- Text Size +

Their activity in the changing area was luckily completely unnoticed, not that either of them had bothered to check, the store was not busy and the nearest assistant was far away busily tending to the display models. This was fortunate as even given the walls of the changing area the noise would have travelled to the three of four cubicles either side very easily. There was no way Amy could contain her enjoyment, she felt so powerful holding him beneath her, trapping his head in between her legs and partially losing his small face inside her opening. His tongue was like a cobra on acid as it moved all over her exposed clit and struck all the right chords.
“Mmmmmm, Ohhhhh! More little man, eat me all up!”
Now Amy was almost thrashing around on top of him and at one crucial stage Doug’s currently near tennis ball size head was pushed right inside her and lost for a second as she came with force that she’d not felt before. Holding her hands on the wall of the changing room she scratched her finger nails into its decor as she rode through this elongated orgasm until it pleasantly subsided.

With a plop and a slop type sound his head emerged from her and the liquids temporarily stung his eyes before he cleared them with his hands to see her pussy rising up with the rest of her body. Doug, tasted the juices that covered his cheeks by sampling them with his fingers and then made a smacking noise like a chef agreeing with the taste of a good dish.
“Yummy, amazon nectar my favourite”
Doug smiled and swallowed a large gloop of her lubrication. He was still totally into the moment and enjoying this encounter, those firm fragrant thighs had just cocooned him as her wet sex had swallowed his head making it quite an erotic few minutes.
“Thank you shorty, I will remember this for a long time, now how about I take care of your little wood down there?”
“Now you are talking”
Doug managed to drop down onto the floor from the stool and stood just below her knee as Amy reached for the new bra. As she began to put this on, she felt his arms clasping around her calf and his feet mounting her right foot and then his body pressing against her shin. Looking down she could see her had removed his lower clothes and he was now rutting against her leg like a confused dog on heat. Amy couldn’t help but grin as she watched this miniature man half the size of her leg trying to pleasure himself against its smooth exterior, he couldn’t help it, he was besotted with the need to ejaculate and this was as far as he could reach up against her giant body.
“Who’s really horny then? I don’t think you need much encouragement do you? And here I was slipping on this bra to give myself a nice tight cleavage to lose that little dick of yours inside”
Suddenly Doug heard this offer and backed away from the leg leaving his snail like trails of pre-cum dotted across her skin, she had his attention now with the mention of large breasts to make love to and he wanted them.
“Man, those tits look so full and sexy up there, please I’ll do anything to stick my dick between them, Amy you have to pick me up right now”
His begging thrilled Amy who took her time to prolong this tease as she adjusted her shoulder straps and crafted the new shiny bra so that it’s full cups perfectly covered her curves accentuating a healthy line of cleavage.
“Just look at how tall I am. My boobs must look so far away from you all the way down there”
This tease was rounded off as Amy caressed her breasts making them collide together and appear even larger as she continued this kneading action.
“Oh please kneel down Amy, bring your gorgeous tits down here so I can make love to them”
“Well, as you asked so nicely I will”
Seconds later Amy folded her long legs crossing them Indian style as she sat on the floor, finding that she was still tall enough to see clear over his head. Doug did not hesitate, he almost vaulted into the gap between her legs and reached up to hold his small hands beneath each of her breasts. His fingers met with a firm stressed layer of cool silk that looked painted over their curvy exterior and he could just begin to feel the sheer weight of them, more weight than his current muscles could counter. However lifting her pert breasts was not his intention he was just loving the opportunity to grope breasts that were each four of five times the size of his head.
“You are one sexy girl Amy, and these are amazing. I wish my hands were big enough to do them justice.....”
“On the contrary Doug, if your hands were big enough then they would be too small, right now they are nice and big compared to your little hands and your cute little dick. How about we measure that little pecker of yours by popping it in here where it’s so hot and sexy?”
“I can’t reach”
He said frustrated with his inability to offer his manhood close to the objects of his current lust and Amy used her hands to cradle his backside and raised him into position dead opposite.
“Allow me, there you go. Now, let’s see what a big boy you are”
Held from behind Doug used his firmness to part this tight line of cleavage and he pushed forward as deep as he could until his hips met with the frilly trims at the tops of her bra cups. Looking down it was hard to tell but he knew to his delight that he was not even penetrating half the depth of what this woman could offer.
“Oh Amy, that feels so good girl! You make my dick feel so tiny!”
“It is tiny, just look at how easy my double D’s have gobbled it up, plenty of room in there....plenty of room for a little one like you”
Purring her words into his ears just spurred Doug into action, he pumped furiously into her giving flesh and did not hold back. As she held him Amy felt his body enlarge once more, yet despite several more inches added to his height, his shaft was still no match for her vital statistics. The feeling of these large breasts taking his entire length and moulding around it was extremely exciting for Doug especially as his pleasure centres were heightened by the real arousal. With his arms stretched out, Doug held onto the shoulder straps of her bra allowing him to push in deep and hard.
“Double D’s...so sexy....and so huge!”
Almost growling with pleasure Doug soon spurted between this warm pair of living pillows and Amy looked down feeling very pleased with how easily she had made him cum, he now held the weight of a small baby and she lifted him up to suck his spent manhood clean and enjoyed how small and delicate it still was compared to her larger mouth.

Slipping his now flaccid member from between her lips Amy had satisfied the small man and this made him sigh with the fading pleasure of the moment. Now as his head was clearing Doug looked up as she placed him on the stool to sit down, he was a lot taller now having increase to just over two foot and yet his legs dangled over the stool given his toddler like stature. Amy used some handy wipes in her bag to clean up and then looked at the expression on Doug’s face, she could see he had burned through the effects of the dust and soon he would be back to worrying about his mission. Part of her felt guilty to have slowed him up but the other half was pleased she had yet another sexual encounter that she could treasure.

“How do you feel shorty?”
Amy asked noting that he was returning to normal and the small amount of real arousal was through his system.
“My head’s banging a bit, and really fuzzy”
“That’s the red dust, that was a little pack of hybrid stuff that my sister gave me, it hits you with a rush of lust and then once you’ve cum its more or less out of your system. Not like the pure stuff that lingers around for hours, that was just a fast hit and it sure did its job on you”
“Yeh, it sure did”
As his head cleared of the foggy aftermath of the real arousal, Doug took stock of the situation. He was barely over two feet tall and in the changing rooms of the ladies section of a major department store and had to get back to the Reform centre before it was too late.
“Listen Amy, I have to get back to Reform, I’m serious. Will you still help me?”
“Sure little guy, especially after that wonderful orgasm you just gave me, I’ll do anything. First we need to get you out of this store without causing any fuss”
Opening the door of the small room Amy peered outside and the immediate area of the shop was still quite empty however there was the assistant who recognised her making her way back towards the lingerie section and from the distance she spotted Amy looking out and assumed she needed help.
“So, how was the new underwear?”
“What? Oh, erm great, good”
Caught off guard Amy came up with an idea of how to get Doug out of the store without drawing attention to him.
“You know, the underwear is perfect and I want to wear it home, do you have a portable credit scanner because you can debit me now.”
“I have one right here in my pocket as it happens, you have an account with us right?”
“Yes, thanks Suzy”
Amy acknowledged and allowed her face to be scanned so the small handheld device registered that it was her.
“Did you leave the underwear in the changing area? I’ll go back there and scan them to your account and wrap them for you...”
Suzy was about to walk around Amy heading for the door to where Doug would be revealed but thinking on the spot Amy stopped her with a distraction.
“Actually you remember my man was trying to contact me when I came in, well he spoke to me a moment ago and I’m meeting his parents for the first time tonight, so I could do with a nice formal skirt, do you have a long full length one? You know, something real plain and conservative looking, I want to make a good impression”
“Of course you do, I have just the thing over here. Tell you what I’ll scan the identical underwear you have over there and just grab that skirt for you, you are a size eight right?”
“Perfect”

Amy walked back to the changing cubicle area and put the new underwear in her handbag.
“Can you stand down Doug I need to see how tall you are now?”
Doug did as she instructed, he was eager to get out and didn’t know what she was planning to help him. Standing next to Amy with her current shoes on, he was just a tad taller than her knee level and still painfully slowly rising.
“Why on Earth did Melina set my growing back to normal at such a slow and stunted rate?”
He thought but then appreciated that she may have deliberately done this to allow him to use his size to hide if he’d been in a tricky predicament with the replica Lori.
“Good, you are still a lot shorter than my legs that’s perfect”
“Perfect for what?”
Before Amy could answer there was a knock on the door of the room, Doug swiftly scrambled to put his trousers and shoes on as he made sure he was out of the way and hid behind Amy.
“I’ve got that skirt for you?”
Suzy was stood outside and luckily had not heard Amy talking as she walked up.
“Marvellous”
Amy opened the door just a little as if she was not wearing much clothing and wanted some privacy, she reached an arm out and retrieved a long dark skirt that was draped over the assistants arm.
“Oh this is just what I need thanks, if it fits then I will wear it straight out now to save time”
“Okay, I’ll be just outside”
Walking off Suzy attended to a mannequin and Amy shut the door holding up a skirt before Doug that looked more like it should be a large curtain.
“Amy, I haven’t got time for you to try more things on, I need you to distract that assistant so I can get out of this store and find somewhere I can grow back without drawing any attention.”
“This skirt is your ticket out of here silly, I don’t do short skirts my legs are too attractive to hide”
Boasting Amy twisted her leg showing its perfect lines off to emphasise her statement and then held the skirt up before Doug seeing that he was so short it blocked him from view.
“If you think I’m going to wear that.......”
He started to protest as he saw Amy sizing him up against the skirt and thought for a moment she intended for him to walk out dressed as a woman.
“You silly man, this skirt fit’s me and it’s like nearly twice as big as you are. I’ll be the one wearing it, and you will be hiding right underneath it”
“You have got to be kidding me?”
The answer to Doug’s question was revealed as Amy slipped on the skirt and stood to face away from him, she hitched the material up at the back and urged him to step close behind her. Reluctantly he did as she offered and the skirt material fell over his body and almost to the ground. This skirt was long but her current heels allowed it to hover nicely above the floor by only an inch or two , enough that Doug was not visible unless someone noticed Amy’s profile from the side with this strange additional lump half way down, or the two small shoes hidden behind her own.
“I can’t believe I am doing this”
He muttered and Amy giggled.
“It’s fun, and you get the bonus of looking up at my cute ass over your head, now match my foot steps and try to keep up with those short stop legs of yours”

Walking outside Amy went directly for the exit and the small amount of people she passed did not notice anything untoward, her idea was going well. That was until Suzy the assistant saw her about to leave and came around one of the displays to stand directly before her path stopping Amy in her tracks. Doug slammed into the back of her legs and grunted a little as his head banged against the back of her thighs.
“Stop there Amy, you can’t get away with it?”
“Away with it?”
Suddenly Amy flushed in the face thinking that Suzy had spotted Doug.
“Yes silly you haven’t paid for that skirt you are wearing, you forgot to have it scanned”
“Oh how silly of me, like I said I am in a rush”
“Here let me scan it”
Pointing her device at the skirt it was recognised by the electronics and charged to Amy’s account.
“Have a good day, hope meeting his parents goes well”
Walking off Suzy didn’t look back and Amy scuttled out of the shop to find somewhere to be alone. Fortunately there was a small alleyway between the shops and this provided an area for her to let Doug out from beneath the shield of her long skirt.
“Now that was close”
She grinned having enjoyed this adventure.
“Thanks Amy, looks like I am still a midget though”

A few minutes later and Doug was still barely three foot tall from head to toe, Amy stood with him and arched over to speak down at his face level.
“What are you going to do now?”
“Well I have no choice but to walk like this to reform, I must be over three feet in my estimates so I shouldn’t command too much attention now, I must look like a small kid from a distance.
“Yeh, a real skinny one”
She teased and then kissed him.
“I would go with you Doug but this cloak and dagger stuff isn’t really for me, and if there is still a reform left as a company after your showdown stopping Cohaagans plans, well I still have a job there and don’t want to be seen going against my company. You understand right?”
“Of course Amy, and thanks”
“Pleasure was all mine”
Winking at him, she walked off and left him in the alleyway.

Having drawn only a few odd stares from passers by Doug arrived at Reform and luckily the main reception door was still automated inviting him to enter as it slid back. He was three and half foot tall now and made his way behind Amy’s reception desk and had to almost climb up on her chair to use the holo terminal at her desk. Powering it up he quickly accessed the main building controls, from here he could power down lights, lock doors and manage the security alarm and fire systems. However it was not these features he was interested in, it was the main power grid. He attempted to close off the internal reactor at the heart of the building that fed the Reformator chambers and the recall machines, however the control did not respond. The power had somehow been locked on, of course he knew that made sense, if they succeeded to turn the building into this atmospheric processing system they couldn’t afford for it to be easily powered off and had to isolate it somehow. Their objective was to network at a critical time with the other buildings worldwide and not one of them could be allowed to go off line or the entire network would collapse.
“I thought that would be too easy”
He muttered under his breathe and then tried to see if the buildings power monitor showed which of the Reformator chambers was active. Chamber four was showing that it was active and this meant that the replica of Lori would be in there hopefully still trying to convert it for enlargement purposes beyond which it was capable of as standard. Doug jumped down and made for the corridor to this chamber, he was not even four feet tall yet and taking on this six foot blonde would be a challenge at his size. She probably matched his strength but he only needed to sabotage the machine, hinder her progress and wait for Melina to bring the cavalry to the rescue.

As he approached the door to the chamber he could hear some heels striking the tiled floor within as someone moved about inside. Figuring surprise was the order of the day, he burst through the door and confronted the towering blonde. Standing a few inches over six foot, in her knee length boots, the replica of Lori had an easy two foot advantage over Doug and as he stepped through the door she turned to confront him and looked a little startled to see his presence at first.
“Doug!”
She exclaimed in disbelief and blocked him from the control console by standing in his path.
“That’s me! Now step aside Lori, if I should call you by her name?”
“I don’t think so, shorty”
Stepping up to Doug, she stood an inch from his body and he was forced to look up and over her large bust to see her beautiful face challenging him with a thin smile that told of her current confidence.
“Look I know you are not the real Lori, and I also know that you will cease to exist in a matter of days, did they tell you that? So why do this, why bother? Why work for them, surely if you are a duplicate of the real Lori that I know, then you would be wanting to use your time just to enjoy yourself before you vanish into thin air?”
“I know my time is limited Doug, all of us know that, and all of us are exactly like Lori. I am Lori in the way I think, and the way I feel. All of us share the same memories, memories of us together Doug when you were my little husband, when you loved me”
“That was all part of a false and fabricated life Lori and with your original, not you”
Doug decided he would refer to her as Lori given that it was more helpful to converse but he wanted to hit home on the fact that she would cease to exist in order to test how committed to the cause she was, if a seed of doubt could be placed into her mind then she might be dissuaded.
“Maybe, but I know you love this body of mine, when I complete my mission here you and I can spend the few days I have left together enjoying my brief existence. Then I shall vanish knowing that my sisters and I have changed the world and we will have paved the way for the real me to come back to Earth where she can rule over you little men.”
“I don’t think so Lori, it’s not going to happen. I’m not going to let you finish modifying this chamber you are already tall enough and I know you need to grow in order to complete your mission”
There was a laugh as the copy of Lori smiled down at him with her hands now planted on her waist striking a pose of total confidence.
“Poor Doug, you are too late, I’m already done. In a few minutes the word tall is simply not going to apply to me anymore”
Again the laughter rained down on him and Doug felt his heart sink. He attempted to circle behind her but she caught his arm and held him back.
“I’m stronger than you are Doug”
Not used to tangling forcefully with a woman, Doug tried to shrug her grip from his bicep but she extended another arm and pulled him unwillingly into her body so that his face bumped against her rib cage, she was getting taller!
“Make this easy on yourself Doug. Just give in, you can’t win, why not let this happen baby, it can be like old times”
Releasing him but standing in his way with an added twelve inches of increased height, he looked up at this seven foot four inch beauty and knew that he might have to put his morals aside and be more forceful.
“We had no old times Lori, you just remember her thoughts”
“To me they seem real enough, like the night that you first revealed to me your fantasy Doug, do you remember you woke from your dream. Your first dream of you giant wife and how you hid behind one of my sexy shoes, do you remember telling me that my shoe was as big as a car? Do you recall how I teased that information out of you?”
Slowly Doug watched her rising as she spoke and now she was close to nine feet tall and over twice his current size, if he didn’t act now he would regret it.
“Actually Lori, I lied that night it was Melina that I was dreaming about!”
As he said this knowing it would stir her emotions and put her off guard, he ducked and pushed his way between her long parted legs which didn’t manage to close and stop him in time.