over many of the smaller buildings and across large sections of the cityscape which proved an amusing distraction for her right now. Buildings she had seen and even been inside were now not even level with her curvy hips, the gap between the buildings also seemed to be closing in on her and she laughed to think that if this continued, her womanly figure might even get wedged between some of them.

A heli-jet buzzed close to her head and almost instinctively she flicked her hand like you would naturally do if a fly or insect came uncomfortably close, the men inside this media heli-jet who were bravely trying to get an exclusive of the giantess who had suddenly appeared downtown, nearly crashed to avoid this swatting like action and soon backed way off from her reach and hovered in the distance.

Below there was a mass co-ordinated effort from the police to get people away from this scene and try to cordon off the immediate few city blocks for safety. None of them wanted to engage the giantess who at present didn’t appear to be threatening anyone as her curiosity revolved around the Reform building which happened to be one of the tallest structures in the city itself. The army had been informed yet they were not mobilised and on scene, across the way on a roof top section a small group of police emerged and one of them held a loud speaker to bravely gain the attention of the giantess.

“That’s the collar of her blouse, isn’t it?”
Doug asked Melina to make sure he had interpreted the white mass through the glass correctly but as he pressed his nose against the glass and looked to the side he verified this was the case as he could see the start of her blonde ponytail dropping down the vastness of her back. Her hair was probably seventy feet long swishing with the movements of her head and made for a remarkable sight like some golden waterfall cascading down, yet Melina and Doug were not there to admire her form.
“Yeh, we have caught up with her again, maybe she’s slowing down, this might be as tall as she is going to get”
“Well, this building is a lot taller so maybe she misjudged the height she needed, thankfully!”
“What’s she doing? Is she leaning forward towards the buildings over there?”
Trying to work out the posture of this giantess was difficult given that only parts of her filled their view, what they were only just beginning to realise was that this woman was not standing straight and had turned to look at the police on the nearby building bringing her face and upper body lower to that roof top.

“Attention Giant woman, this is the City Central Police. Please make your intentions known”
“My intentions?”
The replica of Lori giggled and the men on the rooftop held their ears to shield them from this mighty laugh. The chief negotiator, a seasoned police officer thought he had seen everything until he was faced with this situation, there before his eyes was a beautiful woman’s face easily larger than any billboard that adorned marketing space in the city and yet this face was real. Stepping to the edge of the building top so that he could peer over the long drop to the streets below, this police officer felt compelled to satisfy that this really was a woman standing taller than the building he was stood upon. As his eyes dropped over the edge he saw her amazing body, her curvaceous figure in that fitted blouse and short skirt and those fantastically tall legs that stretched down into the tops of her impossibly huge black boots way below. She had to be measured in hundreds of feet and never before had he faced such a negotiation, this woman could probably topple over the building he stood on if it got in her way! Seeing her immense size, now commanded more respect from his voice as he knew that he could not afford to see someone this large embark on a rampage.
“What are you intentions Mr teeny weenie Police man? Are you checking out my giant body, that’s was very naughty of you.....”
The giantess was speaking with a teasing tone and the officer backed away from the edge feeling guilty for looking down the length of her enormous frame, however she was feeling playful and decided if he was going to check her out then perhaps some intimidation was in order.
“.....but I can’t blame you, I mean it’s not often you see a giant babe like me towering over all these buildings”
“Erm, listen Miss, Miss Giantess. I wasn’t checking you out I was just....”
“You were just being like all men, you wanted to scope out my long legs in this short skirt and then maybe catch a glimpse of how big my rack is....mmmmm?”

As she spoke, her body increased in height and the men below on the roof could now see her upper body rising from the horizon which currently was the edge of the roof top. They all gazed in awe as tanned cleavage many times their own size, framed by the contrasting v neck line of her white blouse stood proud of the roof top and tilted their way. Many of them backed off, seeing that her gently jiggling assets were now lifted higher than the roof top and able to drop onto its surface and knowing how they would easily cover a third of it!
“A big pair of sexy boobs always leave you boys speechless huh? Well they don’t come any bigger or sexier than these”
Shaking her giant breasts the blouse material heaved to the left and then to right and the men took cover in their presence as they witnessed this monumental shift of such large masses hovering over them.
“Pardon me boys but duty calls, I must check on my little man’s progress, we are having a little race”

Inside the building Doug could hear her booming voice which almost made the glass panels vibrate just noticeably to the eye, one minute they were at shoulder level to the giant woman and now she was side on to them with just her breast in profile being all they could see! This breast slid across the glass flexing it as she turned to square onto the building resting her backside against the side of the building opposite. The small pocket on her left breast was now covering the windows with the rest of this mighty mound beyond their gaze due to its giant proportions, looking at the pocket Doug turned to Melina and shook his head in disbelief. He had ridden in such blouse pockets before on many occasions but the one that faced them on this blouse was over two stories tall and still getting larger!
“She’s colossal Doug, we haven’t even made it higher than her boobs yet. Her face must be five or more levels further up! If she continues to grow then even this building is going to be small in comparison to her!”
“I don’t believe it! She must be three or four hundred feet tall”
His maths was not quite accurate as currently the blonde giantess stood close to five hundred feet tall and that was without the aid of her current footwear.
“This is crazy Doug, she’s titanic! She’s looking for us in the windows above, she doesn’t realise how much she has grown and overtaken us!”
“Come on, let’s try not lose focus. We need to get up there, she’s still not as tall as the building yet!”

Ten minutes later and Doug was ahead of Melina, he turned onto another landing area and tried not to look out of the window for the giant version of Lori, but she had spotted him. A large finger nail tapped the window with a loud thump! Doug, stopped in his tracks and then saw an eye ball almost as large as he was tall peering in at him.
“Peek a boo, I see you tiny!”
Her voice shook the window glass vibrating it, and then her eye disappeared and was replaced by flesh, a fraction of her cleavage was confronting the wide windows and instantly Doug snapped out of control and launched his body at the window only to be stopped by the toughened panels as he clung to the glass wanting to break through to the objects of his desire opposite. The giant replica of Lori had not realised he was so entranced and merely wanted to tease him, she wobbled her cleavage for a few moments ensuring he would have a great view before she stood up straight and discovered that her eyes were now coming level to the edge of the building top. The police officer now seemed a long way down as he was only waist level now and she ignored his conversation to direct her attention on her mission.

As her breast flesh was no longer exposed Doug returned to normal in time for Melina to realise what had just occurred as she caught her breath.
“Not again Doug! We have to get that impulse of yours to worship her tits fixed, its crazy and dangerous right now!”
“Sorry Mel, I can’t help it, she reduces me to some sort of animal every time I see her breasts, and right now they are hard to miss each one of them must be forty foot wide!”
“Well I’m just glad the glass is between you and those humongous tits of hers or else you might have jumped for them!”
“Shit, you are right, that’s a scary thought from up here. But I have to end this!”

A couple of minutes later and the giantess had topped six hundred feet tall, and her head was looking over the top of the Reform centre building.
“Everything is just so little, I love it!”
She shouted to herself but her voice carried now for more than a mile around.
“Just a bit taller Lori”
Encouraging her own growth she smiled as her upper body was rising further still, if the building had been the ideal size for a dancing partner before it was now not quite measuring up to her.

Doug reached the final floor and had to sit down on the base of the main corridor as his heart was thumping hard from all the exertion. Melina joined him a few seconds later and slumped against the wall holding his hand for support.
“So now what?”
She asked between large intakes of air.
“Now, we see what she is going to do and find a way to disrupt it. She’s already isolated the power in this building somehow and I bet it must be accessible for her from the top of the roof. Maybe we can cut off her access to it, I mean there is no way she can shrink back down and get inside to sort it out, not now”
“Ok brains, but if we are going out there, then can you try and keep your eyes off her house sized knockers!”
“You know me”
He smiled unsure about his ability to avoid such a giantesses attributes especially at her current scale but focused on the task in hand they proceeded to find a ladder to the roof top exit.

The roof of the building was flat except for a pyramid like glass structure in the central area, this was supposedly one of those architectural features used to bring natural light from above and channel it down throughout the building interior. As Doug and Melina walked out of the roof top exit, they both felt the breeze from this altitude and then their eyes looked for the giantess.
“Well done, you made it eventually. It’s a long way up isn’t it Tiny? You took your time”
The powerful voice was coming from behind them and overhead and it made both of them jumped with surprise a fact that the giant blonde noted and enjoyed.
“Lori, oh wow”
As he turned to look up Doug was talking but he was not prepared for the view, expecting to see just her face and to be stood level with her chin, he was gobsmacked to see that the building only just reached below her breasts. Her giant stature exceeded both their expectations, the upper torso of this giantess was stretching above and she was nearly as wide as the building itself! Her blouse pushed out proudly casting them in shadow before she stepped back and those breasts each as big as a small building themselves bounced tensing the material and straining against the enormous buttons.
“I don’t think wow sums up a giantess like me, do you my little insects?”
The giant blonde said in a teasing manor as she repositioned her body so that she could peer over her buxom form and down at the two tiny people below.
“In case you are wondering, my long legs alone account for over three quarters of this buildings height right now, and I’m still a growing girl. Must make your little girlfriend there feel rather inadequate”
“You are just turning into an even bigger bitch that’s all!”
Retorted Melina and Doug flashed her a look as if to tell her to be careful.
“How brave, she is a little feisty Doug, maybe you should tell her to close her pretty little trap, or I might lean down there and simply blow her off this roof top”
With a single laugh that sounded more like a clap of thunder, she found this all too amusing, the only two people who had a remote chance of stopping her were now nothing more than insignificant bugs not even taller than her littlest finger.
“Let’s keep her talking Mel, see if we can find the power grid outlet that must be up here, somewhere”
Whispering so that the giant ears could not pick up their conversation Doug walked closer to the edge of the roof top and held firm to the railings as he watched the giantess step around to the side he was peering over. Down below there was a loud crunching sound as her massive boots totalled some more vehicles and several screams from people way below still trying to get to a safe distance away from the giant woman only to find that she had stepped into the very street they were fleeing across. Luckily no one was harmed.
“The view is pretty impressive up here eh little lover?”
Speaking down to Doug she smiled knowing that he was for the first time able to see her body stretching downwards to the streets below.
“It’s very high up that’s for sure”
He answered but not in the way the giantess wanted.
“I meant the view of my giant body, I’m soon going to be the taller than every building in this little city, people can already see my sexy outline from miles and miles away. This is what I have always wanted Doug, power, power to do anything I want and power over everyone and everything I see”
“Lori you know you could end this right now, give yourself up and enjoy the small time you have to exist, remember you will evaporate into thin air in only a few days, why spend that time fighting the army for a result you will never get to see?”
Trying to cloud her mind, Doug moved along the roof top pretending to be pacing whilst he talked but really looking to distract her whilst buying time for Melina to search for where the power outlet could be activated from.
“Oh I will enjoy it Doug, soon I will reconfigure this building into a large atmospheric purification tower and switch it on. Then when our network is established all you men will start to dwindle in size until you are palm sized to every regular sized woman on this planet. The effect will be very quick Doug, I think the army will struggle to put on an offensive with every male soldier, every pilot, every man unable to do his job. And just think, when they shrink away to the size of toys, I’m still going to be this incredibly big, I might not be even be able to see them”
“You’ve got it all worked out eh Lori? Make all the men small. Women take over the Earth and then what?”
“Then we have fun Doug, you remember what fun we used to have when you were a little pocket sized man and I was your giantess wife? Imagine denying those experiences to all the men below?”
Glancing at Melina he could see she was half way around the roof top and had found nothing of consequence as she casually shook her head and motioned for him to continue his dialogue with the giantess.
“But as I said before, that was the real Lori, not you, you are still a copy. A perfect copy I grant you that but still a copy of her and not the original”
“Mmm, you do have a point there tiny, here I am growing with each second that passes by, increasing my size compared to you and I haven’t even had the real pleasure of you whilst you are still able to do something interesting. Right now, you are probably looking up at a nine hundred foot tall virgin, I haven’t even had my first real orgasm. Just think, no man has ever penetrated me.........and there is just so much of me to penetrate don’t you think?”
Pulling her fitted blouse out from inside the top of her skirt she began to unbutton the trail of buttons from the base and worked her way towards the top. Doug, felt decidedly uncomfortable as he began to realise that those enormous hands had dropped below the edge of the building to unfasten her blouse and he knew getting this giantess thinking about sex was a bad mistake! He couldn’t afford for her to remove that blouse as he knew one glimpse of those breasts would be his downfall and he would be leaping from the building top. He had to do something rash now, to stop her from this city wide striptease and to delay her for Melina to finish her survey.
“You.....you are a lot of woman right now Lori, bigger than I ever thought it was possible for a woman to actually grow. You are the ultimate giantess with skyscraper tall legs, unimaginable sized breasts and............”
Hearing his compliments, the replica of Lori stopped with her fingers poised on the button just below the base of her bra as she listened intently to hear this unexpected summary.
“Go on tiny tell me more, just how good do I look as a real living and breathing giantess?”
“.....well you are awesome in a word you know I can’t deny that you being taller than me turn’s me on, and now here you are beyond tall and wielding more power in your little finger than I possess in my entire body its quite something to be in your presence Lori”
His flattery was fanning her ego and she felt her sex growing damp as she looked down at his miniscule form knowing she was in control of this situation and thinking about the possibilities of what she could do with him or with any man she chose. Realising how tiny men were to her right now she could scoop up twenty of thirty men in the palms of her hands and sprinkle them over her body in all the right places, these thoughts were very erotic. Her fingers diverted from her blouse and dropped behind the waist band of her skirt in search of her velvety lips below, just to test that she was indeed moist. This display was seen by all of the police men on the building below, they gasped as they could actually hear her labia making a wet slapping type of noise as her finger tip ran over those lips and briefly parted them for a second before her finger came back out into the open.
“You are turning me on Doug, little you, a man less than an inch tall compared to me and you are still able to get my wet between my thighs. How extremely delightful, please tell me more”
She reached down with her hand and offered the finger that had contacted her sex so that Doug could have the privilege to smell her excitement, he stood his ground as this extended feminine digit hovered like some flesh covered redwood in front of him. The finger was so large it was frightening by itself and he could see the thin coating of her juices making it glisten under her gigantic nail and all across the pad. It was a thin coating to her but this mere sample was more love juice than twenty normal sized women could produce and it was displayed in his face emanating some intense pheromones that wafted in the air around him.
“Come on tiny, tell me how seeing me like this......, how seeing your wife taller than every building in this city, the largest living, breathing female to ever exist towering over you, towering over everything, tell me how it makes you feel?”
He knew that he had pandered to her ego, more than he should have, he had her distracted and had had to continue.
“Oh Lori, it makes me feel small....really, really painfully small and insignificant, I feel like you said, an insect, you are phenomenal like this. Not just a woman, not just a giantess but a goddess!”
Biting her lower lip just a little the giantess was lapping up his words and placed her hands on top of large bust and ran it slowly around these curvy features and then settled on her hips as she sighed.
“You see Doug, you tried to resist me all this time, you tried to pretend you wanted to stop us women from dominating you men but really deep down you find this an extreme turn on just the same as I do. Look at me Doug, I’ve just stopped growing, these buildings all look small compared to me, I am just so enormous. You are looking up at a one thousand foot woman, one thousand feet of sexy female body towering over you.”
Doug listened to her boast upon her height but he knew that she was not exaggerating, there was a one thousand foot woman looking down at his miniscule form and he had to admit he was a little scared how this encounter might end.
“I read the statistics in the chamber Doug, it turned me on to preview how incredibly big I would end up after this growth cycle, those figures were just such a thrill to read.”
Doug smiled although not outwardly as he knew his acting had this version of Lori on a roll, the subject of her height was an obsession to her.
“My ankles are over forty seven feet from the ground. In these heels I am wearing even a fifty foot woman wouldn’t be able to kiss my ankles isn’t that just crazy? It would take a ladder over five hundred feet tall for a man to reach my panties beneath this skirt and then there are my boobs.”
Hefting one colossal breast in her hand she made it look small as her fingers failed to cover more than a third of its exterior but Doug was amazed that she could recite even their measurements. This was how obsessive she was, this was how much she enjoyed her size transformation that she bothered to memorise these numbers and probably for just an occasion. Letting the breast drop back into line it bounced formidably against the stressed buttons of her blouse and she exhaled to inflate her entire chest so that Doug was looking up at the underside of these two mountains that cast him in shadow and most of the roof top for that matter.
“You always liked big breasts didn’t you Doug, these are what drive you wild about giant women, it’s that moment when you realise just how huge they are compared to you isn’t it? Well how about these? They are over ninety feet wide, and a hundred feet tall, am I your ultimate fantasy now Doug?”

There was a silence as Doug was unable to respond, he stared up at the underside of these impossibly huge breasts, noting the shape they cut in that gigantic fitted blouse and was finding that she had started to turn him on, which wasn’t his original intent. The enormity of her frontage, the way that blouse was forced outwards over seventy feet from her chest was undeniably sexy and he was losing his grip on the moment.

Melina saw that her man was entranced by this display even though he was not seeing her flesh revealed and she knew this was not good, she had not found anything of use on the roof top and had no clue what they should do next. He may have been buying her time but for what? She had to get his mind back into the game.
“Doug, snap out of it, they are just big tits ok?”
Calling across as she was closer to him now, the volume of her words did not carry to the giantess above who had temporarily lost sight of the building top due to the inflating of her chest. Doug heard Melina’s words but these were not just big tits to him, they were titanic tits and their beautiful owner was standing head and shoulders above everything in sight and proudly thrusting them forward for his benefit and he couldn’t help but find this really distracting.
“Yeh....just big tits”
He mumbled and Melina shook her head and stormed over to him.
“Doug, remember the mission, we are here to stop bimbo-zilla here, not to ogle at her size”
As the breasts overhead moved back and the two pretty blue eyes reconnected with their audience, the giantess saw Melina stood next to Doug and felt a pang of jealousy.
“I think we need some time alone my little finger nail sized man, its time this little spec of a girlfriend of yours left this party”
Without warning a hand descended and carefully snatched up Melina between the pad of a vast thumb and forefinger, bringing her close to her face the giantess smiled.
“He’s over you little girl, don’t you realise he was mine all this time? He just needed to see me at my full glory to realise what he’s been missing.”
Melina was scared witless, she could be squished like a grape in between these fingers and she was held over nine hundred feet high above the city, she was helpless!
Fortunately the replica of Lori, was not out to kill Melina and stepped away from the building covering several thousands of feet within a few paces as she then stranded Melina on the top of a tall building that just came level to her elbows. Knowing it would take Melina a long time to get down and back up to the Reform building to join Doug, she sniggered at how easily she had removed her from the scene and found it very amusing that she could simply step back to Doug leaving Melina alone and a long way away.

“Now, where were we my love? Oh yes, I was getting rather wet in these giant silk panties underneath this skirt that I am wearing and I was just thinking that you could help me lose my virginity whilst I get on with my work up here?”
“Um Lori, that’s not a good idea”
Doug babbled nervously as he looked at her cliff sized features beaming down at him with a predatory look in those blue pools she called eyes.
“Where did you take Melina?”
“Don’t worry Doug, your little bit of skirt is safe, but now it’s you and me like the old days with her out of the picture. Now, I’m behind schedule here and that’s not good. I think you have been a tiny naughty bug distracting me, so it’s my turn to distract you. I’m just going to pop you down the front of my pretty little panties here and you can enjoy yourself whilst there is some woman’s work to be done”
“No, Melina don’t do that!”
He called up but she was not listening, her finger tips captured his body with ease and he was plucked from the roof top and hovered many hundreds of feet up in the air as he witness her free hand releasing the button and zip on her skirt before dropping it to her ankles. Now from these dizzying height he saw her pulling out the front of those white silk panties, that had to be two hundred feet or more across! Fifty or sixty feet of the material was eased forward from her body and he feared this would end his quest to stop her if he ended up inside her underwear. Gently he was lowered to the frilly border of her panties and then she simply let him slide down the lining until he bumped into the wall of flesh below that was shrouded by her thick forest like bush. This slide was fast but long and it demonstrated to Doug just how big she was by the amount of material that he was slipping down.
“By the way Doug, my pussy is twenty five foot tall, and eight nine foot deep, I hope you don’t feel two overwhelmed in there or too inadequate my darling....I’ll see you a little later or maybe not once the shrinking starts because like all men you will soon be a few inches tall and I’m already having a hard time seeing you in there.....”
She blew him a kiss and the panties snapped shut with an echo of the elastic between the buildings that rattled some of the windows. Stepping out of her collapsed skirt that now covered a whole street and an intersection, she stepped back to the building and cast off her blouse feeling very liberated. The blouse was tossed behind her and caught on a telecoms building snagging on its antenna and draping over half of it so no one would have been able to see out from one complete side!

Now in just her underwear and a pair of black leather knee boots, she giggled and hummed happily as she cupped two corners of the roof top with her hands. Pressing these two sides inwards there was a mighty creak as if a latch of some sort had been disengaged and then she lifted the pyramid like structure free and placed it on a nearby building top and out of her way. Now she could reach a hand inside the shaft at the centre of the building where her probing fingers retrieved some massive cylindrical shaped components.