- Text Size +

“Hi honey, did you miss me?”

The sarcastic tone rained down over them and Melina looked for options of where to escape but they would not be able to scramble up the sides of the hamper before Lori could grab them, she was just too big.
“I’m so glad you came back to me little one. I see that you couldn’t resist checking out my underwear as normal? Don’t worry I’ve had all your favourites enlarged to my new size”
Listening to Lori laugh, Melina was frozen to the spot for a few seconds as she took stock of Lori’s appearance. Her giant adversary was dressed in a short white knee length skirt and the tops of a pair of knee high black leather boots could just be spotted over the edge of the hampers rim. On top she was wearing a thin strappy summer vest that was a striking red colour and its clingy material emphasised the twin G cup bra that was clearly beneath. The blonde bombshell of a giantess had them where she wanted them and she knew it.

“So, this is Melina, the woman you dreamed about every night eh Doug?”
“Lori this is between you and me.......”
“Oh no, no little man, I need to see what this little rodent of a girl has that I don’t have to attract you”
“Hey bitch, I’m no rodent and he’s my mine!”
There was a wicked laugh from Lori as Melina tried to stand up for herself and without warning a hand flashed across from nowhere and grabbed Melina into a tight fist.
“Put her down!”
Cried Doug, conscious that those fingers could crush if she wanted them too, but Lori was just looking at the futile squirming actions of the small woman in her hand.
“Well she is a pretty little thing, I will give her that, but Doug look at these”
Using her nails to remove Melina’s top it was ripped right off her chest and her bra was exposed. There was nothing Doug could do to stop this as the hand was hovering above him but way out of his reach. As he helplessly watched his false wife handling his girlfriend, he was suddenly aware of the second giant hand coming into the hamper but it wasn’t to grab him. Lori plucked the bra they had pulled free up into the air, holding the expanded cup before Melina as she proposed a comparison.
“What a little pair of tits she has Doug, I mean her whole body would fit inside just one of my bra cups here, you can’t honestly prefer these little gnat sized tittles when you could have my mega mountains up here?”
Doug did not answer, he knew not to provoke Lori but he could see she was enjoying her moment of victory. Lori proceeded to place a squirming Melina into one of the massive bra cups and then lifted the other cup in order to trap her and allow her time to hang the bra from both its straps onto a small hook that was situated on the wall way above.

Melina was stranded and initially punched at the silky lining until she realised that she did not want to risk falling out from this height.
“So, who has the crystal? I know it’s one of you two? Is it her Doug?”
“No!”
He shouted and Lori stood up closer to the hanging bra and straddled the hamper below knowing all too well what a grand view of her legs and straight up her skirt Doug would be afforded.
“I can place my big tits either side of her Doug and I could squeeze real hard until one of you talks”
“Please Lori, let her go......”
“Why should I? I had a good thing going on Earth and she spoiled it. I had captured you Doug, made you my man, my husband even. But to think that I gave up the life I had here, I gave up being a real giantess, even made myself a puny regular Earth size and had false memories implanted just so I could take you away from Mars, away where you wouldn’t hinder Cohaagan, and to a life that meant you were all mine. Then you started dreaming about this little trollop and it all went so wrong.....”

This all made sense now to Doug. Things were dropping into place, Lori kept mentioning how she felt being taller than him when they experimented with height was so familiar to her and so right.
But none of that past mattered, he was here now before this menacingly giant blonde and he wanted to rescue Melina, but there was no way up to that hook, and Lori at her current size was the most formidable foe he could possibly imagine.
“Nothing to say Doug? Want me to suffocate this tiny bug girl between my boobs? Make her tits a little flatter along with the rest of her eh?”
From below Doug managed to walk to the edge of the hamper and he could see the underside of Lori’s tremendous bust as it threateningly loomed close to Melina.
“Okay, Okay. Melina give her the crystal, she’s won this round!”
Melina was surprised to hear Doug giving in but she knew it was to protect her and the discovery of the crystal would come out sooner or later.
“That’s so sweet that you care so much for her Doug. You used to care for me like that do you remember?”
Switching her focus to the man below she kneeled down and soon he was wrapped in her fingers and lifted before her face.
“Isn’t this wonderful Doug? Here you are six feet tall and yet, here I am a real living and breathing giantess, one hundred and five feet from my pretty blonde head of hair to my not so little toes down there”
“You can’t live like this forever Lori, soon the authorities on Earth will find out what goes on up here on Mars and you and Cohaagan will be locked up”
“Locked up? Would they have a cell large enough? I’m a big girl now Doug and this is my normal height. You really don’t know what’s going on here do you? You and your pitiful resistance don’t have clue”
Knowing how Lori was eager to gloat Doug decided to use the opportunity to extract some information.
“No, I don’t, only we know you were experimenting on men so we could remain tiny and still make you giant women pregnant”
“Ah the hospital, don’t worry we will round up those little men sooner or later. So much has moved on since you and I were last here Doug, Cohaagan’s scientists have cracked the crystals for enlarging things. We’ve been pumping its special energy into this atmosphere for some time now and well you must have seen the results, women are looking down on men more and more each day. And you know with the enlarging devices we have made, I can be any size I want literally, two hundred feet, three, a thousand maybe? Just imagine the possibilities it’s scary for you men isn’t it? A whole Army of men could be squashed by just a mere woman like me, no one can stop us, no one”

This thought was indeed scary and Doug fidgeted in her hand as Lori grinned down at him with her beautiful plump lips being gently licked by a mighty tongue.
“Would you like to see me a thousand foot tall Doug? Would that make my boobs big enough even for your tastes little man?”
Lori laughed and then put Doug deep into her cleavage until her was firmly trapped between the perfumed cushions of her giant breasts.
“Now, behave in my bra whilst I take you both somewhere we can relax”

When Doug emerged from between Lori’s breasts he found that he was on the glass table in the living room and high up from the floor. The bra holding Melina was placed down beside him and he quickly set about helping to release her from the silky folds. Watching her two captives with great interest Lori was kneeling down with her arms resting on the edge of the glass top and her blonde hair splashing down onto part of its surface.
“So, what happens now Lori?”
Doug questioned as he checked Melina was ok.
“Oh, I have plans for you both don’t worry about that. I am soon going to introduce you to some new technology which will help to make you see things my way”

“Why, why do all this? Why make women so impossibly big compared to men it just doesn’t make sense?”
The question was presented by a rather disgruntled Melina as she gave Doug a hug thankful that they were for now in one piece.
“Don’t tell me you haven’t enjoyed being a giant woman over little Doug here on occasions?”
Lori smiled and removed her top very slowly showing off a rather see through nude coloured bra that showed off her entire nipples from behind a lacy screen of circular swirling patterns. It was hard for Doug not to stare at these gorgeous breasts presented so finely by this cleavage enhancing wonder especially as those G cups formed such an enormous hillside before them both.
“Like what you see Doug?”
Noticing she had caught his eye, Lori played up to this fact by positioning her firm breasts to rest on the table so that they towered over the pair of them and could not be ignored, this was her way of providing a reminder that she was in charge.
“Lori, you can’t tell me that all this effort to experiment with the size of people is all just about sex and just a power trip for you women over men?”
“Sex is part of it, we all enjoy playing with little men. They are so good at squirming their firm little bodies in all the right places don’t you agree Melina? But, we are shaping the future and the future is that you will be subservient to every woman Doug. All men will.”
As Lori delivered her words she ended with a laugh that bounced her chest on the surface and commanded an audible thump as her enormous breasts slapped down on the glass. Doug and Melina stepped back a little further to distance themselves from these two dangerous curves and this natural action prompted her to continue that laugh at how intimidating her chest was to them.
“You are so pathetic and weak, look at you both. Scared of my big bad boobs, don’t worry I won’t squish you under them unless you misbehave. Now, hand over the crystal little tits and give it to me”

Reluctantly the crystal was extracted from Melina’s cleavage and Lori pinched this small item between two finger nails and walked it back to the pedestal that it had previously rested on. Then Lori walked into another room completely unafraid that the two prisoners could climb down from the table top and left them there for a few minutes as she retrieved something.
“Melina we need to get out of here fast”
“Sure, what do you suggest that we jump off the table and use her giant bra over here as a parachute?”
“I, don’t know but she’s insane.....and I’m afraid at her current size she could do anything she wants to us”
“That’s right I can”
Lori interrupted hearing their exchanges which shocked them both. As she returned to crouch before the table she was wearing only her underwear which was the nude bra and an even more see through g-string. The sight of this curvaceous one hundred foot plus body was enough of a distraction, and Doug found it hard to think straight and work out a plan to escape.

In Lori’s hand was a new device that Doug had not seen before and Lori was proud to show this off. It looked like another BMU and was a gun shape yet it had a large panel on the back to image the target on a small holoscreen. This device was relevant to the scale of Lori and the size of a small building to the two small figures below.
“You always thought that you were the genius Doug, but Cohaagan has some extraordinarily clever women working for her now. After you left those years ago they found a deposit of some even rarer Alien crystals and this little beauty was finished only yesterday. We call it the Duplicator, it blows me away every time I use it, it’s like magic”

Pointing the Duplicator down to the table it made Lori smile to see both the small figures run to the edges in an attempt to avoid her aim, however she was targeting her bra.
“Point the duplicator at the target, confirm selection and that’s it”
There was a glow from the nozzle of the Duplicator but no light shot out from the end and Lori moved the unit to point towards Doug and simply clicked the trigger again. Instantly Doug was thrown into darkness and a heavy weight of material draped over his entire body out of seemingly nowhere.
Melina looked at what had just happened and was shocked to see an identical bra had miraculously appeared in thin air on top of her man. When Doug scrabbled out from under this tent sized underwear he was also surprised to see two of them.
“How about three bra’s? Maybe four?”
Soon there was little space on the table as bra after bra emerged from nowhere and occupied the surface, each the same as the other down to the most minute of details. Crowded by this satiny terrain Doug shook his head in disbelief.
“That’s not possible”
“No Doug, this is real but you just can’t comprehend it, that bugs you doesn’t it? We can replicate anything we want, supplies, red dust, space craft, houses, anything we need”
“But....”
Trying to think of something to say words failed Doug. Touching part of one of these white monstrously proportioned bra’s, he had to feel it was actually there and not some holographic illusion, but the soft white satin cups were all too real. Lori giggled down at his action and found this rather amusing to see him so technically bewildered whilst she also knew that he would be overwhelmed sexually to be surrounded by so much of her giant underwear in this way.
“Go ahead, touch them all, each one is real. Real big that is”
With a smile Lori teased the small man stood in the midst of her replicated lingerie and wanted to demonstrate to Melina that he was still attracted to her and that Melina could lose him quite easily.
“He always did love being so small and seeing my bra’s when they are giant sized compared to him, you remember that day after my shower I found you Doug, you were so turned on about how big that sexy bra was and how my giant tits would fill it all up. And now, here you are surrounded by my giant bra’s with my gigantic tits bigger than they have ever been, you know it’s only a matter of time before you are mine again don’t you Doug? My little husband will want to come back to his big wife and her big bra’s”
“Lori, no”
Came a rather weak response from Doug who was feeling strangely turned on by Lori’s power and his current situation. Melina was quick to pipe up and defend him.
“He’s not your husband anymore and he .........”
A giant hand snatched Melina up and stopped her voice from finishing the sentence by enclosing her head and upper body inside a closed fist, when the tiny lungs had finished shouting Lori held Melina in her outstretched palm.
“Silence you little tramp, I want you to witness something. Now I have to interrogate you both, my orders are to extract information about the members of your pathetic resistance so we can put a stop to it. Now, the fun and games can begin because this Duplicator not only duplicates real items it can also be used to duplicate any thoughts and suggestions that I wish to impress upon someone”
“Wwwhat do you mean?”
Melina sounded very frightened by this and how Lori would use the Duplicator on Doug who was unable to avoid it.
“If you had been observant you might have noticed the small sensor on my temple up here? Well this sensor means that I can think to this device and I can change the way that Doug thinks........”
“No!”
Melina was helpless in the giantesses hand and Lori decided on how she would humiliate Doug and make her rival for his affections reveal what information she needed.
“You tell me Melina, tell me who are the key people working for your little uprising? Where do they live, and how have you managed to get about unnoticed from our security patrols? Tell me all of this or how about I try this gadget on mister small down there?”
“I won’t”
“Don’t say anything Melina, I’ll be fine!”
Doug shouted and wondered if he should dive for cover under one of the bra’s but he knew it would serve no real benefit as a shield.
“Fine, then maybe you will change your mind when I change his mind. Let’s see what would be fun? I know, since he loves my giant bra’s so much let’s make him think that he is one”
There was a glow from the Duplicator and suddenly Melina saw that Doug dropped to the surface of the table and his face was very still, he was still breathing but it was as if he was emotionally frozen with no outward expression.
“What have you done to him?”
“I’ve turned him into what he loved the most”
Placing Melina down next to her man, Lori laughed as she brushed the huge bras off the table and onto the floor below. Having cleared the table just her two captives remained and she thought that Melina should be left for a few moments so she could fully appreciate the situation.
“I’m going to powder my nose and freshen up for a moment my little doll and give you some time to reflect on not telling me what I need to know”