- Text Size +

“I thought it would be a turn on to make love inside this giant negligee”
Explained Melina with a naughty tone to her words that showed she liked this idea.
“I guess, but what if she wakes up and finds us humping inside her underwear? Or worse, she steps on this thing and crushes us”
“Oh don’t worry about the mean giantess, she’s out for the count and you probably won’t last very long am I right?”
Teasing him as she stood stroking her nipples and making them stand out to attention, Doug soon forgot the danger and his mind was back to his voluptuous naked girlfriend as she towered over him and lured him inside the red mass of material.

Melina slid her body deep into the red silk and smiled for Doug to join her, he crawled inside and there was light afforded by the thinness of the garment giving a red shade to everything. As Melina snuggled down into the centre of the Lingerie he joined her and felt like they were in another world, the ceiling fell on their skin with a gentle smoothness and the base of this environment matched it and now they were encased in the erotic confines of Lori’s gigantic nightwear.
“Pretty sexy in here huh?”
Grinned Melina as she pulled his small body closer with some large hands wrapped around his mid section and cupping his bare backside with her fingers outspread.
“Being next to you is sexy enough, but yes it does feel very nice on my skin I have to admit”
“mmm, I knew you would like it, now see if you can slide down there and give me some of that cock of yours”
Easing Doug down her stomach until his dick slid over her opening, he loved the sheer size of her as his hands reached up to her curvy hips and his legs dropped between her enormous inner thighs. Soon his manhood managed to sink easily inside her pussy and his inches were taken without any effort.
“Oooh, is that you all inside me?”
She whispered with a growing excitement, his manhood even erect was nothing compared to her large pussy and as he wiggled his hips he was now feeling her pussy lips overcoming his balls and resting their softness against his lower body as there was no more for him to give to her.
“Man, you are deep!”
His expression of surprise to feel how easily he was going into her came out with a moan of contentment from their connection. Melina clenched her muscles below and he could feel her insides begin to firm up, now he could start to thrust.
“Oh yes, fill me up little man, do me hard! Harder than ever!”
Two large thighs rose up and towered over him and almost clenched his body so that he would not dare to stop what he had started. His arms tried to reach the tops of her legs and use them at this angle to help him to push into her flesh and soon he was in his stride.

At her size he knew that his strength was nothing and he could be very aggressive without fear of hurting her and Melina seemed to loved his unrestrained actions. As he pumped faster and faster he was close to climax but he began to feel like her wetness was getting more accommodating with each of his final strokes. He could hear her voice egging him to go deeper but his dick was inadequate to her pussy. A larger feeling hand pressed down on his backside and his lower back and he began to sense that her pussy was getting larger compared to his hardness. The top of her slit now tickled his belly button and the tops of his thighs, he was shrinking or she was growing larger!
“Mel....Melina....I’m shrinking!”
He called out and she heard his cry and in throws of her own orgasm her voice boomed.
“No, I’m getting bigger! Much Bigger! I’m becoming a giant!”
It was an extremely erotic few seconds as Doug began to find that he was slipping with his hips into her pussy, how she was growing he didn’t know or cared right now as his own climax was on the horizon.
“That’s it little man, can you feel me growing beneath you, can you feel my pussy wanting to swallow you up? Soon, I’m going to grow big enough that I am going to be wearing this giant lingerie....so big, so huge compared to you my tiny lover!”

Whatever was happening it was good news as far as Doug was concerned, her pussy was now becoming large enough that it slopped a warm kiss against his stomach and he felt the heat of her sex sizzling against his skin with delightful warmth. Soon his manhood spewed its life giving contents within the vastness of her pussy and he grasped on gently to some pubic hair to remain outside of her pussy that was now capable of taking his lower body inside. The red silk curtain that has been slack above his head was now taught as Melina’s body had continued to grow until she was indeed wearing it and it conformed to her womanly curves. There was a loud laughter rumbling from above as Doug crawled up his girlfriends stomach and made for her breasts, she was a giantess now and he was relieved, this miracle of her sudden growth would make her of equal proportion to Lori and able to rescue them both or so he thought!

As he crawled between the tremendous house sized breasts and nestled his body into her cleavage, his journey was nearly over, all he had to do was to squeeze his body out of her breasts and they could talk and he could find out what was going on. Two excited eyes watched him push against her monumental breasts to heave his body out of this tight gap and those same eyes made him very scared all of a sudden. Without warning the giantess stood up and he dropped through the briefly parted cleavage as if it was a trap door opening from below, within a second he was back down inside the lingerie and somewhere by her navel before the material stopped his decent. Trying to make sense of what was going on, he thought about that look in her eyes and had to check something to verify he wasn’t going mad. Inching down back towards her sex he crawled and when he was close enough he inhaled the smell, Lori’s smell! He had been too engrossed in the sex to even realise this and now he would pay the price.
“Oh shit, Lori!”
He shouted and Lori laughed at his reaction looking down at the small bump trapped in the red silk just above her pussy.
“Oh I really enjoyed that little man, it was just like old times!”
The voice was still Melina’s but he knew this wasn’t his girlfriend, despite the body and her external appearance.

Lori walked into the other room, there was Melina asleep as she had instructed her to be using the power of her duplicators thought device to suggest incredible fatigue. It was odd for Lori to be looking at her own image as Melina resembled her perfectly even her giant size. Doug was trying to figure out what had happened as she found that he was now held in place by the clingy material as Lori had assumed her full stature and completely fitted the underwear he was trapped within. Soon however he was freed as a pair of giant finger nails bumped his body as they reached up from the left leg of the negligee to fish him out. Now he was in Lori’s open palm standing naked and before her face, only it wasn’t her face it was Melina’s that looked back at him.
“Thanks so much for the sex it was really great”
Lori teased and kissed in the air down in his direction. Still confused he looked away from her hand and saw the slumped body of a one hundred foot plus blonde spread out on the floor below, it was Lori in appearance but he knew this was Melina.
“I must say I am rather attractive, you can’t tell me that you prefer brunettes to blondes surely Doug?”
“What the hell’s going on here Lori?”
He asked bluntly as Lori placed him on her shoulder just above the thin strap of the negligee so they might converse a little easier as she walked to the small side board and picked up the temple sensor for her thought duplicator and fixed it in place.
“Have you not worked it out yet my little Einstein?”
There was a blank look from Doug but Lori was enjoying bragging at how clever she had been to dupe him.
“Didn’t you wonder what happened to you before you woke up inside my shoe back in that room? I had a brain wave Doug, I took you in my room and I used the duplicator to make another Doug, except this Doug I used my thought transference to make him think he was working for Cohaagan and part of my team. He soon told me about lots of things Doug whilst I had you in sleep state much like Melina down there is right now. My second little Douggie Doll was just so cooperative, he was rather sweet, he was so convinced that he was working for our side that he was happy to massage my huge feet whilst he told me just about everything. He told me your plan to get the crystal, and how those men you rescued are hiding in that network of tunnels you get around in, oh and he told me about your AI device and how you could duplicate a person’s appearance with it. I only had to send one of the guards to the station and they found your little device tucked away where you hid it on your arrival. The memory would have been totally irretrievable to anyone but you, he was such a clever little thing restoring it back so that it was operational and I had it enlarged so it was easier for a woman like me to handle. “
“You duplicated me? Is that possible?”
“Oh yes, very, the duplicator can create anything it scans, living or inanimate, anything”
“That’s so unbelievable to duplicate life!”
“Not unbelievable it’s just science, knowhow, alien technology and unique little crystals. You know I was tempted to make several more copies of you and let each tiny one of them make love to different parts of my body at the same time”
“And you went to all that effort to fool me into having sex with you, I really don’t get you Lori”
“I’m a woman with needs Doug, and I wanted your real passion, the real you making love to me again and you did so well”
Lori laughed and stroked a large finger nail across his flaccid penis gently but with an action that suggested she could do anything to him if she wanted.
“So you made Melina sleep, gave her your appearance and enlarged her so that if I checked your story I would be convinced it was you having fallen in this room and meantime you shrunk yourself down appearing like Melina with a time limit to restore your old height”
“Ah, the little mans brain is not so small after all”
“It’s all about games with you isn’t it Lori?”
“Fun is part of it I admit but there is the serious side of learning about all these technologies you can leverage Doug, all to aid Cohaagan and our master plan. Your little duplicate is with my people right now, I think he was riding in my friend Carrie’s dress telling her all about how that teleplacement technology works and then he’s going to plot out the underground tunnel network so we can retrieve our little test subjects you stole from us.”
Holding on to the thick strands of hair beside him Doug was finding it very hard to be in the company of Lori whilst she appeared as a replica of Melina. Down below her boobs jutted out in the red silky negligee and shifted side to side with each step she took making him more distracted which was probably Lori’s reason for placing him up there in the first place, combined with the fact that there was no way down her fantastic body.

“Now that I have conquered you again my little love, it’s time that I miniaturize your little girlfriend to a safe size and tell her all about how you made love to me and how wonderful it was for both of us. Oh and I think that I will keep her looking like me, that will really get under her skin to be forced to look as beautiful as I really am don’t you think?”
With a pause there was the usual obligatory evil laugh.
“And then you and I have an appointment with my boss”

Lori picked up the BMU and shrunk Melina’s huge body down to a regular human stature and then reached down to pick her up and placed Melina on the table top where she could do no harm. Thinking into the sensor that was fixed to her temple, she lifted the duplicator up from the nearby sideboard and restored Melina’s behaviour back to normal making her wake up in an instant. At first Melina was a touch disoriented, one minute she had been naked and in the clutches of Lori and next she was coming around as if she had passed out somehow.

The first thing Melina noticed was that she was wearing clothes and was no longer naked. The clothes she wore looked familiar. As she looked down at the white blouse that was almost painted over her chest, it pushed the cotton forward and around her abundant curves but there was something not right with this view. Her cleavage was ample and full but the tone of her skin was tanned but not as deeply bronzed as it should be? Then tilting her head to look down at her hands, she suddenly noticed that her long hair had strayed before her eyes and it was a lovely shade of blonde!
“What the?”
As she started to speak Melina noted the change in her own voice, she sounded like Lori and the hair was the same as Lori’s natural blonde but what was more mind blowing was yet to come. Looking down on her figure it was close to her own shapely curves but she knew this body didn’t belong to her and it didn’t feel right! Her legs were long and shapely but still the wrong shade of sun kissed perfection and her fingers and hands were definitely not hers! Preoccupied with all these discoveries she had not noticed the naked giantess looming over the table studying with delight her every move.
“What’s going on?”
Melina looked utterly confused unable to process how this could have happened and began to doubt the reality of the situation when Lori cleared her throat and made the small figure pay attention to her enormous presence.

The shock across Melina’s face was all too clear as her eyes lifted up to see a giant version of herself looking down on her from a high, she nearly passed out with the overload of this whole situation as her brain tried to make sense of everything.
“I’ve turned you into a little Lori doll, now how do you like that Melina?”
“No....this is impossible”
“Quite possible and I think you look better as a blonde, doesn’t she Doug?”
Steadying his feet on the huge shoulder Doug didn’t answer.
“He’s not commenting but then he is probably just recovering from making love to me aren’t you Doug?”
“What?”
Melina fell to her knees, the situation was overwhelming even her and Lori loved this.
“Yes, he was banging me like there was no tomorrow”
Lori grinned and then turned the duplicator towards herself and raised it so that it was pointing to her shoulder where Doug stood.
“Shall I make him brag about it Melina? Make him tell you how he made love to me and just how good it was? Shall I make him think.......”
In mid sentence Lori stopped as she felt the scrabbling of Doug’s small body climbing up the strands of her thick hair. Within a couple of seconds he was by her forehead and managed to reach the sensor fixed to her temple. He had a flash of inspiration and pushing his head to the sensor it suddenly connected with his own thoughts and disconnected to Lori’s. Thinking fast he commanded a thought to impose on Lori and the duplicator glowed in her hand. Pulling the large sensor off of her head its adhesive was surprisingly easy to overcome and Doug now held the manhole cover sized device in one hand as he strained to hold onto her hair.
“Lori, you will put the duplicator down on the side board and you will place a hand up to your head to pick me up”
He said and Lori simply obeyed without question and moved in a rather stiff fashion. Soon he was stood in her palm and she was looking down on him with glazed eyes.
“What did you just do?”
Melina shouted up and could not believe Doug was now calling the shots.
“I figured this temple device would lock on to any new user, so by putting my head to it, it thought I was the new controller and linked to me leaving Lori here unable to use it. As she had the duplicator pointed to her shoulder it was a matter of just commanding it with a thought, quite simple really”
He smiled and instructed Lori to pick up the BMU and to return him to his normal size whilst she held him. Soon he was normal sized and still in her giant palm.
“I planted the thought that she is our obedient robot slave and so she is helpless and will just act like a mindless servant and do whatever we tell her”
“You are a genius”
Melina called up and still disconcerted Doug as he heard Lori’s voice coming from her.
“that has been said”
Laughing for a change Doug then instructed Lori to put him down on the table and retrieve the AI device bringing it to them. She walked like all of her joints had a hinge which was comical. As the giantess returned Doug hugged Melina which felt really odd as he felt like he was showing comfort to Lori given her appearance.
“Time we got your old body back huh?”
He suggested and was about to instruct Lori to command the AI unit when Melina had an idea.
“Doug, maybe if I remain looking like her we could use this to our advantage. She said that she was going to take you to Cohaagan at the processing plant and we need to get in there, I could take you there and easily get in using her appearance nobody would challenge me”
“Your right”
Agreed Doug, the plan made perfect sense.
“We won’t be able to take any gadgets with us, so why don’t I instruct Lori to use the AI to set your body to return to your normal gorgeous looks, in say 24 hours time? That should be plenty enough time for us to free Mars once we are inside the atmospheric processing plants control room”
“Agreed”
Melina responded and their giant assistant performed the task. They then made sure that Lori turned her own body back to normal and got her to hand them the crystal from the sideboard before she was then instructed to get Doug’s clothes and lower them both down to the floor.

As Doug dressed he looked up at the motionless giantess who was still dressed in the red negligee, standing by her feet he felt a little freaked out by her presence.
“Its eerie looking up at her from down here don’t you think?”
“She’s a bitch Doug what the hell did you see in her?”
“A big pair of tits I guess”
He was honest and Melina managed to smile and roll her eyes.
“Well, I for one will be glad to get back to being me and not looking like her for any longer than I have to, I hate looking at my reflection. I feel like I should hardly trust myself”
“Well it’s not for long we just need to see this mission out. So now that I am dressed how do we do this?”
“Well Lori would probably walk to the processing plant at her giant size carrying me with her and then they will no doubt have a security checking area and be able to shrink her down to a regular earth size as the plant is still normal scale. We can enter the building that way and meet Cohaagan, learn what we can from her without alerting her to the truth. Then we get to the control room and I work some technical magic to sort out the atmosphere here on Mars and put an end to all this.”
“Fantastic, but what about the giant blonde behind us?”
“Let’s deal with her after she has made you giant sized”

Lori soon pointed the BMU at Melina and soon there were two identical one hundred foot plus curvaceous shadows casting over Doug.
“Wow, now I feel really tall”
Melina said looking around at the seemingly normal size room that was perfect to her newly acquired height.
“You are tall, a real giant like she was. This also means since she used their new technology to grow you beyond your original unique energy signature, that you will now find that this is your maximum and normal height unless you are shrunk.”
Doug explained and Melina realised that she was now one of the tallest people to ever live which gave her a small thrill as she imagined what the unmodified world would look like beyond the door.
“Let me pick you up my little man”
Reaching down Melina lifted Doug to her face and tucked him safely down and into the pocket of her blouse.
“You can ride in this blouse up here ok?”
“Sure”
He agreed as he slid down into the smooth pocket and was covered by the material.
“Hey, but no funny business, these are not my boobs behind you ok?”
With a shake of her chest Doug rattled around in the pocket and her warning was made.
“Now let me cut big britches over there down to size”

Picking up the BMU, Melina shrunk Lori to a regular five foot tall and then placed her inside one of her own shoes in the other room, just as she had left Doug.
“You will stay in there, sit down and be silent”
Melina commanded and Lori agreed and just did exactly as she was told. As Melina walked to the exit she fixed her long hair behind her head and into a ponytail using a band she had spotted in the bedroom, she paused at the door and before leaving she peered down into her pocket at the small almost weightless passenger.
“Let’s go and save this planet shall we tiny?”