- Text Size +

His tone showed his sexual anguish and Melina turned up the heat by slipping her tongue from between her lips to slide it between his small legs. This thick wet mattress that heated his inside thighs and curled up behind his bare rear was more than just nice, it sent shivers of pleasure that made the little hairs on the back of his neck stand up. The tongue moved licking him from below and he gritted his teeth as this was so wonderful. As the hand that held him moved him back and away from the reach of her tongue he gasped for air and was relieved to be distanced from this pleasure, how he had managed to hold back he didn’t know.
“So, you are not prepared to admit how much this giant blonde turns you on eh little man?”
“I love you”
Was the only answer he managed before Melina smiled back at him with a warmth of expression that showed this was not Lori but his beloved girlfriend trapped inside her.
“I’m sorry baby, I was just testing you. I know you love me, being in this body of hers feels like a prison to me. She’s my enemy and she is your ex lover and here I am looking and sounding like her and I shouldn’t doubt you or your love for me. And she is very pretty, she has got a hot body so I can’t blame you”
“Do you know how hard it was for me not to cum back then?”
Doug sighed and felt more relaxed as he was now cupped in Melina’s palm and looking down at her face as she lowered her head flat into the pillow.
“Yeh, I know how to get you going and you did a good job holding back, I’m impressed at this little guy”
The very tip of Melina’s little finger gently played with Doug’s helmet as she said this and he stepped back out of reach of this massive digit.
“Well, now you know what you mean to me. You know she is gorgeous, her legs are great, her whole body is sexy but she is not you”
His words filled Melina with a renewed satisfaction and she felt wrong for testing him this way and taking advantage of her giant size.
“I’m sorry baby, why don’t you let me make it up to you?”
Melina offered as she lifted him closer to her lips once again.
“No, that’s ok. I guess that it’s not right for me to cum when it’s her on the outside and not you”
“You know Doug, I can make you cum if I really want to”
The giant set of lips pursed before him and then opened to encompass his manhood fully from sight along with a great deal of the front of his body.
“Please don’t do that”
Doug recoiled and backed away into her hand allowing his member to be freed from the hot confines of those warm, moist, pillow like lips.
“You don’t mean that Doug, you like it, you know you like it when a woman’s lips , are so much bigger than you”
With a tap of one enormous finger his back was pushed and soon his length was caught between her lips again and held in place with a firmness aimed not to hurt but to control.
“Mmmmm!”
Melina moaned sexily as she sucked at this tiny penis that hardly managed to penetrate inside her large mouth.
“Please!”
Resisting Doug pulled to the side and freed his member even though he loved what she was doing.
“Oh Mouser you are doing so well trying to hold back on me but I am going to make you cum, I know you too well”
“Babe, one minute you test me and want me to hold back and then the next you are trying to seduce me. I don’t understand what you want me to do?”
“I don’t want to confuse you Doug, before was a test I wanted to see if you really loved me enough to hold back even if Lori was trying to take you, but now I know you are mine and I just want to make you happy. Forget this is her body, shut your eyes and believe it is my giant body, your enormous girlfriend holding you in her huge hand and it is your giant girlfriends lips that are swallowing your dick”
Stepping up her talk, Melina knew she was sending out mixed messages but she was happy that he was hers and he deserved his release.
“You sure?”
He said knowing he couldn’t hold out much longer anyhow.
“I’m sure, now let your guard down, relax in my fingers. That’s it, let my big fingers hold you and don’t tense your body, just enjoy being small....really, really small”
“Okay, I’m relaxed”
His words followed a grand release of air and he let himself begin to get into this encounter.
“Good, now close your eyes little man and let me take care of you as only a big woman can.”

Shutting his eyes, he felt her fingers gently controlling the position of his body, soon he was held firmly under his armpits and he was being lifted a little higher.
“Now, feel my giant mouth as I lower you inside where it’s so hot. Let my huge lips caress you all over, feel them slide over your skin....mmmmm”
Doug felt the heat of her open mouth upon his bare feet before he was even inside it, and then he once more shivered in delight as her lips closed on his legs from both sides and dragged slowly upwards as he was lowered deeper into her mouth. Her huge teeth gently raked over his knees and then her tongue guided him in with its welcoming wetness covering the rear of his legs and then his bottom. Her lips at this point had rolled over his manhood pausing to apply most wonderful pressure on top of it before they softly slapped down onto his stomach as more of him entered inside her.
“Oh Melina, that’s good”
He softly muttered as more of his skin was washed by her hot saliva. Her lips reached his chest and then almost to his neck, and Melina slowly and sensually sucked on his entire body, sliding him in. However she did not want him to cum just yet and eased him out before he was too excited. Doug opened his eyes and found her smiling at him with a tender look, those huge blue eyes were focused on his hard penis and she kissed it several times with a smothering but tender kiss that smacked against his thighs and stomach.
“I am so good aren’t I?”
She boasted.
“But it’s so easy when I am this big to you. You love being tiny don’t you? It turn’s you on so much when I handle your helpless little body, when your girlfriend is in charge. Now, close your eyes again and let me describe what I am going to do with you next”
Obeying her with total trust he closed his eyes and felt her fingers adjusting his position once more, her commanding voice sounded a fraction more distance so he knew he was further from her head as she spoke to him.
“You are so small in my fingers, such a small little boyfriend, my hand looks so big around you.”
As Melina uttered her words he could hear something below, the sound of rustling of material and his anticipation built.
“And now you look so small against my satin bra, can you feel how gigantic it is as I glide you over my giant breasts?”
Now he was lowered onto a cool surface, the material felt amazing against his member as it dragged over the impossibly enormity of her bra from one hill sized cup down in between and then up and over the other. Without his sight, the journey seemed long taking seconds to cover and mentally he could picture just how little he was compared to her boobs at this scale. They felt so large and he was extremely turned on.
“I know you want to open those eyes Doug, but you know if you do then you will lose yourself to these giant tits. Let me describe what your missing and just feel how sexy it is to be so tiny to a woman’s giant boobs. I’m looking at you Doug, I can just see bits of your body between my massive fingers, you are so stiff aren’t you? You are now inches about my cleavage line and you look so tiny. Its beneath you like some deep sexy valley and it makes you look so little. My bra is enormous compared to you, each of the cups could cover your body so easily and I am so tempted to slip you inside one just so you can feel how a giantesses bra can swallow you up and trap you were its so sexy to be.”
“Oh yes!”
Doug cried out his mind filled with images of the shiny titanic sized bra that was only mere inches below him like some white mountain range trimmed with lacy peeks.
“The cup of my bra is open now, I’ve pulled the material back and I can see my hard nipple. Gosh, even my nipple is almost as large as you, it’s almost as if you have shrunk in my fingers, getting smaller and smaller compared to my sexy boobs. I have to put you in there before you shrink too small”
The front of his body landed on a giving surface that felt like a waterbed only one that stretched as far his arms could reach and his legs could part. He was on her boob now, flesh to flesh and the material gently snapped onto his back with its smoothness rubbing his shoulders and backside like a silk blanket.
“You are such a cute size in there, can you feel how little you are and how completely enormous my breast is? Crawl, crawl forward and grab onto my nipple if you can get your tiny arms around it. My nipple is so hard it must growing larger than you are”
Complying Doug found the hard nipple that was thicker than he imagined, she was exaggerating of course but her commentary was building his orgasm with each description.
“Oooh, that feels so nice, now I’m having to play with myself”
Melina admitted and urged his attention to her nipple.
“Now my tiny little man, I want you to open your eyes and make love to my giant nipple”
“But Mel, I....”
He was going to say no but her fingers rubbed over his back pressing the satin so it followed his contours and pushed his manhood deep into her flesh egging him on.
“Open your eyes, see how truly tiny you are in a woman’s bra cup, see how small and sexy you are compared to my boob, make love to it.......make love to me!”
His eyes opened and the dim light afforded him the glimpse of the white shiny canopy overhead being pushed out by the rising nipple that was thicker than his body. Instantly he fell under the spell of lust and he crawled up her nipple pushing against the material to position his manhood over it, with his body draped over the nipple he banged away with a primal drive that led him into a furious pace as his inches disappeared into the very tip of her sexy flesh. The feeling for Melina was just as enjoyable, his unrestrained thrusts proved to be just the extra stimulus she needed as she fingered herself and soon both of them reached a more than satisfying orgasm. However the strange thing was that whilst Melina had stopped and relaxed in the aftermath of her excitement, Doug continued pumping at her nipple with his penis that was growing more flaccid by the second.
“Poor little thing, what has she done to you? You can’t help yourself”
Melina said tenderly as she slipped him from her bra and he lost sight of the immense breasts below as her hand blocked his view.

As Doug suddenly seemed to regain his old self he realised that it was all over, he had spent his load and did not even realise.
“What happened?”
He asked as the pretty face looked over his body which was now flaked across her left palm.
“You were great and I have a big smile on this big face”
A wall of huge white teeth being revealed commended his efforts with a warm smile.
“But I don’t remember actually cumming?”
“Oh you did, all over my nipple you were going like there was no tomorrow. I’ve never had my nipple humped so hard it was quite exciting”
“For you, I don’t remember anything beyond opening my eyes inside your bra”
Doug sat up in her palm and felt his unresponsive manhood which was soft now and if it could have grinned then it would have worn a very contented look about it.
“Oh, I’m sorry baby maybe I will put you in my knickers next time so you can appreciate it”
It was clear that Melina was satisfied and Doug resigned that next time he would ensure that he didn’t miss out on the actual moment.

It was not long before the holoscreen panel flashed alerting them both that a message was about to be broadcast. Sitting back comfortably Melina propped her man on her lap so they could both see as they relaxed on the small cabin bed. A pre-recorded image of Lori appeared greeting them and began to speak.
“Attention all of you, right now you are approaching Earth’s atmosphere. This transport is destined for the Universal space port in New London and it must be empty except for the skeleton crew when it arrives or we risk being detected too early. In your cabins you will find a small teleportation band that you must fix to your head like wearing a tiara, when the craft is within the lower atmosphere we will remotely initiate the transport and you will each appear at your pre-programmed destination a second or so later. Unfortunately the energy used to create the transport bubble around your body will not enable any BMU’s or other electrical and mechanical devices to be taken from this ship. However the Reform and Recall buildings you are going to materialise inside have a security room where you will find an override Crystal that can be used in the reformation chambers. Next, you all know how to activate the atmospheric processors from our previous briefings, this will require you to reveal yourself so be ready for resistance and good luck girls, womankind is counting on you”
The image of Lori disappeared as Melina repeated her last words using the same voice.
“womankind is counting on you?”
This was delivered with a shake of her head and Doug looked up trying to catch her eye beyond the large curves contained by her bulging blouse.
“You know Melina if we don’t stop them this womankind thing will be for real, we just have to stop one of the Lori’s and break the chain”
“Sounds easy, but what was that mention of an override crystal?”
“I guess it’s the same type of crystal they used on Mars that makes the hand held BMU’s ignore the scanned UES of the target”
“You mean, they can go into a reform chamber and grow to any size that they like?”
Alarmed Melina stood up and lifted her man before her face as he nodded that she had understood this correctly.

After twenty minutes of searching, Melina had exhausted her hunt for one of the teleportation devices. There was a regular BMU that they found in her cabin but nothing else because it was supposed to be unoccupied.
“Dam, I thought we could have copied one of their co-ordinates and arrived with one of them”
Doug said in despair as he paced along the small table in the cabin trying to come up with an alternate plan.
“You could hitch a lift with one of them, travel to Earth and try and stop her”
“Mel, that would be suicide. I may be small but they would notice me clinging on don’t you think? Besides the aura from the tele-placement units I designed would not transport extra mass over such a distance even with me at this size”
He sat down and tried to think fast.
“Doug, what if you were even smaller, so small you could sneak into one of their cabins and climb onto one of their boots?”
“Smaller would work but, what use would I be, if I was that small when I arrived? How would an flea sized man stop a giantess hell bent on taking over the world?”
“Well......”
Thinking on the spot Melina came up with an answer.
“If we fix your size so that you grow back automatically within a reasonable timeframe, then you just have to hide somewhere inside their reform centre to get back to normal size. Then I know you will come up with something.”
Her faith in Doug was strong, he was innovative and daring and if anyone could foil Cohaagan’s plans it was him whatever his size.
“Yes I suppose we can figure out the timings, I don’t want to start growing whilst I am still with her but I need to grow pretty soon following our arrival as it would be whole lot easier to stop a 6 foot blonde than a sixty foot blonde!”
Imagining the scenario Melina nodded firmly showing her utter agreement.
“Ok, so perhaps I can slow her down until the authorities are alerted. Let’s hack into the system and find the Lori that is closest to the space port in my old home town, at least I would be on familiar ground there and if you stay with the ship then you can declare your presence at the port. Make sure you don’t trust any of Cohaagan’s gaurds, you need to find the real authorities and make them believe you.
“That won’t be hard, I should be reverting back into my real appearance in a few hours so they will believe me, I will get them to send some police to the Reform centre down town and........”
“Melina, they may need the army”
“Of course”
She gulped and then picked up the BMU that had been stowed in a nearby locker checking it still had power.

The next step was to hack into the onboard system once again and Doug guided Melina so that she was able to navigate the menus in order to find what cabin was given the teleportation device destined for the Reform centre that Doug was familiar with. As luck would have it, the cabin only three doors away was occupied by the Lori that would materialise there.
“Perfect that’s not far away at all”
Concluded Doug as they covered their tracks on the computer system, then Melina adjusted the BMU with their best guess for the duration of his shrinking until he would automatically be restored again.
“So how tiny do I make you?”
“Set it for one millimetre tall, I need to get under the cabin door and anything more would not allow me to be covered by the aura of the teleport bubble around their bodies”
“One millimetre! Doug that’s so tiny you would be so vulnerable, what if you were discovered?”
A look of concern was followed by the realisation that this was a risk they had to take.
“I don’t like this at all, if you were found, one of these big bitches could do anything to you, anything”
“Well, unless you want to go down the corridor and try knock one of them out without revealing your presence and blowing our cover, I don’t know what else to suggest”
“Good luck baby”

Doug was dressed ready for action and stood on the floor of the cabin by the doorway waiting to be shrunk by the BMU, Melina leaned down and settled on her knees and kissed him good luck before she
activated the device. The already large world began to grow around Doug once again as he felt as if the he was being absorbed by the floor. Turning to look up at Melina’s knees, they soon became two smooth curving walls towering over him and her body soared up beyond them to dizzying heights.
“Babe, good luck”
Melina’s now far more powerful voice boomed overhead and as she leaned in closer to blow Doug a kiss ,he was actually knocked off his feet. Uttering an “oops” as an apology Melina kept still as she watched him dwindle further and then move off towards the underside of the cabin door. Luckily this was an old craft and the cabins did not have sealed bulkhead doors enabling him to literally walk under the gap between the floor and the door with ease.

Doug dusted his backside off from having fallen and as he walked he started to wonder why he volunteered for these crazy missions and put his life at such risks. As he cleared the cabin door the corridor beyond came into view, it was like another world and it seemed to stretch on into infinity which was of course an exaggeration but from his current perspective as a one millimetre tall man, the distance was mind boggling.

“Not far away at all!”
Doug said out loud, knowing that nothing and no one, could hear the pathetic volume of his voice. He had just realised that a cabin only a door or so away was in fact a considerable journey at his new stature and one he had underestimated. When he arrived at the door it was impossible for him to check the number, the number was displayed on the front of it but for him to see the sign he would have to walk a long way out into the corridor and risk exposing himself to danger if someone was to walk by. He resided that this had to be the right door and walked under very slowly to scope out where the giantess was so he did not risk being stepped on.