- Text Size +

“What are you doing?”
Inquired Melina finding it hard to see into the entire room and feeling much like Alice in Wonderland who was curiously trying to look into the small doorway.
“This system will allow me to hook to the terrain satellite in orbit what was used when they terraformed Mars. It should let us zoom in on the new city and find the location of the where Cohaagans head of security lives and where we can find that balancing element to free Mars.”
As he tapped away depressing the almost transparent keys that were generated by the holographic interface, it was clear he was back to his old slick technical form.
“Ok, I have hacked into the t-sat network and we are looking at the new city”
The image was an aerial view of the city and Doug could see how unnaturally it had formed, some older buildings were large to say the least but others were simply vast in size and it amazed him how quickly these could have been erected to accommodate the growing female population.
“Now how to find which one of these we need to visit....”
“There’s thousands of buildings Doug, it could be any of them”
Melina added seeing just a part of the cityscape image.
“True but having worked for Cohaagan in the past I know the head of security will be close to the base of the atmospheric processing plant over here and if I use the sensors to detect for Izanium we should get a faint trace from the balancing crystal”
“Ok professor, I don’t know what Izanium is, I assume some sort of radiation but don’t bother to explain I am happy to go with the flow and trust you”

Minutes later Doug had pinpointed a large building and he could even see a thermal image to see that no one was inside this property.
“That’s great it’s unoccupied and based on the Izanium reading the crystal we seek is about here”
He pointed to a far corner of the building outline and then noted some co-ordinates.
“Ok so let’s get going it’s a long walk and you have little legs”
Keen to leave Melina stood up and waited but Doug emerged into the main tunnel with a surprise for her.
“Did you bring the BMU?”
“Sure why? Have you changed your mind about riding up here in my top? I thought you might want a lift”
Leaning down over Doug Melina flashed some cleavage .
“No, but I need you to be regular sized Melina for what I have in mind”
Almost disappointed Melina gave him a strange confused look and she was reduced so they were seeing eye to eye.
“Why do I need to be short?”
Doug grinned at her question noticing she still viewed normal statures as short but he let this go without picking up on it.
“This will get us both into that building so we can avoid detection from any external security measures and from being discovered by any guards outside”

The equipment Doug held in his hands looked like two elaborate metal bands, and he placed one over his head and clipped it on like a stiff metallic bandana. Turning to Melina he had to use tiptoes to help her to wear the other one as she had kept a few inches of extra height above his own. Her eyes told of her enjoyment as he discovered this fact.
“You are still a tall lady”
“Well, just a little bit taller than you are. Do you want me to bend my knees so you can reach little boy?”
“I’ll manage”
A determined Doug made sure he could put the device on her head as Melina grinned as he was forced to use the very tips of his toes.
“So, why are we both wearing these stylish pieces of headgear Doug? I don’t see how they will help us avoid being caught today except by the fashion police”
“You are funny Melina but this was one of my last projects for the resistance just before I was taken to back to Earth. These bands are tele-placement units. Without the science crap as you say, if I program them remotely they will engulf our bodies in a field of energy and in a fraction of a second we will be converted to pure matter. Then we can be sent to our chosen coordinates and we reappear in the blink of an eye inside that building within New City. No guards, no security to clear, no scanners”
“You are joking?”
Melina said a little gobsmacked by his genius.
“Nope, they work but there is a downside which is why I stopped developing them for the resistance”
“And that is?”
“The energy aura around your body is only powerful enough to take your clothes so the BMU will have to stay here, along with any other hand held gadgets. The aura will only just managed to map around or clothes and footwear”
“Ok, so we are going to be small that might be an advantage and a hindrance”
“that’s not all, this is a one way trip Melina. I could never figure how to re-energise the bands and so you could say they are disposable as they burn out inside after one use and each one is a nightmare to make from scratch”
There was a sudden realisation from Melina that this was going to be tougher than she’d hoped.
“So, you are saying these gizmo’s get us in there and we can’t carry spare ones to return? And we are going to be pintsized to those bimbo’s if they find us? Great, I can’t wait”
Ending her sentence in a smile Melina knew they had to go through with this plan and she kissed her shorter partner on his forehead.
“Let’s do it short stuff”

As the bands were programmed and activated there was a strange swirling sensation as the room before their eyes seemed to fade and flicker for the briefest of seconds before they were soon standing in a new room, a very large room!
“We made it, it worked!”
Melina turned to Doug with an amazed expression, she didn’t doubt his technical abilities but to be teleported from one place to another was something that felt like it belonged in science fiction and yet they had travelled literally miles within a second.
“Yeh, but where are we?”

The room was conventional looking, it was the inside of a living quarters area with a massive wooden floor spanning out in front of them both, but the scale of the furniture was a lot larger than they would have predicted. The two nearby armchairs loomed over them like buildings and the table in the distance was an even more impressive structure that they could only see from beneath as its huge glass surface had to be fifty or sixty feet high in the air.
“It’s like we shrunk ourselves, the women in new city must be what, eighty or ninety feet tall judging by this room?”
Listening to Doug’s estimate Melina was herself surprised, the last time she had been to New city the women were taller than her normal size but nowhere near those proportions.
“Cohaagan must have concentrated the atmosphere here and increased the size of the women because this is very different to how it was. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea Doug. If I was my normal height at least I could have managed to climb things easier but now look at us, we are shrimps and if we are caught, that’s going to a really big guard that we will be facing”
“Mel, even at your normal height you would be like a toddler to a woman that can sit in a chair this big, come on let’s start searching, the crystal we are seeking is probably in this room. Maybe our height will be an advantage to getting out of here”
They walked around one of the chairs and the rest of the room came into focus, on the far wall was a holo projector emitter for information and entertainment along with a wooden cabinet that had been enlarged to the right scale. To the side there was a door and little else to furnish this otherwise bland environment.

“There are things on the top of that cabinet over there, I can’t make them out from down here but I am willing to bet the crystal is up there. Let’s go!”
With a confident attitude Doug led Melina to the base of the cabinet and she cranked her neck back to see its steep side wall stretching high above their heads.
“What do you think this place is, the living quarters for the head of security? And if this crystal is so important then why would she leave it on the sideboard and not in some safe?”
Melina was not convinced and had her doubts that the effort they would expel to scale this piece of overgrown furniture would be worth the reward.
“Think about it Mel, this head of security is a giantess for real. They only let people they trust gain that sort of height and live in this city, the resistance is small, even you who is our tallest member. They probably don’t imagine that anyone could break in here at the heart of their security operations and get anywhere near it.”
“Well, they are probably right cause if it’s up there then we are stuck cause there’s nothing to grab onto Doug”
There was defeat in Melina’s attitude but Doug knew he could soon change that.
“That’s why I came prepared”
He said and fiddled with the heels of his boots, a small glow began to shine out from the soles and Melina grinned at first.
“Hover shoes? I didn’t know they made those for men to increase their height? You know they only give you a few inches baby, enough to kiss me on the lips perhaps but you are not getting up there with them”
“These are not hov-shoes Mel, similar technology but very differently applied, care to stand on my toes and give me a hug?”
As she followed his instruction Melina wrapped her arms around her man and he felt her ample chest nudge under his chin with its welcoming warmth.
“Concentrate Doug, you are on a mission”
His mind had to keep his trousers in check as he felt her sexy body very up close and personal.

When he touched the contacts on his heels together they slowly began to rise in the air and soon they floated over the surface of the cabinet before Doug disabled the boots energy.
“You are so clever”
Bestowing her compliment Melina stepped off his toes with her own and they looked at the various large items that were left on the top of the cabinet.

There was a mug made of china that was almost the same height as them both and a giant reel of green tape that placed down on its side and looking like an old fashioned lorry wheel. But glowing on a plastic pedestal was the crystal! The pedestal was a flimsy structure even to Melina and Doug and it was easy for them to topple it over and allow this ball sized crystal to drop into their hand.
“This is it? It’s so small?”
Melina could hardly believe that the crystal was able to fit into her palm.
“That’s it, the giantesses here must be forced to handle it with tweezers but I’m glad they haven’t figured a way to alter its scale, makes it easier for us to nab it!”

Seconds later they descended from the dresser using the hov-boots to lower them gracefully and Doug noted the telltale signs of their power fading, they had not been charged in a long while and the energy was obviously depleted.
“Ok let’s get out of this house or whatever it is and to the atmospheric processing centre, they won’t have enlarged that place much like the space ports so we should be able to get inside and integrate this crystal”
“Getting out of this building will be the first challenge. And do you mind Doug if we ditch this head gear it doesn’t serve any purpose now does it?”
They both removed the bands from their heads and set the rings down by the base of the cabinet.

Looking for an exit they could see that the door nearby was closed and there was no way to open it, but what made things worse was that this was an old fashioned door without automation and sensors. Another door at the far end was slightly ajar and they proceeded to explore that room in hope of another exit. As they entered the room it was clearly a utility room with a huge washing machine and dryer dominating their view like two white skyscrapers. There was a new door at the far end but it was much the same as the others and had no internal sensor to trigger it to open.
“What’s with these old doors? No sensors just handles, this place must have been built recently for these huge women and they don’t have any tech in here?”
This didn’t make sense to Melina as she looked up at the door and the handle that was beyond their reach, what frustrated her more was feeling so short.
“Mel they only need these conventional doors, look at us we can’t open them and probably couldn’t push them open even if it was unlocked. The doors simple but its effective against small intruders”
“We have to try and climb up there and give it a shot, if we can get the handle to open maybe we could push it enough to creep out through a small gap?”
“My boots energy has gone, I can’t get us up there the easy way”
“Then we must look for something to lasso the handle from down here, this is where the laundry is done there must be some giant clothes that we could improvise with”
“Now you are talking, over there isn’t that the side of a hamper on the floor, she probably has clothes ready to be washed inside?”

The hamper was luckily left on the ground and its sides were not steep enough to prohibit the two of them to climb inside. The plastic walls had a patterned exterior that allowed them foot holds and something to grab onto. Teetering on the top of the hamper they surveyed the contents.
“She’s got good taste who ever she is”
Melina said spotting a top enlarged from a fashionable label and a pair of French knickers that she would have selected herself.
“And a whopping pair of tits if that’s part of a bra cup under that t-shirt over there!”
Directing their attention to a shiny white curve of material buried under an enormous t-shirt, Doug smiled and saw the resulting frown on his girlfriends face.
“Hey mister, keep that little brain of yours in check we need to concentrate here. You can play inside this bra I’m wearing tonight if we are successful, but you are right that looks like this head of security bimbo giantess is rather well stacked. Maybe we can use that big bra, the straps would be enormous.”

Climbing down into the hamper the giving terrain made every footstep feel like the start of sinking sand giving to beneath them. Melina who was still clutching the crystal popped it into her cleavage with ease as Doug watched her and smiled at how she had deliberately wanted him to witness this action. Her cheeky wink told him that she had the attention that she had desired. When they refocused at the task in hand, they both tugged on the underwire of this giant bra and with a heave it slid slowly out from under the cover of the t-shirt to reveal its true magnitude.
“Woah, that’s bigger than I thought. This woman must be my size up top”
Very surprised at the gigantic shiny satin cups that spanned before her, Melina looked at her man to see how distracted he was by this find.
“Yeh, she is definitely way up the alphabet in cup size and that’s one sexy bra”
Doug knelt down and out of curiosity he found the label.
“Stop perving, we are on a mission, who cares what size she is. Let’s just use this huge mother of all brassieres to help us get out of here”
But Doug was not listening to Melina as he crouched down looking at the thick black letters on the designer tag and he read out loud.
“Thirty four G, she takes a thirty four G cup”
“Doug! Come on it’s just a bra, a very big bra I grant you that but........”
“You don’t understand Melina, when I last saw Lori she had just had another treatment to enlarge her breasts to a thirty four G”
“You don’t think?”
There was a shocked silence between them both and Doug started to think further.
“She was head of security before, so she could be back here and reinstated. That reel of tape on the cabinet I know what that is, it’s used to repair the handles on tennis rackets and Lori loved to play real tennis and virtual tennis!”
“That could be a coincidence, there are a lot of busty women who work for Cohaagan, they get free or discounted treatments and lots of women play tennis”
As Melina reasoned with the situation Doug walked further over the hamper surface having spotted something else that caught his eye. There was a pair of white silk panties and he stood on them and gulped hard as he turned to Melina to declare.
“I....I know these panties, they are Lori’s, we are in Lori’s quarters”
“Don’t get paranoid Doug, those knickers could belong to any giant woman. I have a pair almost identical myself”
“No you don’t understand Mel, these are Lori’s I can tell because......”
“Because what?”
Melina was losing patience with her mans current train of thought, and how distracted he had become.
“Because I’ve been inside them and the lace here was frayed just a little, I can remember them perfectly”
“Oh you can eh?”
Sounding a little jealous Melina walked over to Doug and looked at the mass of silk and lace spread out like a carpet before them.
“She, carried you around a lot inside her panties did she?”
“Well, you know how you big women behave, I really didn’t have a choice”
“Sure, I bet you went inside these screaming and kicking”
As their conversation began to get more and more sidetracked from their mission, the two of them had not heard someone enter the building.

“Doug, I am sure this is just a coincidence. These knickers are just similar to what you can remember, and that bra size is probably just common for some of these giant bimbo officers who work for Cohaagan nowadays. I doubt that they belong to your old girlfriend......”
“You mean his wife!”
A loud voice boomed over head as a large shadow fell over the hamper from above and standing with her hands resting on her hips was a one hundred foot tall blonde.
“Lori!”
Shouted Doug in an alarmed fashion and he couldn’t believe they had been so engrossed in their conversation that this giantess had managed to creep up on them unnoticed.

“Hi honey, did you miss me?”