- Text Size +

“What, what are you doing with me?”
“Can’t you remember little man? Can’t you remember jumping impulsively inside my blouse, trying to fondle my huge breasts? That was so naughty but I can see how much you liked it, look Melina he’s so hard right for me right now”
Turning Doug so that he dangled from her fingers, his trousers guiltily tented at his crotch, Melina looked up and gave a despondent face that said she could not take much more of this situation. Doug her man, was being operated like a puppet just to wind her up and there was no way to overpower this giantess.

As Doug dangled in Lori’s clutches he had no idea of what had just transpired but realised he had obvious been doing something that was connected with Lori’s breasts and his betraying hardness was a good indication that he had openly enjoyed it.
“So, you made me fall in love with your breasts, is that it?”
“Well you always did love them Doug, only now you are absolutely besotted with them, impossibly attracted to them you might say”
Placing Doug down on the table once more, Lori couldn’t resist showing Melina just how true this was.
“You see, right now you think that you are in control Doug but watch closely, if I just loosen a single button, just show you a mere hint of my great big boobs......you become mine again”
Unable to resist looking across at the white mass of Lori’s blouse as it hovered in such close proximity, Doug saw her giant fingers parting the neckline and then his head was locked on and focused on the spot.
“I can’t help it, I have to look at them, they are so perfect”
Trying to fight the inner desires that suddenly were taking over, Doug could not avert his gaze as much as he tried. His eyes traced the suggestion of grand cleavage that was just advertising its presence with the starting slope and swell of her evident bosom now partially exposed. Melina stood in front of him to block the view and snapped him out of his trance like lust filled stare.
“Thanks Melina”
He smiled up at his slightly taller girlfriend and was for a few seconds back to his normal self when the shadow of Lori leaning over the table called for his attention. The giantess tilted her upper body so that above Melina’s small head there was the view straight down the front of her enormous blouse. Doug’s head tilted back and then he was ignoring Melina as if she did not exist, he only had eyes for the enchantments of Lori.
“Doug? Doug?”
The calls from Melina fell on deaf ears, despite standing in the foreground and attempting to block his view she was hopelessly small and not large enough to stop her man from seeing inside the cave like entrance of the giant cleavage that dwarfed her.
“What’s wrong little lady? Are you feeling inadequate compared to the competition? My giant boobs will always put you in the shade and Doug is such an obsessive little titty man”
Just to tease Melina further, Lori allowed her breasts to sway left and right shifting the white expanse of her blouse as it strained to contain her endowments. Like a snake following the end of the charmers pipe, Doug’s head moved tracking the cleavage as it shifted from side to side and demonstrated that he was totally absorbed by their slightest movement.
“Want to see if I can make him jump inside here again? I bet that I only have to lower them a little and he’ll be diving into my blouse again before you can say Lori’s got the biggest tits”
Lori dropped her breasts to the table with a loud thump and Doug was like a sprinter from the blocks as he avoided Melina and then entered the neck of the giant blouse to bury his body between those enormous warm breasts, this time he was head first and pushing his entire body as deep as he could. Laughter erupted from Lori as she straightened back up and all she could see were the small pair of legs from the knee upwards sticking out of her top. Now Doug was upside down and wrapped in her flesh but he was not complaining one bit.
“Oh look, he’s back in there again how cute. Melina I am afraid you seem to have lost your man to a bigger pair, I don’t think he’s going to want to come out of my bra without a fight”
“You enjoy humiliating him and getting to me don’t you Lori?”
Trying to hold back her anger Melina tried a different approach with the giantess.
“More than you will ever know, it used to hurt me when ever my husband dreamed of you but now I have the upper hand because he will soon be dreaming of me every night and living the reality of being my prized possession. I will probably have him a lot smaller though so he’s easier to carry, I can’t have tiny limbs sticking out of my cleavage it would ruin the line of my clothes don’t you think?”
“I think you are jealous of me Lori, I think you hate the fact that no matter how big you make yourself or how you twist his mind he will never make love to you the way he does with me”
A giant palm slammed on the table and made Melina jump with fright, she had struck a nerve. The giantess stood up and walked back to her bedroom without a word.

Melina sat down on the cold surface and waited, it was almost half an hour before Lori came back and instantly saw a change in the giantess’s demeanour as she looked very pleased with herself and a smug grin was radiating across her beautiful giant face.
“Come here little girl”
A hand reached down and Melina was soon wrapped inside a fist.

Doug found that he was at the base of ladies court shoe, the sides were much taller than he was and it made for an effective jail cell. He stood up and paced the across the base of the shoe, it was of course one of Lori’s although it didn’t have such a sharp incline as most so he imagined it was one of her older pairs with a three or four inch high heel, only now it was giant sized. Finding that he was less than half the height of the open side walls he knew that Lori had shrunk him smaller, if this was a shoe to fit a giant woman of over one hundred foot in size then he was less than one foot tall right now and unable to climb out of that tall perimeter wall of dark leather that curved around the opening. His mind was blank and he last remembered standing before Melina when Lori was trying to distract him with her assets. It was clear to Doug that he had lost some time in between then and arriving in the shoe and that meant that Lori had probably succeeded in yet another of her games.
“Giant bitch”
He mumbled and punched the lining of the shoe as if that would relieve his frustration at how easily she had imprisoned him with a mere piece of her footwear. It was then that he heard Melina calling his name, her voice was loud but some distance away.
“In here! Melina, I am in one of her shoes”
“Doug? Which shoe, there are loads of them!”
“A black court shoe, I think!”
Uncertain he hoped his description was correct and waited, suddenly there was Melina peering over the toe section of the shoe and looking very pleased to have found him. Of course her ability to look in on him made Doug aware that Melina had not been reduced in height and he definitely had been since they last saw each other.
“Don’t worry baby, I will get you out of that shoe”
Walking around the side of the shoe Melina reached over with her arms and managed to lift him clear of the shoe and hugged him to her naked body.
“Oh darling are you ok?”
She asked concerned for his well being whilst holding him like a small baby against her naked body.
“Yeh, now I am”
Holding Doug out at arm’s length her eyes surveyed his body and he looked back to confirm what she could easily tell.
“Looks like she made me smaller to keep me in that shoe and out of the way, listen Melina, how did you get free and where the hell is Lori?”

Putting Doug down on the solid floor of the bedroom he could now see that he was amongst a pile of Lori’s giant shoes all littered in a jumbled mess in the corner of the enormous room. As he measured off against Melina’s legs, he noted that her knees were a considerably higher than his head.
“Lori is knocked out in the main room, she was handling me when she tripped and fell hitting her head and luckily letting me go in the process. I think she is out cold, what a stroke of luck for us eh?”
“Is she ok?”
Despite everything there was part of Doug that didn’t wish to see direct harm fall upon Lori and Melina crouched down upon hearing is concern and questioned.
“Do you still care for her?”
“Yes, well no but I....”
Correcting his rather confused response Doug explained.
“Lori needs to be stopped she is a puppet for Cohaagan but she has never really harmed me in all of this not physically anyhow and I just......well, if she has hit her head we should escape but make sure we alert someone in case she is badly injured.”
“You are too soft”
Melina said and stroked his hair before standing up and surveying the room.
“I’ve been checking around and the main doors are shut, there is no way we can leave this place of hers unless another giant visits and opens the door for us”
“Mmm, ok well we could go back to our original plan before she caught us and use something to lasso one of the door handles?”
“Well, that might have been easier when you were my size mister and we could work together but now I would struggle to lift anything on my own, any other suggestions?”
“I’m clean out of ideas”
Sitting down on the toe section of the court shoe Melina settled whilst they decided a course of action.

“We won’t have long, I think she will come around in half an hour or so and then she will be angry and start searching for us”
As she spoke Melina glided her hands over the shiny leather material and shook her head.
“I think we will have to give ourselves up, she’s so much bigger than us and it won’t take her long before she finds us, it’s better not to upset her at that size”
“That’s a bit defeatist Mel? Come on, we must be able to do something?”
“Like what? She’s a giant, a real living, breathing, giant woman and we are like toys compared to her”
“We could get hold of her BMU and see if we can use it, you still have some room to grow back to your normal size and that might help us escape?”
“Sorry, I thought of that before I came into this room, her BMU is on the sideboard and way beyond our reach”
“Dam it. So we just sit here and wait for her to come and get us?”
“I don’t see another option do you?”
With a quizzical look on her face Doug offered no answers back.
“I guess not, under the circumstances”
“Baby? Can I have another hug?”
Melina opened her arms and soon he was sat on top of her bare thighs whilst her long enveloping arms crossed his body. For a few tender moments they remained silent.
“Doug, we don’t know what she will do with us today. I mean she has the power to literally control us now, I was thinking this time right now together like this might be the only time we have left. Soon she’s going to come around and walk through that door way over there larger than life and I’m frightened that I will never get to be with you again”
“Hey, Mel come on don’t talk that way, you know she can’t keep us apart not whilst I have anything to do with it”
Doug noted that his words of comfort did little to alter Melina’s frame of mind.
“I think she will do her best to keep us away from each other and I want to spend this time we have together, it could be our last time”

Reaching across his lap Melina slid one of her large hands inside the front of Doug’s trousers until she rested her finger tip on his manhood. This move was unexpected especially in the circumstances but Doug could tell she wanted some sort of comfort from him and despite their predicament he was getting aroused.
“That’s more like my little man, come on let’s find somewhere more comfortable and make love, I need you right now Doug”
Placing him on the floor, Doug watched as the long pair of legs stepped in front of him and walked off and around the mass of discarded shoes.
“Here, this will be just perfect”
Calling back over her shoulder to see that Doug was not able to cover the ground so fast, Melina had approached what looked like a huge carpet of red silk that caught the light with a shiny luster across its rippled surface. Approaching this vibrant red mass Doug tried to make sense of it, there was in his eyes enough material to cover the frame work of a large marquee and he wondered what he was actually looking at. Melina had already stepped onto the surface and over a large wave of the material where it had clearly dropped from up high and had not landed perfectly flat, she was making for the centre and motioned for him to follow her. At the edge he removed his clothes and then stepped onto the thick cool and rather slippery surface. This was expensive silk he thought and felt the smoothness under his bare soles. As he approached the wave like buckle that Melina had easily stepped over, he realised he was not taller than this formation and pushed down on it to see beyond and to make out the rest of this feminine garment. It was only then that he appreciated what he was seeing and gulped a little as he saw the empty but still very large hill sized curves on the horizon of this piece of giant lingerie. The red expanse ended with the rise of two stitched in cups that would support an impressive chest belonging to a busty giantess, Doug recognised now that this was one of Lori’s silky negligees that they were standing on.

“It’s nice and comfortable”
Calling for Doug to join her as she stood by the base of the underwire, that supported the two moulded cups, Melina smiled and stroked the ground with her bare foot as she waited.
“And utterly enormous”
He answered as he stopped before the slender pair of legs that now loomed over him.
“Don’t you think that everything is so much sexier when it’s bigger Doug? This negligee for example would normally be just a small flimsy little thing but when it’s as wide as a motorway and with those padded cups sticking up the way they do, it becomes very intimidating and a super sexy sight”
“Yeh, things are definitely sexy when they are bigger I can’t deny that”
Stroking what little he could reach of a smooth calf muscle upon one of her tall legs, there was full agreement to her statement from between his legs.
“Like women for instance, the taller we get the more sensational our feminine curves become and the hotter I get looking down on you my little lover. Even though I feel absolutely small compared to this humongous lingerie I only have to look down and suddenly I am stood here towering over you and you are so much shorter than me”

Lifting Doug beneath his armpits with two long strong arms he was soon within kissing distance. As their lips locked and Melina forced her tongue quite roughly into his smaller mouth perhaps showing how excited she was becoming. With a smacking sound their lips parted and Doug was left wanting more. He was hard and sprung to attention from that passionate kiss, Melina lifted him higher and then seductively instructed.
“Curl your little legs around my neck up here and watch me make that cute tiny prick of yours disappear between these luscious lips of mine”
“I’m yours”
He answered with his legs all a quiver as they wrapped around her neck and his he watched in awe as her mouth opened a fraction before his helmet. The hot air from her mouth tickled the ever so sensitive tip of his organ and Melina first used her tongue extending it beneath his shaft, the sensation of this wet warm muscle as it contacted with his skin was electric and soon he was looking down and could see his entire hardness only just equalled the length of his girlfriends tongue! Like a sexy shelf her tongue allowed his rigidness to rest across its surface and he sighed with the feeling of that tongue gently moving left and right. But the best was yet to come as Melina’s beautiful eyes winked at him and she focused on the small penis and opened her mouth wide. Those lips that framed that huge mouth were one of her best features, so plump and full and kissable. At this scale they were large and soft and felt wonderful as they closed over the tip of his helmet and made covered it in a hot tunnel. Gently and ever so slowly the lips moved forwards and bit by bit he was losing sight of his excited organ as it was consumed so effortlessly into the darkness. Melina’s hands caressed and supported his backside clutching his buttocks as she now moved his hips closer and pushed more of his length towards the back of her throat. Then he was totally inside her mouth, his balls bumping her lower lip and partially even they attempted to follow inside. Her eyes seemed to light up with joy as she realised he was now totally consumed and then she began to move her head gently back and forth to excite him further. In and out of her mouth his penis slid and each time she seemed to be smacking her lips with purpose against his balls and body as if to signify that she could have taken so much more, a fact that Doug was very turned on by. As his enjoyment built he started to push his fingers into her rich thick hair and pulled his mid section closer to her face as he then began to pump. Easily her size allowed Melina to control him and to temper his growing enthusiasm, before he managed to erupt in her mouth she slid him from between her lips and his saliva covered dick slopped free.
“Not just yet little man I want us to have more fun”
Placing him away from her mouth and down to the floor he was frustrated at her power to cut him off in such a way but this confusingly also made him so turned on about the situation of making out with a towering woman like Melina.
“I can’t reach anything that’s fun from down here”
His words hinted at his frustration and Melina beamed down a smile and stroked her fingers across her pussy lips which now shifted his attention.
“They say that we are all the same size lying down, let’s find somewhere sexy so you can ride me”
Enticing him with a promise he watched her swaying those wonderful curvy hips as she strode right between the two tall cups that were built into the top of the enormous piece of underwear, he noticed how these huge silk encased hemispheres were almost level with Melina’s pert backside but a lot taller than he was. Melina stood on the floor and waited for him to catch up, she could see the awkwardness as he walked with his member still saluting her previous efforts.