- Text Size +

 

“Doug here loves his new size so much that he wants to try being a little shorter Mandy”

 

Amy stood behind Doug and pressed her breasts into his shoulder line so that he could feel her presence as her hands gently steered him by the shoulders. Mandy stood up and walked across to Doug reminding him of how much taller she was than Amy and now he felt very strange to be the shortest person in the room between these two statuesque women.

“Is that right Doug, you’ve hardly had time to evaluate your new perspective and nine inches was a considerable reduction to begin with...”

“Oh, he’s already seen the benefits Mandy, why this cutey was just telling me how good looking I am as a tall woman”

“Mmm” Mandy said clearly not believing her colleague “And it wouldn’t be that you would like to increase his appreciation of how tall you are then?”

“Would I?”

Laughed Amy and then the both of them seemed to converse over Doug head as if he wasn’t in the room at all.

“You are a minx Amy, Doug has a thing for tall women and you are taking advantage of that”

“Mand...”

Amy showed how familiar she was with her colleague and friend by shortening her name and talking quite casually.

“....Didn’t we both say last week how unique it would be to use this device in just such a way, you remember over hearing the stories from our boss? And it would all be in the name of science of course helping Doug here to decide just how tall he would like to be for the rest of his life”

“I see my pretty friend here has lured you back with promises of forbidden pleasure, but don’t worry Doug she’s harmless enough. He is already short by definition for a man Amy I hope you’ve not been bullying him into this?”

“Who little me?”

They both laughed together.

“I know how keen you are to feel tall again Amy but you know what the boss said”

“But if you can’t grow me then making Doug here shorter and cuter would be immense fun”

“Listen ladies”

Doug began to interrupt but Amy closed a hand over his mouth from behind.

“Shush shorty, the big women are talking now. So Mand, you did say if I fancied someone you would see what you could do, and you do still owe me”

“That I do, and you fancy Doug here?”

 

Shrugging out of her way Doug turned to see both women looking down at him as the centre of attention and the focus of their conversation. He felt rather like a boy amongst women given their relative sizes but he wanted to be heard.

“Ladies, please I’m not sure why I am back here.”

“Oh he’s perfect Mand, just look at his fit body and he likes me since I went up in the world from his point of view”

Again they both shared a laugh.

“So Doug tell me has my curvy friend here enticed you back with just her feminine wiles or are you just intrigued to see how tall I can make her look compared to you”

 

Mandy’s business like demeanour had altered since he last saw her, no longer did she seem anywhere near as formal as if her friends intervention had freed her from under the professional cloak she had worn.

“Look both of you, I really just need to evaluate this height thing and make a decision for my wife’s benefit nothing else.”

“But Doug I saw your eyes light up when I mentioned making you even shorter, part of you is really curious for that experience and frankly so am I”

Amy said in a hungry tone of voice feeling some anticipation of events to come and she moved closer to Doug wanting to once more dominate his attention but her action forced him to step back out of her way.

“He’s so shy, he doesn’t like to admit that even with these few inches of difference between us he’s loving how much taller it makes a woman like me”

 

Another couple of steps further back and Doug stumbled onto the platform area and then down onto his butt. Just as he got to his feet he walked forward and hit an energy field. It didn’t hurt as it was a containment barrier the type used for crowd control or as a temporary invisible partition so there was no electrical charge, but it held back whatever was either side like a transparent wall.

“Hey what gives?”

Doug sounded alarmed as he pressed his hands against the glass like resistance of the energy field looking like he was performing an impression of a mime artist.

“Sorry Doug but Amy has been bugging me for weeks to help her out with her fantasy”

Mandy explained as she manned the controls of the holo interface and her friend Amy came to join her.

“Wait a minute, her fantasy?”

“Don’t worry Doug you’ll enjoy it too, my friend Amy has a thing for short guys, you might say very short guys”

The two of them giggled like schoolgirls and then Amy came to the edge of the platform.

“Soon we’ll have some big fun, just you wait”

“Let me out of here please”

Doug said trying not to look distressed but he was worried about what they could do with him with the Reform technology at their disposal.

“This can’t be happening” he thought.

“Mand, how small can you make him?”

“How small do you want him?”

Mandy laughed and then added.

“He can be any size you desire”

“Well you know my fantasy girl, I want Doug here to be as tiny as a newborn baby, so I can be his big sexy momma.”

 

Hearing this news Doug was shocked, this beautiful stranger wanted to cut him down to baby size for her own pleasure!

“No you can’t!”

Doug pressed his face and hands against the invisible barrier pleading at the two women as they decided his fate.

“Hush, little Douggie, soon you’ll be singing a different tune when you see how big momma is gonna be”

“Time to shrink”

Mandy said punching in some numbers to the interface as she then announced

“Let’s try three feet”

The world seemed to swell around Doug and he watched as Amy, standing closest to him, suddenly rocketed upwards in height until he was slightly less than the level of her shapely hips. The top waist band of her skirt would have been proud of his head by several inches and from this new angle he could see her taught stomach and exposed navel revealed by that cropped vest she was wearing but far more of a distraction was his new ability to look up and under the vest to admire the red satin bra that she wore.

“What have you done I’m a midget!”

Amy laughed at his plight and looked back to her friend.

“No that’s too tall, I want him small enough to carry him like a baby against my hip or over my shoulder. Then he’d be even cuter than he is already”

“No! You can’t, not smaller!”

Doug was being ignored as Mandy was trying to establish her friends preferences and he gave up his pleas realising they wouldn’t listen and he was wasting his energy. By biting his lip and remaining silent he could hear all too well what was in store for him.

“Amy that’s really small what are you saying here? You want him two foot tall or even smaller than that?”

Mandy questioned as she was about to adjust the parameters set in the machine.

“Two foot, that’s still way too tall” Giggle. “How about you make him about this tall?”

They both watched Amy as she pointed to a spot just below her knee and Mandy raised her eyebrow in surprise.

“He’ll be so tiny, like a doll? Are you sure you want him that small?”

“Yes that’s perfect doll sized so I can pick him up with just one hand, that’d be even better”

Amy turned to Doug and crouched down in order to look him in the eyes.

“ready to be manhandled by a woman? If you think that I’m tall now you haven’t seen nothing yet. It’s time to shrink little guy”

 

For Doug this was scary they had to the power to reduce him to the size of a child’s toy and whilst he had found this exciting in his dreams the reality might prove very different, especially as he didn’t know these women and what they were liable to do to him. Amy stood up and her timing appeared to be rehearsed as Doug began to shrink in size simultaneously. Dwindling down before her, his view of that short skirt was rapidly replaced by smooth long legs with her knees rushing upwards into his line of sight and then rising to settle someway over his head! The energy field had been disengaged and Doug walked to the edge of the raised platform in a bit of a daze trying to come to terms with what they had done to him.

 

Everything was so huge now and even the slight step from the platform to the floor was probably now closer to a four foot drop. The room around him seemed vast with the ceiling so far away and not to mention the walls as the distance had increased making this room feel like a huge aircraft apron in terms of volume. But of course the most startling change to behold was the sheer size of the two women who were in that room, they had both transformed in his eyes from very tall women to giant women as tall as buildings and unbelievable to watch as they moved around. Mandy walked over to join Amy at her side and Doug was just gobsmacked to hear her steps as soft thuds on the floor giving him a real impression of her tremendous weight.

 

Climbing down the platform step he made it to the hard wooden floor and turned around instantly to see Amy was looming over him. Her shiny black court shoes were huge in size and sloped upwards given the heel and Doug’s mind was just trying to make sense of their size.

 

He was a man facing a woman who now towered over him in a pair of black high heels that had to be nearly five foot long and over one and a half foot wide and looked more like a couple of shiny back boats and much like his dream! Amy was in fact over thirty feet tall in relation to Doug.

 

“Oh you are so sweet like this, look at him Mand he’s doesn’t even reach up to my knees now”

“Well you did want him small and he’s tiny now, I’ve never reduced someone this low before it was kind of fun”

Mandy leaned down towards the speechless man below and Doug couldn’t help but look up wide eyed as he saw the outline of her breasts beneath her clothes, just like in his dream these breasts were huge but this was no dream anymore!

“Look at him, he’s staring up at my tits, do you like them big like this little guy?”

Mandy shimmied her boobs and Doug snapped himself out of his blatant ogling.

“Of course he’s staring up at them, there the biggest boobs he’s ever seen, that’s what makes this shrinking him so wonderful our bodies become so fantastic in proportion to him. Actually that reminds me Mand can you do something with mine?”

“How busty do you want to be? I mean even your b cups right now would be wasted on doll-man down there”

“D cup’s , I’ve always wanted to be a little top heavy”

Amy giggled and stepped over Doug which shocked him as the soles of her feet sailed by. Standing on the stage area Mandy retreated to the controls and it was at this time that Doug thought he would make his escape.

 

Running to the main door Doug was astounded at how large the room had become making his journey require more effort. Amy laughed as she saw him sprinting and wasn’t the slightest bit worried.

“Where do you think you’re going sweetie? That’s a big door to open on your own without one of us big ladies to help you. Why don’t you calm down and accept this adventure your about to have. Mummy is just making herself even more sexy for you, and soon I’m going to take you home with me and ravage that little body of yours”

These words from Amy were spoken in a teasing manner but Doug was scared, he felt powerless to these two giant women and worried for his own safety given their size and the fact that they could so easily rape him. Yet was this weakness also part of what he found strangely erotic, he was so mixed up inside and just had the instinct to flee from these female predators because they were so much larger than he was.

 

Reaching the door Doug’s escape was barred by this simple obstacle, the handle was way beyond his reach and he would have needed a cherry picker at his scale to even get close to it! His fingers tried to pry the edge of the door but he knew that he probably didn’t posses the strength to pull it open even if it wasn’t closed. He turned to look across the room at Amy residing to the fact that he was defeated by the door and unable to escape.

 

Amy looked down at her summer vest, her modest b cups pushed nicely out and for Doug the profile of her breast was significant even from a distance, yet those breasts were now being enlarged. He watched her top rise straining against her blossoming assets as they began to increase in size.

“That’s it getting bigger and bigger”

She was delighted at the result and Mandy announced that she had increased her more than two full cup sizes within seconds.

“You are now officially stacked Amy, check out your all natural double D’s”

“I’m a double D?”

Amy almost squealed in delight as she cupped her new sized breasts, which now pulled her top almost to breaking point as the material was design to fit a more modest bust.

“Can you do something about this bra and my top their killing me”

Request Amy as she grimaced from the discomfort of a bra that must have been filled to overflowing and Mandy instantly rectified this fault.

“Sorry, how’s that? I forgot to enable the non organic targeting, you should find your little bra is a whole lot bigger now”

Mandy laughed and Doug could see the instant result as the clothes now conformed to Amy’s much larger chest as if she had always been very well endowed.

“I’ve got cleavage, knockout cleavage!”

Amy blasted out excited to see the additional inches now afforded to her eyes.

“and where are my feet! This is so cool, I feel so sexy! Look at me Mand! I’m gonna turn heads for sure these things stick out for miles!”

Her enthusiasm caused her to exaggerate of course but from her own view point she had a good near four inches of flesh pointing out firmly and defiantly. As she moved her eyes fixed firmly to the natural bounce of these newly formed mounds and she was surprised by how they felt.

“Oh that’s something I could get used to, look at them moving isn’t that so sexy Douggie? Momma is a really big woman now”

“Careful Amy, you need to get used to walking with those and you need a more supportive bra if you are going to keep them, I might have enlarged it but your old bra wasn’t made to handle such whoppers”

“I feel so top heavy when I lean forward like this, it’s wonderful”

Amy said thrilled with her now generous breast as she stepped towards Doug who was mesmerised to the spot watching the jiggling display as this thirty foot woman closed in on him.

“Now don’t run sweetie, I’m going to pick you up”

 

Doug watched her bending down holding his position to witness cleavage on a grand scale, she had what appeared to be at least two and half feet of cleavage line before it dipped enticingly into her top and that was enough to disable Doug’s willingness to run. As a hand reached out with huge fingers spread wide he suddenly snapped out of his daze and ran away from her grasp and right between her legs.

“Awww, look Mand he’s so scared of us because we are so big now, where are you going to run little Douggie? Just one of my steps is equal to ten of yours so you will get tired out long before I do, just give up and mummy promises that she won’t spank you”

“Spank me?”

The words he heard from above rang through his head as he realised a woman that size could do anything she wanted to him even spanking him like a naughty child. How humiliating that would be to have a stranger literally punish him.

 

As he ran blindly across the room Mandy stepped in front of him with another huge foot that blocked his path. He slammed into the side of her leg with her ankle just hitting him in his stomach and then he fell right onto his backside and looked up as the two women just towered over him smiling down. He was just about to get back up to his feet when Mandy placed the tip of her shoe across his midsection, of course if she had put any weight behind it he would have been crushed but she didn’t need hardly any pressure to pin a doll sized man in place and Doug was looking up her long legs and at her amused face high above.

“What a great feeling of power I could easily step on him”

“Don’t harm him Mand, I want that little body in one piece, he’s my toy to take home for a couple of hours or so”

“A long lunch eh?”