- Text Size +

As he was now behind her he reached for the holo control console but it did not respond to his touch, it had obviously been locked out with some sort of security protocol. Before he could attempt to try and unlock it a large hand clamped down on the neck of his top and pulled him back several feet, he bumped ungracefully into her and felt a material wall against the rear of his head. Turning around he could see only her short black skirt, she was now even taller and would soon need to duck in order to be inside this room and avoid striking her blonde head of hair along the ceiling tiles.
“Don’t waste your time Doug. I had just applied a lock out as you entered, even you would struggle to gain access, and I’m not going to let you try. It’s too late anyhow, I’m going up in the world and this is a one way trip, you can’t reverse this until its run its course and by then you will struggle to squeeze me in this Reformator chamber. Actually, you will struggle to fit me inside this entire building and no hand held BMU is going to be effective on me, not by the time I have finished growing”
“No, you can’t be serious Lori. This is pure madness”
“Dougie, my little sweetheart, no one can stop this from happening, you are far too short for that already. You really can’t stand up to me and right now I’m still very little in the scheme of things”
Lori swiftly reached out with her arm and scooped Doug up clean from the floor locking her limb around his body and pressing him to her curvy hip so that his feet could not touch the floor. He struggled to get free but every second she was getting stronger and her grip firmed around him.

Ducking through the doorway the replica of Lori made her way to the main exit and she felt like the corridors were closing in on her with every step. As she reach the reception area its larger ceilings allowed her to stand fully and she extended her spare arm and removed a painting that was some fifteen feet high upon the wall. Why she did this Doug did not know until the substantial hook that was exposed allowed her to raise him and catch the back of his top and snag it on the metal so that he was suspended in the air.
“Hey, no!”
He complained but she just stood there face to face with him as her head began to level with his current position.
“Look Doug, see how I’m growing. Did you ever think you would see me as an actual giant woman? How tall do you think I am right now, eighteen or twenty feet tall? Can you imagine the shock on people’s faces out there when I step outside? This huge blonde babe towering over the lot of them, this is so exciting its actually making me feel a little wet just thinking how tall I am going to be very soon.”
“Lori, you don’t have to do this, really you don’t, you still have a choice”
“Awww, is it sad to be defeated by a mere woman Doug? Did you think you were clever enough to outsmart us?”
Doug was held by his clothing and it was more than just uncomfortable, he knew that if he moved about he could rip the top and get free but the fall might break his legs, this Lori had him right where she wanted him.
“No witty come back Doug? No final plea for me to come to my senses?”
“Just how tall are you going to get Lori?”
This was a question that had frightened Doug since he had found that she had used the Reformator before he arrived.
“Oh, really, really big Doug. So tall that your little head is going to spin when you see me from way down below”
Smiling and totally absorbed with her apparent victory over Doug, the replica of Lori stood before him and now he was looking up at her chin even given his elevated position high up on the wall.
“Does that turn my little man? To think of me growing and growing into a giant woman who’s eventually going to tower over every living thing? I am going to be the tallest woman to ever walk the face of the Earth. I wonder how large my tits will end up, what do you think Doug? Will they get so huge that they frighten all the little people out there?”
“You wouldn’t hurt anyone would you Lori?”
“Of course not on purpose, but it might be a touch difficult to walk amongst all you itty bitty people especially in these big boots”
Laughing as she imagined her final size, Lori stroked Doug’s cheek with a large finger.
“I know part of this you are enjoying Doug, the thought of me becoming so incredibly tall, so dominating so powerful. You got a kick out of being helpless around me when I used to shrink you, didn’t you?”
There was no answer from Doug, he could see she was inching higher every few seconds but he was hoping to keep her inside until she would be too large to get out of the reception doors, the doors were grand and very tall but soon even on her hands and knees she would be trapped.
“Come on Doug, admit it, you used to love it when I teased you and dropped you into the pocket of my blouse, that night I took you out naked and carried you to the bar inside my top. These big boobs swaying around and you so helpless tucked down in my big ole pocket unable to climb out”
“That wasn’t you, that was the real Lori and........”
“Mmmm, you keep saying that, you keep reminding me how I am not the original. You know these tits are exactly the same, still just as firm and bouncy, I have all the memories of you squished up against them inside my giant bra Doug, and look they are soon going to be big enough again. Big enough to drop you between them, down where you get so excited......”
The timing was perfect as she spoke and her breasts bumped into his stomach and then expanded and raised to confront his eyes with her cleavage. He closed his eyes just in time as the open v neck of her white blouse was level with him, if he had not done so then he would have been going mad with lust right now from the view just as the real Lori programmed him to do.

Feeling the cool exterior of the thin cotton blouse brush over his face he could safely open his eyes and stare at the bland white wall as it passed over them.
“....you like the feel of that Doug, mmm? That’s the feeling of a beautiful woman growing next to you, her breasts expanding, becoming much larger than you are and so much sexier in size. Soon Doug, soon I will be fifty foot tall, think about that, think about how these boobs will be big enough for me to carry you between them.”
“Fffity feet?”
He stuttered and repeated as her words were beginning to get to him and he wanted to hear how tall she would become, she heard his question and peered down over her tremendous ledge like bust and smiled.
“Fifty feet, that’s pretty big for a woman isn’t it baby?”
“Yeh, that sure is”
Doug agreed and covertly tried to compare her to the door to his left, noting now that she was much taller than its toughened glass frame.
“But it’s so short for a giantess don’t you think? I so want to boast about my final size Doug, I know how you would appreciate to hear all about my final vital statistic’s but it’s going to be a surprise for everyone, because no one is going to miss me that’s for sure”
There was an echo of laughter as her words bounced off the walls inside the building and the replica of Lori was so wrapped up in her belittling of her adversary that she had only just noticed how he kept stealing glances across from her body and to the nearby doors.
“Oh, very clever little man. Keeping me talking until I get trapped in this room, was that your idea Doug? Don’t worry, I am going to leave now and after I have performed my mission we will get together, I have so little time to exist and I need to experience everything with you all over again. Now behave yourself wont you, I have women’s work to do and lots of little men to intimidate”

Turning away from Doug, he could only look on as she crouched down with her large skirted rear facing his direction. The doors slid back detecting motion before them but it was easy to see that her shoulders would not fit through their width even though they retracted a long way. Pausing to assess the situation, she figured brute force was in order and her two large hands forced the doors further back overpowering their mechanisms and taking them beyond their normal running tracks until she had enough room and the door gearing groaned before it was overpowered. Now on her belly she wiggled through the entrance and a pedestrian passing by on the street screamed to see this mass of blonde hair coming out of the doorway. By the time she had eased her upper body through this comparatively small gap, her curvy hips caught in the structure on both sides cracking the panels until she managed to free herself from the confines of the entrance. Slowly the damaged doors managed slip back into their normal tracks and they stuttered to closed shut.

As she stood up in the street there were members of the public who just froze there in awe of this spectacle. They could see a thirty five foot tall woman towering over them in her big knee length leather boots, short black skirt and oh so tight white blouse. Her long blonde hair was shook which slapped her pony tail against the glass of the building with a loud swish as she then dusted herself off and proudly straightened her back looking down on the small cars that were already no higher than her ankles.

This sight of her lovely rear end squeezing out of the building was the last Doug saw of her and then he could only hear the screams and shouting going on outside.
“Run! It’s a giant! A giant woman!”
Someone yelled in an almost theatrical movie kind of way and many of the people outside did run to distance themselves from this giantess that had suddenly appeared. A pair of street wise macho teenagers didn’t run however, they just gawped and the cigarettes they were puffing fell from their mouths and to the pavement as they looked up at her.
“Boo!”
The replica of Lori leaned down a little and surprised them with her powerful voice just for fun and both of the teenagers almost wet themselves with fright and turned stumbling to sprint for cover. A bellowing hearty laugh rung in their ears as they scrambled to get away and then the curious giantess turn her attention and nudged a nearby car with the tip of her boot as if to test its strength against her. The vehicle was empty and its alarm instantly blared out following its motion sensor being disturbed. The annoying wail of the alarm made her unhappy and she raised her foot above the roof and thumped it down with enough pressure that the carbon fibre roof buckled and was half crushed in an instant. The alarm ceased to function and she chuckled at how weak this average car was to her new power as she looked down at the crumpled wreck.

Now the giantess was simply standing in the side street between the towering buildings and making note of her ever increasing height as she measured her key body parts against them. Her head levelled with some fire escapes on the building opposite the Reform centre and she started to count down the stories to see how tall she had already become.
“Sixty foot tall, oh you are a growing girl Lori!”
She spoke out loud and only a group of timid pedestrians could hear from the road below as they stared up stunned at the sight of this colossal beauty who was now playing with one of the small ladders on the external fire escapes with her fingers until one of them snapped and buckled by its welded joints under her strength. Casually tossing this large section of steel down like someone would dispose of an old apple core she turned her attention to her next point of interest namely the small gathering of onlookers who were fascinated with the sight of a woman taller than any living creature they had ever seen and didn’t appreciate the danger they could be in from her presence. Stepping close to this small band of men and women the giantesses footfalls made them unsettled as she landed a foot catching the edge of the pavement where they stood, a large amount of the concrete paving slabs cracked in all directions and the people retreated to the wall of the building behind them as they suddenly became aware of the sheer power beneath each of these enormous boots that now faced them.
“It’s rude to look up a ladies skirt”
The replica of Lori intimidated the men by ensuring they could see beneath the rising canopy of her black skirt and laughed at their mixed reactions. Some of them were totally transfixed and compelled to look where they were warned not to, and other fearful of upsetting this giantess looked very nervous.
“Please don’t hurt us”
A middle aged woman amongst them called up and her plea made the giant woman laugh.
“You had better run along like good little toys before I accidently step on one of you with my big feet”
Her threat was delivered just to watch them panic and they did, the thought of those boots landing on them as they looked across at the crushed car was enough to make them flee for their lives.

This replica of Lori had memories of being super tall on Mars and even being a giant on occasion in the New City but never in such a small standard and normal sized city context like this where every building and everyone else remained at one scale. Now she could actually feel like a giant amongst these everyday objects that were all rapidly turning into play sized curiosities for her to interact with. Something however caught her eye in the window of the building before her, it was used as offices and there was a glass window from floor to ceiling where an executive was busy at his holo-terminal flicking through some account information and totally absorbed in his workload. His back was to city outside and he did not noticed the huge face peering in at him as if he was some insect behind a glass display case, that was until this blonde head of hair blocked the natural light entering his room dropping it into partial but noticeable shadow. Figuring that some large clouds had blocked his light he turned to observe the weather and nearly fell off of his swivel chair to see a pair of stunning blue eyes filling his window and the giant woman who they belonged to! His reaction amused the giantess, who proceeded to curl a playful finger to encourage this bewildered man closer to the glass between them. He obeyed the finger that was almost half his size and looked on blankly hoping he was dreaming. Suddenly a pair of lips smacked onto his office window half covering it and leaving a red lipstick impression perfectly imprinted over its exterior as the replica of Lori bellowed with laughter at how she could play with these little people.

Meanwhile down below unseen by the giantess above, Melina has just arrived with the spaceport security force, two armoured hover personnel vehicles pulled up silently at the corner of the street and were unable to access the road because of some abandoned cars that blocked the way. Cars that had been left by their scared owners who wanted to get away from the giant woman.
“We are too late!”
Melina gasped as she could see the giant blonde stood in the midst of the large buildings with her back to them.
“Oh my! You were not kidding, look at the size of her, guys we are going to need the military to handle this situation, she must be well over fifty or sixty foot tall!”
“And she’s is still growing!”
Exclaimed Melina noting that within the few minutes she had been observing this real-life giantess her head was now higher up on the buildings than before by several feet.
“Captain, I’m going in to that building, that’s what she is going to use to make the network I told you about and maybe there is a chance my man is still inside and if anyone can scupper her plans still, then its Doug”
“Ok, are you sure you want to go? She’s standing awfully close to that entrance and those boots of hers sure look like they could do some mean damage if she wants to stomp on you”
“I’ll take my chances”
Stepping out of the personnel vehicle Melina ran up the road and those leather boots seemed to get larger as she approached this colossal woman, by now the arch of her high heel was probably tall enough for an average grown man to duck and walk under, it made for a formidable sight.

The replica of Lori however was still a long way from her final height and from the point that she could conduct her mission, so she was busy entertaining herself with all the miniature scenery. After finishing her teasing of the executive she heard the faint sound of some heels clicking behind her and below by her ankles. Catching the sight of Melina’s long dark head of hair flowing in the breeze as she ran, the replica of Lori did not know it was her adversary but she could see this brave woman was heading for the reform entrance and she did not want to allow anyone close at this critical stage.
“Now where do you think you are going little girl?”
Her voice blasted down and her feet repositioned blocking the path of the woman below and forcing her to alter course as effectively as if a huge barrier had been erected within seconds. Melina darted around the boots wide girth and risked running behind it.
“Stop right there tiny!”
The amplified female voice almost echoed between the building facades and seeing Melina continue to approach the entrance area the giantess stamped down on the ground with an angry forceful slap of her right sole on the tarmac. There was a shock wave from what had to be tonnes of her weight hitting the ground with such speed and Melina tumbled over as the ground seemed to flex unstably beneath her for a fraction of a second. Now Melina was on her back and looking straight up at the endless legs of this woman to see a giant face hovering way above and how its expression changed as she recognise her.
“You!”
A single word was all that the giantess could muster seeing the pretty brunette who she hated with a passion getting back up and onto her feet. Melina had to be stopped and she was going to block her route more permanently, she saw a forty foot articulated soft drinks lorry parked nearby and simply pushed the back of it which forced the lorry to sledge along the sidewalk and graze up against the building sliding across the entrance to form a very effective barrier or so she thought.
“You are going no-where my pretty, its time you and I had a chat little”
Bending down to grab at Melina who was now heading towards the entrance way, her giant hand was ill-timed timed with its swooping action missing the small athletic brunette, but before she could try again her target had vanished from sight! Melina had managed to slide under the lorry beneath its trailer where a gap had presented itself and now she was in through the broken sliding doors to the reception area of the Reform centre.

The giantess had a small tantrum as she failed to get her hands on Melina and kneeling down she slammed a fist down on the top of the lorry buckling its trailer so that no other human could follow the same route but this action also managed to puncture it like a tin can and spurt the internal liquid out in a wild arc like some out of control fire hydrant. Having taken her temper out on the lorry, she then used her hands to shove a few cars within her reach so they all collided around the lorry and made quite a cluttered barrier.

Melina burst into the reception and instantly Doug saw her below and called out.
“Mel, up here!”
“I see you have the situation under control then Doug?”
Pleased to see her man unharmed, Melina could not help but offer some sarcasm at how he was suspended in the air like a discarded coat whilst the giantess outside was about to cause inner city chaos.
“Well, she’s bigger than me, what can I say?”
The windows above the reception area were being tapped by the replica of Lori from outside to get both Doug and Melina’s attention.
“Hey, you insects had better stay inside because it’s far too dangerous out here with giant women like me around”
Her warning was sounded and Doug used the upper vibration of her fingers tapping the outside wall above him to his advantage, it enabled him to move ripping his top so that he hung a foot or so lower and could given effort shake his connection off the wall but still he had a big drop that would threaten to break his legs should he risk the fall.
“I’ve got an idea of how to get you down, stay still Doug!”
Doug looked down to see that Melina held up and pointed a BMU at him, presumably taken from the transport ship, of course it would not work on a giantess like the replica of Lori outside but she thought it might come in handy.
“You are going to shrink me? Honey, I’ve just got back to my normal size”
“Well, I figure if you are tiny and you allow yourself to fall you will be a lot lighter and I will have a better chance of catching you”
“Go for it!”
Doug agreed with her logic and found that he was suddenly shrinking, as he got small he managed to shrug his top from the hook by wriggling his body and now he was falling through the air getting smaller with each fraction of a second. His total trust was placed on Melina and she had positioned her body below and ripped up the sides of her skirt in order to fan out the front section as best she could to act as a relatively large catch net. He struck dead centre of the giving material and was only three inches tall when it absorbed his impact. Luckily he only bounced a few times and Melina ensured he didn’t miss the skirt before he settled. Kneeling down she allowed him to slide off onto the floor and between her knees.
“Wow! That was a ride and a half!”
He said impressed and Melina took a second to wrap his small body in her fist and lifted him to her large lips for a kiss that engulfed his upper body as normal.
“I’m so glad you are ok”
She said as she looked him over in the palm of her hand.
“Better now, for seeing the real you again”
Doug smiled looking at her face which was transformed back to normal.
“Right, there is no time for small talk, you are going to be more useful back at 6ft”

Enlarging Doug back to normal they embraced for a few seconds and then took stock of the situation, the lorry was leaning into the base of the building and there was no exit now.
“Mel, she won’t be going far, at the top of this building there are components she has to assemble, I overheard her. Somehow she is going to reconfigure the roof section to make an exhaust for the reactor. My guess is that when she’s large enough, she will climb this skyscraper like a female version of King Kong and get to the top, we just need to figure out how we sabotage her efforts”
“Actually I don’t think she plans to climb the building at all”
This statement from Melina made Doug look on a little shocked but he didn’t quite appreciate what Melina was getting at.

They both proceeded to the lift within the building only to find that it was off line and then headed for the stairwell. As they ran up what seemed countless flights of stairs, they paused to rest as Melina needed a break.
“Where are we going Doug?”
“To the top, before she gets there! Perhaps we can figure out a way to compromise her plans by stopping that exhaust from being exposed. She is still what sixty or seventy feet tall, it’s a long way up there even for her and the walls of this building are flat, no foot or hand hols for her”
“I don’t think she’s that short anymore, look out of the window, she’s bigger!”
Turning to look out of the window from the landing of this current stairwell, Doug could see a mass of natural blonde hair filling the window. They were obviously just a little higher than this Lori’s head and she was standing directly outside and close to the side of the Reform centre.
“Tell me that’s not her hair rising up this high! What floor are we on? If she’s still standing on the street below then......Mel she has to be over a hundred feet tall now!”
“And...getting taller, come on Doug let’s go!”
Melina and Doug were starting to flag with their energy levels but they were both very fit individuals and they managed to keep up a good pace to climb several more floors before taking another well deserved rest.
“Well, I guess....”
Melina started but she was panting a little as she tried to control her breathing
“.....I guess we are ahead of her for the moment, she should be four of five levels below us now”
“I can’t see her? She must have moved around the building”
Looking down as best he could from the large glass window panels before him, Doug could only see the building opposite and glimpse a section of the street below. But then he was startled by the sudden appearance of a pair of giant blue eyes as a head tilted across this entire window from one side! The replica of Lori could see him and her lovely long lashes fluttered as she winked his way.
“She....she’s one huge bitch now!”
The description from Melina could not have been more true, in the time they had taken to ascend several more levels, her growth had accelerated and now instead of being lower down she was level with them and still rising.

The Replica of Lori looked at Doug through the glass and smiled, she was thrilled at how the world seemed to be shrinking around her. With her weight increasing she noticed that the heels of her black knee boots large left impressions in tarmac of the road and the vehicles below on the street seemed to tremble just a little bit every time she took a step nearby. The feeling of power was flowing through her, it was like being in a theme park where a detailed model city had been constructed only this she could tell was real as there were miniature people inside the buildings which made it so thrilling.
“Come on Melina, let’s speed up, if we can get to the roof before she does then we might still be able to do something to stop her”
“She’s going to take a lot of stopping Doug”
The two of them had re-energised themselves from the short stop and the next few levels went by and they lost sight once more of the giantess outside.
“that’s it we are ahead of her! Keep going!”
Doug encouraged Melina as they kept up a good pace on the stairs until they both again needed to rest, it was a very long way up without the elevator and they needed to recuperate for a few minutes.
“I am shattered Doug, it’s so high up. Are we nearly at the top yet?”
“I don’t know how many floors to this building Melina, but we must be over half way, let’s take a breather, if we are lucky her growth has stopped and she’s trying to figure out how to scale this building”
“You think?”
There was doubt in Melina’s voice as she rested and tried to look out of the window on this stairwell landing that they had chosen to paused on.
“Doug, baby they’ve white washed the windows here, I can’t see out at all”
Coming to stand by Melina, Doug looked at the window and swallowed hard.
“That’s not white wash, you are looking at part of her blouse!”
This revelation hit them both as a button the size of a manhole cover gently raised squarely into view and the clear plastic could be seen with its cotton threading as thick as an industrial cable.
“Her blouse! Then, she’s towering over us, she’s growing even faster! Faster than we can climb these stairs”