- Text Size +

As Lori walked off to her bathroom she smiled at the power she now wielded.
“Doug? Mouser! Speak to me baby”
Kneeling down beside his limp body, Melina noticed that his eyes seemed to be glazed and not focusing on her at all. Shaking him, there was no reaction.
“What has she done? Talk to me!”
Doug was no longer a man in his mind, he was a simply a woman’s bra, Lori’s was his owner and he was a just a piece of underwear ready to serve his mistress and to cup around her majestic breasts. He had only one purpose, one reason for existing and that was to be worn by his owner and he hoped that she would pick him up and put him on today. He felt strangely satisfied just to exist and serve this purpose, he was a pretty brassiere that belonged on his mistresses fine assets. Somewhere at the back of his consciousness there seemed to be something trying to communicate with him and his mind managed to find a way to speak. A mumble came from his mouth, not really forming any words and Melina was suddenly trying to coax him to say something, hearing his struggled voice trying come out from that expressionless face.
“can you hear me?”
“Yes”
He answered almost without emotion and in a robotic fashion.
“Oh Doug, what has she done to you, can you move?”
“I cannot move, unless my mistress moves me”
His words seemed to chill Melina as they had none of his former character behind them.
“Your mistress?”
“Mistress Lori is my owner”
“Your owner, Doug she doesn’t own you, snap out of this we need to get out of here”
“Lori is my owner”
Came another repeat and this prompted Melina to shake his upper body.
“Doug please speak to me?”
“Who is Doug?”
He asked without any clue.
“You are! Doug don’t scare me like this!”
“I am 34.........”
“You are 34 what? What do you mean?”
“I am 34G”
“Doug, listen to me, its Melina and you are a man!”
“I am a bra, I am property of Lori”
His answer came each time without emotion and was simple and to the point, in his mind he was just a ladies brassiere nothing more, nothing less.
“No!”
Now Melina was almost crying, her man was gone and this shell of his body with its motionless limbs just lay still.

Lori returned at that point in time to smirk at the scene on the table below.
“How is my favourite bra? Do you want me to put you on?”
“Yes mistress that is my function to be against your body”
“Isn’t that sweet Melina, he wants me to wear him, only I think he is far too tiny to stretch over these huge tits of mine don’t you?”
“You bitch what have you done!”
“I told you my little doll, he thinks that he is nothing more than one of my bra’s right now, its quite lovely really. I mean he always adored my collection of pretty bra’s, and he was so desperate to ride inside them. Now he is one, and he will be happy and relaxed just waiting to serve me and my big tits”
Lori giggled and lifted Doug up with his limp body sprawled over her palm.
“I’m going to put you away my little bra, away in my lingerie drawer with all my other bra’s and panties, would you like that?”
“That is where I belong when you are not wearing me mistress”
“Isn’t that adorable Melina?”
Walking away with Doug she left a sobbing Melina stranded on the table top once more and returned without Doug a minute later.
“You bitch! You utter bitch!”
Melina growled in anger.
“Careful little one, you wouldn’t want to upset me now would you? So, now I have your tiny playmate safely tucked away in my underwear drawer, are you going to comply or do I have resort to even more persuasive actions?”
Feeling mightily superior Lori confronted the tiny woman on the table knowing that it would only be a matter of time before she would tell her the things she needed to know.

Melina was concerned for Doug’s well being but she knew that Lori was not out to physically hurt him, despite his predicament she had to hold out as she could not betray her colleagues and highlight who was helping their resistance efforts.
“Lori, I won’t talk. You might be a giant woman but you don’t scare me and I know that you are not a killer”
Standing her ground Melina tried to appear assertive.
“Oh how brave from someone so little. I shall enjoy playing with you, soon you will be begging to tell me everything. But first of all I need to soften you up. So how about a little competition between us two girls?”
Before Melina could answer she was helplessly scooped up into Lori’s hands with her arms pinned back, delighted by her own power Lori proceeded to strip Melina down until she was naked and totally exposed.
“How does it feel to be undressed by another woman? I can do anything to you at this size, you are just like the doll’s I used to play with”
“You can humiliate me all you want Lori but I won’t tell you anything”

Lori dangled Melina by her legs above the table top which sent the blood rushing to her head, she pretended to drop her which produced a short scream from Melina before Lori’s spare hand flashed across the table and caught her just in time. This careless action shook Melina up and made her very wary of what this giantess was capable of. Soon Melina was tumbled off this palm and she stood once again on the table looking up at the looming body of her adversary.
“Competition time little girl, let’s see who has the biggest tits”
Leaning over the table and dominating Melina’s view, Lori was soon topless and her massive naked breasts hung free.
“What do you think Melina? Do I have a bigger pair than you?”
Suddenly like two flesh bound wrecking balls these mammoth breasts lowered down either side of Melina and were wobbled around her. At first she was struck by the wall of one giant breast and pushed into the side of the other, this cleavage surrounded Melina and she was knocked back and forth until she lost her balance and was sent flat on her back. Winded and dizzy Melina knew that Lori was allowing her breasts to swing without any extra pressure behind them but even so they were formidable in size and their weight was incredible and easily able to bully her. As she attempted to defy Lori and stand back on her two feet, the right breast pushed her again slapping her upper body into the inside of the left one and back against the right. This action was repeated another two times before Melina slammed into the left breast and fell back on her rear and rolled away beneath them. Seeing that her prey was no longer in easy reach Lori moved back and smiled down at Melina who was showing signs of being a little bruised by the encounter as she rubbed her elbow and shoulders whilst peering up at the beautiful giant face that was now grinning with evil intent.
“Well, you didn’t last long in battle of boobs, would you like to talk now little one?”
The sarcastic voice boomed over Melina and she struggled a response.
“I....told you. You won’t get anything out of me”
“You don’t sound so confident now that you have gone a few rounds with my gorgeous giant tits? I think perhaps you will reconsider after I pussy whip you”
This threat sounded far worse than being at the mercy of Lori’s breasts and Melina feared what the giantess meant by this.

It was only a few minutes before all was revealed as Lori stripped off her panties before the table exposing her gigantic pussy without a care in the world. Confidently this huge display of female genitalia was positioned at the edge of the table top as Lori placed her hands on the surface either side of Melina.
“Have you ever been inside another woman before Melina? Can you imagine how it would feel to know that the woman you hate most is going to use you like a dildo to pleasure herself? You are going to be covered in my juices, drenched in them as I use your little body like a toy. Oh and please, you can fight me but that would make it so much more pleasurable don’t you think?”
“No don’t!”
Melina tried to move back but the table edge was too close and too dangerous to avoid Lori’s hands reaching out for her. Soon Melina was held very close to Lori’s pussy with her head and not her legs almost touching against the dark pink flesh of her lips.
“Last chance my tiny doll, you can speak up or you are going inside me and I hope you can hold your breath very long time?”
The smell for Melina was intense at this proximity to such a large orifice and as she did not like Lori, it was a repugnant thought that she would be used this way to bring pleasure to her.
“I’ll bite you from the inside you big whore!”
“I don’t think so my little doll, remember just as I made Doug think he was a bra I can make you think that you are my dildo, you will be begging for me to use you every day. It’s time to decide if you are going to talk or if you are going inside me?”
There was no way Melina wanted to experience Lori this way, the idea of being thrust inside this giantess was repulsive yet she did not wish to betray the cause. Quick thinking she pretended to break down and offered Lori some information.
“Okay...okay...you win. I will tell you about how we get around without being discovered by your patrols and how we got in here without alerting you. Just take me away from your pussy ok?”
“That’s a good girl Melina. Now spill the beans”

Using her best acting skills Melina opened up pretending she was giving away her best secrets, she offered to Lori details about the tele-placement technology and made up that it was used to get them about in general, however she also made out that the units they arrived with had ceased to function. Knowing how Doug had labelled this technology as flawed she knew it would be of little benefit to Cohaagan and less still if they couldn’t figure out how to build one, but it was convincing enough to buy her some trust and time from her giant opponent. Lori considered this story and wanted proof, when she found the two tiny bands by the cabinet she grinned and spoke down to Melina with a condescending tone.
“I will have these checked out little missy, so whilst I am doing that where shall I keep you I wonder?”

Ten minutes later Melina remained naked and was being held prisoner inside the depths of one of Lori’s huge leather boots. The smell from inside this towering dark column was not pleasant to her with a mix of the leathers odour along with a strong scent left by the giant female foot that was normal inside it. The full length zip was firmly secured from the outside of the boot and this kept the whole structure solid and upright offering cylindrical smooth walls that could not be climbed despite Melina’s best efforts. Each time she managed to get anywhere close to the top of the boot the lack of grip got the better of her and Melina fell down to the base with a bump. Eventually Melina stopped wasting her energy and slumped down in the boot and just waited for Lori to return, in her mind they had both been defeated. Doug was completely out of action and she felt like sobbing however right now she had to keep strong so that she could exploit any opportunity to escape and put an end to this nightmare.

When Lori returned the boot was raised in her hands and Melina saw a piercing blue eye peering into the top.
“I do like these boots, sexy and yet so practical at the same time”
Lori was clearly happy as she spoke and rattled Melina around in the boot to shake her up and demonstrate just how puny she was. When she had stopped bashing around against the walls of the boot Melina was unhurt but she was angry and had to bite her lip and hold back from shouting at the giantess.
“Ha! You are so weak, what does he see in you? Out you come little girl”
Log sized fingers retrieved Melina from the boot and soon she was back on the table and she could see that Lori had taken the time to dress. Now she was wearing a uniform with a black short skirt and crisp white button down long sleeved blouse, unlike the security guard’s clothing there was no large belt or holster for a BMU and instead of boots she wore a pair of high heeled court shoes.
“Your little devices are definitely interesting technology, but I bet you knew that that most of the electronics were fried? Still my people should be able to learn a lot from them so you have been a good little dolly so far”
“I don’t have much choice do I?”
Grumbled Melina trying to hold back her hatred of Lori and still trying her best not to rile the giant woman.
“No you don’t. And I know that you will tell me more, but first why don’t I get Doug to join this little party and so we can have another chat together before I have to take him to Cohaagan”

Walking off there was a small delay before Lori returned with Doug in her fist. Surprisingly Doug was talking to Lori and seemed his old self.
“Lori, come to your senses let us go, Cohaagan will never succeed with whatever crazy plans she has cooked up!”
Ignoring him the giantess placed Doug next to Melina and he instantly hugged her and asked if she had been badly treated noticing that she was naked.
“How touching the two little toy dolls are in love. He used to hold me like that Melina with love in his eyes, and he will do again thanks to this duplicator technology. I will make Doug worship me.”
The upper hand was indeed Lori’s and she wanted to rub this fact in at every opportunity to Melina.
“Lori, I never did truly love you it was all fiction based on the false reality you had created, that’s why I kept dreaming of Melina. You can’t stand in the way of true love no matter how enormous you make yourself”
“So confident are we little man? Before you just had some memory masking and some implanted new memories, that Recall technology is good but this duplicator allows me to really change the way you think. Did you enjoy thinking that you were one of my bra’s Doug?”
“What is she talking about?”
Looking blank Doug had no recollection of what had happened, one minute he was on the table and the next he was being picked up from Lori’s underwear drawer and taken back.
“That duplicator thing works, she made you think you were one of her bras and you were totally gone”
Caressing his face with her hand Melina offered a sympathetic gesture and then turned to look up at the gloating giantess.
“You don’t realise he is mine no matter what you do, he will always want me”
“That’s right”
Agreed Doug and together they showed their strong bond feeling confident that they could overcome anything Lori through at them.
“I do so love a challenge almost as much as I love being this big”
Leaning down over the table Lori smiled and then settled into a crouch so that she was more level with her two captives and able to study their faces. More particularly she wanted to see Melina reaction as she announced the agenda for the rest of their day.
“In a couple of hours I have to leave with Doug here for an appointment to see my boss at the main processing plant. Cohaagan wants to see for real that I have captured him and put an end to him meddling in her affairs. And then I will come home and Doug will satisfy me whilst you watch. Following that I think that you my little girl can be made a little smaller so you can trim my bikini line and paint my toe nails.”
“In your dreams!”
Provoked to respond Melina shouted but simply produced a large smile from the giant pair of red painted lips that were now eye level with her.
“Actually you will serve me as my personal miniature beautician Melina. You will be responsible for keeping this giant body of mine looking as perfect as it currently does, that will be your new goal in life, nothing more.”
“I would rather die!”
Melina was venomous with her reply and Doug shook his head touching his hand on her shoulder and tried to indicate that Lori loved the ability to provoke such reactions.
“Calm down Melina, she is just enjoying her power over us”
“He’s right, I love my power over you little people. You have to do what you are told just because I am bigger than you, a big blonde bully and it’s wonderful. Oh and talking of my power do you feel any different Doug?”
Feeling absolutely normal Doug gave the two huge blue eyes a probing stare as she made him doubt that his mind and personality had been fully restored.
“No, I feel fine perfectly normal”
“Oh that’s good then it worked perfectly”
Looking confused Doug turned to Melina to see if she could figure this out.
“She’s messing with you Doug, she obviously used that device to stop you thinking you were one of her bras but you are back to your old self now”
“Boy it’s so warm in here don’t you think little ones? I think that I should unbutton this blouse just a little”

Moving her body upwards by raising on her knees, Lori once more allowed her enormous bust to draw their direct attention. As the top of her blouse rose into view they watched the large fingers releasing the highly tensioned material as the upper buttons were unfastened in a deliberately slow manor. Behind this wall of white cotton a dark line of giant sized cleavage presented its seductive allure along with the visible hint of white silk bra that caught the artificial light. Melina was very unimpressed with this display and turned to Doug hoping to find that he was equally switched off, but his reaction was not what she was expecting. Almost mesmerised by the sight of the grand cleavage before him, Doug stepped slowly closer.
“Doug?”
Trying to understand why her man would move in for a close up view Melina tugged on his shoulder but he continued to walk in a path towards the towering curves presented in the gaping blouse.
“Melina I......”
Attempting to say something to explain his actions Doug started but switched back to the distraction of what lay ahead of him.
“Doug! What are you doing?”
Now Melina was upset by his reaction, he was making a bee line to walk to the centre of Lori’s blouse and the edge of the table top.
“I’m in love”
He declared quite simply and Lori peered down as she watched the small man reaching the end of the table as he was helplessly drawn to the parting of her immense breasts.
“You are in love? With her?”
Melina was now very confused with what she was witnessing, one flash of giant cleavage from this blonde and her man was confessing his love for her.
“I’m in love with her breasts, these are the most magnificent breasts in the world I must........I must......get closer to them, please Lori”
“Careful tiny, you wouldn’t want to fall off this big table just to get closer to me. How about I wiggle down lower with this giant sexy body of mine just a smidge, then you can look straight down into my blouse all you want”
Lowering on her knees, Lori bumped the edge of the table top with her chest so that it just compressed a fraction and swelled her cleavage upwards to even more impressive dimensions. Doug was in a word captivated by her womanly attributes and quite unexpectedly he simply jumped from the table and into the neck of her blouse landing against a wall of tanned flesh and then sinking down inside to wedge his small body between the two enormous breasts below. He was overcome with desire and lust for these amazing breasts and straight away he was running his comparatively tiny hands over the tops of these warm hills of female perfection.
“What are you doing!”
Melina shouted out shocked by his impulsive seeming action and Lori just giggled as she felt the little body wriggling in her top and caressing her flesh.
“Like he said, he is in love with my breasts and what better way to show it than climbing right into my bra along with them”
“You did this, you and that mind thing! You made him obsessed with your boobs!”
Figuring out this was yet another of Lori’s mind altering tricks Melina could do nothing but watch her man as he was revelling inside the giant blouse and groaning with contentment.
“Yes, it works rather well doesn’t it? He remains absolutely normal until I flash just a hint of my booby flesh and wham, he’s uncontrollably infatuated with my breasts and simply has to be with them. Right now all he can think of is my boobs and how amazing they are, all he desires is to be right where he is in my bra along with his two biggest idols. Now watch this as I pull him back out”
Enjoying the demonstration, Lori reached down and clasped fingers around Doug’s middle and as she lifted him away he was almost throwing a tantrum like a child denied its most precious toy.
“No I want them! Don’t take me out of your blouse, please! I want to be in your bra! I can’t live without your tits they are everything to me, please put me back down in there!”
Lori smiled with an expression that taunted Melina below, knowing how cutting Doug’s words were as he practically begged to be dropped in against the two giant breasts. But just to show how effective this power was, Lori held him in the one hand as she proceeded to button her blouse back up and covered her breasts from view. Suddenly as the material blocked her cleavage from sight, Doug snapped out of his previous state of mind.