- Text Size +

Amy offered with a practiced seductiveness that had served her well with the opposite sex, but her presentation was emphasised by the fact that she was not just teasing and was prepared to make good on her promise. The thought of tucking Doug into her stocking tops and so close to her sex whilst she walked back home, made Amy slightly wet already and she wondered if he could smell how aroused she actually was becoming?
“Wow Amy that is quite an offer but.......”
Still a little entranced by the view Doug was not thinking straight for the moment and allowed his mind to wander as normal.
“....but what? Oh but you are a boob man aren’t you little guy? I almost forgot. It would be nice to sit you up here between my huge tits but I’m not wearing a bra today as you can plainly see”
Lifting her tight vest top Amy displayed her bare breasts which wobbled delightfully as the top was removed over them. Doug’s eyes of course widened and his jaw slackened open to this new sight and Amy proceeded to bend over him to bring these unrestrained womanly hills in for a close up.
“Maybe I could buy a pretty bra to carry you inside on our way home, just like we did last time eh? But for now you are just going to have satisfy yourself with a little taster”
The pendulous breasts rocked above where Doug stood barely missing his head with the tip of each bulbous nipple and threatening to land on him if they came any lower. This brazen display encompassed his entire field of view and he felt the early stirrings of becoming aroused the longer he stared at them.
“Um, did you say last time you carried me home?”
He asked now sidetracked by her reference to an encounter that he simply did not recall.
“Oh, we made you forget didn’t we?...........”
Amy realised and straightened up so she could peer down through her currently parted breasts and admire the small man she was looking forward to ravaging.
“..........Then you will have learn how to pleasure me all over again, now won’t that be so sweet! Come on lets go, you have a date with a giantess.......me!”

Suddenly Amy fixed her top and once more covered her braless assets from view and then proceeded to pick up Doug sliding his body so that he was fixed up to his neck in her stockings just as she’d first planned. As her short skirt fell over her thighs she ignored the small noise he was making and assumed he was saying something that really didn’t matter. Her head was consumed with thoughts of how fantastic it would be to get this toy sized man home and once more feel like a giant woman.

Stuck to the huge thigh with a soft yet taught net like cover of this sheer stocking material surrounding him, Doug knew this was a bad predicament. He could not extricate his body from the clingy stocking and Amy was happily walking out of the building taking him along for the ride. Looking up Doug could see her thong and he could inhale her sex, the ground below whisked by at a blinding pace and made him feel quite dizzy.

After only a minute or so of his captivity in this straight jacket of a stocking top, Doug felt that he was growing again. His legs slipped deeper into the material and it felt that bit tighter around him and across his chest, very soon his head was emerging from the stocking and getting closer to her thong above.
“Stop wriggling down there, I’m nearly at the shop”
Figuring that her small passenger was on the move, Amy had not realise his height was increasing. She entered a large department store and with a smile on her face she made for the lingerie section. A woman known to Amy greeted her.
“Good day Amy, shouldn’t you be working right now?”
“Oh, afternoon off would you believe, and I have a new man that I want to buy some sexy underwear for, it’s a special occasion”
“Oh, a new man huh?”
The two women continued to talk and Doug grew in size once again, now his legs were stretching further down Amy’s thigh and he managed to have the strength to overcome the pressure of the sheer material and free his arms. Right now he had passed eight inches tall and Amy could feel him moving yet still his negligible weight did little to alert her that he was increasing in height beneath her skirt.
“Suzy, you don’t still happen to have that expensive little bra and panties set I eyed up last week in my size now do you?”
“Actually I do, we have just your size in this beautiful ivory colour”
Passing Amy a bra with a matching pair of panties attached on the same hanger, the assistant smiled.
“So, a new man and you are dressing up for him already? You know there is a lovely red mini dress over in the next department and with your figure it would look lovely, ooh, and if you really want to go the whole number our shoe section is having a sale of last season’s platform heels”
The assistant was very persuasive and tried to flatter Amy as Doug was getting worried about his increase in size, how would it look if he suddenly became visible with his feet now closing in on the inside hem of her miniskirt? It was an impossible situation but he needed to forget his embarrassment and that of Amy’s as he had to get back to stop the replica of Lori before she managed to convert the Reformator.

“Amy!”
He shouted knowing she would hear him this time and she did! The assistant looked down with Amy as the sound seemed to be emanating from her skirt and there was a confused look in this woman’s eye, which left Amy to make some fast excuses. Crossing her thighs as she stood, Doug was plastered by a wall of flesh and gently compressed by her legs so that he was immobilised and his voice was drowned out, this was Amy’s way of telling him to shut up and behave.
“Sounds like he’s calling me on my mobile, he must be impatient to know if I’ve manage to buy some sexy outfit”
“You keep your mobile tucked down your skirt?”
The assistant quizzed and gave Amy the strangest of looks until she explained.
“I like it when it vibrates”
Amy laughed and the assistant laughed with her and then turned her attention back to the underwear in her hands as she passed it Amy.
“Pure silk from Egypt, and the most supportive and comfortable bra you are ever going to wear in your life”
“Thanks, is that changing room over there free?”
“Sure, shall I get you the dress and the platforms to try as well?”
“No, these will do for now and my new man will be far too intimidated if I was to pop some platforms on, you see he’s a lot shorter than me”
Chuckling at her own joke the assistant raised an eyebrow in surprise as she looked down at the shorter than average customer that she had become acquainted with over the last few visits.
“No disrespect but you are not that tall yourself Amy and this guy looks up to you?”
“Oh, way up to me, you would say that I tower over him and with a pair of platform heels on he’ll think that he’s dating a big amazon and I don’t want to scare him, too much”
Finishing with a big smile Amy had shocked the assistant who guided her to the changing room and shut the door.
“Call me if you need me”
The assistant said and walked away to tend to her display racks and find other customers to help.

Inside the large changing room, Amy hung the hanger with the bra and panties on a hook nearby and she instantly removed her skirt, noting that there was a lump forming? With the skirt now in a circle around her ankles she saw Doug looking considerably larger than before with his head almost touching beneath her thong and his small body stretching down her inner thigh much longer than it did before.
“You’ve grown?”
“That’s what I was trying to tell you Amy, I’m getting bigger every minute”
“But...what’s going on I thought you wanted to be my mini man, how tall are you going to get?”
Fearing her stocking was going to ladder, Amy removed Doug and her hand only covered his mid section as she held him.
“Sorry Amy, but I’m going to grow back to my full size very soon”
“I don’t understand?”
Amy glumly put him down on a nearby stool and now he was over twelve inches tall.
“The organisation you work for is corrupt, I’m what you could call a special agent who needs to get back there and put a stop to what they are doing today”
“Well what are they doing Mr secret agent and why were you hiding under my desk, if you didn’t want me to take you home?”
“Ok, Amy as crazy as this sounds they are going to use some technology to shrink everyman you know, every guy on this planet they are going to make a lot smaller and I have to stop them”
“Wait, you can’t be serious, the machine doesn’t work like that, men have to go inside it, on the platform and.......?”
“No, Amy it’s too much to explain but they have a method to globally shrink all men and it starts today, can you imagine the chaos if we let that happen? Cohaagan wants to upset the harmony here, upset the balance of nature and take over the world”
Now fifteen inches tall, Doug looked up at the still giant woman to see if he could gain her support but her eyes were not showing a hint of compassion to his story.
“Wait a minute, so every woman will be like I am to you now? All women will be giants to their husbands, their boyfriends...all women, even the short ones like me?”
Amy’s face seemed to light up at this idea and she smiled down at Doug.
“Why should I help you? I love being this huge compared to a guy and you are telling me that every man is going to be looking up at me from now on? It’s a dream and I can’t wait”
“No Amy you don’t get it......”
Starting to counter her growing enthusiasm to support Cohaagans cause, Doug was soon silenced as Amy grabbed the large pair of silk knickers from the shop hanger above and bound his arms at his sides as she knotted them behind his body. This action was very fast and she overwhelmed his strength managing to pin him down on the top of the stool as he was tied up.
“Please Amy don’t do this!”
He cried out in despair.
“I want to keep you little don’t you get it? If there is some way that I can get to feel this huge and powerful to every guy then I want to grab that opportunity with both hands and stopping you is the first step. You can be the first of my private little toys, I’ll have a collection of men living in my underwear drawer and all ready to service me, I can imagine you along with some of my old boyfriends all screaming and begging for me to take you out for your turn to pleasure your goddess.”
Constrained by the thick band of the knickers Doug squirmed to no avail and had to listen to her.
“Now, I have to get you back my office before you get too big for me to handle. Maybe I can trap you behind one of the energy barriers in the Reformator chamber and safely let you grow back to full height, then I can shrink you to a more manageable height, I’m thinking palm size would be sexy right now”
“Please I beg you Amy, this is a big mistake”
“Awww, you won’t be saying that soon. When all men are tiny like you say then you will learn to adjust to your little lives and you will love it. Remember I know you like being tiny compared to a woman I used some real arousal on you and you were quite the little horn dog and very excited about being so small compared to me”
Of course Doug knew none of this past and was just beginning to understand that his mind was really mixed up. How could he reason with this woman who loved the very idea of being able to dominate men? He thought he would try a different approach.
“But Amy that was just sex, of course I love seeing women as beautiful as you are at such a big scale but it’s fun for the bedroom and not for everyday. These people, Cohaagan’s people want to change everything, imagine a world where men can no longer work? Think about it for a second, Doctors and surgeons unable to save people’s lives, scientists unable to experiment and find cures for illnesses or make technological advancements. A repressive society where one sex rules, men will be injured and killed trying to live amongst women who could accidently step on them or worse with women who may want to inflict harm on a defenceless man.”
His words caught the centre of Amy’s compassion and she suddenly saw things in a different light, her own desire to have men at her sexual mercy was selfish and she had not considered the wider ramifications of such a radical change between the sexes until he made clear what this really meant.
“Um.....you are right, gosh I am acting like a monster aren’t I?”
Amy lowered onto her knees in a less commanding and more humble manor bringing her face before the man who was trussed up in the pair of knickers lying on his back on the stool.
“Amy, you are not a monster, you just enjoy this size relationship the same as I do. But this type of thing needs to be focused in a consenting environment not forced on every male so that he has no choice. I am here to put a stop to Cohaagan, there are people in your offices right now who need to be stopped”
“I suddenly feel so bad, forgive me Doug”
With a half smile that projected a compassionate expression, Amy untied Doug and she could see the temporary lines on his arms where the knickers had begun to chaff his skin.
“Thank you Amy”
He replied and rubbed his muscular biceps as his height again increased to one and half foot tall.

“Doug, I know now is not the time but I may never get another chance to interact with a small guy, especially if you manage to stop Cohaagan and they seize her technology. Could we just....you know, do the big woman and little man thing again? Just for old times’ sake, before I help you get back to the office?”
Amy was right about the absurd timing of her request, he needed to get back into action pronto but didn’t know quite how to let her down without fear of altering her current willingness to aid him.
“Look Amy, you know I find you attractive, and especially given how big you are right now but I do have a girl and she.........”
“She doesn’t need to know, you could always say that I overpowered you, I mean you are like really little still, even now. It wouldn’t take any effort for a woman as big as me to pin a little guy like you down and make good things happen. Especially if I was to sprinkle a little real arousal on you, then your girl would realise you couldn’t help yourself given the right temptation?”
It seemed that Amy’s old self was creeping back in and she flashed a gleaming white smile before Doug and then shifted up onto her knees bringing her buxom upper body in close proximity with him. He was standing on the stool and nearly eye to boob level with her thin top and her nipples clearly showed how she was feeling at that very moment. He peered over the skin tight curve of her bust and tried to ignore it retaining eye contact as he manage to offer a reply.
“My girlfriend is open minded but very jealous, perhaps you could.....”
As he began Amy reached down into her handbag beyond his field of view and retrieved a small plastic pouch, her nails prised open the seal and before Doug was able to finish his sentence, trying to decline her advances, some red powder was sprinkled over his head.
“............ show me what’s under your top again”
Speaking openly Doug finished in a way he had not intended to do and was surprised by what came out of his own mouth.

The real arousal powder absorbed straight into his system and had gone to work in an instant, it was not a lot of powder but enough at his size to compromise his ability to reason over his lustful side and now he was telling the truth biased towards what the organ between his legs wanted. Now he could see that she held an empty packet and knew what she had done but was unable to fight the effects.
“Amy, you are so naughty and so big”
“I am aren’t I?”
Giggled Amy, happy to see he was under the influence so fast.
“And you like em big don’t you little man?”
Pushing her breasts into his small face, Doug’s entire head parted her tits through the thin layer of her top and she jiggled her breasts to gently and playfully slap his upper body between them before she stood back up.
“You are a lot taller than I really like my little men to be, but it would still be pretty hot if I was to lay you on your back on top of that stool and straddle your little head with my thighs. How’s that tongue of yours shorty, is it ready for a workout because there is a lot of pussy to be eaten here”
“Bring it on big lady”
Encouraged Doug as he voluntarily laid down on the stood with his legs just dangling off as he watched the enormous woman stripping before him, soon Amy was wearing just her stockings and she held the g-string in her hands and gave it a deep sniff just for effect.
“Ooooh, I’m very excited little man, I’m going to lower myself on top of you in a second, wrap these long thighs around your body and smother your little head with my huge pussy up here. Then you are going to bury that little tongue inside me and make me cum all over you........do you hear?”
“Oh yes!”
Amy was so hot for Doug, as she lowered down she could see just how dwarfed his now sixteen inch body was by her thighs alone. Gently she eased herself into the right position in order to roll her pussy over his face so that her large lips parted over his small cheeks and covered his eyes in her wetness. Doug, felt the hot flesh kissing his face and consuming his features and got to work in an instant with a vigour that an athlete would have been proud of.