- Text Size +

Conceding with little resistance Doug reached up on his tip toes and Tina leaned in for a full on kiss. Meanwhile Melina knelt down to be closer to their level and then stretched out her long arms to encompass the short couple into her giving bosom, whilst she watched them continue the locking of their lips.

When Tina broke for some air, she felt nothing but desire welling up inside her. This was an exciting prospect to be with both Melina and Doug, who she found equally attractive. However she had an idea how this encounter could be more memorable and could not contain her enthusiasm.
“Mel, you know until recently when Mars changed, I have spent all of my life as a misfit. A pretty little pixie, who always had to look up to everyone that I met. And I was easily the shortest girl on the planet. Sure, some guys liked that I was just the right height to service them but since I have grown to be taller than the average man here on Mars, I’ve never felt so alive. I love feeling tall, like I am to Doug here and watching him being forced to stand on his tip toes just to meet my lips up here. But I would like to experience being more than just tall, just for once”
It was sweet the way Tina was talking, and Melina knew where this was going and what she wanted in an instant.
“You’d like to the biggest tonight huh? To have Doug and me looking way up to you whilst we play with your body, is that it my short friend?”
“Could you? Could you make me taller? Taller than you, taller than everybody so I could be a giant woman for just one night. Oh Mel, that would be so amazing!”
“The BMU will not make her much taller than she is now, we cannot go much past her current height it doesn’t work like that....”
The sadness and disappointment on Tina’s elfin like face was clear, she didn’t understand the technology and its restrictions and by pointing out these facts Doug had burst her bubble.
“But....look at Melina up there, Doug she’s so tall compared to us right now?”
“And this is smaller than her current normal size Tina, she has been exposed to the planets new atmosphere more than you, more than most. But even Mel cannot be made much bigger than her current natural stature on Mars”
“Oh that’s such a shame, I just thought that for once.....”
A dejected Tina realised this wasn’t going to be possible and decided that she should be happy that they were going to have a threesome regardless. But Melina was already thinking ahead and how she could accommodate her good friends wish and make it come true.
“Well if we can’t make you bigger, how about if Doug and I become much shorter than you, then you can pretend you are a giantess, and if we shrink small enough then you would feel like a giant woman to us both”
“That’s brilliant! Would you both do that for me, would you both shrink down?”

A few minutes later and Doug along with Melina was opposite the firing end of the BMU device and they had instructed Tina how to command it.
“So you first Melina, now let’s see how small do I want you to be?”
There was a pause as the exciting possibilities were weighed up inside Tina’s mind.
“Reduction mode, twelve inches, three minutes”
The beam struck Melina and her shrinking journey began, slowly her beautiful body started to lower from its former lofty height.
“Oh wow, look at her getting shorter, she’s going be such a pretty little doll. And now for you handsome, I think a different size is in order...........”
“Make him shorter than both of us Tina so we can both still be tall to him”
Melina suggested as she noticed her current height was now equal to Tina and rapidly coming down towards Doug’s level. Soon she was shorter than Doug and he grinned at her knowing that in all probability he would not be able to savour this feeling of superiority for much longer.
“Keep me this height Tina, otherwise you won’t get the full benefit of my inches down here, if you know what I mean”
Doug said this suggestively as he clasped a hand on his firm member and propositioned the tall young blonde so she could appreciate that although he was shorter than her height this size did have its benefits given his manhood’s current length.

Tina began to deliberate, she was enjoying the choices, meanwhile Melina was shrinking and now shorter than Doug’s waist line and looking up at his erection, part of her was tempted to hold her hands around that shaft and dangle her feet from the floor but she didn’t want to be the small one and so she seeded another suggestion to Tina.
“Tina, don’t listen to him. If you keep him this size, you won’t get to feel the rush of looking way down on him and knowing you are a really giant woman. Don’t settle for that average sized dick, when you could make him the size of his own dick. Now that I can tell you is very erotic, better than a real dick any day, you’ll just love it when his whole muscular body is wriggling inside you”
“Hey no fair!”
Exclaimed Doug as he watched his girlfriend reaching his knee level and listened to her squeakier voice starting to come through.
“I like that idea. Mel’s told me stories before Doug of how wonderful it is to make out with you so tiny compared to her pussy. I have heard about all your under skirt adventures”
Tina turned the BMU on Doug.
“Reduction mode, six inches two minutes”
“Oh man”
Knowing he had been defeated Doug just smiled and accepted his fate. Soon he watched Tina begin to tower over him more and more with each passing second and Melina was also on the rise, she playfully kissed his penis as it passed by her lips. Soon his stomach was in kissing range from Melina and then his stomach was soon followed by his forehead as she also started to tower over him.
“I love it when you are smaller than me”
Melina whispered as her lips spoke into his hairline before her huge breasts rubbed up his face and over his nose to be replaced by her stomach and then finally by her pussy that lined up in his view.
“You make the cutest little pair down there”
Tina cooed from above and reminded Doug that he had been focusing on Melina’s body for the last few minutes and had not taken note of how gigantic Tina was standing so high over them both.
As Doug looked to his side there was Tina’s pair of high heels stood taller than he was and Melina would have just been able to reach her upper calf muscles if she stood on tiptoes. Now both of them were looking up at their friend as she had become the giantess that she had always longed to be.

“This is so sweet, I feel enormous compared to you two. Do I look like a giant woman now, from all the way down there?”
“Oh yes, you are a giantess alright”
Doug answered and kissed her ankle which was raised to a height that made it very easy to reach.
“So, Tina, how does it feel to be a huge woman?”
Asked Melina as she walked between the enormous pair of legs and turned to stroke them affectionately from the inside.
“Sexy. I’m getting so wet just looking down at you both and knowing that I’m so big and standing all the way up here. I could just pick you both up in my hands and carry you, that’s just how big I am”
“Then why don’t you? Pick me up in your big hand Tina, just be gentle how you handle me”
Bracing her body Melina was not used to being handled this way and much preferred being the woman in control, however tonight was a thank you for Tina so she played along with the situation for her friends enjoyment.
“Oooh I will”
Reaching down Tina circled a fist around Melina and lifted her from the floor bringing her light body up to her face for a full inspection. For Melina the speed of her actions was surprising and to be elevated so swiftly made her feel uneasy.
“You are too cute, look at your sexy little bum it’s so peachy and those little tits pointing out at me, I could suck both of them at the same time, they are just so small”

Tina loved every second of this encounter, she felt the naked woman wriggling gently in her hand and simply could not stop herself from proceeding to put her lips entirely over the small pair of breasts. For Melina this sensation was very different than she’d ever experienced, the soft plump lips that consumed her chest felt warm and wet and as they mouthed over her breasts she was feeling quite turned on.
“That’s.....so nice....mmmm”
Came a soft moan from Melina and Tina decided to hold Melina’s body horizontal so that she could lick her from head to toe. As the hot tongue landed between her legs, Melina was gripping at the thick fingers that held her and fought the urge to cry out loud with surprise.
“My tongue is enormous isn’t it little girl? Way too big for your little pussy hole to handle down there. But you like this don’t you? You like feeling my big tongue sliding over your thighs and slapping against your little hot pussy....you like this a lot”
There was no argument from Melina as she eventually succumb to the temptation and called out.
“Lick me! Lick me Tina!...Lick me with that giant tongue!”

Meanwhile at Tina’s ankles Doug was just looking up at the unfolding sexual scene above, he was witnessing his girl getting serviced by her giant friend and absolutely loving the show.
“No, I don’t want you to cum just yet Melina, this party has only just begun for us. Now, I’ll put you up on the bed over here and I’ll pick up my little male action figure to play with before he feels too left out”
Carefully placing Melina down, Tina now turned to the small man at her feet.
“Gosh, I really love looking down on you. It’s such a buzz to know that I have to be careful where I stand just in case I was to step on you with my big feet”
“Yeh, those are mighty big shoes and I would not want to mess with them”
“I don’t really need these heels, I bet if I took these off you still couldn’t reach my knee cap on your tip toes. How do I look from down there Doug, tell me how tall I am”

Tina was totally zoned into the moment and shifted her shoes within inches of Doug so that he would be fully intimidated by her height. Pandering to her need for compliments he looked up at her towering body and could hardly see much past her smooth knee caps from his current position.
“Girl, all I can see is a pair of long legs reaching up into the sky and these big high heels of yours are making me very nervous”
“Then I had better pick you up and take you away from my dangerously huge shoes”
Tina chuckled with her words and how effortless it was to hold Doug in her fist, he was a lot lighter than Melina and her fist covered most of his naked body so she decided to flatten her palm outwards in order that she could force him to lay back and look up at her face.
“Hello there you tiny man in my hand”
A girlish chuckle preceded a gleeful smile and Doug was once again being scrutinised under the adoring gaze of a pair of massive female eyes.