- Text Size +

“Imagine all the things I can do with you at this size, this is going to be a night to remember”
“Play with his little cock using your tongue, show him how puny it is against it!”
The call from the bed came of course from Melina and Tina planted a huge kiss over Doug’s mid section and then slithered her tongue all around his miniature manhood. Doug quivered in delight and was hard from her first contact.
“You taste lovely”
Purred Tina, as her tongue went down on his body once more for another tour.
“And you are turning me on”
Admitted Doug as his saliva drenched skin begged to feel that wet tongue over and over again. However Tina was thinking of new treats and she placed Doug down on the bed next to Melina. Turning to see a pussy in his face Doug looked up at the underside of a large pair of breasts and the pretty face that attempted to peer through the cleavage.
“I bet you cum first tonight shorty, you could never resist a giant woman getting sexy with you”
This challenge from Melina was a surprise to Doug, he knew she had not been this size before and he was willing to bet that she would find it just as stimulating.
“Well legs, I am willing to take that wager and I bet Tina will make you orgasm way before me”
“And what spoils go to the victor then shorty?”
Melina asked as she stepped very close to her man making his face connect with her bush just to put him off gaurd.
“Anything you want”
Came a confident suggestion from Doug as he nuzzled the pussy and then stepped back.
“Anything? Ok, if Tina makes me cum first than you get to stay normal size tonight and I will sleep in your boxer shorts and lay my naked twelve inch body over your little dick and cuddle it all night long. But if you lose to me then....”
Pausing Melina thought of something she would love.
“....then I will keep you six inches tall whilst you rub some sensual oils into every part of my body before we go to sleep and then you are going to let me slip you inside my pussy so just your little head is free. After that you are going to stay inside me all night, and I hope you are a restless sleeper little man”
Knowing the consequences of this competition Doug agreed and shook the large finger on her hand as she reached down.

Tina was oblivious to their small chatter as she was busy across the other side of the room putting her bra back on and making it comfortable, as she adjusted the straps her eyes just checked out her reflection in the mirror. Despite her smaller than average stature she was perfectly formed and her breasts although not as large in comparison as Melina’s, were still very ample given her slim frame. As she tightened both the shoulder straps and hefted her breasts a touch higher they both projected forward several inches and wobbled sexily as she stepped back to the tiny couple.
“Why is she putting her bra back on?”
Doug questioned, not that he was complaining as the bra did emphasise the extent of her now giant cleavage.
“I expect one of us is going to be inside that bra very soon”
Predicted Melina as she looked up at the approaching pair of breasts encased in the pink lace exterior of a huge bra.

“How are my little pets? Did you miss me?”
Looming over the two small figures, Tina made sure they could not miss her chest as she allowed her cleavage to hang dramatically before them.
“I sure couldn’t miss those!”
Doug joked as he longed to be tall enough to get closer to the massive curves that jiggled over his head.
“Hey shorty, I’m bigger up top than she is”
A playful comment came from Melina who was a touch jealous to see her mans reaction to Tina’s imposing breasts, she had never felt inadequate compared to another woman and it was clear that Doug was quite taken with his current view. Seeing or hearing no reaction to her comment, Melina walked in front of Doug to block his view with that of her pussy and shapely hips. Seeing that his comments had produced a rise from his statuesque girlfriend Doug smiled up at her and couldn’t help but tease.
“Mel, right now both your tits combined would only be as large as one of her nipples, whilst you are in tiny town with me Tina has the big guns right now from where I’m standing”
Unbeknown to Melina, as she had her back turned to the giantess, Tina leaned in close and moved her breasts either side of her body and softly she boasted.
“Check out my big bazooka’s Mel. He’s right, you are out gunned giantess style”
Surprising Melina with the presence of two enormous pink mounds that emerged into her peripheral vision, Tina proceeded to squeeze her cleavage together trapping Melina’s twelve inch body between her bra cups and lifting her from the bed surface. Instantly Doug was laughing to see his helpless girl trapped by Tina and Melina admitted defeat realising how insignificant her normally impressive breasts were against the competition that now snugly surrounded two thirds of her body.
“Ok, you win. I have little tits!”
“Tiny tits”
Tina corrected with a giggle and then leaned back to massage her breasts against the shapely woman who was held between them. Melina felt the lacy walls closing in on her body and the warm flesh beneath as she was totally surrounded by her friends womanly charms. The feeling was very different for her to be so overwhelmed by another woman and yet it did excite her to feel enveloped this way and now she could begin to understand why Doug enjoyed being so small against her own breasts. Whilst she was caressed between these gigantic twins, Melina managed to turn her body into the left breast and rubbed her own against a fraction of the exposed flesh and soon her nipples were stiff and standing to attention.
“Ooh Tina, your breasts are so smooth and so warm”
“And so big compared to you my little doll, girl you feel so nice against them”

Tina enjoyed watching the sexy naked figure writhing in her cleavage and the feeling of her lightweight body against her breasts was amazing. Unable to resist taking things further, Tina positioned her rear to the bed as she continued to cradle Melina to her chest.
“Make way for a big un”
Alerting Doug that she was about to hop up onto the surface of the bed he ran away from the imposing rear end that was closing in on his current position. Slowly Tina managed to get onto the bed whilst keeping her prize clutched close to her bosom and soon she was on her back playing with Melina.
“Come and climb up here little Mouser, I want you to see something”
Hearing Tina’s beckoning call Doug was all too pleased to witness more girl on girl action and he made his way over the folds of the bed surface towards Tina’s head.
“Any chance of a lift up?”
He called and Tina obliged by letting go of Melina and lifting him up in her left hand.
“Now, let me squeeze you into my bra cup up here little man whilst I attend to this naughty little dolly who is getting rather wetter by the second”
Before Doug could say anything he was tucked into the top of Tina’s pink bra cup so that just his head and shoulders remained outside of the lacy frills and his body curved over the top of her breast. The material was taught on his body pressing the imprint of the pattern into his skin and effectively immobilising his every move. All he could do now was to observe the action.


Whilst the huge breasts parted around her, Melina stood up on the base of her giant friend’s bra and looked across to see her man being pinned inside this pink mass of material. Even as she stood to her full twelve inches of height, the two tremendous breasts were still reaching above the level of her knees. No longer wrapped in their warm embrace, Melina initially looked down at Doug to see he was secured in place and laughed at his predicament.
“She’s got you now shorty, that’s kind of erotic to see how she has overpowered you with just her pretty little bra. Why I could just reach down here and play with your little cock through this lovely lace and you might lose our bet real fast”
Leaning on the breast that Doug was pinned against Melina saw the tell tale bump in the lace fabric and caught hold of his erection through the thin material. With his arms restricted there was no way for Doug to stop Melina as she stroked him and the lace brushing his exposed end made this all the more pleasurable.
“That’s.....that’s not fair, Tina has to make me cum not you....tttthat was the bet.....”
He gasped as Melina dropped her breasts over his hardness and clamped them either side as she was now leaning onto the breast and over her small man.
“I’ve changed the rules....how does that feel Doug? Good huh? Stuck inside a giant bra with one humongous breast behind you and a large pair of tits wrapped around your dick?”
“Oh that’s.....goooood!”
Doug began to buckle and weaken, he could see his climax approaching as Melina continued to masturbate him through the soft layer of material. But just as Melina thought she had him beat a set of fingers circled her body and lifted her up and clean away.
“It’s my job to make the little man cum Mel, but not until he watches and learns how to satisfy a lady first”
Tina’s strong voice boomed with authority and she lifted Melina over to her other breast and used her free hand to pull down the material until her nipple pointed up in full view. A little surprised Melina soon got the idea of what the giantess wanted as she was settled onto the breast so that her legs could straddle it.
“Go on little girl, try it for size, ride me”
Given her instructions in a sexy low tone, Melina was aroused as the firm nipple bumped against her wet pussy. Soon she was even more lubricated at the thought that this nipple could actually enter her and within seconds Doug watched the tip of the giant nipple sink slowly inside his girlfriend. With a loud gasp from the initial discomfort of such a large penetration, Melina settled into a motion on top of the nipple steadied by the giant fingers that caressed her back and that stroked her own breasts. Almost half of the nipple had been accommodated by Melina and Doug was wowed by the scene as he watched this gorgeous female literally humping down onto this giantesses breast.
“This is so sexy”
Tina growled in an animal fashion quite aggressively as she enjoyed the sensation of her nipple being thrust inside the warmth of the tiny pussy wrapped around its tip. As Melina began to step up her stroke feeling so completely filled by the hard nipple between her legs, she also started to wail in approval.
“yessss.....come on.......yesss!.....ooooh its so huge and hard, your nipple is just so big!”
Her shouts of joy were drowned out by the giantess who was reaching an equal state of excitement, so much so that Tina released her hand from steadying Melina to fish Doug from out of her bra.
“Down there now, I want you in my pussy right now you tiny little man!”

Tina’s current state of arousal was at fever pitch, she only need a small amount of stimulation to send her over the edge, Doug was that small amount. His legs were guided to her giant pussy by the huge hand around his midsection and he could just make out her other hand which was parting her flesh ready to receive his body. There was no hesitation from Tina or waiting for the small man held in her fingers to offer his consent, he was going inside her no matter what!

Feeling his legs plunged into the very moist and giving flesh, within seconds Doug was up to his armpits inside Tina and she squealed with approval. The feeling of Doug’s solid six inches of muscle bound frame sinking so easily inside her sex was like nothing Tina had ever encountered before, she had been with many men over the years but this felt so much better than any rigid penis. Doug was moving about with his legs inside this constricting love passage and his hands were already focused to pay attention on her clit. He knew what to do with a giant woman and his current size allowed him to reach all of the right places. Somewhere beyond these intricate wet folds that encased his body there was a female voice bellowing delight. Melina had erupted into an orgasm and satisfied herself completely using the giant stiff nipple that her thighs currently hugged. Tina was not far behind and soon her louder voice echoed a contented moan of approval as Doug managed to find the right combination of movements to send this giantess over the edge. Panting heavily Tina slid Doug from her pussy and deposited him on her firm stomach. From here he could see Melina easing the nipple out of her sex and how it glistened with his girlfriend’s enjoyment like a volcano tip that oozed strange coloured lava. Tumbling off the giant breast Melina slid down Tina’s body to be close to Doug. She could see his manhood was still rigid and this signified that he had obviously won their bet and restrained his own desires.
“I don’t believe you held on? Didn’t I see you disappear inside her pussy down there?”
“Sure did, but only just”
He admitted and stroked his dick showing how rigid it still was.
“Hey Tina! This little man is still hard, do you want to fix him?”
“Really? Well that just won’t do, you both just gave me the most phenomenal orgasm so I need to return the favour. Climb up here Doug, on to my face”
Settling flat on the bed, Tina felt the tiny soles of a pair of feet walking up her body and between her breasts followed by a heavier pair which she knew was Melina. With her head flat on the bed she could only just see the top of Doug’s head peering over her chin as he stood on her neck. Melina was standing a few inches behind him and her upper body towered over the small naked man.
“Lift him up onto my chin Melina”
Two large hands circled Doug’s waist and he soon stood unsteadily on Tina’s chin, at his current size this was a balancing act. From the corner of the large lips at his feet Tina spoke making sure that she did not unsettle him further by speaking in a normal fashion.
“Ok little man, now I want you to drape your body over my face and ram your little cock between these two enormous lips of mine, then I want you to give me everything you’ve got. Don’t hold back because I am a big girl and I can handle it, come on....let’s do it”

Melina watched avidly as her man was positioning his naked form across the mouth of her giant friends face, he looked like some erotic toy about to be gobbled up. There was no holding back for Doug as he was ready for this encounter, his hardness pushed between the plush lips that pressed gently against his bare thighs and stretched up to his stomach. As his length slipped between the thick moist cushions of this giant females lips he felt the very tip enter a hot and welcoming domain. Slowly the lips motioned sexily around his shaft, welcoming his balls into their warm surround and soon Doug’s hips were thrusting as hard as he could manage into her huge mouth.
“Oh he looks so small on your face, I bet his little dick is only just long enough to reach past your lips and into your big mouth, that’s really sexy!”
These observations came from Melina who was enjoying the show, she recalled occasions in the past when she had treated Doug like this but to see it from a third party perspective was quite an eye opener to how powerful a giantess was.