- Text Size +

Turning a corner Melina caught sight of the replica Lori’s in the distance, she had entered a large warehouse like room and in the far distance there they were walking in perfect militaristic fashion onto the boarding ramp of a large transport vessel. It was perfect timing, quickly she moved between some of the cargo crates that lined the warehouse floor and as she stopped to catch her breath she noticed a few of the crates were open and there were some spare uniforms showing inside. These were the same uniforms that the Lori’s were wearing. Melina was currently dressed almost similar and quickly changed the items over she needed to look identical to the precession of shapely blondes that were quickly disappearing into the rear of the spacecraft.

There was a lot of commotion Melina could hear in the background, the alarm continued to blare out and there was the sound of guard’s running around on gantries overhead in a frantic bid to spot any intruder. Fortunately she had not been spotted given that she was in the shadows of the many crates.
“Hey up there! What’s going on? You nearly tipped me out? Why are you changing clothes?”
Doug yelled from the blouse pocket as he had nearly fallen when she pulled up a pair of knee length boots and leaned forward tilting her tremendous chest at the wrong angle.
“Don’t worry I’ve got a plan just hold on tiny”
Seconds later and Melina was joining the rest of the Lori’s, casually she had slipped amongst their ranks entering the rear of the transport. As she blended in perfectly with the others none of the ordinary guards that were entering the warehouse took any notice and Melina smiled as she followed the others into the cargo hold of the vessel.

Once inside it was an eerie feeling for Melina looking around at the stony unemotional faces that didn’t even register that she was independently moving and not blindly following instructions in a trance like state. It seemed that whatever conditioning had been done to these women they could be snapped into following orders like a mindless robot and then set back to normal within seconds. Soon they all bunched up, and were shoulder to shoulder as the rear doors closed and the craft prepared for departure. Melina then heard Cohaagan’s voice over a speaker, she was not onboard but she was commanding them.
“Attention ladies, you will enter through to the travel cabins inside this craft and there you will relax until you hear the next instructions”

The Lori’s seemed to break out of their zombie like behaviours and suddenly they all casually moved off to the doors that would interconnect to the main travel quarters within the ship. Making sure she was entering a spare cabin on her own, Melina slipped inside and locked the door. The room was small as this was an old spacecraft, one of the fleet used when the first settlers came to Mars but it was adequate and more importantly it was private. As the engines rumbled into life, the craft began to disembark and leave Mars bound for Earth.

Meanwhile back on Mars, Cohaagan was suddenly becoming all too aware of what had transpired. Inside the control centre there were warning messages lighting up the monitoring holo panels and she looked at one of her controllers with fury written across her face.
“Tell me that is not what I think it is!”
A rather meek response from the older lady sat at a terminal came back with what Cohaagan did not want to hear.
“Um, the intruder has contaminated the system Maam and its reversing all of our work, the networking is spreading planet wide, they must have used a crystal to neutralise the atmosphere”
“But, who did this? We have their man? Lori has the crystal at her quarters! Get Lori up here pronto! And find that intruder now!”
Barking her orders the enraged Cohaagan thumped her fists on a nearby control panel before her as she watched some surveillance monitors of the outside and what was occurring. The security guard that Melina had encountered who stood as a giantess before the plant was suddenly sinking into her own clothes, within a few seconds she found herself stumbling to get out of her boots as the weight of her top became heavier. The crystal did not reduced the clothing at all and soon she was underneath a vast dark blanket of her own skirt as she dwindled in size back to that of a regular woman.

All across Mars those people outside began to experience the same effects, and as the air was pumped and circulated into the inhabited domes and other dwellings men began to rise as the women around them started to get shorter and shorter restoring the more traditional values between the two sexes.

Tiny Tina was busy entertaining a client, he was one of her semi regulars and loved the fact that she was the shortest women on Mars, he on the other hand stood barely at the four foot mark in his shoes and was one of the shortest men. Normally with most of the women that he encountered on a daily basis he was looking at their legs and even kneecaps in some cases, these women intimidated him to a degree that he found it difficult to converse with them and didn’t even like to be in their company. Before the changes in the atmosphere he had been considered a short guy at five foot six inches tall but he did stand proud of many of the women he knew. Tina was the closest woman to his current height and he didn’t so much mind as he looked up at her towering six foot four inch frame, this put his face somewhere at the base of her boobs as she teetered around on her high heels.
“Well short and cute, what’s it’s to be today?”
Tina oozed with her newly found confidence, she dominated men now and controlled all of these encounters. Sometimes she would tease a man by pressing his body against the wall with her own whilst she lifted his feet clear from the floor and other times she would pin her clients to the bed by using her superior strength just for the thrill of it.

“Just you on top Tina, like normal.”
The man said as he moved towards the bed.
“You know Tina, I did try dating a girl the other week but she was like seventeen feet tall and that’s a lot of woman to ride a man like me! We tried penetration but boy she was deep! I barely tickled her entrance. I just want to feel a connection you know what I mean, with a girl like you?”
“Well, I’m a big girl but just right for you little guys, come on let’s see how well you can fill me up”
As Tina straddled the man almost minutes later his inches sunk into her frame but with a reassuring fit that provided a nice sensation for them both. He didn’t quite have enough length or girth to be firm within her yet his inches were not lost inside like they definitely were with the average female. But as Tina gyrated on top his pleasure increased as he felt her tighten upon him.
“Hey that’s a neat trick, I like the way you work your muscles”
He cried out as he enjoyed his dick being gripped by her pussy in a way he had not felt for some time.
“That’s not me? Your dick must be really hard because you are getting a little painful in there, I think you are getting really.............. big!”
An urgency was about her words as Tina grimaced and worked up into a frenzy and finally made this man cum.
“Yeeeeeeahh!”
The man shouted as he blew his load and then looked up to see Tina in discomfort easing her body from his. Standing off the bed Tina was feeling strange, the bra she was wearing gapped around her breasts and looked very ill-fitting as if she was a young girl trying on her mother’s underwear.
“Oh no! I’m shrinking!”
Her voice yelled as this was something she really did not want, the furniture in the room began to rise and the man she had just made love to, stood up and their eyes passed each other as their sizes reversed.
“What’s going on here?”
The man said as Tina shrunk lower than his chest and her head stopped little above his waist line!
“I don’t believe it, I’m back to being Tiny Tina again!”

All over Mars the population reverted to normal as the changes in the atmosphere kicked in and began to filter into the various buildings. Men started to see eye to eye with their wives and girlfriends and then many of them looked down upon the heads of women for the first time in a long, long while. Pools of oversized women’s clothing were littered across the streets and walkways and Cohaagan watched all of this unfold on the surveillance displays before her very eyes.

Melina relaxed in the transport, the presence of an extra Lori had gone completely unnoticed and for now she was safe from discovery and on her way towards Earth. As she lay across the bed within her cabin Doug managed to slip out of her pocket to stand on top of the slightly unsteady and giving surface of her breast.
“You know Melina, right about now Cohaagan will be really pissed. Mars should almost be back to normal”
Sitting down on the peak of the blouse covered breast Doug gazed across at the pretty billboard sized face, it was still hard to believe that this was Melina and he was safe in her company as Lori’s features stared back at him.
“And she probably doesn’t have clue we got on board, Lori will be trapped in that oversized shoe we left her in and they are going to struggle to get into her quarters if they are tiny. So we should have some breathing space for the trip to Earth at least.”
“Yeh, but what’s the new plan? We need to stop the contamination of Earth and we can’t let hundreds of versions of my ex wife get in range of teleporting down to the planet”
“Well, how are we going to stop them? Sabotage the ship?”
Looking perplexed Melina breathed a great sigh and in the process Doug tumbled from her chest and down to her neck line landing face first onto the flat collar of her blouse.
“sorry Tiny”
She half giggled as she struggled to see his head with her own chin obstructing the way. Doug laughed and remembered not to turn and look behind him, if he dared then some huge cleavage would certainly be towering over him and he would undoubtedly see right into the neck of this blouse and his control would be lost.
“Can you put me back up there, I don’t want to turn around and you know.... check you out”
“Of course”
Complied Melina as her fingers easily hoisted his body back into position once again.
“Perhaps from this cabin I could use the entertainment interface to connect to the onboard systems, we might be able to tap into their network and learn a few things. These old ships are easy to compromise their systems are so obsolete”
“That’s an idea”

After a few minutes of instructing Melina how to prise open a wall panel and reconnect some micro fibre data links, they were both sat before the holoscreen of the cabins computer interface with Doug sat on the middle of her tensed skirted lap whilst he watched Melina gesture at the interactive controls.
“That’s it, we should be inside the security screen now and hooked into the onboard network that’ll link back to Cohaagan’s servers on Mars. If we don’t want to be traced I’ll tell you how to use the transponder carrier wave to piggy back our connection”
After five minutes of hacking, Melina and Doug had managed to retrieve some very interesting information relating to this mission to Earth.
“So, what does this mean about the duplicate Lori’s and time dependency?”
Doug, heard the question from Melina and was trying to fathom the data in his own mind, as normal it did not take long.
“Well that’s a problem for them. I still don’t know how that duplication device works Melina it almost seems like magic the way she can point it at anything living or otherwise and simply create countless copies from thin air, but it has a flaw, a big flaw. Anything it creates according to this is only temporary, the Lori’s onboard here and anything she has created will cease to exist within a seven day period. That means they have only a few days on Earth to complete their mission and activate this global network before they all disappear”
“ok, that’s good. If we can stop just one of them and they expire their time, then they all vanish and our problems vanish with them”
“Perfect!”

Feeling somewhat relaxed that they had a plan it was now only a matter of hours before they breached Earth’s atmosphere. Melina had taken this opportunity to fall asleep on the bed and meanwhile Doug who had slept only a few hours woke to find that he was stretched out across the large black expanse of her short skirt where she must have placed him. As he stood up and stretched his arms he looked down and along her endless legs. Doug had to admit that Lori was beautiful, no matter her personality this body he stood on was gorgeous from head to toe. His mind reflected back to when he was living with Lori and how back then everything seemed so normal and so right, that was of course before all these adventures had started. Noting that Melina was fast asleep he paced towards the base of the skirt feeling the trampoline like give of the material that was now taught over her thighs. The skirt allowed a nice view of her legs beyond it and even though she was wearing those regulation knee boots there was plenty of bare flesh between. “Lori you do have a nice pair of legs” he thought in admiration of the view which was filled with those flawless and smooth limbs flowing into the tops of her boots beyond. It was then that his mind wandered again to a brief memory of when he was first shrunk and how Lori had teased him by making him walk along one of her legs. She said they must look like the size of a bridge to him and he smiled as he thought about how she wanted him to climb under her skirt that day and find his way inside her enormous panties. As his daydream continued he was soon hard and his manhood pushed against his trousers making his throbbing shaft clearly defined. It was at this point that Melina stirred, quietly at first spotting her man stood with his back to her and surveying her legs, or rather the legs of Lori’s who’s her body currently resembled.
“Is something interesting down there my little man?”
Startling Doug, he almost fell over the edge of her skirt and down between her thighs, luckily he managed to fall backwards and onto the skirt behind. A finger and a thumb descended to pick him up and held him by his hips as he was turned to face his girlfriend. Melina obviously noted his tented trousers and her big blue eyes narrowed a little as if she was checking what she saw was correct.
“So I see what’s going on here, you’ve been checking out your ex wife’s legs and getting all excited huh?”
“No...that’s not......”
As a rush of guilt flowed through Doug he felt very awkward by this situation.
“Hush, the evidence is pointing at me Doug even if it’s hard to see. And I caught you ogling when I woke up. Her legs are nice mmm? Very toned and shapely from all her tennis and exercise eh?”
Turning Doug around he was forced to watch Melina raising a leg and that skirt falling back to reveal several more feet of bare thigh as she posed.
“And they are so very long aren’t they, especially to you right now, so very long and lovely”
Lowering the front of his body to the upper part of her thigh, Melina gently brushed him along the inside and up towards her knee. The contact against his trousers made him harder still, even though part of him was trying not to be turned on. After a small tour of both inner thighs, he had travelled their giant lengths and was given quite the view up her skirt and at what lay innocently beneath.
“Mel, I really wasn’t....”
“I said hush tiny....I want to ask you something and I need the truth”
Melina pulled him away from her thighs and raised him to dangle before her face, noticing his hardness was even more present than before behind the now constricting trousers.
“Do you find this body attractive? Does it turn you on being with a giant blonde like Lori?”
“Mel, that’s not fair you know....”
The pad from a large finger covered the bottom of his face and neck silencing him before he could continue.
“I see it does, you are sticking out very proudly right now, must have really excited you sliding along those sexy legs and under that big skirt mmmm?”
Melina was speaking with Lori’s voice in a very seductive manor and she was talking to Doug’s penis and ignoring the face above it.
“Looks uncomfortable for you all cramped up in there, let me fix that for you my teeny little friend”
The finger slid from his face and some giant nails attended to his trousers and all of his lower clothing until he was half naked.
The hand that held him took his body closer to her face and brushed his manhood gently through some of her thick blonde hair which felt soft and silky as the strands tickled his exposed genitals before he was positioned with his dick almost touching her wet lips. Now Doug could feel the air exhausted from her nostrils as it flowed over his helmet and then those lips that gently connected touching his tiny balls, balls that were so insignificant to this kiss that dwarfed them.
“So, you still are attracted to Lori, you still want her, you want this body don’t you?”
“No...Mel...no...it’s not like that”
His words came difficult to express as Doug was so aroused by her proximity, the warmth of her exhaled air and the moist sensation of those lips gently rubbing his shaft and balls with every sentence she spoke.
“Then what is it like? Why did I catch you lusting over these legs. Her legs, and why are you so hard when it’s her lips that are touching you and not mine?”
He was so confused, she was confusing him. His girl was inside his ex wife’s body, they were both extremely sexy and right now his manhood was telling her that he loved everything she was doing in that other body she controlled. It was like a test of his faithfulness and he was fighting the sensations as best he could and knew that he should deny himself this pleasure. If he were to cum, then his dick would have answered her question and betrayed him so he focused as best a man could when he was brushed helplessly against the gigantic man sized pouting lips of a sexy giantess.
“Melina, I love you not....not Lori!”