- Text Size +

Another Lori said watching as Doug instinctively turned his attentions to the new nipple and began to pull his trousers down to his knees. One of the Lori’s immediately to his right reached out with a long set of fingers and snatched his trousers down to his ankles and then a large identical hand pushed his hardness against the side of the exposed nipple and rubbed his small body against her bumpy areole that was taller than he currently measured.
“Look he’s overwhelmed, I think he’s going to explode right now on your tit!”
Hearing that the replica’s of Lori were about to make Doug cum, Cohaagan decided to intervene.
“Ladies I think that will do. You can hand him over now and cover yourselves back up please”
Like obedient slaves the women ceased their teasing actions and Doug watched as a white wall of satin bra rose in front of him and separated his body from the object of his desire. As soon as the bra was in place and the blouse material slid like stage curtains to cover the massive cleavage he was back to normal and found that he was in the middle of an open palm with a bunch of gorgeous faces smiling down at him.

His recollection of the last few minutes was fuzzy and he realised as he felt the breeze around his bare legs that he had been compromised by these giantesses and worse he was now aware that the instruction to love Lori’s breasts on sight had not been cancelled. He felt totally embarrassed by not being in control.
“I can see you were jealous my friend, do you want your little man back?”
Speaking to what she thought was the real Lori, Cohaagan walked in and picked up Doug in-between her own fingers.
“Yes, I don’t like to share him even if it is with my other selves”
Melina tried to joke and was relieved when Cohaagan offered to hand him over. However instead of passing his small body from one hand to another Cohaagan raised a finger to gesture for her friend to keep still and then she dangled Doug above the neck of the blouse Melina was wearing. As he was suspended he didn’t dare to look down knowing that the glimpse of the womanly valley below would only force him into another uncontrolled worshipping of these giant breasts.
“I hope you enjoyed meeting your new wives Doug, think about how these women will be the instruments of mans undoing. Soon they will activate a new atmosphere on Earth and then men will shrink and the balance of power will shift.”
“You won’t get away with it”
Doug resisted and hoped that his trousers which were currently just hanging on to his ankles would not fall off.
“Once they are small enough Doug, no man can stop a woman. They will all be as helpless as you are to young Lori here, mere playthings for our pleasure and amusement, nothing more than a toy to ride in our giant bras like this.....”
Dropping him from several feet he landed smack into the soft giving surface of a breast and then slid with his eyes closed into Melina’s cleavage becoming nicely settled inside her top.
“....he is your responsibility now Lori, I suggest you order a nice little cage for this one. Well I must say it’s been fun but I must be getting back to mission control, care to join me?”
“I think you are right, I should probably contain him in my panty drawer or find a little bird cage and then I’ll come back and focus on our plans”
“Good”

The two of them parted and Melina looked for a nearby toilet area so she could fish Doug out from her cleavage.
“Stay there, I’ll find somewhere private to get you out so we can talk”
Melina spoke in a whisper to him and heard his tiny voice answer from the dark line of her cleavage.
“I’m not going anywhere, but hurry, I’m having to keep my eyes shut because if I see what I feel around me then I’m going to be uncontrollably horny again within seconds”
Unfortunately as she entered one of the toilets Doug was jostled so much from her movements to negotiate a stair well that his eyes briefly opened. This fleeting second was all that it took. He caught a glimpse of the inside of the white blouse and then the expanse of smooth skin that held him. In that second he was helpless again and Melina could feel him burying his body deeper into her cleavage, as he wriggled down.
“Oh no”
She knew instantly what had happened and felt her man now trying to squeeze his body between her large bra cup and the side of her breast. There was a toilet nearby and Melina walked in just as Doug had entered her bra and was humping her enormous mound as best as he could within the constricting material.
“cut it out”
Melina muttered down into her blouse feeling this wasn’t the time or place for him to be having sex with her tit but she knew he was not in control. Luckily the toilet was a single cubicle and no one else was present, she opened up her blouse and saw the rapid movements of Doug’s back outlined as a small but very active bump in the bra.
“What has she done to you?”
Her words were expressed as she pulled the bra cup forward and away from her boob watching him fall into it. Doug had been disconnected from the object of his desire and he looked up at the ceiling of rounded breast and extended his arms as if begging for it to come closer.
“Part of me wants to let you have your way with my tits but, the other part of me doesn’t like it that these are not really my own tits”
Speaking to herself Melina pulled her man out of the cup and dropped him into the pocket of her blouse whilst she hid her assets from display.

“Not again?”
Doug groaned as he sunk into the bland white pocket and realised he was looking up and out of the opening overhead at the underside of a female chin. He hoped this was Melina and not one of the replica Lori’s.
“Melina is that you?”
“Yes, it’s me tiny, lucky for you.”
“Phew”
“What am I going to do with you on this mission Doug, every time you clamp eyes on Lori’s tits you go berserk like some love crazed animal”
“Well I guess we can sort that out when the mission is over Melina and we can set my mind back to normal with her technology but for now you had better cover up whilst you are in that body because I can’t help it”
“I suppose”
A sigh came from Melina, she wasn’t mad at him but she was not happy at the situation either.

They spoke for a while about what they had seen, Cohaagan was more dangerous than they had imagined.
“Melina, how did this happen, how have we been so blind? She’s erected those skyscrapers of hers in every prime city location around the globe, each with a secret network of atmospheric conversion devices that have the power to shrink men. Worst of all, no one, not even we knew about it! If those Lori replica’s get to Earth and activate that technology who knows what will happen? Cohaagan could actually be capable of taking over the planet and change social order and society as we know it”
“I shudder at the thought, Doug, we have to stop her now, let’s end this”
“Is the balancing crystal still safe?”
Melina felt the crystal’s cool exterior tucked at the base of her bra.
“Yes, I have it so how do we do this?”

Doug instructed Melina that they could not enter the crystal where he had originally planned within the control centre, the risk of being discovered was far too great now. Instead his intellect told him the most effective and logical place to use it was within the primary exhaust chamber located in the middle of the plant. Melina walked passed many of the security guards and plant workers who acknowledged her as she made for the exhaust chamber. None of them suspected a thing and dared to question to her presence. Doug explained that the chamber was a large shaft that exhausted the energy that would flow out in rings that would interconnect to the other towers and form an invisible lattice like umbrella through the upper atmosphere that would then naturally focus down to the terrain below.

“Hey big lady, look for one of the particulate sampling entry hatches, there should be several on the side walls that were designed for the scientists to test the purity of the output within the core of the chamber, if you can extract one of the rods and we can push that crystal into place it will drop directly into the main exhaust vent”
“Then what happens?”
Doug, thought about that question, this was not the controlled route that he had originally planned to introduce the neutralising effects of this particular crystal.
“Well, theoretically speaking when this hits the energy flow inside it will instantly contaminate the flow and the energy expelled should be networked across Mars within minutes, and every woman exposed to the atmosphere should return rapidly to their original height and men will be restored to normal.”
“Theoretically?”
Melina said as she paused listening to the squeaky sounding voice coming from her pocket.
Trusting Doug she identified the metal hatch and looked around to ensure that no one was in the immediate vicinity, she pulled it open and an alarm immediately sounded.
“Oops, I didn’t count on that!”
Doug shouted up to his giant girlfriend but his voice was too small to carry over the blaring of the alarm.
Knowing that guards would soon identify where they were and what security measure had been triggered, Melina was rushing to complete the task. She saw a large red handle and twisted it, the handle connected to a rod that glowed as she extracted it. With the rod pulled out there was a green glow emitted from the core of the chamber. Melina plucked the crystal from her bosom and it was just small enough in diameter to drop inside the opening, she pushed the rod back in and forced the crystal inside.
“Okay tiny, now what?”
She looked down into her pocket for inspiration and then heard some approaching footsteps in the distance as guards were running down some nearby metal staircases.
“Run!”
Screamed the tiny voice from her blouse, the next thirty seconds was something Doug would not forget for a long while.

Telling a giant woman to run when you are a tiny man trying to stand up in her blouse pocket, which happened to be positioned right on the front of her giant breast, was not the best of idea’s! As Melina ran her chest shifted and bounced violently as her bra tried to constrain those generously proportioned mounds. Clenching on to the inside of the material Doug hoped he would not be thrown out as she sprinted and this rollercoaster ride continued.