- Text Size +

Tina’s lips seemed to shape around most of Doug’s mid section as she applied a little suction to his dick and her large tongue came into play. He was fast reaching a climax and grabbed on to some of her thick blonde hair as he gave his final pumps of joy. When he was finished Tina eased his body up from her lips in her hand but only enough to allow her tongue to clean him.
“That was erotic to see the way you control him, the size of your tongue and mouth is amazing. You are so in charge of him”
Melina opened her arms as she said this to allow Tina to pass down the small man, as Doug’s spent body was held in his girlfriends arms he felt like a small child being cradled.

The three of them relaxed for the next half an hour with Doug cuddled into Melina’s body as she was reclined in the cleavage of her much larger friend.
“We should restore ourselves back to normal and get some sleep, tomorrow is a going to be a big day”
Doug spoke up so that both the large women could hear him and Tina’s loud voice whispered down.
“Tonight was a big night for me, I was hoping it would never end.”
“You could stay the night Tina, I suppose it wouldn’t be a problem for Doug and I to sleep like this and that way you could remain a giantess for a little longer?”
This suggestion was provided with a tighter hug around Doug’s middle from Melina but he soon reminded her that she had lost their wager.
“Actually babe, you lost your gamble with me so you will be the small one tonight and you get sleep in my boxer shorts if I recall our agreed terms.....”
Just as Doug was happily relaying this to his girlfriend Tina picked up on the suggestion and interrupted.
“Ooooh yes, how about I shrink Mel down to an itty bitty size so she can cuddle your dick all night and you get to be a giant to her Doug whilst I remain a giantess to you both?”
“I’m err, well not sure.....”
Melina was suddenly looking very unconfident and she lifted Doug up and then placed him down so that he was now sat on top of Tina’s huge left breast whilst they debated their sleeping arrangements.
“...I mean, I would be so tiny and all and.......”
“Girl, you can’t argue with a giantess. Tina, shrink her down and shrink down my boxer’s shorts for me and let’s get to bed.”
“Oh goodie”
Chirped Tina in a childish manor, she was completely thrilled with this idea.

Within minutes a reluctant Melina was stood on the surface of the bed being reduced from her twelve inches of height and soon she was looking way up at her man who watched closely over her. When she reached the desired size, in comparison to Doug she appeared only six inches tall from her long dark head of hair to her pretty feet and yet this giant man was in reality only six inches tall compared to Tina.
“She’s so minute, I can hardly see her features”
Tina grinned at how insignificant her friend had become and watched as Doug reached down and closed his fingers gently around her waist and lifted her up.
“This is different”
He smiled at the beautiful doll suspended so easily in his grasp, she appeared like an erotic looking fairy.
“Oh Doug, I’m a little scared you are so enormous and I can’t bear to even look up at Tina or my head will spin”
“It’s ok, you will be safely tucked inside my underwear in a few minutes little lady”
Seeing that Doug had possession of Melina, Tina picked him up and stood him on the dresser whilst she sorted out her own underwear making it comfortable for her guests to sleep in. Easing the tension off her right bra cup by slackening the shoulder strap she turned to look at the small man and still felt the tingling thrill of how large by comparison she was to him. With a wink she let him know what his sleeping accommodation would be.
“Tonight my little man, you will be sleeping in my bra, right here. I’ve made a little room for you so you can slide in comfortably against my boob and then I call feel you there against me all night long”
“Sounds perfect don’t you think little Mel?”
Doug teased Melina and forced her to look away from his hand that held her and towards the impossibly huge and bulging cleavage that was now leaning over them both. These twin lacy mountains of pink shocked Melina and now she fully appreciate how intimidated her man must have been to see her own bust at such extreme sizes. Unlike Doug however she cowered straight away and held tight to his fingers as the shadow of Tina simply engulfed the light around them. Doug slowly lowered his girl down the front of his boxers making sure she would not slip out one of the legs and that she was nicely positioned against his currently flaccid member. As his waist band snapped back it felt like he had a small rodent trapped in his underwear, but one that was almost completely hairless as he could feel the warm skin of this delicate creature as it rested and pressed against his manhood.
“Doug, it’s huge!”
He heard a muffled cry from below as Melina took stock of her surroundings.
“Tina, Melina just said that my dick is huge”
“Not from where I’m standing it isn’t, little man”
A mighty giggle came from the towering blonde and with it a swaying of that imposing pair of breasts. Tina then proceeded to lift Doug gently and lower him into her relaxed bra cup, the vibrant pink material fell over his face and body and soon he was completely encased in the lace.
“Looking at you in there, Melina’s whole body must be way smaller than my nipple, and to think she used to have such big tits”

Not long later and they were all settled down as Tina lay on the bed and tried to get to sleep. Doug had practically buried his body in a curve around the front base of the giant breast and he was nicely supported by the material of her bra. Inside his boxer shorts he could feel Melina lying by the side of his penis and he could tell she was taller than it was long. Her tiny feet brushed his helmet and he could make out a pair of miniature breasts that pressed on the side of his shaft as she snuggled against him. The knowledge that his girl was inside his boxers made it hard for him to totally relax, despite the fact that he had spent his love juices not long ago in their group session. Here he was in the sexiest of places, once more inside a giant lacy brassiere with a warm breast many times his own size that was touching against most of his body all at the same time. The smell of Tina’s skin was lovely with a subtle perfume that wasn’t heady when he breathed in, but it was undeniably feminine. It wasn’t long before Doug found blood flowing down into his member given this situation and Melina was suddenly aware that it was expanding. Her tiny arms had circled the shaft of her sleeping partner and now its girth was increasing and starting to challenge her embrace.
“I thought we were supposed to be trying to sleep big man? Is it turning you on with me down here cuddling tight against your dick?”
The words managed to travel outside of Doug’s boxer shorts and he felt that they were beginning to tent up.
“Sorry babe, but what with your little tits and naked body touching my dick and this humongous breast I’m a little distracted”
He whispered down towards his boxers as he felt Melina begin to move, tickling against his pubic hair with her legs.
“I’ll say, it’s pretty dark in here but this thing is becoming more of a giant by the minute, are you going to leave room for me?”
As Melina joked she reached out to stroke the solid twitching tree trunk thick companion that shared the darkness with her. This mighty oak was now pushing the cotton material of the boxers up and straining against it, soon Melina was intrigued to find out if she was in fact shorter than this beast as it stiffened straighter by the minute.
“Any chance of some light down here big boy?”
Obliging his small girlfriend Doug eased down his boxers to uncover her and allow his manhood to be free. It snapped upwards without restraint and its tip pressed into the inside of Tina’s bra cup and poked straight up against this lacy barrier. Light was afforded by the LED ambient lights in Melina’s room which were subtle but enough to come through the holes within the lacy pattern of the giant bra.
“Gosh I feel really small”
Melina announced as she assumed a position to compare herself to his erection, it had now swelled in size and towered over her with its unsheathed head now fully revealed and trying to penetrate between the lace unsuccessfully.
“I guess we are not going to get any sleep until I satisfy this missile down here, is that right big boy?”
“Sorry, but that would be nice”
Doug agreed and smiled as he tried to peek under the pink material to see what was going on down below. However he did not need his eyes to know what Melina was doing as he felt her feet walking through his hair and then he realised she was holding her arms on his lower shaft as her feet and legs slipped down and rested onto his balls. A small gasp was emitted from his mouth as he had never felt such a fine and delicate touch, he imagined the mental image of those tanned and gorgeous shapely legs brushing against his testicles and then he felt the reality of a tiny Melina trying to use her thighs to gently squeeze them.
“Yeh, that’s good”
He moaned approval and then decided that he wanted attention to his helmet so he reached down with his fingers to find Melina.
“Hey!”
She protested as his rough hand plucked her from below his manhood and then deposited her body so that she was forced to clamp her thighs and arms around the upper half of his dick.
“That’s better, I want to feel you kiss my head and wrap those lovely thighs of yours around it”
Now Doug was feeling the power of being a giant, he was commanding Melina and simply depositing her on his body as he wanted it was a definite role reversal for them both and he liked the feeling of her clinging to his penis with her entire naked body. For Melina, she was less enthusiastic, she longed to the larger partner and felt far more comfortable as a giantess than being Doug’s plaything. But she knew this was not going to be common event, and she would have him wriggling delightfully between her own legs in the not too distant future, so for the moment she obliged him and even found it was quite a fun challenge to get this giant man off.

A series of small kisses and the tickle of Melina’s long hair were tantalizing Doug’s helmet seconds later and combined with this thrill he felt her inner thighs clamp hard around his shaft as she held on tightly.
This was an experience Melina would not soon forget, the throbbing tree trunk sized member twitched and moved with her every touch and was like an unpredictable steed that she needed to break-in and pacify. The only way however that she knew this one eyed creature would calm down was if she could tease the excitement out of it and bring it back to its placid and natural state. That was easier said than done when this beast was pumped full of blood and many times stronger than her. As she held on tight and licked her small tongue into the eye of Doug’s penis it was hard for Melina to relate this monster to the insignificant match stick that she had often completely taken into her mouth when she was a giant woman.

Pretty soon Doug was stiffer than ever as his girl began to get more sexually creative with the use of her tiny body.
“You are going to explode in a minute Doug, I’m going to do something very, very sexy down here.”
The rather squeaky voice of Melina sounded less seductive than the powerful huskiness that Doug had been accustomed to hearing yet he was still turned on by the way she teased.
“Really, tell me what you are going to do my little doll cause this big weapon of mine needs unloading”
“I’m going to climb up and lean over the top of your helmet here and push one of my big firm tits inside the opening of your dick and then I’m going to ram it in and out until you erupt all over me”
“Oh wow!”
Was all Doug could muster in response at her unexpected idea and seconds later she delivered what she outlined to do. Her breast nestled into the mouth of his helmet and soon his pre cum helped it to push down and open up its jaws. Indescribable was the feeling of her tiny breast penetrating him this way and combined with her arms and legs clinging to his tip so firmly he was soon closing towards release. Normally it was his body dwarfed by a pair of breasts or his dick being wrapped in sizeable cleavage that would make him explode yet his diminutive girlfriend was now using the smallest sized tit he had ever seen to slide into the end of his member where it was so sensitive. Her little legs clamped onto his twitching inches with her firm soft thighs adding to the pleasure and as she sensed his full arousal her arms that hugged his end helped to masturbate him with a bear hug.
“mmmmmmmm!”
Doug groaned contently and his fluids blasted out onto Melina covering her chest and the underside of her neck in a thick warm goo. The feeling of what seemed like gallons of manly liquids blasting out of this living warhead surprised even Melina, within a few seconds this unstoppable geyser pushed her back with its force as it painted her upper body. With the throbbing of his giant manhood, there was no way a small woman could hold on anymore and she slid down his length and fell back into his pubic hairs.
“Now that was impressive”
Melina grinned as she attempted to wipe the slime like substance from her chest having accomplished her mission.
“I’ll say, your tits are great at any size”
Doug complimented as he used his hand to squeeze out the remaining few drops from his balls onto his tiny partner.
“Hey! Stop that big guy, I’m covered as it is”
This small complaint ended up with both of them laughing whilst the giantess beyond had entered a deep sleep remaining totally unaware to the action that had taken place on her body.

Melina woke up inside her friends upturned and enormous pink bra cup, Doug was nowhere to be seen. Her hair and body smelt very pungent with the remains of her mans juices still more than evident, she really needed a wash but she was trapped in this bra until a giant could help her out.
“Tina!”
Her small voice did not carry but Doug climbed over the edge of the bra cup upon hearing her voice and it rocked with his weight.
“Morning little girl, it’s time we got ready it’s a big day today”
“A big day huh?”
Seeing Doug’s hairy bare legs rising over her like some enormous exotic type of tree she was less comfortable than the night before with her current size.
“Feeling small eh? Welcome to my world, are you ready to get big?”
“Ready? I was born to be big, I really can’t get used to this tiny life. I need to be a giant woman its far more me, and I like looking down on you not up”
“Then let’s get those tits of yours back to their mega proportions shall we?”
“Gladly, I want this bra to look small, real small”
Tina’s face hovered overhead looking down at them both and smiled as she made out their exchanges.
“You guys are the best, thank you for everything. Now brace yourselves”

With the BMU having performed its magic once more, their normal sizes were resumed and Doug was once more looking up at the blonde and his towering mini giantess of a girlfriend. They cleaned up and Melina began to search for the clothes she would wear as Tina wished them success and merrily left with a smile plastered across her face from ear to ear.

Sat on the edge of Melina’s bed Doug watched his gorgeous girl stepping into her supersized underwear, Melina smoothed a fresh black satin bra over her huge breasts and smiled down at him.
“So shorty, do you want me to shrink you down and carry you in my bra here to the new city?”
The prospect was very appealing of course but Doug thought about his answer and a practical solution.
“As lovely as that sounds to be slipped into that bra with those wonderful boobs of yours I think that I am going to need my height for this mission”
“But you will be caught very quickly, I warn you the women are very big in the New City area and the guards are even bigger last time I was there. You might be better to stay hidden in my clothes so we don’t draw any attention”
“Actually, I have a good idea of how to get us in the city if you are up for a risk?”
Melina continued to put on a tight red t-shirt and a pair of black trousers as she listened to Doug’s plan.
“Now my memory is intact I know that beneath the floor of this building I had a small work lab once upon a time, where I developed tools like the penetrator is it still here?”
“No, we filled that basement room and moved your bits and bobs into part of the tunnel network, just close to this entrance from my room, shall I show you?”

Doug was still naked as he entered the tunnel five minutes later. He knew that there were some specialist clothes he had kept in his old lab and counted on them still being present. As Melina large legs stepped over him she made her way to a door that was half her size and cut into the rock.
“I can’t get in there at my current height but you can”
As he walked into the rather roughly cut room, there was a mass of electronics littered around the floor and on shelves. Quickly recognising some of his old equipment he found a box and pulled out various articles of clothing. There were some black military style boots, underwear and a dark black pair of combat trousers along with a black top. He had used these before in past missions and these clothes had a special stealth technology integrated within their material. If he was to wear a mask to finish this outfit and then to activate the belt buckle on the trousers then the clothes would generate an image of what was behind them and project it before them, this made the person virtually invisible to the human eye. However the buckle was broken and he shook his head in disappointment.
“Dam!”
“What is it?”
Melina crouched at the doorway filling the frame with her body and tried to see what he was doing.
“My stealth kit is damaged it might have proved handy, but maybe we won’t need it”
He looked around the piled up boxes and saw an old portable computer. Brushing off a thin layer of dust he activated it and was happy that the cells were still functioning. A holo interface glowed and projected a screen whilst a virtual keyboard hovered before his fingers.