- Text Size +

The Lori that occupied this cabin was currently standing before a mirror fussing with her long blonde hair and looked as if she was pulling it back into single pony tail so that it was out of the way and more practical for the day ahead. Doug walked in not far from her position and could not miss the dominating twin dark towers of her leather boots stretching up way over his head.

His approach was a very cautious one, he knew if this giantess moved the sole of her boot she could cover a lot of ground and he did not want to be under the sort of shadow it could produce that was for sure. Keeping to the side of the room he knew she would have to be very eagle eyed to take any notice of his movements and as she was preoccupied with the mirror, it seemed that she was well distracted already. As Doug edged closer the true size of her boots could be appreciated, his plan to simply hitch a lift might not be as easy as he first thought. The boots had a sole that was easily three times his height and this meant that to climb up onto the ledge like surround he would be challenged and right now he was uncertain of how to proceed. It was then that a solitary hair fell from above floating down in complete silence, this hair was long and had been detached as the replica of Lori pulled at her long locks trying to train them back in a smooth fashion.

The hair landed on Doug tapping his back and actually he felt some weight from its contact, he turned to see the extent of this single strand a woman’s hair and what had hit him and was very surprised at its size. In his current appreciation of scale, the strand was over a thousand feet long and looked more like some weird brightly coloured cable. At first he was just amused by it, impressed that it had made its presence known as his minute size felt the soft but notable impact and then he just gazed at its incredible length which hit home to him just how tiny he had once again become to a female. Finally, however he was inspired by its presence and thought that it could be useful.
“Thank you Lori for having such gorgeous long hair”
Speaking again out loud, Doug reached down and held one tip of the hair which was splayed and broken, he knew that this could be used as a rope to help him climb up the giantess and was just the solution he needed.

Minutes later Doug had fashioned a lasso with the end of the hair and was hoping to use it to catch hold of a protrusion in the metal at the base of the full length zipper that travelled the scary heights of this boot. It took all of his strength to throw the lasso loop up at his target but just as he managed to attempt this feat the boot moved away! The hair fell before Doug in a circle and he was shocked to see that the boot was now some fifty feet away in his terms, this was only a mere side step for the giant woman above but a large distance for the small man unseen below.
“Dam it!”
He swore and walked over to her again and repeated the task, this time he managed to connect and he was scaling the boot within seconds. Reaching the base of the zip he was glad this feature was very low to the base of the boot, but it was still a considerable climb and quite a fall if the noose of hair slipped. The nub of metal that he now stood on was a good platform and behind him the interlocking metalic teeth of the zip looked very menacing, they rose from this metal protrusion as far as he could see, given that it did not sit perfectly flat against her giant legs. He knew the end of the zip would finish at the top section of this boot and he wondered if scaling the zip would offer him a better vantage point as they travelled, however the thought of climbing this practically vertical face of interlinking metal ledges did not appeal as it was a very, very long way up and he would be in parachute territory should he accidently lose his footing.

The replica of Lori moved towards the bed and sat down and these swift movements nearly through Doug from his perch and it was only luck that he was able to hold onto the metal of the lowest tooth of the zip nearby and guide his feet into a gap between the metal nub and the base of the zip track. Such features of a zip the human eye would never perceive at a glance but Doug was very glad of this design right now and the small security it presented. As his transport kept shifting around he made a decision that scaling the zip was out of the question so he remained down below her ankle and just gazed out at the front of this boot which seemed to have the same sort of presence as the front end of an ocean going oil tanker, it was huge!

It was not long before the signal was given for the Lori’s to initiate their teleport and he heard the loud noise of this giantess positioning the band on her head as she waited for it to engage. If his theory was correct, he would transport with her and no harm would happen to his miniature frame. Seconds later the scenery had changed and he felt a touch dizzy from the experience which he put down to his size and being enclosed by the energy aura the device emitted. Now he was off the transport ship and they had materialised within a room which must have been inside the Reform building from what he could tell of the decor.
“Welcome Lori”
A thunderous voice blasted the silence and Doug winced to hear another giantess greeting the replica of Lori as if it was the real woman herself.
“Perhaps the operatives on the ground don’t know about the duplication technology?”
He thought and he was also surprised to hear this version of Lori speaking as if she were the one and only.
“Thank you Sandra, it’s good to be back. You received the advanced communication from Cohaagan about my arrival, so is everything set?”
This new giantess, Sandra, was of course known to Doug as the lady who had performed his alterations back when Lori had taken him to the mobile treatment centre but right now he could not really see her as his view was from the side of this gigantic boot and not where he wanted to face.
“Yes, I came as soon as I had the message. The reactor is energised but I don’t know how to activate the system they did not leave me any further instructions it seems all very secretive?”
“That’s my job. This building needs to be transformed so first I have to open up the roof so the processor exhaust can be exposed and then I need to assemble the top of the exhaust from the components integrated on the top floor and finally I need to activate the system when it’s properly configured.”
Sandra listened to her immediate boss as she relayed the plan and couldn’t help but wonder just how the top of this building was going to be exposed?
“I don’t mean to doubt you Lori, this plan is so fantastic in the first place and I do have utter faith in our goals here but I have been to the top floor of this building just to see the amazing views over the city and believe me there is absolutely no mechanism to open the roof, not like the local stadium if that’s what you mean?”
“You are not thinking big Sandra, I’m going to upgrade the reformator here and then it’ll be up to little ole me to open the roof, only I will have to be anything but little to do it!”
She laughed and Doug held on as they were in motion again.
“No-way! You have found a way to turn women into real giants, here on Earth? To exceed the reformator restrictions?”
“Sure, you would be surprised at what is possible now. I am sorry we have to keep you agents down here in the dark, but it’s not safe to communicate everything from Mars.”
“Yeh, I mean they only told me that you had been re-instated and given your memories back literally the other day, I was so shocked to find that you were my boss. I mean last time we saw each other I thought you were just an average wife getting her kicks out of shrinking her husband........”
“That’s right, and now I am getting my kicks out of trying to shrink the rest of mankind so we can put them in their place including my puny husband”
They both laughed and Doug knew they were heading to the reformation chamber as their tremendous feet strode down the corridors thudding like you would imagine a dinosaurs footfalls to sound only louder.

His priority was to stop this version of Lori enlarging herself but right now he was worried about his own safety as he could see that his body was starting to return to normal! When the two women turned a corridor leading to one of the reform chambers, Doug was now a couple of centimetres tall and the base of the zip was becoming a difficult place for him to stand on as his height increased with every minute that went by. Sandra was walking very close to her boss and Doug could now see the immense swish of a long full length dark blue skirt as it wildly billowed back and forth expanding and contracting with Sandra’s legs striding inside it. Taking a large risk, Doug launched his body towards this skirt hoping to find some way of holding on to it, as he hit the material he simply fell and his arms reached above finding nothing to purchase until he reached the hem of the skirt where some flowery detailing offered a hand hold! Now he was flapping about with his entire body dangling from the very base of this skirt which was still in his terms a good forty feet high from the ground below. As he desperately held on the skirt was in motion threatening to send him flying at any moment if his grip should fail when suddenly Sandra came to a complete stop.
“Good luck Lori, I will go and dismiss the rest of the staff as planned they can all have a half days leave, the building should be clear within half an hour and that should guarantee no nosey parkers to interfere with you before you are ready to reveal yourself”
“I’m looking forward to it”
The replica of Lori smiled, she couldn’t wait to enlarge her body on Earth and experience being a giant woman especially in this city she knew so well.
“Next time you see me Sandra you won’t be able to miss me, this city is in for a big shock, let’s hope the little policemen out there are ready for my arrival”
“I’m so envious, I wish that I could help”
“You have done your part, I need you to remain small and regular sized so you can interface better with the people when I need get things sorted and once we have established our new world order. Besides, you wait until you see all the men shrinking around you, I promise you will feel taller than you have ever felt”
They both giggled at the thought and went their separate ways, it was clear to Doug that not all the staff under Cohaagan’s companies on Earth were in on the bigger picture which meant he would only have Lori and Sandra to contend with once he was fully restored.

By the time Sandra had reached the reception area, Doug was over an inch tall and likely to be spotted if anyone paid attention to the odd man shaped accessory flailing around at the base of this woman’s skirt. Luckily as Sandra entered behind the reception desk he managed to jump free and tumbled down onto the top of a nearby hand bag that happened to pass by below. Disconnected from Sandra he hid behind the huge loops of the handles as he covertly listened to the giant chatter above.
“Hi Sandra”
Another loud female voice welcomed and Doug could see there was a pair of very nice shapely legs clad in a sheer black pair of stockings entering his view. These giant legs came to stand behind the desk and uncomfortably close to where he was hiding.
“Amy. Listen, Amy I need you to announce something over the com system to all employees please. Cohaagan has instructed that everyone should leave early today its somewhat of a celebration and a surprise for all the staff and I cannot say anymore at the moment other than you will probably learn all about it on the news channels later today. Can you do that for me?”
“Erm, yeh, sure I guess. What’s going on Sandra?”
“You’ll find out Amy, everyone will find out soon. Just tell everyone to leave immediately I need this building clear in the next twenty minutes and tell them to go home and enjoy the evening it’s going to be very memorable”
“Sounds exciting”
“Oh it is, believe me”

Doug listened to Amy following her instructions and using a device to broadcast to all of the building, once this was done he saw Sandra walk off, presumably back to check on Lori’s progress he thought. Amy was sitting down at the desk and had slid her chair into place extending her legs not far from where Doug still remained on this giant handbag, Amy’s handbag. He knew this was the same flirty female that he strangely had kissed the afternoon of his anniversary to Lori, but he still had no recollection of their previous encounter thanks to Mandy’s handy work to mask his memories.

Growing back to his full six foot was going to be deliberately slow at first, and Doug wondered if he should try and trust Amy to help him, it was clear that she wasn’t in on the larger picture and that meant she was just an ordinary receptionist who happened to have a crush on him which perhaps he could take advantage of. It was a dangerous decision to reveal his presence as Amy could just literally hand him in but on the flip side of his choices if he waited much longer, he would risk not being able to stop the replica of Lori converting the reformator and turning herself into a real giantess which was a processes that could not be reversed very easily at all.

As his mind weighed up his options he was immediately drawn to the full graceful lines of Amy’s giant legs which were attractively displayed by the red mini skirt that she wore and the matching pair of blood red strappy sandals below. Doug recalled that she was a good looking woman but far too short for his own tastes, although right now his preference for tall women seemed a joke and what had to be the sheerest pair of stockings, that it had been his pleasure to encounter so far, were encasing these short legs and they looked awesome.

“Amy!”
He called out and there was some shuffling of the legs before him as they opened and then crossed.
“Amy down here! Under your desk!”
He shouted and could see he was now at least four inches tall and nearly as tall as the handles on Amy’s bag. Amy heard a voice from under her work desk and was quite confused thinking it was her hands free from her mobile communicator that was active beneath it. As she pushed back on the chair and leaned down to look under the desk she was more than surprised to see a cute little man standing on top of her designer hand bag and he had to be less than six inches tall.
“Oh my!”
She said rather startled at first before she trained her eyes on her small visitor. Doug at this stage saw her pretty face lowered and along with it her upper body which forced a rather spectacular view of her cleavage tilted his way.

Amy was wearing a clingy black summery vest top and it was thin enough that he could see she wore no bra beneath and her recently augmented 36 double D’s bobbed around inside it, in a most attractive way.
“Hello again Amy!”
Feeling like a fool Doug waved to the giant face and felt good to see that her expression altered from that of surprise to a happy grin.
“Mr Quaid? Doug, is that you down there on my handbag?”
“Sure is. Listen Amy I need......”
Just as Doug was about to launch into his plea for her help he found an eager hand enclosing his upper body and soon he was planted squarely in her skirted lap surrounded by both her hands as they protectively cupped him and effectively ensured he was going nowhere.
“Well, well, well. Doug, you came back to me and what a lovely present. You made yourself all tiny just how I like you, what a wonderful surprise. You really know how to please a girl like me”

Amy was delighted, she had dreamed about having a small man again since her first encounter with Doug and was even contemplating getting a real date and having her friend Mandy fix the man for her pleasure but now her little dream guy had just reappeared out of nowhere.
“Actually Amy, I was.....”
He tried to speak again but the giant hands lifted him up to plant a wet kiss across his entire face and his words spluttered against the sticky coating of her bright shade of lipstick.
“Oh, you are just too gorgeous.”
She smiled happily down at the man held in her hand and was revelling in just how perfect this moment was.
“Do you know something? I have practically masturbated myself silly every night, just thinking about you and the sexy fun we had together. And here you are back for more and all itty bitty sized waiting for big Amy to take care of you once again”
Another kiss was landed on his entire face and Doug tried to wipe away the almost glowing pink residue that was plastered thick to his skin and hair.
“Please Amy, I need to....”
Being smothered yet again by Amy’s lips, Doug faltered to express his next sentence yet Amy was not listening, she just thought that Doug had wanted to be with her and perhaps Mandy had helped arrange this surprise. Her mind was filled with all the amazing things she would do with him once she got him home and to that end she unzipped her handbag and tumbled him gently inside it to join the mixed contents. Doug’s waving arms and cries were ceased by the closing of the zipper overhead and Amy slipped the bag onto her shoulder and proceeded to shut down her computer and tidy her desk up for the day, preparing to leave. His stifled cries did manage to get her attention as she went about her tasks, pausing she glanced at her bag to see the small dents of his little fists pushing at the outer lining as if he was making a protest to being locked away in her bag by striking it. Of course his punches did nothing to damage the bag and only pushed the fabric out in small lumps for a second or two with each strike he made. Laughing Amy shook the handbag enough to topple him over inside as she whispered down.
“Settle down in there my lovely little toy. I know you are impatient to get home and have big Amy play with you again, and I know you don’t like being carried inside my handbag. If you behave for a few minutes longer, I might take you out and let you ride somewhere more exciting for the both of us”
Doug landed on his back hitting his arm on a large perfume applicator, he was trapped in this woman’s handbag and had been trying desperately to get her attention. Hearing her offer to potentially relocate him, he decided to play along hoping he would then get the chance to explain his predicament to her and as he was already six inches tall and the inside of this bag was becoming more and more cramped so his release had to be soon.

Amy couldn’t stop grinning at her luck, as she sorted out her systems on her desk she watched the last of the employees leave and then headed towards the main exit herself. Before she got to the doors she suddenly thought about the little passenger in her handbag and how amazing it would be to carry him much closer to her person for the way home just as she’d teased him. She turned and walked into the ladies restroom just by the reception area and placed the handbag on a closed toilet seat and slowly unzipped it. The top of Doug’s head was instantly in view as he looked up and waited for her hand to retrieve him.
“There, you see I didn’t forget you. Now let me lift you out of that boring handbag and find somewhere far more stimulating for a little guy like you to travel”
“Amy...”
Doug started to talk calmly as she lifted him free and placed him on the wooden surface of the toilet lid.
“.......I have to.......”

As before Doug began his sentence but this time he failed to finish it not because Amy had directly stopped him or interrupted, but because of the view afforded to his eyes. Standing over him this pretty giantess had simply dropped her red skirt to reveal where the tops of those sheer black stockings were attached by some suspender belts to a practically see through pair of black lace covered panties.
“Like the view little boy? Now, I said that I would find somewhere more stimulating and if I was a tiny man I wonder what would it feel like to picked up by a giant woman and have her slip you down inside a pair of her sexy giant stockings? Stockings just like these, right up to your tiny neck? What a great view you would have under my skirt eh? So close to my big pussy up here and all the time you are teasingly pressed against my inside thigh, mmmmm?”