- Text Size +

 

He stretched an arm out expecting to see some difference and then a leg but nothing felt out of place.

“Doug I assure you our results are one hundred percent perfect you just haven’t seen a good point of reference yet”

Looking back at his case Doug grabbed it from the stage but it was still the same size and part of him expected to see it a touch larger in scale.

“Your case was reduced to match your new size and all the clothes inside”

Mandy offered to cut through any confusion Doug might have.

“Doug why don’t you walk over here and I will demonstrate”

Following her invitation he walked towards the chair she was sat in.

“Now, watch as I stand up. When you entered this room you may recall that I was shorter than you by several inches but you will see that now you are a lot shorter than me”

 

Slowly Mandy stood up, elegantly rising from her chair. The next thing Doug knew he was now stood before an amazon of a woman. Of course that description wasn’t actually correct but given her five foot nine inches of height plus her shoes he was staring at the base of her neck and feeling every one of the nine inches he had given away!

“Oh my”

He said with his mouth gaping wide.

“You look so tall”

“Thank you, and yes I am tall from your new perspective there is a good six or seven inches between us”

For Doug this was amazing, he hadn’t looked up to a woman in this manner for as long as he could remember, perhaps going back when he was just entering his teen years and it seemed strange yet kind of exciting like being dropped into a new world of taller women. He then noticed the table and how it was close to his waist level where as before it would have been a lot lower, it was odd even to see objects like this subtly altered in scale.

“So how do you feel Doug, is this size to your liking or do you wish to go shorter still?”

“Looking up at you I think I’m probably short enough. I guess that I need to get used to this”

“Well I am sure you will find it very interesting, normally we ask our clients when they have had a height increase or decrease to take some time to have a walk around, mix a little in the local area before we conclude the service as finalised. I would encourage you to leave your belongings here and go out into the shopping mall across the road and come back in an hour and let me know if your decision is to remain at this level before we sign things off as completed”

 

Following the suggestion by Mandy to leave the building and to evaluate his new height Doug shook her hand and even this action instantly felt odd, before his hands had practically eclipsed hers but now she seemed to be commanding the handshake with her larger fingers. He walked out of the door noting that he wasn’t very close to the top of the frame again something he had become accustomed to being. As he wandered out through the reception area there was Amy the pretty receptionist who had flirted with him so obviously before. She was stood by the exit bending over double as she busily picked up dead leaves from the potted plant that sat just inside the front windows, as he approached Doug was flashed a very nice rear end in her tight business skirt and a glimpse of her bright red panties beneath. Of course it was hard for Doug to ignore her current pose and like any red blooded male his progress was slowed as he took an extra long gaze at her fine legs.

 

It was then that something suddenly struck him, before he hadn’t given this girl time of day other than to note she was very petite and pretty but not his type, and yet now this same girl was definitely more appealing and holding his attention. Her legs looked very long and she had a total new appeal. It had to be his new appreciation of size he thought to himself and it was changing his natural perception of what he found very attractive. These were the same legs he had seen before but now they were standing out to him, the fact that her skirt had risen several inches to show off more of her thighs as she bent forward didn’t account for this.

Doug was so taken by the view that he found himself unintentionally pausing to admire her further and Amy sensed the presence of someone close by. This pretty young woman stood up and turned around to address whoever it was approaching and was surprised to see Doug and the result of his reform treatment but not as surprised as he was! Amy was now Doug’s size exactly except she now stood a full three and a half inches taller than him because of the heels beneath her feet. Given her extra inches her eyes were forced to lower to meet his. For Doug confronting this beauty was more startling than seeing Mandy moments ago because his mind had labelled Amy as short and very petite, now she seemed tall and definitely not petite in any sense of the word.

“Well hello again, Doug isn’t it?”

A large smile replaced the initial look of surprise upon Amy’s face, noticing Doug’s height and her obvious advantage she purposely stood up as straight as she could to emphasise her extra inches before she corrected herself.

“Or should I say hello again down there Doug”

Her use of the words “down there” made Doug feel awkward and less confident as he stood uncomfortably before this beauty. His eyes settled somewhere around the level of her lips and it was a little disconcerting for Doug to find her so much more attractive.

“Yes, It’s quite a change my, um height isn’t it?”

He faltered with his answer stepping back from her close proximity and trying to assert his posture to address some part of the difference between them but Amy remained effortlessly taller in her heels.

“I rather like your new size, you make a short girl like me feel tall for a change and I find that very refreshing”

Amy stepped closer again so her lips were practically touching the bridge of his nose and her body was totally invading his personal space, he could feel her firm breasts lightly brushing against his upper chest and despite feeling intimidated he began to feel turned on.

“You know it’s quite something to be able to see clean over a guy’s head, it would be fun to dance with someone shorter than myself, someone like you”

“Amy, you’re standing very close to me”

Admitted Doug a touch nervously, unused to this situation, it was easy to feel confident at his old height but right now he felt a little cornered by her flirtations.

“Sorry”

She said with very little genuine sentiment behind the word and then stepped back just a fraction.

“I guess that I’m not used to intimidating a man with my height, that’s also quite sexy”

 

Amy seemed to step up her advances toward Doug and reached out a hand to his shoulder and then slowly raised it to the side of his cheek.

“Am I intimidating you Doug?”

“N,nno”

He said unconvincingly and looked up at into her pretty large brown eyes as she fluttered some false extended eyelashes.

“I don’t think you are being honest. I think right now you are feeling very short compared to a woman for the first time and you really don’t know how to handle it.”

Doug felt her other hand now settling on his opposite shoulder gently keeping him focused in her direction.

“Amy, lady please I....”

“Don’t fight it Doug I felt the attraction when we first met only I don’t think you really noticed me back then, not like you do now. I just needed to look taller”

She gently coaxed him backwards towards the wall and to the side of the main entrance. Doug felt a hint of her strength, he was still stronger than her of course and he could have shrugged her away yet he was a little frozen by the situation and unable to respond. Perhaps part of him was enjoying a woman like this coming on to him whilst he was more vulnerable. But vulnerability wasn’t all he feeling as the wall of the room touched his back and there was nowhere to go, this vixen had him cornered and she knew it.

“I think you really like tall women don’t you? Tall dominant women who can overpower you, that’s why you wanted to be shrunk as short as this”

“It’s for my wife”

The mention of his wife didn’t deter Amy.

“So you did this for your wife, is she as tall as me or am I a little taller?”

“She’s five six”

“And I’m nearly five seven in these heels so I am taller than her right now. Tell me what is it you like about being so short?”

“I..”

Doug was speechless and Amy was closing in on him using her extra inches to press his body against the wall and against her own. He could feel her breasts flatten on his upper chest and dared not to look down.

“You know I have even higher pairs of heels at home and it’s just about time for my lunch break”

This was a sexy proposition and with her fit body pressed up nicely against him he didn’t know what to do or what to say.

“So Mr short and handsome what do you think? The two of us in my apartment alone? I could slip into a much bigger pair of high heels and.....”

Suddenly Doug felt her body rising and more noticeably those firm breasts rubbing so teasingly up his chest until they stopped just short of his chin. Now he had skin to skin contact and the warmth of her exposed cleavage sizzled against his neck. She was lifting up on her tip toes to emphasise how her other pairs of shoes would add to their height difference and now her chin could have comfortably rested on the top of his head!

“......you would be making out with a babe who’s so very tall compared to you”

Now he was overwhelmed, he felt overpowered by her sexual advances and his manhood would have walked out the door with her in a heartbeat.

 

Doug also couldn’t help himself and looked down allowing his lips to greet those breasts as he peered into her cleavage and lost himself in thought, the bulge in his trousers was more than apparent and pushed against her lower thigh.

“I see you like that suggestion, you know Mandy could make you even shorter if you want and I could be this tall without any heels on at all? Or if you like I could tower over you even more by wearing them as well?”

“A..Amy please I’m married...”

This feeble uttering to deter the advances of this seductress went unheard and slowly she lowered back to her former height.

“Come on shorty, let me take you to Mandy again so you can really look up at me, I can play the sexy amazon if you want?”

 

Pulling on his arm Doug was surprised at her strength and weight as he stumbled a few steps in that direction until he stopped in his tracks. He wasn’t ready for this woman to cut him down in size for her games and knew this had to stop before it got out of hand.

“Listen, I really...”

“Don’t be scared Doug, what’s a few inches more? You know in a few minutes I could even have her make you so short that you could see what sexy underwear I’m wearing beneath this skirt and I mean that with both of us standing upright”

 

Another tug on his arm and he was closer to the corridor entrance and where Mandy had reduced him.

“Why deny yourself some fun with a babe like me? Just think how long these legs of mine would look if they were even taller than you”

She turned to Doug and hitched the top of her skirt up making sure the display didn’t go unnoticed and he could only imagine how amazing those legs would be if she got her way, but he would end up a midget and he wasn’t ready for that.

“Look Amy, I can’t, it’s not that I don’t find you attractive or that it wouldn’t intrigue me to see you even taller still but.....”

“But? But is for missed opportunities Doug and I’m an opportunity you don’t want to miss believe me”

 

A few seconds later and he was half way down the corridor and almost back to the room as Amy kept coaxing him along.

“Don’t be scared Doug, it’s just a bit of fun and Mandy can make you a bit taller afterwards I promise”

“Look my wife...”

“She, doesn’t have to know, now does she Doug? I won’t tell her. I don’t even know her”

They were now literally outside the room where Mandy would operate the Reform technology and Doug was more hesitant than ever, he didn’t know this beguiling beauty and if he let her have her way would he even be safe with her?

Amy could sense she hadn’t won the battle yet and determined as she was to lure him to her bedroom she knew that she would have to be more persuasive. The thought of making out with a smaller lover especially one that was so handsome made her hot. For once she could be in charge of the love making and that would be something quite special, already she could sense her inner drive building and she wanted to release the repressed dominatrix that dwelled inside of her.

 

“Just a few more steps Doug back in there where we can make dreams come true, I’ll even let you decide how short she makes you I promise.”

“I can’t..”

He tried to counter her but Amy shushed his lips closed with her fingers.

“What’s it be Doug, four foot tall so I can stand in my high heels and you can suck my tits? Less than three feet tall so you can suck something a little wetter perhaps? Or maybe you’d like to be even smaller so big Amy can mother you?”

Her sexual energy was unrelenting and he knew she was getting off on this, if he gave in those fantasies could be real and he could literally be standing between her two legs as if she were ten foot tall or even taller! Doug’s overactive imagination provided him with all the richness of details from every one of the heights she mentioned and as the sexual imagery flowed through his head she ushered him into the room surprising Mandy at her desk as she was making some notes.

“Mr Quaid, Doug, back so soon?”